TNWS02 A Summer to Remember - Cover

TNWS02 A Summer to Remember

Copyright© 2020 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 34: Are You Listening?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34: Are You Listening? - The story of one young man's attempt to paddle solo down the last 142 kilometres of the Waikato River during a New Zealand summer and how he discovers Lifestyle Nudism as well as love in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Hairy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

It was about 1am Wednesday morning that Keith woke again and still in the arms of a naked female but it wasn’t the redheaded girl anymore - she was gone. In her place was Gemma Greene - all naked and snuggled up hard against Keith’s naked body.

“Hello” Keith whispered. “Where did you come from and where’d that other girl go?”

“Oh ... I saw her sneak off a little while ago ... and looking very pleased with herself. Whatever you did to her she obviously liked and I dare say will probably be back for more.”

“And what about you? What have you been up to?” murmured Keith into the back of Gemma’s neck.

“Oh ... nothing much ... well no ... that’s not really true actually ... I had this guy with this monstrous dick fuck me just after the communal shower. Gawd he was huge. He got his massive cock in between Brandi’s and Cheryl’s legs too. You should have seen the look in their eyes as they felt that huge thing get inserted up into their young teenage cunts. It took their minds right off your dick ... which they couldn’t find anywhere ... but now we know why. Anyway ... I think it must have surely been the fattest cock I’ve every seen ... and that was when it was still soft. When it was hard it was ... it was a real monster. I didn’t think my little 15 year old honey pot would be able to manage such a huge penis ... but it did ... and he fucked me hard with that huge thing ... and Cheryl and Brandi too ... and it let out massive amounts of semen when it ejaculated ... made a real mess ... just gallons of the stuff ... had to have another shower after the guy spurted ... and then this other girl wanted to suck my pussy after that ... she really liked my little rhino horn ... and she actually was a very good cunt sucker too ... then some old dude fucked me with his long skinny dick ... a cute looking cock ... but skinny ... and after that I came looking for you ... and that’s when I saw that girl ... and then I...”

Gemma paused as she heard a gentle snore coming from Keith’s mouth.

“Keith ... Keith ... are you listening? Are you awake? Keith!”

Gemma rolled over and pulled herself hard into her new naked boyfriend. She laughed at his soft snoring noises then allowed herself to drift off to sleep in his arms with one of her hands running up and down the lovely feel of this guy’s butt cheeks...

“ ... smooth, round and bare ... just lovely!” murmured Gemma.

She gave Keith a long soft kiss on his lips to which he didn’t respond but Gemma didn’t mind in the least. It was enough to be naked in his arms and to enjoy that beautiful feel of his bare skin on her bare skin ... just beautiful she thought.

Those two naked bodies slept like that in Keith’s little bungalow until just an hour before sunrise when Keith found himself alone on the bed. Gemma had disappeared into the night to get ready for her own day and some of the chores she still had to attend to ... with or without a bus load of sex hungry naked campers.

... but not long after Gemma had gone a little shadowy figure crept up from the floor just beside the bed. She had been there for quite some time awaiting her chance. When Keith felt that warm naked body straddling his he knew instantly who it was and what she wanted so Keith said quietly, “Oh ... it’s you ... and how can I help you, young girl?”

... but Keith knew exactly how to help this young, naked girl ... and help her he did ... until she too vanished from his arms leaving the young man with some wonderful dreamlike memories and a new day to get into. A day that would be filled with all the naked bodies and all the sex a man could shake a stick at ... and shake a stick at it he did!

... his own very hard and very hungry stick - along with all the other very hard and very hungry sticks about and all looking for some fun!

... but right now it was Friday morning and that hard, hungry stick of his had just spurted more semen all over his stomach reminding Keith that he needed to get going and get ready for his naked jaunt into town with Gemma and her father. Keith was going to be ‘shaking his stick’ in all its glory at all and sundry as he ventured forth naked for the first time into the real world of real people, wearing real clothes, doing real things ... and all looking at his very real but very UNCLOTHED body!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.