TNWS02 A Summer to Remember - Cover

TNWS02 A Summer to Remember

Copyright© 2020 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 29: Undressing Portia

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29: Undressing Portia - The story of one young man's attempt to paddle solo down the last 142 kilometres of the Waikato River during a New Zealand summer and how he discovers Lifestyle Nudism as well as love in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Hairy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Keith was reliving that wonderfully exciting moment of undressing five gorgeous girls as he lay there on his bed before getting up to have a shave and a shower. He gave a momentary stir but quickly fell back onto the bed as those amazing and still very fresh memories refused to let go and as he found his right hand quietly slipping around his soft dick lying over his stomach. That dick didn’t have a chance of staying soft for long as he started seeing his ex-girlfriend, Portia Greene, standing before him in the mess hall and waiting for his hands to start taking off all her clothes.

The first thing Keith had done was to lift Portia’s skirt up so he could see her tight panties encircling the tops of her legs. He moved slowly around her body so he could more fully appreciate her very shapely butt cheeks and that lovely female swell of her curvy hips before resting his eyes on a solid mass of dark pubic hair trapped in behind the front of those panties. Keith pressed his fingers into that soft spongy pubic bush then gently pulled the front of her panties aside so he could see the girl’s ‘rhino horn’.

Portia had a clitoral hood that was just like her mother’s and her younger sister’s clitoral hood. All three girls had a hood that took on the shape of a small rhinoceros’s horn or a large thorn on a rose bush depending on what analogy you were using. That part of their clitorises stuck out from between their pussy lips at the tops of their vaginal slits and was a very distinctive mark indeed of their female sexuality. Right now Keith was examining Portia’s little rhino horn and starting to push it about gently with his fingers ... and it was very slippery and wet indeed. Portia Greene was one sexually turned on girl and Keith knew it.

After feeling about over Portia’s clit for a few moments he quietly pushed the girl’s panties down over her hips then passed her knees until they fell down around her feet. He then stepped in and cupped one hand over her pubic bush with the middle finger making a very deliberate dig up into her vaginal hole. The other hand went under her skirt and around the back to rub up and down her smooth butt cheeks and butt crack. While he was doing this Keith’s mouth was quietly exploring Portia’s mouth with soft kisses and lots of tongue on tongue touching and the young 18 year old girl was just loving every bit of it too.

Portia Greene found herself pressing her young female body hard into Keith’s solid masculine body and wishing also that he could have his way with her there and then ... but like Brandi she knew she would have to wait until later in the evening as well. In the meantime she just moaned, groaned and murmured her way through Keith’s disrobing routine of her highly aroused body.

After feeling up Portia’s butt cheeks and pussy lips Keith dropped the girl’s skirt so that she stood bottomless before Keith and the other four girls. Keith stood back and took a long admiring look at her lovely proud triangular, patch of dark pubic hair between her legs with that highly erotic ‘rhino horn’ sticking out through it all.

After admiring Portia’s dark pubic bush for a while he gave her vaginal slit one long, slow lick with his tongue before pulling her t-shirt off over her bra-less chest. Keith watched as the t-shirt material dragged over the girl’s nipples pulling her breasts up slightly in the process then letting them drop. The t-shirt was quickly discarded as Keith placed his hands over Portia’s solidly rounded breasts from behind. He pulled her warm, naked body into his body as he fondled the girl’s nipples and ran his fingers all around those wonderful curves on the tops and the bottoms of the girl’s gorgeous tits.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.