TNWS02 A Summer to Remember - Cover

TNWS02 A Summer to Remember

Copyright© 2020 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 25: The Next Phase

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25: The Next Phase - The story of one young man's attempt to paddle solo down the last 142 kilometres of the Waikato River during a New Zealand summer and how he discovers Lifestyle Nudism as well as love in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Hairy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

When Gemma Greene got to the front of the mess hall at the Narrows Nudist Camp she suddenly spun around and pointed her cute little butt out at the crowd. She then quickly pulled down her short skirt and pink panties and said, “But it’s not just my ‘rhino horn’ I want sucked off. I want you all to feel free to kiss my BUTT-erfly any time you like too.”

Everyone in the room could now see the delicately tattooed butterfly on Gemma’s left butt cheek but just before she could pull her panties and skirt up again one young guy near the front had jumped up and kissed that butterfly in no time at all. He managed to quickly pull the girl’s skirt and panties all the way to the floor then grabbed her bare thighs to steady himself and planted one big loud smack of a kiss onto that tattoo. As he jumped back to his seat Gemma spun back around and thrust her pubic region out towards the guy and asked, “Well then Mr Butt-kisser would you like to be the first happy camper to give my clit a little suck too? But only a little one - I want to keep my my rhino horn all fresh and ready for all the action after dinner tonight. OK!”

Without having to be asked twice the young man in question jumped up again and came right up to Gemma and knelt before her crotch. He looked carefully at the small amount of pubic hair spreading out from her outer labia and just said, “Nice!” Then he puckered his lips and planted a sweet little kiss right on the tip of that ‘rhino horn’ then just as quickly sucked the whole thing right into his mouth and started flicking it with his tongue.

Gemma was going to make the guy stop but his tongue on her clit felt just so awesome that she just stood there and let him continue until she knew she was going to climax. Everyone in the room was dead silent as they waited for the moment when Gemma’s half naked body would tense up a few times as she orgasmed around the face of this guy sucking her clit off. Everyone then gave a little cheer when Gemma finally gasped a few times in the ecstasy of the moment and as her body tried to double up around her midriff in the sudden release of that lovely orgasmic pleasure.

When the young man finally pulled his face away from Gemma’s dripping pussy slit Gemma looked down at him and said, “Well now ... that’s ... that’s one thing ... one thing in life you know you will always be good at. All you other girls out there had better make sure you get this guy to eat your pussies out. He’s damn good at it. Pheewwweeee! That was some orgasm you gave me.”

As the guy was licking his lips and moving back to his seat Gemma pulled up her panties and skirt again and began telling them all what was on the ‘menu’ for the next phase of the afternoon.

“OK” she began, “ ... as you know we are now at the Let’s Get Naked phase of the proceedings but we don’t just strip off all in one mad rush - NO! What we want you to do is to get into groups of two or three or maybe even four and slowly help each other out of their clothes. The idea is to go real slow and do lots of naughty talking and feeling up of each others bodies as you go. You can do it right here in the mess hall or find your own bit of space outside or in one of the other buildings. But at this stage it is still just touchy feely stuff. We want to keep the full on cock in cunt business for the evening session. But if you guys do manage to have an uncontrolled spurt or you girls find the uncontrolled urge to finger fuck yourselves then we will understand. But just try and keep the full on sexual intercourse for the night session. I know that might seem like ages away but, believe me, you will enjoy it all so much more if you have had to wait for it. But once the evening session is in full swing then it’s like that for the rest of your stay here at the Narrows Nudist Camp. It really is a truly wonderful introduction into the joys of Lifestyle Nudism and all the new found joys that come with it ... that is ... sex, sex, sex! Anytime! Anywhere! With anyone! So go on now - get into little groups and SLOWLY get naked together and then you can get into other little groups after that and keep on exploring your touchy feely side right up until tea time. You will all have just such a lovely afternoon and will be just so ready and waiting for the night session ... the dessert after the dessert so to speak. OK! Go to it!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.