TNWS02 A Summer to Remember - Cover

TNWS02 A Summer to Remember

Copyright© 2020 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 18: I’m Game if You Are

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: I’m Game if You Are - The story of one young man's attempt to paddle solo down the last 142 kilometres of the Waikato River during a New Zealand summer and how he discovers Lifestyle Nudism as well as love in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Hairy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Gemma heard Keith clear his throat as she was beginning to suck hard down on Derek’s cock.

“Umm ... yes ... well ... actually Gemma ... you know I think these guys are right. I think we have been incredibly selfish. Here we are fucking each other like rabbits and that’s all these guys want to do too.”

Keith paused and found himself looking quickly at his upturned canoe, then out at the flowing river, then at Gemma, then at Derek, then at Jaz then back at his boat. He cleared his throat again then looked at Gemma as she looked back at him with a mouthful of cock and a confused look on her face.

“Now ... Gemma ... do you remember how your mum hired me to be the camp’s water sports instructor for the summer?”

Gemma still had no idea about what Keith was up to but tried her best to go along with it in as convincingly a way as possible. She nodded and tried to speak but nearly gagged to death on account of Derek’s penis still between her teeth. She would have loved to have just bitten that thing right off at the knob right there and then but didn’t think she would really be able to stomach the mess of it all and she also knew that she just was not that sort of a sadist. So Gemma just kept right on sucking dick as Keith carried on with his little ‘plan’.

While Gemma was sucking dick and Keith was starting to expound upon his new idea Jaz was still on her knees in front of Keith’s groin and starting to take her fill of his dick ... and ... plan or no plan ... she really knew how to go down on a guy. At one point Keith found himself nearly dropping his idea completely just to let Jaz finish her blow job ... but he didn’t ... not when he saw poor Gemma starting to wince up at every thrust of her mouth along Derek’s shaft. That just hardened his resolve more than his cock so he continued.

“Well ... Gemma ... do you also remember how we said we would take people out in my boat so we can all fuck each other on the river ... do you remember that?”

Gemma nodded slowly with Derek now looking sideways at Keith and not down at the girl with his dick in her mouth.

“ ... and do you remember...” carried on Keith, “ ... how we fucked each other like crazy out on that boat and do you remember how awesome it was to do it out on the river. It was just so totally amazing and completely different than when you fuck each other on land. Do you remember that?”

Gemma was starting to get into the spirit of Keith’s game now even though she still had no idea as to where it was leading.

“Yer ... I remember. And even Portia thought fucking you out on the water was so much more fun than doing it on a bed. I think it was the rocking of the boat that she found so exciting. She said it brought her to huge orgasms much more quickly than usual. I’m sure Jaz here would love to have one of those types of orgasms out there on the water too.”

Keith smiled sweetly down at Jaz who was looking up at his face but with her mouth still filled with his swelling knob and shaft. Keith could also see a number of tattoos across the woman’s back accentuated greatly by the paleness of her flabby skin. One tattoo was a banner wrapped around a heart that simply said ‘DEREK’ and next to that was a large bird of prey with a dripping skull in its talons. Down towards the small of her back was a little array of butterflies not all that dissimilar in appearance to the one that was on Gemma’s butt and right down on the curve of Jaz’s own butt was some sort of a python with its head licking its tongue at the girl’s butt hole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.