TNWS02 A Summer to Remember - Cover

TNWS02 A Summer to Remember

Copyright© 2020 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 13: Mission Accomplished!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Mission Accomplished! - The story of one young man's attempt to paddle solo down the last 142 kilometres of the Waikato River during a New Zealand summer and how he discovers Lifestyle Nudism as well as love in the process.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Hairy   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Keith Poata stared from person to person as he stood there in the nude. He was the only person amongst at least 50 people or more with no clothes on. This was a Nudist Camp ... the Narrows Nudist Camp where he had been since yesterday after getting a hole in his canoe while paddling down the Waikato River from the Lake Karapiro dam. Keith soon found himself looking at Gemma for some sort of an explanation as to why he was the only naked person about.

Gemma gave a small cough then said to Keith, “I did actually mention it to you last night about us all being clothed when the new guys arrived just to get them used to things a bit before we all get naked after tea and do ... well you know what we do after dinner. And maybe that’s why you don’t remember me telling you about the clothing bit. I think you might have had Tess sitting on your face at the time while you licked her girly bits and Tina sucking on your boy bits at the other end. I’m sure you nodded at me when I was telling you all this but maybe you were a little bit too distracted to really let it sink in. Would you like to go and get something on?”

Keith nodded and was about to head off when Gemma’s mother jumped in with, “No, Keith. It’s OK. You don’t need to put any clothes on. Normally we would wait until after dinner to all get naked and start ‘having some fun’ but well ... it is a hot day ... so maybe we can all get naked a bit sooner than that. Just let me welcome the new comers and tell them how things work. Then we can all have a look around and get settled in before lunch then I think we can all get naked some time after lunch instead of waiting for the evening after dinner.”

While Emily Greene was talking to Keith he could clearly see his sister’s friend, Geena, scanning his naked body up and down several times and taking long hard looks at his cock and balls hanging out there for all to see. He then heard her say to Debra, “ ... suddenly I’m liking your older brother just a whole heap more and who would have thought he would have turned up here of all places ... can’t wait for the ‘fun stuff’ to begin.”

Keith’s sister didn’t respond to her friend’s comments apart from giving her a nudge to be quiet while their host continued her welcoming speech.

“Well, folks” continued Emily, “ ... welcome to the Narrows Nudist Camp where you can all soon get completely naked and have a good 5 days of real nudist fun and ‘fun’ here is spelt with a capital F. And it looks like some of you here are already acquainted with another new guest who only arrived just yesterday by river. That guest has already made himself most welcome about the place with his willingness to help out with things and even fix the odd oven timer while he was at it. And, yes, you will all soon be as naked as this young man is. So if he doesn’t feel embarrassed and none of you mind then I am happy for him to stay like that until you all begin taking your clothes off some time after lunch too. Until then this young man can be our Naked Ambassador welcoming you all to the Narrows Nudist Camp.”

Every body from that bus just nodded quietly giving Keith a few wistful smiles as they did. Quite a few of the young girls in that group were also giving him more that just smiles and nods but also puckering their lips slightly and winking an eye at him in anticipation of the ‘fun’ they thought they might be having with him over the next few days. Keith’s mother and sister saw all this and just gently shook their heads at Keith in mild disbelief at what had started to unfold in just the first few minutes of their arrival at the Narrows Nudist Camp. Keith’s dad was also observing all this but giving his son a little ‘thumbs up’ instead of slightly disapproving nods. Keith then decided to step back slightly and out of his family’s field of vision to let Gemma’s mother continue.

Emily Greene quickly went on to explain more clearly how things were to proceed.

“So, the normal format is for everyone to stay as ‘textiles’ until the ‘all clear’ is given for the nudist part to begin. Until then we don’t get into any of the ‘fun things’ of this nudist week but ... but what we do encourage is you all to get more fully acquainted with each other before you all get naked together. And by ‘acquainted’ I mean you just talk to each other and the rule is you can ask and say what you like along any sexual lines you like as long as it isn’t demeaning or violent in nature. For instance ... if you want to know what colour my knickers are then you can just ask me and I have to tell you or if ... if ... I can’t wait to see a guy’s package then I can tell him or I can ask him if he knows how big his dick is when fully erect. In other words - you can talk as ‘dirty’ as you like as long as it is friendly and not abusive in any way. We will investigate any complaints very seriously and if upheld we will be asking the offender to leave immediately if they don’t make amends and adjust their behaviour.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.