Futa Cum Laude 01: Daphne's & Umi's Summer Lessons - Cover

Futa Cum Laude 01: Daphne's & Umi's Summer Lessons

Copyright© 2020 by Teagan Cascade

Chapter 8

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Summer classes are about to begin at Moringa University, a college filled with beautiful futanari women as horny as they are sexy. But for some reason, Ivy-League honor student Daphne Macron has decided to attend as well. A beautiful, blonde normal girl attending Moringa? What could possibly go wrong? Also: As the new Dean of Students, Dr. Umi Saito attempts to maintain order at the college. But can she stop thinking about her intern's 9 inch cock?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Romantic   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   School   Gang Bang   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Ashley’s biceps were so tense they hurt. Her arms trembled as she hoisted the stack of binders up to carry to Dr. Saito’s desk. The quick 20-foot walk gave Ashley to ponder, which ached more--her muscles or her heart.

She stepped to the side as she approached Umi’s desk and watched the woman’s nimble fingers tapping across the keyboard. Endless lines of droning Times New Roman text reflected in her glasses, but even the glare failed to conceal her fatigue.

“These are the last of the new student files,” Ashley’s announced with a subdued tone as she unloaded them. “Anything else?”

Umi afforded her a weak smile. “No. That’s all, Ashley. You can take off.”

“Okay,” Ashley’s voice grew faint and defeated. Still, her tired feet refused to take her away from the desk. She lingered long to enough in silence to garner Umi’s attention.

“Is everything okay?” Umi asked. “You have been awfully quiet today.”

Ashley fought to keep from shaking. “Actually, Dr. Um--Umi.” She stammered face burning. “Would you like to have dinner with me?”

Umi’s momentum to work crashed into a mountain. She pulled her face away from the screen and stared at her student. Now it was Umi’s turn to be tongue-tied. “W--what are you talking about, Ashley? Y--you, the cafeteria is closed.”

“I know.” Ashley crossed her long legs and tensed her well-defined abs. “We could go to town. My treat.”

“Um,” The teacher bit her pouting lip. “Ashley, it sounds like you’re asking me out on a date.” She cleared her tight throat once. “And I don’t think I have to remind you of our rules against--”

But Ashley stormed away, her sandals flopping angrily against the carpet as she returned to her desk. With arms pressed in her lap, she sat at her desk and silently boiled.

Umi could feel her heartbeat in her throat. The thoughts racing in her mind sickened her as much as they titillated her insides. But with a new resolve, she called out to her young charge. “I’ve already gone too far, Ashley. I’m sorry. It was reckless of me.”

“I wasn’t special to you,” Ashley muttered. “Any other girl with a 4.0 [GPA] could walk in here and take you’d--”

“That’s not true,” Umi snapped. “You have no idea how special you are to me.”

Then a calm, concentrated look washed over Ashley--as if she just realized the answer to all her problems. “The only idea I have right is how I think you need a new specimen.” She slid her tender feet from her shoes and hoisted her bare feet on the desk. In a fluid motion, she curved her limber spine over until her face met with her dusky soles. Starting from her heel, Ashley made long, deliberate licks across the soft folds of skin. After ensuring Umi was patiently watching, Ashley took special time with each toe, sucking each with an audible pop at the end. Her tongue ran between each crevice, and by the time she finished, each digit dripped with her sticky saliva.

“Mmm...” Ashley grinned. Satisfied she captivated Umi, she reclined in her chair and lifted her skirt. At no surprise to either woman, Ashley’s massive, 9 inches already throbbed at attention. A generous rivulet of precum bubbled from her swollen dark head. “Mmm...” She bit her lip as she stroked her rippling shaft.

“Ashley,” Umi’s voice trembled along with her hands. She planted her palms on flat on the desktop, and it was all she could do not to rub her soaked clit. “Ashley, please stop.” Umi pleaded through grit teeth.

“It’s too late,” Ashley rocked her hips forward. She cooed through pursed lips, and her cock visibly twitched. “Umi, I’m going to come. It’s up to whether or not you’ll punish me for staying the rugs. Isn’t there a bible verse about how spilling semen is a sin?”

“Yes,” Umi responded with a breathless whimper, but she didn’t know why. She knew Ashley wasn’t a believer, and even Umi’s own Eastern Orthodox upbringing waned. Moreover, she just stood--about to engage in sin much more wicked.

Once she saw her teacher on the move, Ashley’s beautiful brown eyes expanded. “Hurry, Umi!” She cried.

Umi complied. She swooped to the desk in desperation, her mouth watered at the close-up sight of Ashley’s spouting, drooling slit. Then she used her mouth. Umi wrapped her thin lips around Ashley’s pulsing monster and shoved as much as she could down her tiny throat.

“NNGGGHH!!” Umi’s guttural moan filled the room as she devoured Ashley’s cock. At last, the months of admiring her student’s figure, finding reasons to bump into her, touching her; The smell of her skin as they shared lingering hugs. Then the weeks watching of her undress, stroking herself until she filled the container with bubbling cream. All Umi could do was lewdly bellow--the sweet release of finally giving into sin.

To Umi, the difference of taste in Ashley’s cum was stark. In the past, she’d only indulge in tasting once her student left. It was always cold and viscous. But this fresh serving was piping hot and trickled down her throat with salty delight. She bobbed on the shaft, feasting on Ashley’s precum. Umi savagely rubbed her aching clit through her pants. Soon enough, her excitement flooded through her panties until dripped through her pants. Umi shuddered.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.