Futa Cum Laude 01: Daphne's & Umi's Summer Lessons - Cover

Futa Cum Laude 01: Daphne's & Umi's Summer Lessons

Copyright© 2020 by Teagan Cascade

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Summer classes are about to begin at Moringa University, a college filled with beautiful futanari women as horny as they are sexy. But for some reason, Ivy-League honor student Daphne Macron has decided to attend as well. A beautiful, blonde normal girl attending Moringa? What could possibly go wrong? Also: As the new Dean of Students, Dr. Umi Saito attempts to maintain order at the college. But can she stop thinking about her intern's 9 inch cock?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Romantic   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   School   Gang Bang   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Dr. Umi Saito was enjoying quite the year. The newly-minted Ph.D. just celebrated her fifth published article in the education field when she received a phone call regarding the opportunity of a lifetime.

Despite standing a mere 5’ 1” (a modest product of her Japanese-Ukrainian heritage), Umi’s type-A personality and assertiveness earned her towering respect--and fear. She reclined her at her desk to fix her shiny black heels. It proved challenging to find a decent pair of pumps on Moringa Island, and these were nearly a size too small. Umi found it humorous. Her silken black pantsuit was well-tailored and fitted, yet her shoes came from the children’s section of a local department store. But this was a concern minor, given the situation. Moringa University sat nestled between a few rustic villages, an emerging city, lush forests, and lots of water. The school itself was fairly remote, an hour’s walk to the first sign of civilization. As the new Dean of Students and acting University Chancellor, Dr. Saito didn’t want it any other way.

“This the best way to keep my girls safe.” She sat behind her desk, talking at the young man from Moringa Island’s transportation authority. “That’s why I won’t approve a transit expansion to the University.”

“Are you sure, ma’am?” He stroked the stubbly beard that sat on his vibrant brown skin. “It would only make your students safer. They could easily come into town, buy medicine, have access to healthcare professionals, and--”

“--We provide all of that here.” Dr. Saito snapped before pursing her lips. Her Japanese accent was faint but bubbled to the surface often when she grew impatient. “We will provide everything the girls need. Everything.”

He nodded, pausing a moment before attempting a last-ditch effort to go above Umi’s head. “I understand you’ll be the acting Chancellor for a few more weeks,” The crisp stack of papers rattled in his bag as he fished. He retrieved a bent business card and pressed it against his face. “Yeah, here’s the name, so forgive me if I butcher it. ‘Dr. Dominika Bykov?’ Do you think she’d be interested in a transit expansion?”

Umi fought the urge to roll her eyes. “Mr. Bandino, I appreciate you stopping by. Once Dr. Bykov gets settled in her new position, I’ll pass on your message. Until then, I think we’re finished here.”

Seeing he was getting nowhere, Mr. Bandino politely excused himself from the office. Savoring the moment of silence, Umi let her brown eyes wander around the oak-stained walls of the open room. Her dozen degrees, certificates, and achieved lay mounted on the one behind her. She slipped off her binding shoes and flexed her toes. It grew to be her favorite part of the day--when the blood rushed from the rest of her body back to her aching feet. Her head tilted back, and her tiny mouth hung open. Umi’s body trembled as faint sighs escaped her lips. She squirmed again before she came to her senses--this was as much arousal she’d allow herself for now.

The faint knock of the door further broke her trance. “Come in,” Umi called as she scrambled to stuff her swollen feet back into her shoes, cutting the circulation once again. Her eyes caught the set of timid feet when they first inched through the doorway. She stifled a smile as the girl’s smooth, petite toes came into view full. “I see that you received my gift,” Umi noted. “I thought the caramel leather straps would go well with your complexion.”

“Thank you, Dr. Saito.” Ashley Washington couldn’t help but wiggle her toes as they shivered in the blaring AC. She wasn’t used to wearing sandals, evident by the plain, albeit neatly manicured nails. The goosebumps on her feet extended from her dusky, bare ankles, to her silky smooth calves, until her red plaid dress draped around her curvy thighs. Her full ruby lips smiled behind cropped twists of black hair that sat atop her flawless ebony skin. “You wanted to see me?”

“Yes, dear.” Umi sat up in her seat. Her chest begun to heave with anticipation. “Have you taken your pills on the schedule we talked about?”

Ashley nodded and smiled. “For the last six weeks. You ask me that every week, ma’am.”

“Good girl.” Umi grinned. She motioned for the student to sit down across the desk. “Any side-effects?”

“Not really.” Ashley cocked her cute, heart-shaped face as she pondered. “A little fatigue, but that’s probably because of my course load. Summer classes are so rigorous, y’ know? Then there’s one other thing.” She bit her lip in embarrassment. “My semen’s different.”

Umi held her breath. She stood and meandered around the desk. “Different, how?” She looked down her nose at the sitting girl.

“It’s bright.” Ashley sighed. “Bright white like peppermint gel toothpaste.”

“I hope that’s not why you’ve got such a beautiful smile, Ms. Washington.” Umi chuckled. “Have you ever tasted it?”

“Oh, hell, no.” Ashley chuckled and shook her head with vigor.

“Ah.” Umi sat up on the desk corner and crossed her short legs. “If you’re not accustomed to eating it, you’d find it very sweet now, almost like a cake frosting. I take it the consistency is different as well?” She waited for Ashley’s nod. “It’s thicker now, isn’t it? Also, like frosting?”

Ashley swallowed. “That’s a good way to put it. Usually, it’s pretty watery.” She blushed and fidgeted in her hard seat. “I can’t believe I just said that.”

“It’s okay.” Umi laid a maternal hand on Ashley’s bare knee. “Moringa University has strict guidelines against students having sex. But it says nothing about self-pleasuring.” Her fingers slowly crept up the warmth pulsating between the student’s thighs as she went on. “I might be cis-female, but I understand the primal need that young futanari women have.”

“It’s hard,” Ashley whispered. Her body shivered as her teacher’s firm palm continued to work up her leg. “Dr. Saito.” She squirmed. “I,”

Umi snapped back as soon as Ashley pulled away. “I’m so sorry, honey. I just want to make you comfortable.”

“I don’t think I’m ever going to be comfortable with this, Dr. Saito.” Ashley recoiled and crossed her luscious legs. “I’m pretty sure this is breaking every rule. She rubbed her temples. “If the other girls knew what we were doing in here every week, they’d--”

“-- They’d be very jealous of you, Ashley.” Umi let her fingers return to Ashley’s knee. She squeezed again with authority. “You shouldn’t let that hinder you. Just let what comes natural take over.” But the young futa sat in silence, allowing her deep mahogany eyes to follow the floor’s wood grain patterns. She let her nervous lungs fill and exhale slowly. “It’s okay, sweetie.” Umi cooed again. “You can drop out of the testing if this has become too much for you.” She stood and returned to her chair. “One of your dorm mates can finish up here. I think Tanya should be willing.”

“No.” Ashley snapped back to attention, rising on wobbling knees. “I’ll do it. I started the study. I’ll finish it.”

Umi smiled. “I’m glad. I’d much rather work with you than anyone else at Moringa.”

Ashley fumbled with the front snaps of her dress until they came loose with a sharp, metallic sound. “Flirting with me contaminates the study, Dr. Saito. Arousal will alter the amount of specimen you’re able to collect.”

“The more, the better Ashley.” She leaned forward, licking her lips. “And call me Umi.”

Taken aback, Ashley gasped. She had already let her skirt slump to the floor. Next, off came her shirt. She stood in front of her teacher wearing a cute, matching set of undies. Silky purple and pink stars more appropriate for a girl half her age. Yet the subtle dribble down her creamy thigh suggested both her womanhood and manhood yearned for release. Indeed, her panties were visibly soaked. The fabric made an expected squishing sound as she stretched them over a bulging erection.

Umi’s eyes remained locked on the girl’s beautiful black cock. Its throbbing head swelled to a near-purple color. A steady drip of syrupy whiteness flowed from the slit. Thus, she required several attempts to reach into her desk bottom drawer to retrieve a full graduated cylinder. “Looks like you’re already ready and able.” She smirked, sliding the tall beaker across the desk. “Here, my darling. Fill this to your heart’s content.”

“Mmm...” Ashley squeaked as she shuffled from side-to-side. With her thick thighs mashed together, she fidgeted as she stroked herself. The thicks veins in Ashley’s firm flesh pulsed when her bubblegum-pink nails ran across them to the tip of her drooling cock. “Ugh!” She pursed her lips as a wave of pleasure shivered up her spine. Her tiny fist hammered around her cock, coating the shaft with her creamy precum. Feeling comfortable now, Ashley swayed her hips with her torrid rhythm as she fucked herself.

It was all much to the delight of Umi Saito. Watching Ashley’s thin frame writhe as she defiled herself sparked a devious tingle in her tummy. She crossed her legs and adjusted her posture. Ashley’s glazed over eyes didn’t seem to notice Umi sneaking her left hand under the desk down the elastic band on her pants. With the amount of wetness forming between her legs, it proved easy to slip two fingers past her throbbing clit and into her meaty pussy.

“Have I told you lately how stunning your body, Ashley?” Umi cooed as she leered. Her eyes grew longing and wide. “You might be the best-looking student on campus.” But Ashley kept silent. Her juicy bottom lip hung open as she gawked at Umi and then the cylinder, then at Umi again. She licked her lips to keep from drooling. Ashley’s flawless flat abs barely jiggled as she jerked. “You must work out because you have one hell of a six-pack.” Umi’s voice trembled as she spoke, succumbing to lust. “If it wouldn’t break your concentration, I’d be running my tongue in every crevice of that tummy, my darling.”

Then a cry escaped Ashley’s lips. She hammered her fist over her throbbing cock faster. The slick fapping sound echoed in the room as it comingled with the women’s heavy panting. “K--keep talking.” Ashley moaned. “Keep talking like that, Umi.” Her face reddened even more.

“Ashley,” Umi leaned back. The sexual tension that built between them for months pressed against her chest. “Think about how far we’ve come. You used to hide in the bathroom to come. Then you started doing it in front of me. Now I’m masturbating with you-- I’m fucking myself to you.”

“Oh my god. “Ashley whispered. She struggled to keep her eyes on Umi’s jerking arm. “God, you are.” She stumbled but caught herself, creeping closer to the desk until her spasming cock hovered over the glass. “Let me see,” Ashley groaned as she strained her eyes.

“I can’t just yet, baby.” Umi’s voice dropped into a lower, sultry octave. “Just picture my wet, hairy pussy aching for that big cock of yours. That’s what we’ve been leading up to in all this, right? Bending me over my desk and exploding inside me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.