21 March 2009 - Cover

21 March 2009

by Mustang

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: On this day, Dan, Lisa, and Hanna go shopping for new shoes for Jennifer. Lisa and Dan enjoy another evening out while Karen and John continue their sexy weekend.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Public Sex   .

Cast

Dan Hayward

Karen Hayward

Lisa, Hanna, and Jennifer McKinnon

John McKinnon

Joe, shoe salesman in the mall

Various patrons at the Go Go Club

Various patrons of Oasis Aqualounge

Chapter 1

“Mom, now I know why my right foot was so wet walking through the slush yesterday,” Jennifer said going to Lisa. “Look.” She showed her the sole of her sneaker, the rubber split from instep to edge.

“I guess you need a new pair of running shoes.”

“Can we go shopping as a family and Daddy can wear his lounger pants and hoodie for us and let his cock and balls sneak out?”

Dan and Hanna walked into the kitchen noticing Lisa holding a running shoe. “I need new shoes. Can we go shopping, Daddy, as a family?”

“Mom, can we wear our short skirts with no panties and hoodies unzipped low to tease Daddy and the shoe salesman?” Hanna asked.

Lisa looked at Dan for his opinion. “Would you wear the same clothes for me?” He asked looking to her.

“I’d wear my birthday suit for you if I could get away with it,” she joked.

“I know this would be sexy fun for us, however, I have a little story to tell you.” Dan went on to relate to them the history of Karen’s first husband. He told them how Steve had sexually abused Diane and Brenda and offering them to other men, including a several shoe salesmen.

“Daddy, we know you’re not at all like him. You never force us to do anything sexual we don’t like,” Jenny reasoned, hugging him.

“I don’t like the thought of him letting all those men touching your daughters. However, I do like the thoughts of wearing only a body paint bikini for a parade. I don’t think I could leave my pussy alone and would have to finger myself. Maybe we could be in the parade this July and wear only body paint as a bikini,” Hanna suggested.

“Yeah, Daddy, we’ll have lots of fun!” Jenny’s eyes brightened.

“I think my pussy would stay wet too if I only wore body paint in public,” Lisa envisioned.

“I certainly wouldn’t need any Viagra to stay hard that day,” he joked.

“You could take a Viagra and wear your sexy Speedo swimsuit for us so we can show off the bulge of your big cock,” Jenny envisioned.

“Men wearing a T-shirt and Speedo with their gut hanging out aren’t very appealing.”

“We have fun teasing you, Daddy, and you don’t have a gut,” Hanna supported.

“And you know that I love you,” Lisa added, kissing him.

“I guess we’re going shopping for shoes and possibly a parade in July,” Dan said and the girls cheered.

Dan went to Wendy and Tina, explaining what he and the girls were going to do. He felt guilty he wasn’t spending enough time with his family. Wendy caressed him, “Lisa and the girls are your family too. Once Tina has your babies, I’m sure you’ll be home almost always.”

“I will.”

“Go and have your fun, I’m certain Karen is having her fun with John.”

Dan kissed and hugged Laura and Matthew, Wendy, Tina, and her baby bump.


“I love us going out as a family!” Jenny said enthusiastically, taking Dan’s hand. In the parking lot of the Quinte Mall Lisa took his left hand then Hanna, her mom’s hand.

“How do we look, Daddy?” Jenny asked.

“All three of you are very beautiful.”

Hanna and Jenny wore the same short skirts and hoodies they did to the lingerie store. Lisa also wore a short skirt and her zip-up hoodie. The zippers on their hoodies were down below the breast line and proved they were braless. They inspected the front of Dan and liked that his balls hung low enough below the hem of his hoodie that they could be spotted.

Coats left in the car, the out of season clothing of the girls drew plenty of stares. There were several shoe stores in the Mall and they wanted to find one that had only one worker. Jenny wasn’t so interested in buying new ruining shoes as she was in showing off her pussy to the man.


“He looks like a good one,” Jenny said seeing a man who looked to be in his mid-thirties.

They entered and casually looked around. The salesman smiled at a customer who had paid for her purchase and left the store. The man raised his eyebrows in appreciation for the woman and two teen looking girls wearing very short pleated skirts.

“May I help you?” He asked as he does with every customer. Turning to him, he noticed the females had their hoodie unzipped quite low.

“We’re looking for a new pair of running shoes for our youngest daughter,” Lisa offered with a friendly smile. She noted his name tag read, ‘Jay.’ He returned her smile, trying not to be too obvious looking at hers and the girls revealing cleavage.

“We have several makes to choose from depending on the price range. I figure you’re about a size six or seven shoe,” he offered, looking at her feet but enjoying her slender legs.

“I think so.”

“Do you still use those sliding scales to measure a person’s foot size?” Lisa asked.

“Yes, we do. Maybe I should confirm your foot size,” Jay said, looking at Jenny’s slim, naked legs. He wondered what was underneath her short hem and briefly recalled the odd woman who liked to wear a short skirt or dress and let him see her panties.

“I want to make sure of my foot size, maybe I’ve grown,” Jenny said, taking a seat with her back to the entrance. Hanna, Lisa, and Dan sat with him covering his cock and most of his balls with the hem of his hoodie that would normally show when seated.

Jay carried a stool to sit on and the scale. He straddled the seat, which opened his pose in a man spread. Hanna and Lisa on each side of Jenny, along with her, looked at his crotch. He placed the scale on the incline of the stool asking her to remove her old shoe. She did and his hand gently grasped the back of her ankle, placing her foot against the bottom of the measuring tool.

The hem of her short skirt fell back as she slowly spread her left leg. He slid the scale to measure the length and width of her sock-covered right foot.

“You must be still growing. Your foot is six and a half, closer to a seven.”

“Do you measure both feet?” She asked placing her left on the scale.

“Usually only the right because it’s generally slightly larger.”

Jenny placed her right on the slope of the stool and bent her leg at the knee to look at the sole of her foot. This opened her pose completely to him.

“I didn’t know the right was larger than the left.” She stopped talking, realizing that Jay was staring between her legs.

“Do you think I have a pretty looking pussy? I do and so does my Daddy.” She boldly said, smoothing her palm over her bare slit.

“Maybe you should check my shoe size also,” Hanna suggested widening her pose to reveal her bare pussy.

“And mine too,” Lisa added, allowing her pussy to meet his eyes.

“I don’t know what to say, they all look very nice.”

“Can you close the store for about half an hour?” Lisa asked.

“Yeah, maybe I should.” He hurried to the entrance and spread the sliding window panes, locked them, and placed a ‘Back in thirty Minutes’ sign in one window. She turned off several rows of lights darkening the interior. Returning, he stopped at the storage hall stacked high with shoe boxes.

“I have two pairs you might like,” Jay said sitting again. He smiled looking at three bare pussies and opened the first box. He took out the right shoe, untied the laces and slipped on her foot. He tied the laces and asked her to stand and walk around.

Jenny walked and Jay admired her slim, teen body. “It feels a little snug and tight,” she said sitting again.

“That’s what Daddy says about our pussy when he fucks me or my younger sister,” Hanna blurted.

Jay looked at them, taken back by her bold comment. “Try this one on,” he said switching shoes on Jenny’s foot and looking at her bare pussy. She walked around a little longer.

“Please forgive us, Jay,” Lisa began, saying his name and he looked at her. She spread her legs and guided Dan’s fingers to her pussy. The back of her right hand brushed away the hem of Dan’s hoodie and she caressed his exposed cock. “We’re a very sexual family.”

Dan began to finger her pussy and she stroked his cock.

“I can see that you are,” he replied as Jenny sat.

“I love this one, can I get them Daddy and wear them home?”

“How much are they?”

“49.99,” he said.

“That seems expensive for a pair of running shoes,” Dan mentioned.

“Some shoes are cheaply priced and only last a few years. These are guaranteed to last for at least five years.”

“Who keeps a sales receipt for that long?” Lisa asked feeling Dan’s cock growing hard in her hand. Jay couldn’t help seeing the husband’s cock getting longer and longer.

“You don’t have to. The makers of this shoe have put an inexpensive microchip in the tongue and when the shoe is scanned for purchase it records the transaction and that is your receipt and the start of the guarantee. The soles are made of similar type materials as car and bicycle tires and will last a long time. Trinity brand is a subsidiary of CCM and they’re made here in Canada.”

“Sold!” Dan smiled and Jenny hugged and kissed him.

“Thank you, Daddy! I’ll give you a very special thank you at home,” she grinned.

“What size is my foot?” Hanna asked. Jay moved the stool to her and viewed her bare pussy as he measured her foot.

“Size eight,” he said and got her a pair to try on.

“They do feel good on my feet.”

Lisa tried on the same pair of size eights and liked them too. “Jay, we’d like to thank you for your customer service,” she said having Dan stand.

Jay couldn’t help seeing his hard cock sticking straight out. She had Jay sit between her and Jenny as Dan sat on the stool.


As Lisa pulled down his zipper and released his leaking cock, Hanna stood next to Dan. His hand raised the hem of her short skirt and Jay saw him begin to finger his daughter’s pussy.

Lisa started stroking Jay’s cock and Jenny joined her. “Jenny, it was your suggestion to shop for new shoes, so you can make Jay cum.”

“Mommy, can I suck on his cock? You know how Daddy loves me sucking on his.”

“For a moment and don’t make him cum. Remember you’re only allowed to swallow your dad’s cum.”

Jay looked on wide-eyed to their incestual talk wondering what the hell kind of family is this?

Dan could feel Hanna moving her body against his fingers and her body would react to him exciting her clit. “I need you to fuck me, Daddy.”

“No,” he grinned at her.

“Then I’ll fuck you.” She moved in front and straddling his thighs guided his hard cock to her hole. Hanna lowered, taking his cock into her. Facing them, she began to fuck Dan. His hands came around her small waist and unzipped her hoodie. The material swept aside he cupped and fondled her firm, teen tits. She covered his hands a second, loving him feeling her tits.

“I love watching my husband fucking our daughters,” Lisa revealed watching them.

Jay didn’t know where to look. He liked the feeling of the younger girl’s mouth sucking on his cock and the older one fucking her dad’s cock. “You had better stop,” Jay warned.

Jenny took her seat and her soft hand resumed stroking him. Moments later he covered his mouth and grunted. His cum shot out, her hand slipping off the head and coated with a spurt before re-gripping it. Lisa joined her to urge the last of his cum out.

“Wow, I never in all my years of selling shoes ever expected this to happen to me, thank you,” Jay remarked.

“You’re welcome,” Lisa smiled.

Dan brought Hanna’s fucking motions to a stop. “I would love nothing more than to cum in your beautiful pussy, however, we should leave our loving for later.”

“Promise to fuck me tonight?”

“Yes, after your mom and I get back from having our sexy fun in Belleville.”

“Mom, make sure that Daddy fucks me tonight.”

“I will, honey.”


There was a knock on the glass and Jay realized he’d been closed longer than thirty minutes. He quickly put his cock away and went to open the doors. “Sorry for being closed, I had trouble with the cash register for my customer’s purchases,” he defended.

Hanna zipped her hoodie to her breast line and Jay hurriedly gathered their boxes of shoes. “I’m sure I’d have a size eleven that would fit you,” he mentioned to Dan.

“That is my shoe size.”

“If you’d buy all four pairs I’ll reduce the price equal to the sales tax. If yours don’t fit well, just return them for another pair.”

“Sold!”

Chapter 2

Karen and John arrived at the Oasis Aqualounge and she changed into her accessories to be paraded around as a sex dog. She adjusted her knee pads and clipped the leash onto her studded collar.

She gave him a long and passionate kiss as he fondled her tit. “I figure this is our last kiss until I brush my teeth and gargle. I plan on swallowing lots of cum tonight.”

She went to her knees and sucked on his cock until it was hard. They entered the main room and she went to her hands and knees. John began to walk her around and would rub her bare ass.

“What have we here?” A guy asked, seated at a table.

“Woof, woof,” she barked and several laughed as she raised her leg as if to pee on the man’s leg.

“I’m walking my bitch dog. She’s been bad lately so I’m inviting men to teach her a lesson.”

“My friend and I can teach her to behave with our cocks!”

“Please do,” he grinned having her sit as a dog does.

Karen opened her mouth as the first cock was introduced to it. She began sucking while her hand stroked the second one. The first guy took her by the leash leading her to a padded mat. She was pushed down and told to roll onto her back. She did and the man began to eat her pussy. Karen propped up on one elbow and sucked on the second one.

“My bitch loves two cocks at once, ass and cunt,” John said offering a condom from a nearby bowl.

“She does, does she?”

“I’ll fuck the bitch’s ass!” One said taking the condom.

John took the handcuffs from Karen’s waist belt and secured her hands to the rings on the side. She was helpless to defend herself and John, placing a foot to her ass, pushed her onto her chest. She turned her head sideways to breathe.

“My bitch doesn’t mind it a little rough,” John mentioned.

Her perfectly round ass was there for the taking. One of them spread her legs and she felt the head of a cock probing her pussy then shoved in. He began fucking then the other straddled her hips and spat on her ass hole. The other guy helped to part her ass cheeks and he puckered hole opened to the almost the size of a golf ball.

“Wow, what a big ass hole! I can tell you’ve been fucked up the ass plenty of times and probably loved every one!”

“I sure have. I love my ass beng fucked over and over again!”

She felt the head at her entrance then exhaled loudly as it was filled in with the bigger of the two cocks.

“Never seen my bitch fucked like that before,” John smiled, enjoying the mild agony Karen was enduring.

“John, you know what I’m like when I’m taking on two cocks, I need more cock!”

“You want my big cock, my little fucking bitch of a wife?”

“Yes, yes, you know I do!”

“I’ll free your hands for a while then you return to being my submissive fucking bitch!”

One hand was used for balance while the other stroked his cock. John loved the warmth of her mouth around his long shaft and she was in heaven taking on three at once. John, feeling a level of spite towards her feelings for him, grabbed a handful of hair and began to fuck her mouth.

“Now this is teaching my fucking bitch wife how to fucking behave!” He grinned shoving his cock in her mouth to his balls. Karen gasped and coughed for air but he didn’t care right now, only wanting to please himself. She gave in to his needs and formed a pussy with her lips and tongue.

“You love it this way, don’t you, my fucking bitch wife?”

“Uh-huh,” she garbled. Karen didn’t have to push against the two cocks fucking her, they were going deep with every thrust.

“Oh man, I can keep up this pace,” the one in her ass remarked.

“Then take a breather and let your cock enjoy her ass muscles,” John said, pulling his cock from her mouth.

The two paused to rest and she flexed her inner muscles around the two hard shafts.


John motioned Karen to open her mouth and he resumed fucking it. She could feel her two fuckers started again pounding her holes.

As they had their way with her, Karen wondered why she needed to be subjected to this abuse after what happened to her?

Her ass fucker came first and then her pussy lover. John didn’t warn her and she choked a little on his large load of cum. She dutifully swallowed and sucked until he had to stop her. Her two fuckers thanked her and left.

“You haven’t fucked my mouth like that before,” she commented kissing his cheek.

“The urge hit me to treat it like your pussy,” he lied. “I thought you liked it a little rough some times.”

“I do, I’m a cock sucker for punishment,” she joked.

Karen needed to use the washroom and passing the bondage room noticed a woman strapped to the X shaped board. She went in and saw she was wearing a partial mask that covered her eyes but not her nose or mouth. The woman’s legs were spread, oozing cum from her pussy while she was sucking on a cock.

Karen stooped between her legs and lapping at her pussy smeared some over each tit. She kissed her way up her body and suckled each nipple.

“I like a woman who loves to eat pussy,” the woman mentioned.

“I do love eating pussy, but how did you know?”

“I could smell your perfume.”

“Do you like having your eyes covered?”

“I like that I don’t know who fucks me or I give a blow job to. It seems to heighten my sexual awareness.”

“I think I’ll give it a try.”

Karen was further fascinated when a man, she presumed to be her husband pressed a button on a remote control and the board she was on turned her upside down. A man approached her head and lowered a few inches more, her mouth was in perfect alignment with his cock. While she began sucking, he didn’t have to move to eat her pussy.

On the way to the washroom, Karen changed the place of her gang bang from the red, white, and black room to the bondage room.

Chapter 3

Lisa took Wendy in her arms, their naked bodies moulding into one. “I want to make sure it’s absolutely okay that Dan and I go out tonight. He said that he needs to spend more time at home with you, Tina, and Karen.”

“I could tell you were feeling uneasy when you entered the swimming pool with us. Is that why you were seducing Tina and me?”

“Yes, I don’t want to cause any ill feelings between us. I love you both like sisters.”

“Very sexual sisters, do you love Dan?” Wendy asked caressing her soft breast.

“Of course I do.”

“And you want to have a baby with him?”

Lisa blushed, “Yes. John doesn’t want any more kids but I do and I think that Dan would make a perfect dad.”

“We all think that and why he has such a big family. Do Hanna and Jenny know you want to have a baby with him?”

“Yes and they like the idea. You’ve seen how they love Dan fucking them.”

“Yes we watched Hanna and him fuck after you returned from buying shoes. Jenny told us in quite detail the sexy fun you guys had with the shoe salesman.”

“We did. I’m sure that I love Dan more than John. He seems to love Karen more than she loves him.”

“Some day you might have to choose between them, who you want more in your life.”

“Dan’s time is already taken up with you, Karen, Tina, Susan and Sandra. How could I possibly compete with that?”

“I wouldn’t worry about Susan and Sandra too much, I think they’re forming their own relationship that will include Dan at times.”

“I love the sexual freedom he gives me in our relationship and becoming such a slutty wife for him. I’ve never had so many different men fuck me and give blow jobs.”

“Yes, he does like to watch us with other men ... and women. Go and have fun with Dan and please, do tell me about it in quite vivid detail when you come back to bed.”

“Thank you, Wendy for understanding me.”

“You’re welcome. I’m sure while you and Dan are having your sexy fun, Hanna and Jenny will be having fun with Tina and me.”


“I can hear my ears burning,” Dan joked entering their bedroom.

“The subject is almost always about you or the babies,” Wendy smiled.

“I love your choice of dress to wear to night, your birthday suit,” he kidded.

“Who knows, that might happen later on,” Lisa smiled kissing him.

“What are you going to wear that’s super sexy for Dan, and other men, of course,” Wendy asked.

“I do have a sexy club dress but Jenny says I should wear the black deep neck V Chemise Dan bought for her at Venus.”

Lisa picked up the nightie and slipped in on over her head a placed the halter loop behind her neck.

“Fuck, Lisa that isn’t designed to be worn in public, the lace is so see-thru, we can see your nipples and bare pussy, which makes it perfect as a slutty wife’s dress,” Wendy commented.

“It’s a little snug on me.”

“It certainly makes my cock want to stand to attention and no doubt other men’s too.”

“It’s so short, it barely covers my pussy and ass,” she lightly complained, turning in a circle. “Shouldn’t I wear panties or a thong with it?”

“And ruin a perfectly good fuck dress? No way, you’re Dan’s sexy looking slut wife!”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.