Kevins Revenge - Cover

Kevins Revenge

Copyright© 2020 by Jax Lazzo Rhapsody

Chapter 4

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The Kanker Sisters offer Kevin the fun Nazz won't give him. Somebody found out and snitched, so it's time for unspeakable payback.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

“I’m sorry Nazz, so sorry, so sorry. I wasn’t going to keep it from you.”

“Why would he do this to me,” she cried.

“Well ... he did want sex. It doesn’t make it right, though.”

“Oh it’s all my fault ... I could’ve at least gave him a handjob,” she stuttered. “I love him, why would he...”

Sarah gives her a hug, “I don’t know what to say, just take some time to yourself.”

“I can’t believe he would do that to me.”

“It’ll be okay, just go home, calm down and I’ll come over if you want.”

“No,” she said with a bit of clarity.

“What?”

“I’m gonna kill him!”

“You can’t do that, just calm down a little bit and think.”

“Well I’m going to kick him in the balls,” she started to rage.

“You don’t want to make a scene right now,” Sarah started to panic.

“Why not?! Kick him in the nuts and pound those damn Kankers!”

“You can’t beat them in a fight, they’ll murder you!”

“We’ll see...”

Sarah struggled holding Nazz back until she had enough, “this is for your own good,” she picked her up over her head, tossing her in a bush, running back inside and locking the patio door. She just hear her scream as she started to run to the front, Sarah beat her, locking that door too.

“Sarah, what is your problem,” Eddy asked.

“Um ... mind your business,” she turned to Lee; “you know you fucked up.”

“What is she talking about,” Eddy wondered.

“Oh ... don’t worry your pretty little head. Mmm ... you wanna go to a back room, just you and me,” Lee replied.

“In your dreams, Lee.”

“I guess you don’t wanna get laid, your loss, Eddy,” she passively waved him off.

“Well, hold on a minute...”

Kevin spots Sarah and walks up to her, “Rolf said he saw you and Nazz out back, where’d she go?”

“Gee Kevin, she went home, I guess she drank too much ... or saw too much.”

“Umm ... what?”

“Nothing Kevin,” she laughed a little, as she walked off.

The next day Kevin is outside cleaning his motorcycle before going on a ride, he hears a door open and shut, looking to see Eddy and Lee walking out and getting in his car he got from his brother.

“Uh-oh ... looks like we got a new Big Ed in the cul-de-sac,” Kevin yelled.

“Don’t you know it,” Lee yelled back with a grin.

“Hey Kevin, what’s up, my man,” Eddy greeted.

Just then Nazz walked outside, strutting across the street to Kevin.

“Hey babe, wanna go for a ride?”

She walked up and slapped him as hard as she could, knocking him over his bike.

“I saw the video,” she said through her teeth.

“Whoa, looks like somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed,” Eddy spoke confused. Backing out the driveway.

“What was that for, what video?”

“Don’t be stupid! The video with you. Marie. And that ... that ... mop in that car.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.