Crosswinds - Cover

Crosswinds

Copyright© 2020 by Teagan Cascade

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Maddi and Diana are futanari sisters that hatch a devious plan to impregnate countless young women in an effort to populate the world with futa-kind. But as Diana's methods become darker, Maddi must decide whether or not to fight for redemption or be sucked into the darkness.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   Incest   Sister   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

Maddi stifled a pleasured groan with each bite of prime rib she ate. As the tender ribbons of meat melted under her tongue, she did her best to ignore Diana, grinning across the table. Her sister’s volatile treachery terrified her, but every time the feeling seemed overwhelming, Maddi stuffed another protein in her mouth.

“Diana, Madison. I can’t believe this.” Dr. Dory Drake smiled from her seat next to Rochelle. She was a brown-haired woman in her 60s with square vintage glasses and a dark charcoal suit. “You guys were teenagers the last time I saw you.”

“My girls grew up quickly.” Rochelle sighed.

“Some more than others.” Diana snickered.

“Something I know all too well.” Dory nodded. “So, Madison. You’re a senior in college now?”

Maddi shook her head. “Next year.”

“Three semesters to go,” Dory muttered. “Well, done.” She cut her eyes at Rochelle and went on. “She’d just make the minimum.”

Maddi looked up. “Minimum for what?”

Rochelle laid down her fork. “Maddi, Dr. Drake, and I want you to transfer to Moringa. Our attendance and retention rates aren’t what they should be.”

“You want to send me across the country just to pad the futanari college’s graduation numbers?” Maddi blinked.

“In a manner of speaking, yes, that’s exactly what I want to do.” Rochelle cocked her head. “The Masters Foundation has given millions to ensuring this Moringa experiment works. But how would it look if the daughters of prominent futa didn’t attend as well?”

“It’s a good school, Madison,” Dory added. “My daughters would go if they were younger.”

Maddi’s face reddened. She brushed the dirty brown hair from her face and grimaced. “Mom, what about my children?”

“You’d only attend for a year, Maddi.” Rochelle dismissed. “Besides, from what Evan says, half of those girls are giving them up for adoption. Not to mention that none of them seem to want anything to do with you anymore.”

“Humph.” Dory hummed to Rochelle. “Sounds like she could use some of Moringa’s detox time.”

“Gosh.” Rochelle snapped. “Dory, don’t tell me you’re holding tight to this ridiculous ‘no sex between students’ rule.”

Dory tapped her index on the table with a steady rhythm. “Young futanari need to learn self-control, Rochelle. The deck is already stacked against us when society thinks we’re nothing but sex-crazed rapists.”

Maddi nearly choked on her beef, clearing her throat with a few loud coughs. She tried her best to keep her eyes away from Diana.

“There hasn’t been a single pregnancy or STD pandemic there in its entire history. That’s four years, Dory.” Now Rochelle’s words grew angry and offended.

“Exactly my point,” Dory argued with her hands. “If we expect to entice more Daphne Macron’s to attend, it needs to stay that way.”

“Who’s Daphne Macron?” Maddi asked in a low voice.

Dory first turned to Rochelle who in turn, looked away. Then to Maddi, “She’s the first cisgender woman to attend Moringa. High SAT scores, community activist, national scholar. She could have gone Ivy, but she came to us. You’d probably get along with her. She’s a junior, too.”

“There’s only one reason a girl like that wants to hang around with us.” Diana quipped with disdain. “I’m sure she’s taking in the ‘cultural experience’ as we speak.”

“If she wants to be expelled,” Dory added. “So what do you say, Maddi? Can you give up sex for a year to help futa-kind?”

Maddi pressed her fork into another chunk of beef. She marveled at the clear reddish fluid that gushed from the sides. “I’ll think about it, Dr. Drake.”

Dory smiled. “See that you do.”

Diana raised her hand. “I wanna go to Moringa.”

Rochelle smirked. “Finish a semester without dropping all your classes, and we’ll talk Diana.

“Guess we know who the favorite is,” Diana said under her breath as she cut her eyes at Maddi. She ensured her voice was loud enough for her sister to hear.


Maddi left the bathroom and stepped back on the veranda. She bundled herself up, realizing the last vestige of summer was gone. Looking upward, Maddi marveled at the cold-looking moon that sat in the sky like a sphere of ice. The bright glow stirred her thoughts.

“Hey!” Maddi jumped at Diana’s unexpected call. Her sister at the door leading back into the house, spreading her arms wide like a goalie.

“Fuck me.” Diana’s grin grew pointed and menacing.

Maddi tensed her stomach. “No.”

Diana shrugged. “Okay. Then let me fuck you.” Her hands moved to the bulge in her middle. “You’d do well with one of these. Maybe you’ll finally gain some weight.”

Maddi shook her head with finality. “I’m done.”

“DONE?” Diana’s sterling grey eyes went big. “With what? The game? Our plan? Our FUCKING DREAM?!?” She lunged at Maddi and grabbed her shirt. Pulling her close enough to smell the meat on Maddi’s breath, she grit her teeth. “You run right along to your special little college. You’ve already been replaced.” She hissed before pushing her away.

Maddi caught herself before stumbling further. Her pulse raced as she feared another attack. Her breath lay heavy in the frigid night air. She took a trembling step backward. She balled her fists together so tightly, her knuckles cracked.

“Oh, calm down.” Diana spat. “You’re so frail it wouldn’t even be a fair fight. Not that I really care about fair.” She smiled again, swaggering towards Maddi. Diana took care to lift up her shirt painfully slow. Her usually flat tummy showed a prominent bump and impending stretch marks. She smiled again. “This is the real reason I’m not strangling you. Futa on futa? Odds of her being futa is pretty high, no?”

“You’re replacing me with my own daughter?” Maddi cocked her brow, trying to swallow down her dry throat.

Then Diana’s smile faded. “She’s not your daughter. She’s a Goddess. She’s going to walk the earth never wanting for anything. The world will bow to the Queen of futanari. And you know what Madison?” She squeezed her sister’s hand before bringing it to rest on her belly. “I’m going to teach her that every woman belongs to her. She’s going to have HUNDREDS of children. If not thousands.” She watched Maddi’s terrified expression with care, slowly guiding her hand down. “Who knows,” She giggled. “Maybe one day she’ll come across one of YOUR kids and-”

Maddi pushed pass Diana, a look of terror and disgust wrought on her face. When her feet touched the indoor carpet, she turned for one last glance to confirm her fears. Diana had pulled her rigid cock from her pants and stroked her hardening flesh in front of her sister. “I think I’ll go to watch our home movie later. Sure you don’t want to join?”

Maddi winced. “That night was a mistake, Diana. A disgusting mistake.”

Diana laughed, continuing to work her flesh into a full hard-on. “You don’t get to blow your load in your sweet baby sister, then claim I’M the disgusting one. You need to face that you’re just like me.”

Maddi raced down the stairs.


Rochelle popped the cork from the wine bottle and poured it in her glass in luscious crimson ribbons. She dipped her nose beyond the glass’s rim and deeply inhaled. “Did you get the wire transfer from the Masters Foundation, Dory?” She gestured to her guest, sitting on the living room sofa.

Dory declined her friend’s offer for wine but confirmed her receipt of the money. “You know you don’t have to do that.”

“My family owned the factory where your mother was killed,” Rochelle said matter-of-factly. “And the experiments they ran are the cause of all this. You. Me. Our girls.” She slinked back to the couch and sat a few feet from Dory. “Masters Energy Corp is not-”

“-Not the company it used to be. I know, honey.” Dory afforded her friend a gentle pat on the knee. “We’re all in this together. But I feel like you’re still trying to buy my loyalty and friendship.”

“Sorry.” Rochelle turned away. “I’m still feeling this CEO thing out.”

“Life will get easier once you start to forgive yourself. Trust me.” Dory smiled. “But every dollar you give me goes to help some scared young futanari.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.