Crosswinds - Cover

Crosswinds

Copyright© 2020 by Teagan Cascade

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Maddi and Diana are futanari sisters that hatch a devious plan to impregnate countless young women in an effort to populate the world with futa-kind. But as Diana's methods become darker, Maddi must decide whether or not to fight for redemption or be sucked into the darkness.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   Incest   Sister   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

Author’s Note: Contains elements of incest. Have fun if that’s your thing.


Diana Masters trained her deep emerald eyes locked on the reddish-yellow streak of fuji apple she tossed high in the air. The soaring ball kissed the bright orange leaves of the tall maple tree in the college atrium. It made a loud, slapping noise as it came back to her cupped hand. Her other hand clutched a brown paper bag that bounced with a brisk rhythm off her shapely hip. The crimson mid-length dress she wore swooshed to the side as she stopped. Diana scanned the scene as she resumed her walk a little slower. Students spread themselves throughout the benches in the open-air area. She walked by a pair of students breaking from their studies to kiss. The girl’s head cocked to the side as she let her assumed boyfriend tongue her with reckless abandon. Diana had to cover her mouth. She gagged at the disgusting sight and turned her head.

She found Madison under a towering walnut tree. As usual, her half-sister’s dark hair covered her face as she read a book — all in a world of her own. Diana kicked at Maddi’s legging-covered shin as she loomed over. Once Maddi looked up, Diana gestured with her finger for her to move over.

“So, I was thinking.” Diana began without further greeting. “We should add a bonus to our scores for every baby that’s born futa.”

“How much of a bonus?” Maddi asked, with her eyes still grazing the pages of small type.

“A multiplier of 1.5 seems fair.” Diana decided after a nod.

“I don’t know,” Maddi flipped several pages back and slammed her finger on a dog-eared page. “That’s an awful lot of bonus for something not under our control. Didn’t you read what Dr. Drake wrote in her book? The probability of futanari offspring coming from a futanari and female coupling is 25%.”

Diana rolled her eyes. She scratched her back on the rough bark behind her. “Well, what do you suggest, dear sister?”

“0.5 is good enough.” Maddi nodded. “Not that it matters, though. The important part is that our genes are being passed on. It’s better if we have an entire recessive futa generation. Nobody will know what’s happened until it’s too late.”

“Whatever.” Diana huffed.

“You sound like you want to get caught.” Maddi cut her eyes at Diana.

“What if I do?” Diana snapped. Her eyes shot across the atrium to the couple she passed. “Look at those lessers over there. Two rutting animals in the street. They so desperately want to spread their lesser DNA, and they’ve no clue why.”

“For the same reason. We’re all hardwired.” Maddi returned to her book.

“Oh, it’s not—the—same—reason.” Diana snipped with a staccato rhythm. She looked up the busy atrium. It was the standard comings and goings of college kids. Studying, jogging, eating. But Diana always saw more. “Look at them, Maddi.” She scowled. “They used to scare me so much. I’d keep my cock tucked between my legs like a coward, worrying, ‘Does she know? Does he?’”

“I know Diana. I know.” Maddi touched her sister’s shoulder.” We both did the same thing.”

Then Diana pulled away. “But by my calculations, our country’s population can be 5% futa by the end of the decade. But once they know what happened.” She sucked in a breath as she gawked at the students. “Then, we can spread it around.”

“Spread what around, Diana?” Maddi asked.

“The fear.” She smirked, her eyes caught the well-defined legs of a deliciously tanned girl not twenty feet away. “Fear is a finite commodity, Maddi. You can get rid of it, but only when you give it to someone else. I’d love to give my fear to ‘that’ over there.” She winked. “Thrusting my big cock between those strong, tan legs. Dropping a potent wad of life in her womb. She’d breed well from the looks of it.” Diana laughed. “All of a sudden, everyone will be like ‘where did all these dickgirls come from?’”

Maddi had heard enough. She shut her book. “Why did you get Christy pregnant? She’s your sister. And she’ s-”

“She’s a womb, Maddi.” Diana rocked herself to stand up. She walked over the girl she had just eyed and introduced herself.

Maddi couldn’t make out what her sister was saying to the girl, but she knew the gist. The girl’s toothpaste-selling smile shined bright as she brushed back her artsy bangs from her eyes. Her makeup gave her a glowing blush on her dimpled cheeks. Diana was charismatic, smart, and attractive; Most of the character references of a cult leader. Reading Dr. Dory Drake’s book on American futanarism inspired the girls to normalize their “condition.” Although Maddi preferred to take a passive role in populating the world with their kind, Diana’s enthusiasm concerned her.

Maddi’s thoughts once again drifted to Christy. It must have been easy for Diana to convince her much older full-sister to lose her virginity in such an immoral way. ‘How many?’ she thought. How many incestral loads did Diana have to release to get her sister pregnant? Maddi couldn’t get over Diana’s response. Christy’s relation to her was irrelevant. ‘Just a womb.’ She whispered to herself. Maddi’s thin fingers tugged at the pleats of her skirt. “What about me, Diana?” Maddi muttered, forcing down a dry swallow. “You want to use my womb, too?”

“What did you say?” Diana had returned from her cold call and loomed over Maddi with a smirk on her face. “Why’re you so jumpy?”

“N—nothing.” Maddi stammered. “I dozed off for a second. How did that go?”

“Jenna and I will hang out at my house tonight. I’ll pick her up around seven.” Diana crashed back to her ground and leaned back on the tree facing her sister. “So, I expect you there at seven-thirty.”

Maddi chuckled. It hid her unease well. She watched Diana unfurl the crumpled top of the brown paper lunch bag she clutched. “Is that what I think it is?” Maddi rolled her eyes as Diana popped a few of the small white balls in her mouth.

Diana grinned. “Yellowtail tuna nori. Want some?”

Maddi shrugged. “I do just fine with my selenium supplements. My sperm count is high, regardless. Have you noticed a difference in yours?”

“Let’s say my girls don’t miss often.” Diana winked. “See ya tonight, Maddi.”


“WHAT R U DOIN?”

Maddi’s fingers tapped out a response to Savannah’s text. “AT MY SISTER’S. COME OVER TONIGHT?” She smiled, has Savannah leaped to respond. “GREAT. SEE U L8R”.

“Your sister’s kinda quiet, Diana.” Jenna Potter tossed her tight, chestnut curls behind her shoulder as she stretched over the pool table. The smooth wood of the cue slipped through her fingers and rammed the ball ahead.

From her seat on the floor in the lux-furnished basement, Maddi heard the balls on the table clank and ricochet off the sides. Her eyes shot up on reflex. Diana’s balls flew out of control at times. But she ended up staring at the back of Jenna’s firm, dark thighs. The girl’s faded denim skirt was short—too cropped for school. Maddi know all she had to do was wait until Jenna bent over for a shot and she could drink in a glance of her plump, tight—

“SHE’S NOSEY, TOO.” Diana’s face hovered over Maddi’s as she stepped in to block her sister’s view. She smiled when Maddi flinched. “Maddi gets lost in her own little world sometimes, don’t you, dear?” Diana winked.

Maddi rolled her eyes but said nothing. She crawled to a stand, stepping to the minibar set near the fireplace. She filled one of the tall, clear tumblers with cranberry juice and returned to her seat.

“What’s in that?” Jenna asked over her shoulder. She meandered toward Maddi, a curious look about her.

“Just juice.” Maddi snapped, failing to hide her irritability.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.