Taking the Class: Part 4 - Cover

Taking the Class: Part 4

Copyright© 2020 by Ivan_Ronical

Chapter 31:????????, ??:??

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 31:????????, ??:?? - The year is 20XX in a world where people possess supernatural abilities. The day is Saturday, and a trio of high schoolers are now waking after a night spent surveying one of the world's wettest regions. Alaina and Will adapt to their new situations, but how will they cope when revelations lead them to question not only the events of the past few weeks but who they are as people?

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Romantic   Horror   Humor   Oral Sex   Slow   Transformation  

“Hey, you! I missed you!”

Alaina opened her eyes again, finding herself in her bed for the third time. Arms were wrapped around her, and she snuggled into them, feeling an incredible softness against her face. “I missed you, too, Laura.”

“Sorry, that last one got a little bit out of hand,” Laura said, stroking her hand over the smaller girl’s head.

Alaina shivered. “It felt so real.”

“It sure did. I was so surprised when Will walked in!”

Alaina felt lips on top of her head and smiled. “You mean you didn’t do that?”

“Nopers, that was all you. I’d never have imagined he’d be representing your conscience in a dream.” Laura giggled. “Or that you’d dream about him spanking you. You’re way kinkier than I expected.”

Ugh, that stupid bet. I can’t believe I dreamed about it. “I meant it, y’know,” Alaina murmured. “I wasn’t just saying it.”

“I know,” Laura said in a warm tone.

“And I remember all the other dreams, too.”

“Yeah? Which one was your favorite?”

Alaina pulled her face out of the taller girl’s warm bosom and looked up into her smiling face, a grin of her own on display. “I can’t believe you’re saying I’m the kinky one. Did you like, switch my nipples with my clit or something for the boobs one?”

Laura laughed freely, tipping her head back in the process. “That’s how I imagined it,” she said after she’d finished. “You sure seemed to enjoy it at the time, too.” She smiled as though pleased with herself.

“Well ... If I have to pick one, then...” Alaina blushed ever so slightly. “The one where you were licking me. But the first one where you were kissing me was pretty good, too.”

Laura gave her a quizzical look, the area around her lips glistening. “But I was just licking you.”

Alaina blinked, feeling a surge of heat pass through her. That was real?

“As for kissing you, though,” Laura said. She licked her lips. “We haven’t really done that yet, right?”

Alaina stared at the other girl’s moistened lips. She licked her own. “Not if you don’t count last Friday. Or this afternoon. Or the other time this afternoon.”

Laura giggled. “Want to know something fun? Well, it wasn’t fun at the time, but...”

Alaina nodded eagerly.

“You were so filled with lust Friday night that the feedback from sensing it was making me horny,” said Laura. She stroked her fingers in a circle around the smaller girl’s back. “I was so turned on when we kissed that I came.” She bounced her eyebrows. “The orgasm was so strong from how your lust felt that I had a seizure.”

Alaina brought her hand up to her mouth, stifling a laugh. “I’m so sorry!” I really thought it was me! I’m so glad!

Laura gave her a teasing grin. “You kissed me so hard that I popped like a big lust piñata and had to go to the hospital. Think you can live up to that next time?”

Alaina’s grin widened. “I hope so.”

Laura wrinkled her nose. “No more hospitals, please. Maybe give yourself a little bit of a handicap if you have to.”

A snort erupted from Alaina, and she laughed again. “Okay, I’ll put both hands on your boobs. How’s that?” She moved her hands where she’d said she would and tilted her head up.

“I love your sense of humor,” Laura said softly.

Alaina squeezed her hands gently, and Laura brought her face closer.

Their lips brushed together, barely touching.

Oh fuck! Alaina’s pulse felt faster than it ever had, and she closed her eyes to try to prevent a sudden sense of vertigo. I haven’t felt this giddy since... Something soft brushed against her lips again, and she inhaled sharply, then moaned when she picked up the other girl’s perfume.

“I like different types of kisses depending on my mood,” Laura whispered.

Alaina felt the older girl’s lips tease against hers once more. Fuck, this is so sexy!

“Right now, I’m feeling relaxed,” Laura continued in the same whisper. “And when I’m relaxed, when I just want to feel loved, then I love kisses like this.”

Alaina moved her head forward slightly and felt her lips meet her lover’s in the barest of touches. She was rewarded with a soft moan that made her shiver. “You’re right, this is—” she cut off with a whimper when Laura returned the favor.

“—Really nice,” Laura said, completing the thought.

Alaina squeezed her legs together. Her fingers played restlessly over the tops of her favorite boobs. It feels like my mind is slowly dissolving. I just keep getting hornier the more she kisses me.

Laura gave her another faint kiss. “My favorite part,” she whispered, kissing the redhead again, “is seeing who can do it longer.” She kissed once more.

Alaina felt the other girl’s tongue tickle between her lips with the gentlest of touches. Hers flicked out in response, and she groaned when she was just a hair too late.

“Is this worth skipping school for?” Laura teased.

Alaina kissed her, struggling to keep her touch light. “Definitely,” she said softly, her breath growing ragged. “I could do this—”

Laura licked quickly along the younger girl’s lips while she talked.

Alaina moaned. I think I might cum if she—

Laura repeated the motion.

Alaina’s tongue shot out just in time to catch the tiniest possible taste of her blonde lover’s. She shuddered as a minute orgasm passed through her.

“I can feel how turned on you are,” Laura said softly.

“Do you like it?” Alaina whispered, her mind slowly losing its ability to produce rational thoughts.

“I love it,” Laura whispered back.

Alaina felt hands gliding down along her belly and side. She moaned and kissed Laura a little harder.

“I love how you feel, “Laura said again. “It’s so sweet, and soft, and addicting.” Her finger brushed over the younger girl’s clit.

Alaina let out a prolonged whine as a finger continually ran over her clit with feather-light touches. Her hips thrust forward, but the teasing continued uninterrupted.

“I love how sexy you feel,” Laura said. “Any time I tease you, I can feel your desire. And it makes me so...” She let out a quiet moan.

Alaina shuddered through another small orgasm, her whimpers coming out faster now. Her lips quested forward, meeting her lover’s in a longer kiss. She felt a tongue brush against hers and lost herself completely in the moment. A finger pressed inside of her, sawing gently in and out. Her eyes snapped open.

Laura bounced her eyebrows.

Alaina’s hands moved up to cup her face, and she lunged, smashing her lips into the blonde’s. Their tongues met—one advancing as the other retreated.

Both girls moaned simultaneously.

Alaina stroked Laura’s tongue as gently as she could with hers. She brushed against it. She sidled up to it and cuddled it. She stroked it from the top. She let it snuggle under hers and lap away, her eyes rolling back into her head as the feeling triggered a near-orgasm.

“I love kissing you,” Alaina panted.

Laura cooed happily, rewarding the redhead with a deeper thrust of her finger.

Alaina stiffened and pressed her lips together tightly as she had a slightly larger cum than the previous ones.

“I love how cute you look when you cum,” Laura whispered. Her tongue stroked over her lips.

Alaina kissed her again. It was a softer, gentler kiss—the kind she’d learned from another redhead who she cared about in no small amount.

Laura shuddered, a barely-audible whimper escaping her lips as her eyes squeezed closed. “I’m so close,” she whispered. “Just from kissing you.”

Alaina felt her passion burn brighter, suddenly raging out of control. She shoved the other girl onto her back and kissed along her neck and along her cleavage. The scent of perfume was overpowering her.

Laura giggled sexily.

Alaina grinned as she kissed more. Her kisses fluttered down the toned belly she’d been admiring in the afternoon, the small, quick kisses landing just like how a certain very close friend of hers with black hair liked to kiss. She licked in a lazy circle around the other girl’s navel.

Laura’s giggles changed into another moan, and she jerked as a tongue invaded the deep recesses of her belly button.

Alaina tongued the older girl’s navel for a little longer as her hands stroked along the girl’s flanks. She stopped at last, then kissed another circle around the indentation in the older girl’s stomach before continuing downwards. She knelt between the longest, sexiest legs she’d ever seen, and her lips traced the waistband of the panties she’d been fantasizing about all day. The same style as the ones she’d removed earlier in a dream.

Laura writhed on the bed, her hands moving to clutch at themselves over her bulging bra.

Alaina’s teeth settled around the strings to the side of the hips that had swayed back and forth, teasing her to distraction during their earlier grocery shopping trip. She pulled, and the loosely-tied knot fell apart instantly. Her pulse pounded in her head, and her breath came in great gasps.

Laura ran her hands lovingly through the younger girl’s auburn hair.

Alaina’s fingers trembled as she threw open the blonde lingerie model’s thong. She stared at the completely shaved pussy and pelvis that was revealed. The scent of the other girl’s perfume was suddenly all-consuming.

“I’ve never done this,” Laura said softly. “I know you’ll be gentle, though. I really want you to be gentle right now, okay?”

Eyes wide, Alaina looked back up, spotting the blonde girl peeking up over her breasts. “I’ll always be gentle with you, Laura,” she said in a daze, brushing her fingers through a sopping set of labia.

Laura moaned. Her eyes closed, and her head tipped back as she quaked. “Not always,” she said with a whimper. “Not always, Alaina. Just now. I need you to be gentle now, okay?”

Alaina licked her softly in response. Then again, just to be sure. Then she planted her lips onto her lover’s pussy and poked her tongue inside.

Laura’s hips thrust upwards, and she clawed feebly at the sheets.

The redhead buried her tongue in as deeply as it would go and began licking at the same spots that had driven her wild when her boyfriend had done the same for her.

“Don’t stop,” Laura begged in a near-whisper. Her back arched. “Oh, I’m ... Oh, Alaina!”

A flood of flavorless fluid bathed Alaina’s tongue, then squirted onto her face. She slurped it all down, and two fingers from her right hand moved to replace her tongue as she moved a little higher. She licked, but she didn’t get the response she wanted. She tried another spot, and the blonde girl moaned weakly. She tried a third spot.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.