Blood Moon Chronicles: Book 4: Many Faces of the Moon - Cover

Blood Moon Chronicles: Book 4: Many Faces of the Moon

Copyright© 2020 by James Howlette

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Brenson has been killed, but a threat still looms. Davik, Janet, Lillian and the others head to where it all began, Vishant Province. Will they be able to stop the Voguel threat once and for all? Or will they too late to stop their enemy from completing their dark task?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   High Fantasy   non-anthro   Were animal   Harem   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Big Breasts  

I felt drained as I sat on the bed and, though they were only pricks of the skin, the experience was enough to make me lightheaded. However, it was the mixing of the blood that had left me feeling drained. Lillian had said that I would feel better with some rest and left with the others to help Janet. The plan was to complete the rest of the procedure with the ladies in their respective rooms. That way they would be able to rest on their beds as the change occurred.

The biggest issue would arise from the second step of the process. They would need to be cut with a curare laced knife. If my blood had worked as we hoped, then it would result in them falling into a deep slumber. We knew, through Lillian’s foolishness, that the waiting time is very short, but Janet wanted to give them an hour or two beforehand. She knew I was still uncomfortable and decided that I, too, should rest and think about it.

I laid down and let my body relax. I found calming myself and focusing helped my body to do what needed to be done. The wounds had healed, but the pain remained from when I cut my fingers open eight times. They would be healed so quickly that I would need to cut them again before I started the next blood pact. I figured the other reason Janet wanted me to rest, was because both she and Lillian had appeared in my dreams prior to their awakening to their new selves.

While Janet had not appeared in my dreams until Lillian’s change, we were certain that the chance was high, given how many were being turned. The real question in my mind would be how to deal with the added intimacy the bond made. Janet and Lillian were already romantically interested in me and I felt the same about them. Yes, I did find each of the women attractive, each in their own right, but there was no telling if they felt anything like that for me. My stray thoughts would be clear for their minds to receive and I would share the same with thoughts from them.

Another fear that I had was they would somehow feel obligated to initiate a sexual relationship under the foolish notion that it would be expected of them. What was about to happen would be a dream for most men and a reality for the rich. However, I would not want to feel responsible for them feeling forced or having ill feelings as a byproduct. Despite my racing mind, I soon slipped into the waiting embrace of sleep, wondering what would happen next.

I awoke to find myself in my sitting room back in Cartha. What was shocking was that the room was vastly different. It was three times as big and a large bed was situated before the fire. On the bed lay six resting beauties, and there was no sheet covering them. I became aware, rather quickly, of their state of undress. Each woman was a unique tapestry all her own, with curves and valleys that none of the others possessed.

“Are they not a vision of beauty, my love?” Asked Janet, now standing to my right in an equal state of undress.

Lillian, in her human form, appeared on my left and said, “Soon they will wake and be with us for the rest of our lives. I know it is scary, and we might make mistakes, but I know this is the correct course of action, Davik.”

“Besides,” Janet uttered with a laugh, “I have had relations with each of them at one time or another. You would be a fool not to enjoy the pleasures of this bond.”

“Janet, I never thought I would ever share myself with more than one woman. A single woman to love was all I needed. Now you ask me not to love two but love eight and not be scared at the scale of such an undertaking.”

Janet moved to stand before me, “If I did not think you could do it, I would not have attempted this, my love. If I did not think they would handle this, I would never have asked them. I have grown to love them as family since we were brought together. I thought that would be enough until you walked into my life and turned my world upside down. I am now part of a love I never dreamed of and I saw a chance to share that love with my sisters.”

I could see tears forming in her eyes and sense the doubt she was beginning to feel. I pulled her into my arms and hugged her as she cried out her worries and frustration. Lillian joined our hug and I could feel the love she was radiating towards Janet. A minute later Kayla joined the hug and added her love to the fray. With each minute that passed, another woke up and joined the hug, until all eight of us were embracing one another. The love and support being radiated to everyone, by everyone, was more than I had thought possible.

Any doubt I had was washed away and I vowed to do my best to nurture this into what it needed to become. Janet and the other felt the chance share in my resolve and thoughts. Soon, I was bombarded with feelings of love and happiness from eight women and all of them were trying to suck my tongue out of my mouth kissing me. First Janet, then Kayla, followed by Ingrid, Irenia, Faye, Cherish and Elsie, before finishing with Lillian.

They guided me to the bed and had me lie in the middle as they joined me on the bed, one at a time. I could feel a sexual build up, but we did no more than cuddle as we enjoyed the new closeness we shared. I could feel their happiness and joy at becoming part of our bond and I was beginning to feel less worried about making the wrong choice. My biggest fear had been that they did it for the wrong reasons and thus would be unhappy. This would have been felt through the bond and festered, causing pain and strife within the group.

I awoke again a few hours later feeling refreshed and stretched my muscles. I looked around the room and noticed that I was still alone. Janet and Lillian must be monitoring their progress and administering the final step now.

I got up from the bed and walked to the window. Staring out at the bustle of the village outside, I let my mind wander a bit. I wondered if the others would have Janet’s control over their abilities immediately or if they would need to take some time to fine tune things. The last thing we would need is attention drawn to their now superhuman abilities. There was enough mistrust set on us at the moment and the animosity our abilities would bring could hamper our plans.

As I was about to leave the window, I noticed something that caught my eye. Between two buildings across the main roadway was a person. They were standing in the shadow cast between the buildings. I couldn’t make out any details, regardless of my senses, due to both distance and the black cloak the person was wearing. If this had been Cartha I could have dashed down to find out who they were, but I didn’t have that luxury. I heard movement behind me and turned to see Janet and Lillian entering the room. When I looked back, the cloaked figure was gone. I turned to greet the girls and they could sense my unease.

“Is everything okay, Davik?” Janet asked. “You seem to be upset about something you just saw.”

I nodded, “I am not sure, but I noticed someone standing over there between those two buildings, staring towards this room.”

I pointed out where I had seen the person to Janet, and she nodded before leaving again with Lillian. A few minutes later, I saw them making their way towards where the figure had stood. When they arrived, I watched as Lillian sniffed around for a sign of the person.

<< Someone was definitely here a few moments ago. They headed off toward the woods we entered this morning. Did you sense anything when we were hunting? >>

I shook my head even though they could not see it, as they were not looking towards the inn.

//No I did not.\\ I replied as I mentally went over the events this morning in the woods.

With nothing else to do, Janet and Lillian left and made their way back to the Inn and to our room.

“So, were either of you able to discern anything out there?” I asked as they entered.

Janet shook her head, “The area between the buildings is well traveled and the ground was dry, limiting footprints.”

Lillian slumped onto the floor and said, <<All I was able to tell is that the person was a female.>>

I sighed, “Well, now we have a scent for you to watch out for and we will need to keep our eyes open for others watching us from the shadows.”

Both Janet and Lillian nodded, and I could feel their apprehension through the link from the possible risk.

I sat down on the bed and asked, “What is the status of the others? How long before we know how they are affected?”

“Well, we already know that the second step has worked, since we saw everyone in our dreamscape. That said, we plan to administer the final step in the next ten minutes, and they should be awake and aware in the next hour.”

I crossed my arms and pondered what the next hour would bring and if the others would be truly happy with our new dynamic.

“They have the same discipline I do, Davik,” Janet stated, answering the unspoken question on my mind. “They should be able to manage the new skills the same as I have. If they need it, we will still have a day and a half to prepare before we leave.”

<<You worry too much, Davik. It will work out fine and I am sure that your worries will be unnecessary.>>

I smiled and replied, “Lillian my love, I will always worry about each one of you. This change that we have all undergone does not make us invincible or immortal. I would give up my life to protect each of you, just as I know you would all do the same for me. That said, I do not plan for that to happen to any of us. You have to admit, there have been far too many deaths in my life to ignore the possibility.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.