Blood Moon Chronicles: Book 4: Many Faces of the Moon - Cover

Blood Moon Chronicles: Book 4: Many Faces of the Moon

Copyright© 2020 by James Howlette

Chapter 26

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Brenson has been killed, but a threat still looms. Davik, Janet, Lillian and the others head to where it all began, Vishant Province. Will they be able to stop the Voguel threat once and for all? Or will they too late to stop their enemy from completing their dark task?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   High Fantasy   non-anthro   Were animal   Harem   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Big Breasts  

We woke a few hours later at the same time, which was not surprising. We had slipped into our dreamscape and we had noticed that we would all come out of it at the same time. This occurred every time, and we emerged rested, despite what had occurred. While they had acquiesced to my request for resting, they decided to try and pull us all into their dreamscape. They had succeeded and we were pulled into an accurate facsimile of my bedroom back in Cartha.

There were some differences, since the room seemed a bit larger. I am sure that was because it had to accommodate the giant bed inside it. It seemed larger than the one I envisioned, but impressive. I had a feeling that the bed was influenced by Ingrid and her passion for woodworking. The foot board was intricately carved with depictions of wolves being vanquished by soldiers. The headboard had our faces and names carved into it, in a unique style of motif.

My distraction at the bed’s design lasted but a few moments before eight women descended upon me. All of them touched various parts of my body, either to help remove my clothes or to tease and excite me. Within moments, I was naked and moved to sit at the foot of the bed. Each of my ladies gave me a passionate kiss, before pulling away and lining up in front of me.

I wondered what was about to happen when Janet stepped forward. Soon, she began to move and writhe to some unheard music. The movements were slow, deliberate and highly erotic. After a few moments, she began to undress as she moved. Revealing her body to me in a dance of seduction that was beautiful to behold. I held my breath as her breasts were revealed to me. They had swelled a bit since her pregnancy, and I could see the signs of moisture on her nipples. I felt myself harden, knowing that milk would soon start flowing from her ample bosom.

I groaned as I saw the swell of her normally toned belly and she smirked at my response. She was nude a few minutes later and came to me. She kissed me passionately then laid beside me. Taking my cock in her hand, she lazily stroked it as the next of my ladies began her strip tease. One by one they revealed their pregnant bodies to me and moved to the bed. Once Lillian and Faye joined Janet and me, they moved me to lie on the bed. Each teasing a part of my body, while leaving my view of the others unobstructed.

Every time I would come close, Janet would ensure I did not reach my peak. By the time, the last of my ladies joined me on the bed, my balls felt like oranges. Janet then positioned herself above me, while Lillian and Ingrid licked my shaft. Cherish gave Janet a quick tongue lashing to her pussy, getting her nice and wet before Janet slowly descended onto me. The hot, wet tightness of her tunnel gripped me as she enveloped me in her heat. After a few agonizing minutes, I was fully sheathed in her and she was groaning in pleasure.

She slowly rotated her hips, humming at the sensations it created and causing me agonizing pleasure. After a few minutes of this, she began to slowly rise and fall, allowing me to pull farther out of her each time. Elsie and Irenia sucked on her nipples as she rode me. Lillian sat on my face, allowing me to drink on her nectar as she and Janet kissed. Soon I felt the signs of her reaching her peak. Her vagina began to grip me tighter and the sensations were too much. I emptied myself into her, groaning into Lillian’s sex.

Elsie and Irenia released her breasts and Janet fell to the side with Lillian fast on her heels. Within moments Lillian was hungrily slurping up the seed that was leaking out of Janet. Irenia and Faye then helped themselves to my manhood, lavishing it with attention until I was ready again. I do not know how much time passed, but one by one I serviced each of my lovely women. Then it started all over again. I could not remember how many times I came inside them or what positions we used. I was glad that all this sex happened here because we would not have been able to walk with what we had gotten up to.

When I began to wake from the dreamscape, it took a few minutes to reorient myself to the room we were in. As I became more aware, I looked around and was not surprised to see everyone waking with me. I watched as all eight stretched in enticing ways, despite them being clothed. We headed down to have a quick meal before leaving for the fort. I made sure to bring the bag with the skulls and tied it snugly to my belt. The meal was delicious, and we thanked the server as well as the cook for their hard work before leaving.

As we passed the front counter, Eteria called to us. She mentioned I had a message and I smiled.

“Was it from a soldier from the fort?” I asked, to which she nodded. “It is to tell me that my request has been prepared and I can go over at any time, correct?”

She nodded with a laugh and wished us a good afternoon. We made our way over to the fort and I was pleased to start seeing a more pleasant demeanor in the townspeople. There was still a lingering fear and apprehension of what could happen at the next blood moon, but they seemed confident we could handle it. A few even greeted us as we passed, to which we would smile and return the favor. A few minutes later, we found ourselves in Eritor’s office again.

“The pyre you requested has been prepared,” he announced. “I will have three runners assigned to the pyre in rotating shifts. They will be tasked with ensuring the fire burns consistently until the remains are ashes.”

I nodded, “Fantastic. Thank you, Eritor. One of us will also be with the pyre at all times to ensure that the skulls stay there. We do not need the enemy stealing them back before they can be destroyed. Kayla, when we are finished with the pyre, I want you to bring your mortar. We will take any fragments of bone that remains and grind them into dust. I want nothing to remain.”

With everyone in agreement, we left and made our way towards the pyre. Thankfully, they had made it just big enough to ensure that the skulls are properly enveloped by the flames. I stepped up to the platform of wood and removed the skulls from the bag at my hip. I felt the same dark energy as I had before and fought against its attempts to creep into my mind. I quickly deposited the skulls and stepped away. Janet walked up beside me and handed me a lit torch. I placed it at the base of the pyre and watched as the wood quickly caught the flame.

Janet leaned over and whispered into my ear, “Wood for our pyres is coated in flammable oil. It causes it to burn hotter and ignites faster, but the tradeoff is the wood turns to ash faster, as well.”

I had opted to be the first to remain, but it was when the fire was lit, we changed it to be two people. It would ensure that the flames did not die down, given how fast they burned and the person waiting would not have to wait alone. Lillian chose to stay at my side and a few guards came with a small table and two chairs. Eritor would see that food would be brought to us, so the table and chairs would be useful. The others went off to deal with various preparations that needed to be started for the blood moon.

I was making my way towards one of the chairs when there was a loud snapping sound, followed by another and I found myself becoming very fatigued. Within moments, I was finding it hard to stand or walk and stumbled to the chair, hoping to reach it. Darkness began to take me and as I fell towards the ground, I could hear my loves screaming my name in alarm.


I awoke to find myself lying at the edge of a massive lake. The sun was shining brightly above, and I could even hear the sounds of various birds. It reminded me of the little grotto I had found near Cartha. The one where Violet and I had our first intimate encounter and where Trent lost his life at the hands of Ruben. It looked to be three kilometers wide, in a half circle shape. At the far end of it was a large cliff face with a waterfall that fed into the lake. Jagged rocks split the waterfall into two and in the space between waterfalls, there looked to be a shrine of some sort. Large stones went from the shrine across the lake to end near me.

I got up off the ground and reached out with my senses, only to find that they were normal again. I looked for my well of energy, and it, too, seemed to be gone. I began to feel fear for the first time, worried that my abilities had been taken away by this dreamscape. I looked and saw torches catch fire at the shrine and knew that I was meant to go there. Abilities or not, I needed to find out what was going on or it could be possible I would never wake up.

After over a half hour of walking and making my way across the stones, I found myself at the entrance of the shrine. There was not much to tell me of what I might find inside, so I steeled my nerves and stepped inside. As I made my way deeper, I noticed that it reminded me in many ways of the stronghold we raided. But where that was dark and barren, the shrine was brightly lit with flowers and small streams of water pooling into grooves on the floor. I was surprised at the flowers, as I could not recall any that could grow inside.

When I reached the end of the corridor, I entered a large, open room. The ceiling had an opening which allowed the sunlight to illuminate from above. I was shocked that the river that fed the waterfall did not leak inside. There were again flowers along the walls and small streams of water flowing through the grooves in the floor. They pooled at the left and right side of the room and various animals were drinking from it. Both predator and prey drank alongside one another with no fear or violent intent.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.