Blood Moon Chronicles: Book 4: Many Faces of the Moon - Cover

Blood Moon Chronicles: Book 4: Many Faces of the Moon

Copyright© 2020 by James Howlette

Chapter 10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Brenson has been killed, but a threat still looms. Davik, Janet, Lillian and the others head to where it all began, Vishant Province. Will they be able to stop the Voguel threat once and for all? Or will they too late to stop their enemy from completing their dark task?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   High Fantasy   non-anthro   Were animal   Harem   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Big Breasts  

I woke up feeling sore and dehydrated after the events of the previous evening. had continued through most of the next day and we decided that, after the attack, we would take another day before heading out to complete our trip to the capital.

I wanted to stretch, but both of my arms were pinned by two beautiful women. Surprisingly it was not Janet and Lillian who were molded to my sides, but Irenia and Faye. Both were gloriously naked and pressed as deeply into my body as possible. Part of that came from a need to be close to me, the other part due to the beds being so small.

My mind recounted what had happened and I found myself smiling. Once I started pleasuring Ingrid, Lillian grabbed Janet and threw her onto the bed, reminding us all she had the same strength as the others. She then lunged at Janet and began kissing every part of her that she could. Soon Janet’s moans of pleasure joined Ingrid’s and then everyone else paired off and began to enjoy one another.

When I emptied myself into Ingrid, she shuddered and I could feel all of the women in the room orgasm from the sensations coursing through the bond. While the added arousal and pleasure through the bond did cause me to reach my peak sooner, it also helped me to recover sooner. Soon I was pulled away from Ingrid, there in post orgasmic bliss, while Elsie and Faye guided me to the bed they had been.

They tossed me on the bed and both began licking my member, collecting the combined juices of my spend and Ingrid’s lubrication. I had mixed emotions as the pleasure they were providing was exquisite, but the conversation they were having through the bond was making me want to laugh. They were arguing their merits in the hope of deciding who would have me inside first.

I could hear the other pairs, as well as Ingrid, laugh at the arguments that were. Soon it became a jumble as their attention to my manhood intensified and then stopped. I looked down to find Faye was positioning herself to slide down my length as Elsie began to position herself to sit on my face. They lowered themselves in unison and I drove my face to begin exploring Elise’s sex at the same time my penis slid into Faye.

Faye would rise and fall on me, while Elsie ground herself against my face. All the while they were teasing each other’s breasts. Faye’s were more than a handful with large areola and thick nipples, while Elise’s were about half the size. After twenty minutes of this I felt my loins stirring again and found myself expelling my seed into Faye’s waiting vagina. She then pushed herself off and went to lay with Ingrid. Then Elsie and Kayla cleaned me off hoping to revive me once again, but I needed some time. We kissed and cuddled while I used my fingers to pleasure them.

Janet and Lillian were done and Janet dressed to get an order of food and drink brought up. She headed out with a content smile on her face soon returned with two serving girls from the dining hall. Lillian had changed into her wolf form, as to not cause confusion when the girls arrived. Janet had warned us they were coming up and to try and behave ourselves. They placed the food on the table and I caught them both looking at the various states of nudity.

It did not help that at that time Kayla and Elsie had decided to once again lick and suck on my rod in the hope of reviving it for another round. Janet tried to admonish them for their actions, but they only smiled in response. They were happy that I had indeed risen to the task and Elsie wasted no time in impaling herself on me. Kayla had done as Elsie had only a little while before and I enjoyed exploring her folds. Each woman had their own unique flavour and aroma.

Once I emptied myself into Elsie we stopped for a while to eat. Janet had once again gotten undressed and Lillian had returned to human form. We enjoyed the various foods that have been brought up and I found myself looking around the table at the others seated there. They all had smiles and I could feel their genuine happiness through the bond. Even Lillian’s jealousy, that had come from being mostly excluded from these things, was gone. I could not help but feel that this was right and hoped that it would not be lost in the coming months.

I saw everyone stop their various conversations to turn and look at me. I knew they had felt everything that I had generated with my thoughts and every single one of them had tears in their eyes.

Janet smiled and said “Though it has only blossomed recently for most of them, we all love you and hope the same thing Davik. So fight hard and keep this group alive so that we may go home and enjoy life with you.”

Everyone nodded in agreement, causing tears to begin to form in my eyes. I laughed it off as dust and everyone laughed at my attempt to hide the effect their words had on me. Once the meal was done, Janet re-dressed and headed downstairs to help to remove the dishes. Ingrid, Elsie and Faye together whispering about how it felt to be with me. While Kayla and Irenia guided me to a bed. This time Janet had not warned us she was coming so the serving girls walked in to find kayla and Irenia kissing each other passionately while one sat on my face and the other bounced on my lap. The table also gave them an unfettered view of my tool sliding in and out of Kayla.

For the next hour I did the same to Kayla, Irenia and Cherish before needing a nap. The six paired off and went to bed to rest themselves. Lillian crawled into bed and hummed in contentment as she enjoyed being able to with me. Janet joined us and we drifted off into sleep. Surprisingly we did not move into the dreamscape and when I woke I began to wonder if it had been the she-wolf. Perhaps she used the bond to make the dreamscape as a way to allow Lillian to be with us while she was locked in that form. Only time would tell but I looked forward to what we might learn.

We woke up and Janet went out to our next meals while Lillian proceeded to get me to pleasure her again. This time she wanted to do it like animals, with her on all fours and me into her from behind. The image was spectacular but then I got a wicked idea. I asked her to wait until after we ate and the collected and I would make it up to her. When we had finished eating and Janet had returned, I had them line up on all fours side by side. Four on one bed and four on the adjacent bed.

I would stand in between and thanks to the height of the bed, it made it the perfect height to enter them. I surprised them as I would pound away at one then pull out and pound into the next one. I tried to vary the pattern to ensure I was surprising them, acting on instinct so that they would not be aware of as next until I was inside them. It also made things a gamble on who would get the load. In Janet’s case, she was already pregnant so would be the last one to be filled up.

Over the next few hours I emptied myself into each of them a second time, before giving my last load to Janet. I felt exhausted and decided I would rest for a few hours. The others decided they would stay up and chat as they felt happy and energized.

I looked around the room and saw Janet standing near a window looking out upon the town. Her emotions were a mix of happiness, worry and doubt. She was happy that I had accepted her and that her plan was a success for all involved so far. She was worried about the risk of the enemy we are facing and their pregnancies. Before too long they would show enough that something the enemy could use against. She doubted that things would go as she planned as well doubted her own people.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.