Crosswords - Cover

Crosswords

Copyright© 2020 by alwayswantedto

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Mother loves her crosswords and when she thought her son and daughter are sleeping together, she did what she thought was necessary to stop them

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Fisting   Oral Sex   Slow  

After that day, Lynn made the journey from the familial home to my cottage every school morning, usually greeted by Manuel as she passed with a smile and a brief, courteous exchange. Lynn seemed very happy. Her world was complete: two beautiful and well-balanced children, a wonderful home, a successful and loving husband, and a live-in lover, who just happened to be her brother, to make up for her partner’s shortcomings in the sex department. Weekends were a respite so the sex on Monday mornings was always raucous, frequent, and fervent. As the week wore on, the sex became tamer, more languid and, comfortable.

The indiscretions, however, continued. They could happen anytime but were more likely to occur toward the end of the week. I thought they would have stopped now that we had all day throughout the week to indulge in our sexual fantasies but it didn’t turn out that way.

That mistaken belief may have been born in the expectation that, having sex so often, my interest would have waned but when Lynn began dropping unmistakably playful hints, I became instantly aroused. Typically, it would start just before or after dinner so that by the time we had some time alone, I was already hard or predisposed to quickly become so. Usually, such teasing simply resulted in a sleepless night for me anticipating my sister’s arrival the following morning but sometimes she would take pity and suck my cock before banishing me to my lonely bed.

Almost always, the teasing played out in Dale’s nearby presence, sometimes even in the same room. The former instances were always the more rewarding because only then could I receive a satisfying treat. On the other hand, if Dale was physically present in the same room but not looking, Lynn might stroke my leg or flash her own, but she would never do anything which had the remotest chance of revealing the true nature of our relationship. The outrageous behavior Lynn indulged in while Dale stood behind the couch that fateful night, when Lynn fondled and then sucked my cock for the first time, was never repeated.

However, Lynn loved touching my cock when Dale was working in his office and, once in a blue moon, she would even fish it out and lean over to give it a teasing kiss or two and a few quick sucks. That’s just what happened one Friday night when Dale was working particularly late on an especially difficult case. It had started before dinner, when Lynn arrived downstairs sporting a new aroma, an old perfume she had uncovered in her bathroom. Did Dale remember it?

Evidently not, but it was a trick question. Poor Dale. The perfume was one I had bought her while killing a Wednesday afternoon shopping. She wore it the next day, all over, demanding I lick the scent off her perfumed body as penance for buying such an ‘offensive’ odor. That was a fun morning.

Later, after the kids went to bed, Lynn and I watched an old family video which always got us both very aroused. Lynn began putting her feet in my lap and rubbing my crotch with her heels, then turned her feet inward and rubbed the length of my hardness with the curved sole of her foot.

She was driving me crazy, flashing me sexy smiles and pouts, and whispering that she could hardly wait until Monday. Her timing made me think back to how things had progressed with Mom and made me wonder if she had the same penchant for adventurism within a safe environment. Let’s face it, Mom had first responded and then initiated improper behavior when Dad was around, when nothing too far out of line could occur, or shouldn’t have been able to happen. In a sense, Lynn was getting off on the same thing but possibly with a practical purpose. She got me worked up when she knew I had to wait a whole weekend to satisfy my urges, two empty days when I could take it upon myself to leave but wouldn’t, held back by the promise of the particularly lewd sex Lynn liked to engage in on Monday mornings. Was Lynn insecure? Was she afraid that I would tire of her and go?

I didn’t know but I suspected it as her motive. I wished I could think of some way to put her at ease, to let her know that I truly loved her and would never leave, not now, not after comprehending the wisdom of Mom’s message that I could never be happy with any other woman in the world. I also knew that no other man could satisfy Lynn like I could. It was apparent in the simple way she tensed up beneath me, lying full length during our slow fucks, her body melding to mine, hips lifting as I withdrew to keep her pussy rubbing against my groin.

That’s when I settled on a self-serving answer to my quest. I knew exactly what would convince Lynn that I would never leave: that she would give me everything I wanted, whenever I wanted it. In her mind, I reasoned, that would mean I’d never have to look anywhere else. So why was she insecure now? Because she was holding back. That was the core of my male reasoning and I set about to fix my sister’s problem.

Back to the couch. Despite Dale’s proximity, Lynn managed to hook her toes in the elastic waistband of my shorts and drag the front down over my swollen cock, freeing it to waver about in the dim light. I immediately snapped my eyes on Dale, working diligently to some patient’s benefit in his office. Lynn actually laughed out loud at my surprise and discomfort. I couldn’t believe she was behaving so dangerously and making so light of it. Before I could put myself back into my shorts, Lynn had wrapped her bare feet around my half-hard staff and started worshipping it with her colourfully painted toes and soft soles.

“Don’t get your panties in a twist,” she whispered. “I’ve covered for you before.”

Her teasing laugh was annoying but her footwork was divine. In no time, my cock hardened, expanding to full height and thickness in response to Lynn’s accompanying, teasingly whispered, “oohs” and “ahhhs” and “what a manly steed”.

Annoying, but it made me harder too.

“If I was a woman,” she whispered, “I would do anything to get that inside me. Oh, fair knight, won’t you ride me tonight?” Titter, titter.

Her giggling brought her husband’s attention. He looked out his door at me, smiled and waved, then turned back to his work. Lynn didn’t stop rubbing her feet up and down my cock for an instant. Abruptly, she leaned forward, stretching out on the couch to lean over me.

“Put your hand on my ass and pinch me if he gets up,” she whispered.

The words were barely out of her mouth when my cock replaced them. Lynn made love to my cock. She worked intensely but without hurry, licking up and down my shaft, tickling my balls one minute and squeezing them hard the next if she thought I was getting too excited. She obviously didn’t want me to come, she wanted to play with me, to tease me mercilessly so I would think of her all weekend.

My hands weren’t allowed to guide her head. Each time I tried to hold her head in place, she squeezed me hard until I let go. My sister was in control. I wanted to lean my head back on the couch and let go, free to moan my pleasure to let her know how good her mouth felt, but I struggled to look like I was watching the video in case Dale looked up again. Lynn clearly felt no such obligation. The only sacrifice she made was to suck me quietly unlike her sometimes noisy and sloppily wet performances. This was the best, neat suck, I had ever had.

My hand roamed all over Lynn’s ass. The only risky thing I did was to pull her skirt right up so I could slip my fingers inside her panties to fondle her cheeks and tease the crack in her butt. I had been doing this for some time before I realized that Lynn hadn’t rebuked me for dragging my finger up and down through her crack, something I would normally be sure to avoid. Perhaps it was Mom’s presence in the video as a reminder of the many times I had loved her ass that made me so careless. I don’t know but for some reason, perhaps her concentration on making me horny for the weekend, Lynn didn’t notice either.

I decided to test the situation. The next time I got too excited and Lynn clamped down on my balls, I pushed the tip of my longest finger deep between her cheeks and scraped it over her tiny butt hole. Lynn flinched and squeezed her cheeks but didn’t squeeze me harder or try to pull her ass away, nor did she release my cock to brush my offending finger away. Interesting.

When my excitement abated to Lynn’s satisfaction, she eased the pressure on my balls and starting sucking me again. I, for my part, kept my finger in place until the third bob of my sister’s head. Then, instead of removing it, I rubbed it back and forth across her anus. No reaction! No tirade! Nothing.

Encouraged, I reached farther down to dip my finger into the rear of Lynn’s pussy. She was already wet. I pushed my finger in, then out, and back in a little further, again and again until it was all the way in. Lynn mumbled her appreciation around her mouthful of meat so I pushed a second finger inside. Later, I dragged my finger out and slid it through her crack, parting her supple cheeks until I reached her bunghole, and rubbed her juice over her wrinkly bud. I was surprised when, rather than a rebuke or no reaction at all, Lynn mumbled a similar sound to her appreciation upon my entry to her pussy.

I returned to her slickness but was soon back at her rear hole. This time, after a brief rub, I tentatively inserted my fingertip and pushed in to the first knuckle. Lynn’s only reaction was to suck me harder. Could she really be unaware? Was she concentrating so hard she didn’t know I was violating her ass, her one, single taboo? I leaned forward, as close to her bobbing head as I could without getting a black eye, and whispered, “I love you.”

Lynn didn’t even react to that. I glanced at Dale to make sure he was still working. I had completely forgotten about him which was very foolish. I looked down at my sister’s ass and pulled her skirt up because it had fallen down over her beautiful round rump. I admired her ass. I missed Mom’s and I wanted Lynn’s. I sucked my finger into my mouth, coating it with as much saliva as I could, and quickly dropped it onto Lynn’s cheeks, then pushed it through to her hole and straight inside.

“Ummmphhhh,” Lynn moaned over her mouthful of cock.

I had plunged past the tip, right up to the second knuckle. Gently, I worked my finger in to the hilt, then held it still, satisfied with my progress and content to watch her head working over my cock and the invasive presence of my finger in her butt. Soon, I bored of being the passive observer and started applying pressure against Lynn’s ass, backing off, them pushing in again. I didn’t pull my finger out and pull it back in. I left it fully plugged into Lynn’s ass but pressed my hand in, then eased the pressure, then applied it again, and again, and again.

I finger-fucked my sister’s ass for a long time. Several times, Lynn stopped sucking and squeezed my balls hard. I guess I was getting close and wasn’t even aware of it. I didn’t still my own hand, I kept finger-fucking her ass without a single protest from my beautiful sister. Once, while squeezing my balls, she dropped her head on my lap under my cock and breathed long and deep, in time with my shoving finger and flicking her tongue over the top of my balls. I realized then she wasn’t just tolerating me, which she may have been doing at the beginning, she was really enjoying it.

The only thing that stopped our suck and ass fest was the lurch of Dale’s chair away from his desk. Lynn immediately threw herself across my lap and pretended to be sleeping and I pulled her skirt down to cover her bare, pantiless ass. Dale simply glanced at us and smiled on his way past. He returned a minute later, tall glass of water in his hand, and headed straight to his office. Upon the scrape of his chair, Lynn pulled back but before she could recapture my cock, I yanked my shorts up.

“It’s getting late,” I said. “I think I’ll go to bed.”

I leaned over, gave a surprised Lynn a quick kiss and got up, then walked quickly away.

“Wait,” Lynn whispered, glancing at her husband. “Wait.”

But it was too late. I turned left around the corner and started down the hallway to the kitchen.

I stopped as soon as I was out of Lynn’s sight and waited. I heard her frantic footsteps scurrying across the tiles trying to catch up to me. She burst around the corner and slammed right in to me. I picked up her shocked body and physically pushed her against the wall, holding her feet right off the ground. I was prepared, my shorts already down to my knees. I lifted her knees up to my hips and searched for her slick slit with my hungry cock, quickly found it and slid in to the hilt, filling her with my meat.

“Oh God,” Lynn moaned, before clamping her own hand over her mouth.

I quickly launched a series of serious lunges up her cunt, banging her against the wall, sliding her up and down until she managed to clasp her legs around my back.

“I’m going to fuck you so hard on Monday,” I whispered thickly, “in every hole you’ve got.”

I jammed my cock in hard to emphasize my point.

“Everywhere,” I gasped. “Everywhere.”

“Everywhere,” Lynn echoed, submissively.

Then I did one of the hardest things I’ve ever done in my life. I pulled out and set Lynn down, then quickly walked away. I looked back at my sister as I turned right into the kitchen. She had slumped to the floor, her skirt in disarray around her hips, bare legs open and askew, exposing her inflamed pussy, and her face in absolute shock. I didn’t smile, I didn’t gloat, I just left.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.