Crosswords - Cover

Crosswords

Copyright© 2020 by alwayswantedto

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Mother loves her crosswords and when she thought her son and daughter are sleeping together, she did what she thought was necessary to stop them

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Fisting   Oral Sex   Slow  

Lynn looked positively radiant the next day. She was dressed in a little print dress that accentuated her narrow waist and was equally flattering for her hips. The light material followed every curve of Lynn’s body despite the looseness of the skirt. In short, the dress didn’t hide the fact that Lynn had a very nice bottom distinctly constituted from two sculptured lumps of feminine flesh which were definitely not held rigidly in place. A similar situation was evident above her waist. She was a joy to watch.

A day of family relaxation was planned around the pool but Dale was called in to an emergency surgery just as breakfast was winding up. There was a quick kiss goodbye and a “be good to your mother” to the children before a nod to me. “Think about it,” Dale said.

“Think about what?” Lynn quizzed me after Dale had gone.

“Nothing,” I said.

“It isn’t nothing. What is it?” Lynn persisted, poking me. “You know I’ll bug you until I find out,” she said.

“Yeah, spill it,” Gordon said, echoed by a louder chant from his sister and an even more boisterous plea from their mother.

I relented under the combined assault. “Your Dad asked me to stay for a while.”

The kids started chanting, “Stay, stay, stay.”

“He offered the cottage if I wanted my own space,” I added in the din.

“Stay, stay, stay.”

“Ok,” I laughed. “I’ll stay for a while.”

The kids cheered and crowded around my chair to hug me. Lynn reached out and put her hand over mine.

“Thanks, bro. You don’t know how much it means to us.”

After the kids left, I poured myself another cup of coffee. Rosita came in and started clearing away the dishes. When she left, I spoke in a low voice to Lynn.

“It won’t be easy for me to be here,” I said, looking meaningfully at my sister. “I think we both know that things have gotten a little crazy.” Lynn nodded and I appreciated that she wasn’t going to pretend that nothing was going on. “But you need to know,” I went on, “that I made a promise and I intend to keep it.”

Lynn smiled and squeezed my hand. “We should all keep our promises,” she said.

“So we understand each other, then?”

“Yes, little brother. We do.”

I was surprised that she wasn’t more curious about what promise I had made but I left it at that. I briefly wondered if Mom had said anything to her about it but quickly rejected the idea. There was no way Mom would have told Lynn what she and I had done. No way.

“Alright then. I’ll move into the cottage today.”

“Great. I’ll get Rosita to make sure it’s clean and have Manuel move your things.”

“No, you won’t. I can clean it myself and move my own stuff.”

“But... , “

“No buts. I’ll look after myself or it’s no deal.”

“But... , “

“And no visitors, unless they’re invited,” I said.

“The kids will miss you.”

“The kids can come over anytime.”

Lynn was miffed at that. “What about dinner?” she asked tartly.

“I’d love to come for dinner.” That was timed perfectly as Rosita returned. “I love Rosita’s cooking,” I expounded. Rosita grinned.

“So do we all,” Lynn said.

Rosita scooped up the rest of the dishes and left.

“And I’ll eat breakfast alone,” I said.

“Suit yourself.”

Lynn softened later and it turned out to be a very pleasant day. While she tanned, the kids and I swam in the pool. We had lunch and then all of us piled into the Camaro to find an ice cream place for dessert. Dale called to say he couldn’t make it for dinner and asked if I would take Lynn and the kids out for dinner, his treat of course. Lynn insisted we go to IL Bellagio’s, one of her favorites. When we got home, Dale was in his study. He made it home in time for dinner but let Rosita rustle up something for him to eat rather than trying to catch up to us.

After the kids went to bed, we watched some old family films that Lynn had converted to DVDs. I was shocked to see how much Lynn looked like Mom at Lynn’s age. Of course, the dress helped. Lynn smiled, pleased with herself, when I recognized the dress she was wearing. It didn’t look nearly so risqué on Mom, but then it wasn’t designed to be worn over such tiny panties and a half bra. We had started on separate couches but when Mom appeared in the same dress Lynn was wearing she moved to mine — so she could see better she said — but kept her distance.

“Didn’t she look great in this?” Lynn asked, bending her wrists and waving her hands down the front of her body while nodding at Mom on the screen.

“Yes, she certainly did,” I replied.

Lynn paused the film with Mom walking toward the camera, the still frame profiling Mom’s mid-thirties figure perfectly for a detailed comparison. I knew what Lynn was doing but despite myself, I ran a slow comparison between her and Mom. Lynn kept her eyes on the screen, either to allow me all the time I needed for an uninhibited assessment or to perform her own evaluation. She allowed her body to stretch and relax, lift slightly and relax at all the proper moments as my eyes appreciated the vibrancy beneath her skin, at once both herself and a live version of Mom. I had to confess, between the two of them, it was a tie.

With a throaty chuckle, Lynn unpaused the DVD and seemed pleased when my attention didn’t return immediately to the screen. A moment later, I found myself watching Lynn’s legs. She had crossed the one nearest me over the other and was slowly bouncing it up and down. I stared blankly for a few seconds at her feet, crested with a strange tone of red paint over her toenails which were visible since Lynn straightened her leg at the top of each swing. My eyes soon refocused, however, when I noticed the muscles along the side of her thigh, now almost completely bare because she had pulled the hem of her skirt way back. The flesh under her thigh alternately tensed and relaxed with each swing of Lynn’s leg. I don’t know how long I looked at her leg but the tightening in my shorts indicated it was for more than a few seconds. I was about to call it a night while I could still escape when Lynn suddenly blurted out.

“Look,” she cried, unfolding her leg and leaning forward, pointing at the screen. “This is my favorite part.”

I jerked my face away from Lynn’s leg in time to see Mom run over and try to pull my sister off me. Lynn had me on the ground, straddling my chest and holding my arms to the side with her knees. As Mom pulled her back my head raised up, still calling for help, but my eyes shifted down and it was apparent where I was looking. Lynn rose up on her knees but Mom kept pulling her back. She struggled but Mom won, at a cost. Both of them tumbled backward, rolling onto their backs and shoulders as I sat up, eyes still locked between my sister’s legs, but the camera soon caught their lateral movement to my mother. I was still staring, mesmerized, when the camera shifted to Mom and Lynn, shrieking and pushing their dresses down, yelling at Dad to stop filming.

“See, you always were Mom’s favorite, and she yours,” Lynn asserted, looking at me intensely as if waiting for a challenge.

I had no doubt that Lynn knew exactly where I was looking, not just at her but at Mom, too. As if to confirm my suspicion, Lynn turned her eyes down and I realized that my erection had grown substantially during the scene and was suffering further impetus under my sister’s admiring gaze.

Dale’s chair suddenly scraped back and I turned to look. He was straightening up, mug in hand, and turning toward his door. I sucked in my breath and froze for a second then turned frantically to find something to cover myself with. I reached for the cushion at my side, but it was gone. I jerked my head back. Dale had made it to the door and was searching for the light switch. Lynn was silently laughing, her eyes glinting mischievously. She was holding the cushion and as soon as I saw it, she tossed it back onto the couch behind her with an accompanying increase in apparent amusement. Her eyes dropped to my errant erection, proudly announcing its presence half way down the right leg of my shorts, unaware of the imminent peril. The light in Dale’s office went out and he walked through the doorway, turning to pull the door closed.

Lynn suddenly lurched forward and threw herself across my lap, covering my shorts, and my stiff cock. I stared at the screen, sitting stiffly as Dale approached, jaw set, desperately trying to get my feelings under control but the pressure of my sister’s breasts on top of my stiff member made that technically impossible. Fear of her husband’s discovery and the feminine warmth of Lynn’s body forced my mind to follow my eyes’ piercing attack on the screen, hoping Dale couldn’t see Lynn lying atop me and that he would simply courteously walk by and go upstairs to bed. I was gritting my teeth so hard, I thought they would shatter when Dale’s voice startled me. He was standing right behind me.

“Too much for her, was it?” he inquired.

I looked back, saw the direction of his gaze, and looked down at Lynn lying across my lap, my hands hovering awkwardly above her back.

“Uh...”

“Was she upset?” Dale asked.

“I don’t ... uh, I...”

“She often gets that way when she watches this but likes to be on her own,” Dales voice kind of dwindled off.

I let my hand fall on Lynn’s back and gently rubbed her shoulder, more to buy into Dale’s interpretation of what was going on than to comfort Lynn. Her body trembled and I knew it was from tightly held laughter. Anger welled up within me. This wasn’t funny!

I gripped her shoulder and the situation immediately became worse. Lynn’s hand, which had being hanging listlessly over my knee, bent and, under the cover of her body, threaded its way between my knees and into the leg of my shorts. Her fingers wiggled up the inside of my thigh and tickled the underside of the tip of my cock just as her husband spoke again.

“She likes to watch this by herself,” Dale expanded on his previous statement as Lynn’s hand moved higher. “It makes her quite melancholy and she always wants to be alone afterward.”

Lynn’s finger stretched out and her nail scratched back along the underside of my cock. I cried out in surprise but managed to convert my outburst into a cough, which was repeated several times because as I leaned forward to hack away, I unintentionally thrust my hard cock along the length of Lynn’s palm which immediately squeezed it against my leg while her fingers curled around my shaft. When I leaned back Lynn’s soft hand pulled the skin over the head. I coughed again, but remained upright.

“Are you alright?” Dale asked. Lynn’s hand pushed the skin back over my shaft and her fingers stretched out to tickle the underside of my balls, before dragging the skin back over my cockhead and capping the stroke off with a gentle, loving pinch.

“Yes, I’m fine,” I gasped. Lynn’s fingers were tickling my balls again.

“Would you like some water?” Dale asked. She was on the upstroke and squeeze.

“That would be great,” I croaked.

As soon as he turned away, I thought, I could shove Lynn’s hand out of my shorts. But Dale ignored his offer. He was leaning over, looking down at his wife.

“I guess she just couldn’t watch it anymore, hey?”

I looked down at Lynn, wondering why he couldn’t tell that his wife was jacking me off right in front of him but now that I looked, knowing that her hand was slowly sliding up and down my cock, I couldn’t see any evidence of her outrageous behavior either. Lynn looked like she was peacefully napping on my lap.

“She just can’t make it through the whole thing, poor girl,” Dale said.

I looked at Lynn’s head. “Yeah, I guess so,” I said.

Lynn was facing me, her head pressing against the plushly cushioned arm of the leather couch. While her husband’s attention was on her face, sweet Lynn scratched her nail along the underside of my throbbing cock, shoved her palm aggressively down my shaft, and folded her fingers around my balls. I managed to turn my groan into a strangled gulp.

“Oh, your water,” Dale exclaimed. “I forgot.”

He turned away and I tried to push Lynn’s shoulder up so I could reach under to shove her hand off my cock but she resisted, her couch side hand grabbing my shorts and pulling them higher up my leg, exposing my cock. Or it would have, if I managed to push her off or she got up. I changed my tactic, wrapping a hand over each shoulder and pulling her down. I was surprised by how easily her body moved. It was so quick, her rump hunched up and her head slid back onto my lap. Her free hand pulled my shorts up even higher while her engaged manipulator, still holding my cock, lifted it from my leg and guided it into her mouth.

It was strange how I could be intensely aware of two situations at the same time. I heard the tap running in the kitchen and could picture Dale there, filling a large glass several times and dumping it out, waiting for the water to cool. At the same time, I was blissfully aware of how fantastic his wife’s mouth felt sliding down my organ, rendering it slick with her hot saliva. If I was so adverse, why did I let Lynn’s head advance and retreat half a dozen times before trying to push it away.

The water had stopped running. I could ‘see’ Dale returning, slowly, trying not to spill the glass he had filled too full. I needed more time to get my sister off my cock but why had my hand curled around the back of her neck, why had the other closed its grip on her hair, and why was I pulling her onto my cock and groaning out loud. I could hear Dale’s slippers shuffling over the tiles in the hallway now. My hips lunged forward and I was perversely pleased that I had caught his wife by surprise, her wet gulp like music in my ears. I held her head, denying her retreat, nudging her throat in revenge. Take that, you ballsy little bitch, holding my cock firmly against the back of my sister’s mouth and releasing her head only when I heard her husband’s feet rounding the corner.

Lynn pushed up to her former position and my only thought was to ensure that she had adequately covered my cock, not that she had let it go. In fact, I didn’t want her to release my cock and I wished Dale had taken longer so I could have enjoyed her mouth for longer.

“Here you go,” Dale announced his arrival.

I twisted around to capture the glass of cold water from his outstretched hand. Lynn’s hand was twisting tightly around the head of my cock and her other one, taking advantage of the lift of my twisting body, slipped under my ass, inside my shorts, and curled up to grasp my balls. Lynn started slowly jacking me off while the fingers of her other hand repeatedly clasped and released my balls. I held the glass up in my left hand and dropped the right onto Lynn, lightly brushing her upper back in a tender, brotherly caress. I ignored Dale and looked at the screen.

“It’s amazing how much she looked like Lynn at that age,” Dale commented.

“Yes. The other way around, actually,” I said, taking a long sip of cold water which didn’t dampen the heat I felt throughout my body the least bit.

“Of course,” Dale said.

We watched in silence as Dad filmed Mom getting up and sauntering down the sandy beach while little Lynn and I played nearby. Even in the old two-piece suits of the day, it was impossible to hide the fact that Mom had a very nice body. Lynn’s stroking hand and fingers were almost an afterthought. Dale and I both watched a very sexy looking woman slowly wade into the water until the waves covered her bottom. Only then did Dale speak, awkwardly, as if he shouldn’t have been watching.

“Well,” he paused to give a little cough. “I guess I’ll go up to bed.”

I downed the water and handed it back to him.

“Don’t let her stay down here. She won’t sleep well.”

“I won’t,” I replied thickly.

Lynn was really starting to get to me, maybe because the screen had reminded me of how Mom’s hands and mouth felt on my cock. Weird, the effect of genes. The movements of Lynn’s hands were almost identical to Mom’s.

I turned to watch Dale walk away and transferred my hand automatically to the back of Lynn’s head as it moved down onto my lap, sucking my cock into her mouth just as her husband disappeared around the corner. I didn’t try to shove it into her mouth hard. I was in no hurry and knew I had lots of time now. I relaxed into the back of the couch as Lynn’s mouth worked my stiff prick, content to let my hand move back and forth with the movements of her head, fingers gently twining in her hair. Mom was swimming lazily back and forth amongst the other swimmers. She looked good, and her daughter’s mouth felt wonderful.

Lynn began sucking more earnestly. I knew she wanted to make me come. She had been flaunting herself in front of me constantly since we’d left home despite knowing about my promise. She must have some idea of what it was about, yet she wanted to taste me, in a sense, right in front of Mom.

I no longer cared. I didn’t have the will to keep my promise to Mom, not if it meant denying the person I most loved in the world. I didn’t have the heart to say no.

I twisted underneath Lynn, resting my back against the cushion and holding her hair back so I could watch her mouth plunge up and down on my cock. She seemed so happy and I did too, not terrible like I felt I should. I turned to look at the screen just as Mom waded out of the water, rivulets running off her body as she walked, arms pushing her hair up high before letting it fall. She looked gorgeous.

I grasped Lynn’s head firmly and started thrusting into her mouth. Lynn’s eyes strained toward the screen, seeking understanding for my sudden urgency. She mumbled something, gargled really, but I couldn’t understand what she said. Come? Maybe. I shoved my hips up and made her gargle again.

Yeah, like that, Sis. Like that.

I began thrusting regularly with full strokes, pulling almost all the way out of Lynn’s mouth before shoving deep inside again. I stretched my head back and lunged, time after time, into Lynn’s sweet face.

Mom was speaking. I turned to look. “Stop it,” she giggled, waving the camera away but not moving out of its way. I strained my head forward, firmly holding Lynn’s, and thrust harder, watching Mom dance around in front of the camera.

“Unnngghhhh, unnngghhh, unnngghhhh,” I groaned, pulling Lynn’s head hard on my cock, my own bouncing up and down with the effort, hanging over the arm of the couch, eyes straining not to miss a single erotic movement of Mom’s breasts and legs, or a single flash of her eyes, or the tinkle of her playful laugh. Lynn’s face was straining sideways too, just as unwilling to miss an instant of Mom’s presence.

No, really. Stop it! Mom cried, just as I exploded down Lynn’s throat.

“Oh Mom!” I cried. “Oh Sis,” I wailed, pumping my seed, slowing, my head falling back and Lynn’s following, keeping her mouth on my cock, not to save her furniture, I knew, but loathe to break our illicit contact. My cock popped out of Lynn’s mouth with a loud sucking sound.

“We’re here,” she soothed, immediately capturing my wavering dick and folding her lips around it, sucking in the last of my seepage as I lay, gasping, back arched and head flung back.

Lynn’s mouth slid off my cock a moment later and her arms tugged on mine, urging me back onto the couch. She pulled me up and let me fall back until my head hit the arm properly, then scrambled up my chest. I thought she was going to take me then, to insert my cock within her womb while the new scene of Mom played out, now in our old backyard. That’s ok, I thought. I’ll fuck you now. But it wasn’t to be.

“It’s our turn now,” Lynn husked, her knee pressing between the couch and my head as the other leg stretched over the arm. She pulled her dress up with one hand while the other pulled my face toward her outstretched leg and bare pussy. I couldn’t see the screen but I could see that Lynn was watching it as she lowered her cunt onto my mouth. “Lick us,” she said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.