Crosswords - Cover

Crosswords

Copyright© 2020 by alwayswantedto

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mother loves her crosswords and when she thought her son and daughter are sleeping together, she did what she thought was necessary to stop them

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Fisting   Oral Sex   Slow  

It was Friday. The last day before Lynn came home with her friend Tessa. I guess I had gotten more than I had ever hoped for but I am a man and I now wanted more. But hey, another finger and deepthroat was fine by me if I could get Mom to oblige.

Breakfast was deadly. I couldn’t wait for Dad to leave so I could get Mom to show me her tits and maybe get in a feel and suck before going to work. Once he rattled the paper as if to fold it to open the next page but looked back to read another story. I could have killed him. I had been awake since six with a huge boner. I needed to be alone with Mom. Finally, he put the damn paper down and picked his coffee up.

That’s right, drain it and get the fuck out of here already.

But no. Oh no. He just took a sip and looked at Mom and she, for Christ’s sake, started a new, full-fledged conversation! Couldn’t they tell I was shuffling my feet for a reason? Mom knew. She had frowned at me more than once. I know she knew. She was torturing me. Ten to nine. I had to go.

Oh, now he’s leaving, when it’s too late to do anything. Look at him. Oh yeah, I’ve got to go to work. Ya think? Well, I have to be out of here too. I half-stomped to the door and bent down to put on my shoes as Dad opened the door and told Mom to have a nice day.

“You too, son.” Dad left, leaving the door open for me.

Too late. You’ve already ruined it. I tied my shoes and got up, starting out the door without saying goodbye to Mom. I was angry at her too for starting up that last conversation with Dad.

“Ty? Come say goodbye.”

“I’m late Mom. I’ve got to go,” I barked.

“You have time to give your mother a kiss,” she called.

“Ok but hurry.” I actually stood in the doorway tapping my feet. She didn’t come.

“Mom, come on. I’ve got to go.”

“Come in here. My hands are full,” she called.

I muttered under my breath, “Jesus H. Christ,” and stomped into the kitchen in my boots. To hell with her floors.

I rounded the counter by the doorway and stopped dead in my tracks. Mom was standing in the middle of the kitchen, blouse undone and bare tits resting in the cupped palms of her upturned hands.

“They want a kiss goodbye because it’s the last day you can,” she cooed.

I put my lunch on the counter and took the two steps to reach those beautiful girls.

“I’m going to be really late,” I said, interrupting myself with a mouthful of morning tit.

“It won’t matter. Your boss won’t miss you.” Mom’s hands were already rotating my head around her nipple.

I pulled off her tit. “Yeah right! He’ll be pissed. He really reamed me out for being late yesterday.” I sucked Mom’s other nipple into my mouth. It looked so forlorn on its own.

“Well, he won’t miss you today,” Mom said.

I ignored her and kept sucking her tits, moving from one to the other. I was already in shit so I may as well get something out of it.

“I could call him and tell him you need to stay home to look after your mother today.”

I stood up and put my arms around Mom. I wanted to kiss her properly before I left. “Sure Mom, like that would work.” I lowered my mouth to hers but she spoke as I tried to cover her lips with mine.

“It seemed to,” she said.

I pulled back and stared at Mom. “It seemed to?” I repeated.

“Yes, it seemed to,” she reiterated.

“What seemed to?”

“Well, I thought since this will be the last time we can ever do ... anything, that you’d like to stay home and spend the day with me. So I called Mr. Thompson earlier this morning and told him I really needed you to stay home and take care of me, so to speak.”

“You’re kidding?”

“I kid you not,” Mom said, a huge smile on her face. “And remember, I will not let you ‘kid’ me.” She laughed out loud at her own joke.

“You mean, he was okay with that, and I get to stay home to ... to, I mean...”

“Yes. You can stay home to ... do ... whatever, within reason.” I loved the series of expressions that played over Mom’s face as she struggled to get that sentence out.

“Mom, that’s fantastic. I can’t believe it. I don’t know what to say.”

“Well, I bet you can think of something to do,” she laughed. “But not here. Pick me up and take me upstairs.”

I did as I was told. I picked her up and carried her to her bedroom. She wasn’t a big woman but I was breathing heavily when I put her down on her feet beside the bed.

“You can watch me undress if you like,” she said in a husky, low voice that set a new mood for the room.

“I like,” I said.

I sat on the edge of Mom’s bed while she slowly removed her clothes. She didn’t make it look like a striptease, she simply removed her clothes as I imagined she normally would, only more slowly. All too soon, she was completely naked and I immediately noted a change: Mom had shaved her pussy. My half-bent cock stiffened into a full-on boner and I grimaced as it straightened in my jeans.

“Something wrong, Ty?” Mom laughed.

“No,” I replied, standing up and pulling on my jeans to relieve the pressure on my dick.

Mom crawled up on the bed and sprawled across it on top of the covers. She spread her legs and lifted her tummy to tuck her hand underneath. A second later, her fingers appeared reaching up along her bald pussy lips, the longest one stretching up to nudge between her cheeks. Mom lifted her ass up from the bed.

“Why don’t you get undressed and do that dirty thing you did the other night?”

I didn’t have to be told twice. I shed my rags in record time and was beside her on the bed in a flash. I cradled Mom’s ass in my palms and pushed my thumbs between her cheeks but she turned onto her side.

“Kiss me for a while first.”

We kissed for more than a while. Mom let me play with her buns and fondle her tits but as soon as I tried to get my fingers into her, in front or in back, she shoved my hands away. She wasn’t shy about fondling my balls, though, or stroking my cock but I certainly wasn’t going to push her away. Our bodies pushed and pulled, exercising the old rub and grind, until we were panting heavily from the strain and stimulation. My tongue was even sore, I had kissed Mom for so long.

Mom twisted around and reached in the little drawer of the bedside table behind her. She handed me a tube and said, “I suppose you know what to do with this.” Then, she lifted one knee up, propped it up high with her foot braced on the inside of her other knee, and directed my head down to her wide open pussy. As soon as I was level, her fingers tightened in my hair and pulled my face onto her moist pubes.

“Ahhhh, yeah. Lick me, Ty. Lick Mommy.”

All I had to do was hold my head still and move my tongue. Mom’s hips and her guiding hands did the rest leaving mine free to handle the lube. I reached between Mom’s legs, pushed my oily fingers between her cheeks, and found her little hole on the first try. I pressed the goo against that already excited little asterisk and was surprised when my finger easily slipped inside to the first knuckle.

“Fuck, that feels good,” Mom moaned. “I never imagined it would feel so fantastic.”

I pulled my finger out to replenish the lube and Mom moaned her displeasure but when I re-inserted my finger, this time sinking deeper, her hips thrust hard onto my face, then just as vehemently lurched back on my finger, plunging it deep into her ass.

“Oh, god, Ty. Oh, god. It’s so dirty. Make me be dirty,” Mom groaned.

I pulled out, doused my fingers liberally, and plunged my finger back into Mom’s ass. I finger fucked her ass, plunging deep, twisting my finger around, pulling out and pushing in. I refused to go fast though she urged me to with her moans and bucking hips. It seemed as if she couldn’t decide what she liked better, my tongue or my finger, but when I inserted a second finger in her ass and pushed the base of my hand firmly against her pucker, the decision was made. Mom tried to impale herself on my hand.

I fingered Mom’s ass until she came on my face, literally squirting her juice all over me. I didn’t know a woman could flood like that or make such noises. Her wails permeated the house. I had never heard Mom make sounds like that. Come to think of it, I don’t think I’d heard my parents having sex for years. It made me proud to think that I had made my mother come so hard. For the last five minutes, she had barely sounded human, resembling a grunting mass of flesh jerking out of control between my hand and my mouth than a grown woman.

When she was done, gasping and sobbing on the bed, I turned her flat on her stomach, pried her cheeks apart, and filled her ass with lube. In her weakened state, I started to really work on her ass with three fingers and, when she could stand to be touched again, inserted two fingers from my other hand in her pussy. I didn’t rush, I wasn’t harsh, but I was relentless.

When Mom’s ass lifted off the bed to reach for my retreating fingers, I knew she was almost ready. I waited until her buns were regularly following my fingers, pulling them back a little farther than necessary to tease her up, then hooked my fingers in her hole and lifted her up onto her knees. Quickly, I got behind her, lined my cock up and exchanged it for my fingers. My full helmet was inside Mom’s butt before she realized what had happened.

“No, Ty. No, you can’t,” she groaned.

“I can, Mother. I’m already inside you.”

“Please don’t. I can’t let you fuck me.”

“I’m not,” I cried, sinking my full length into Mom’s slippery ass. “I’m just in your butt.”

“No, no,” Mom wailed.

“It’s not fucking if I’m not in your pussy,” I rasped.

I managed half a dozen pumps in silence.

“It’s not?”

“No,” I gasped. She felt incredible. “I’m just making you play dirty,” I said, trying to capitalize on the word Mom seemed to get off on.

“You’re making me be dirty?” she husked.

“Yeah,” I confirmed, then added for good measure, “So I don’t have to make Lynn do it.”

Mom groaned loudly. I humped her butt harder, resting my hands on her back to steady myself, straddled precariously above her. Mom’s neck bent against the mattress with our to-and-fro movements. She bore me in silence for awhile and then began to emit little grunts with every thrust in her butt. I changed my routine, pumping fast for a few strokes, then slowly, then hard one-timers held plugged all the way in for a few seconds before withdrawing to jam it in again. Mom seemed to really like that.

Tiring of squatting over her ass, I pushed Mom flat on the mattress and nudged her legs together with my heels. Straddling her thighs, I began a regular fucking rhythm. Despite what I said and what she believed, I was fucking her for sure, fucking her in the ass. I gripped her shoulders and reverted to the slam and grind. I really liked the feel of that and Mom seemed to like it too despite how rough it seemed. In less than a minute, we were both grunting like animals. When I came, I released a primeval wail that I couldn’t believe came from my own throat and collapsed on Mom’s back, shuddering like a man who had just been pulled from the freezing ocean.

You won’t believe what we spent most of the day doing. Baking. That’s right, baking. Mom wanted me to help her bake a whole pile of stuff for Lynn and her friend Tessa. I told her they would hardly be around but she insisted. After what she had done for me that morning, I would have filled a Wal-Mart with bread baked in a toaster oven if that’s what she wanted.

As the day wore on I started getting frantic that I wouldn’t be able to have another crack at Mom. I mean, I was in my undershorts and Mom was wearing an apron and nothing else. It was the kind with a bib in front but that loose bit covering her tits just made them sexier. I was hard the whole time we were in the kitchen except for the first twenty minutes when I felt like my worn out cock would never get hard again. When the final tray was pulled out of the oven and set on the stove to cool, my cock was ready to break.

“I guess I better take care of you one last time before your father gets home,” Mom said.

I grinned like a Cheshire cat. “Really?”

As Mom led me upstairs, I made a suggestion, “We could do something tomorrow morning too, while Dad’s picking Lynn up from the airport.”

“No, we’ll all go to the airport together to welcome your sister home. This is the last time, Tyson. That’s my last word on it and I expect you to keep your promise about Lynn.”

“I will Mother,” I sulked.

She wouldn’t get on her tummy or let me touch her ass.

“I’m a little sore there. I don’t know if I’ll be able to sit down for a week,” she laughed. “Don’t worry, I’ll fix you up. I think you’ll like what I’ve got in mind.”

Mom retrieved a vibrator from the same drawer she had got the lube from. No wonder she had lube. The vibrator told me bucket loads about Mom and Dad’s sex life, probably nonexistent and the likely reason she was so tight for a woman her age. Mom got on the bed, lying sideways, and pulled her knees, held together, part way up. She inserted the vibrator between her legs and settled in for a nice rub-a-dub after adjusting her head for comfort on the pillow which she had puffed up. I watched her, perplexed, wondering why I was supposed to like this so much. I could spoon her, but she said her ass was sore, so that wasn’t it. What the hell? I was supposed to just watch her get off?

Mom looked amused. She kept toying with her pubes, rubbing the vibrator all over the outside of her pussy. Finally, she patted the bed in front of her face. I guess I really was supposed to just sit and watch her. I crawled over and kneeled in front of her. I put my hand on her knee and ran my fingers up the side of her leg to her hip, caressing her outer thigh, then moved to take control of the vibrator. Mom shook her head so I sat back and watched, confused and more than a little bit pissed.

After a while, Mom reached out with her free hand, grasped my cock, and slowly stroked it. This went on for quite some time. I was getting really horny but this slow stroking wasn’t going to make me come, not for a while, anyway. I looked longingly at Mom’s pretty face, remembering how great it looked to see my cock disappearing into her wide mouth. I wished I could do that again. I wished ... well, why not? I replaced Mom’s hand with my own and leaned forward, pushing my cock down towards her face.

“You’re the most patient man I think I’ve ever met,” Mom said. “Except for your father. I offered him this once, years ago, but he didn’t even catch on.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.