Coloring Outside the Lines - Cover

Coloring Outside the Lines

by IndelicatedDoll

Copyright© 2020 by IndelicatedDoll

Fiction Sex Story: A love story that challenges tradition. This story is tagged Rape.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rough   .

When Michael Hammond woke up that morning, he did not expect the day to be any different from the same old grind, outside of the Field Trip he had planned with his Sophomores to the Museum of Nature and Science. The last thing he expected was to meet the future Mrs. Hammond, the love of his life, but that he did. He was caught off guard.

Mr. H left his class with the parent volunteers in the lobby so he could check in at the front desk of the Museum. Every year he brought his students from Pinnacle Academy here for an end of the year Field Trip, as was the tradition since he was a student at Pinnacle years ago. He was a well-loved Science teacher at the same private school he had attended and not much had changed over the years, not the affluent student population, not the strict dress code, and not the colors of the school, dark green and sky blue. Only the style of the uniforms had changed. The girls wore their skirts a little shorter and their socks a little higher than in the past, but the pleats and plaid pattern remained the same as what he remembered as a young man.

He got in line behind the ropes and was instantly intrigued by the striking young blonde taking the tickets for admission. She was a petite woman with a small doll-like face and big slate blue eyes. Her tiny waist seemed impossible in the hunter green dress she wore, made even more tiny by the silver concho belt that cinched her middle. It was a long dress with a tight bodice that showed off her pert, small breasts and a flowing skirt that reached her mid calf. Her little, round butt was slightly pushed up and out by the heeled boots she had on. She wore a turquoise choker around her small neck and shiny silver earrings dangled around the curve of her heart shaped face. He guessed her to be in her early twenties, although she looked like she could have been in line with the rest of his class and no one would have thought twice about it.

She noticed him right away as he walked up to the desk. He looked neat and professional in his beige slacks and navy blazer. His wore his chestnut brown hair on the longer side, which allowed for the ends to curl and wave around his neck and face. He was clean shaven, but even a close shave couldn’t take care of the slight shadow on his jawline left by his beard. When he smiled, he displayed his naturally straight teeth and his deep brown eyes were accented by the slightest crows feet. She guessed him to be about thirty something and she felt her knees go weak.

There must have been an electric current between them because the young man working with her behind the desk flipped a long lock of hair out of his black-lined eyes with a hand adorned with at least six rings and tattooed fingers and announced, “Girl, I’ll let you take care of this one.”

The young woman shot him a piercing look and then smiled big to greet the handsome science teacher who approached the desk.

“Hi! We’re here from Pinnacle,” he said with his best winning smile.

“Of course, yes! Welcome to the Museum of Nature and Science.” When she smiled, he noticed that she had a slight overbite and he fell a few more rungs closer to hook, line and sinker.

He watched her feminine fingers and pink painted nails click over the keyboard, a thin chain bracelet glinting on her delicate wrist. He cast his eyes to her face and stole a good long look while she stared at the computer screen. Thick, dark eyelashes accentuated her bright eyes, and other than a light pink lip gloss, she wore no makeup. He noticed she had a sprinkling of freckles along her cheeks and nose and felt a possessive yearning for her. She unexpectedly glanced up at him and boldly held his stare with a look of openness and awareness of their attraction, sending a tingling thrill through them both. They exchanged a flurry of information about student counts and the number of parent volunteers, and then she handed him a box of volunteer stickers for the adults.

He read her name tag, “Thank you, Kayla.”

Her face couldn’t hide the shock and wonderment at how he knew her name and then she blushed and nodded her head. “Oh! The name tag, Duh!”

There went another rung.

“Here you go, Mr... ?” she said as she handed him the receipt.

“Hammond. Michael Hammond.”

They continued to look at each other, ginning widely.

“Well, enjoy your visit,” she said finally.

“Thank you, you too!” he said and walked away slowly, cringing at his stupid remark. You, too? What the hell, Hammond?

When Michael was out of earshot, Hector, the young man with the rings, made a comment under his breath, “Damn girl, he is F I N E, fine! Look at that tushy!”

Kayla pretended to chastise her friend, “Oh My God, Hector! Stop it!”

“Dish him up on a silver platter because that man is delicious!” He wouldn’t stop.

“Ah ... no. That is the last thing I need in my life right now,” she said, starring after Michael Hammond.

Michael tried to concentrate on talking to his students about the exhibits, but his mind preferred to think about Kayla. He answered his student’s questions, but he was really a million miles away. Before long, lunchtime rolled around. He sat with a group of boys who were clearly acting up because of their close proximity to Christina Jenkins. With her red tinted hair and cascading ringlets, she was this year’s coveted ingenue of the Sophomore class. She seemed to have that effect on the boys.

“Settle down,” he said. They tried, but they were incapable.

He spied Hector and Kayla carrying the unwieldy tub of lunches over to the group. He quickly got up to relieve Kayla from the heavy load.

“I got it!” she sang out, declining his offer. Kayla stayed to help pass out the lunches and when she got to the very bottom, she pulled out a crumpled brown paper bag with Mr. H written on it. She handed him the sorry sack with a mocking smile on her face. He took it and proceeded to pull out a smashed peanut butter and jelly sandwich from the mangled bag and a plastic baggie of crushed sour cream and onion chips. She giggled at his piss poor lunch.

“Mmm. Looks good,” she teased.

“It’s nutritious and delicious!” he teased back. He was smiling from ear to ear. Kayla giggled again and headed back to the front desk.

Before he finished his lame lunch, he saw Kayla walking over to his table with a plastic basket lined with red checkered paper.

“I thought you needed something better to eat,” she announced and put a basket of hot seasoned fries in front of him.

“That was so nice of you! Thank you!” he said, genuinely surprised.

“You’re welcome!” she replied and walked away again. He watched her with a big goofy grin on his face, not noticing that the boys at his table were gaping at him with open mouths and a look of pure and utter awe.

In unison, the boys jeered, “Daaaamn!” Christina and her gang, sitting to his left, tittered under their breath.

“That’s enough,” he retorted.

At the end of the afternoon, Michael finally had his class lined up and ready to get back on the bus. He saw two of the boys rough housing at the back of the line and he dutifully handed out a weak reminder to cut it out, but his heart wasn’t in it. For the entire field trip, he was trying to come up with a way to ask Kayla on date. She brought him fries! He thought that he should have asked her out right then, and he probably blew his one and only opportunity. He could see her checking people in behind the desk. Should he just go get in line and wait to say thank you again for everything? The class line started moving out of the building and the bus quickly swallowed them up one by one. He moved with the line and soon walked out the big glass doors to the loading area. Kayla saw him leave and she couldn’t help feeling disappointed. With trepidation, Michael climbed on the bus and stood at the front, taking role. Once everyone was accounted for, he plopped down on the padded bench behind the driver. He tried to tell himself that he had a mild flirtation with a pretty girl and there would be plenty more where that came from. In his heart, he knew that was not true. It had been some time since he had felt so strongly about someone. He tried to tell himself that if he absolutely could not stop thinking about her, then maybe he could come back to the museum someday in the future and see her again. Then his mother’s preachy voice chimed in and said, “Procrastination is the grave in which opportunity is buried.” That did it. He jumped up and asked the driver to open the folding door.

“I’ll be right back!” he called. The driver was irritated and mumbled something about keeping a schedule.

He ran back into the museum and went right up to the counter, past the people waiting in line. Kayla saw him approaching and politely excused herself for a moment from the elderly couple she was helping. The two of them locked eyes.

“Hi,” he said in a breathy voice and a bright smile.

“Hi, back,” she answered.

“I’d really like to see you again. Would you please have dinner with me tonight?” he cut to the chase.

“I would love to have dinner with you.” There was no time for flirty banter. She quickly wrote her number on the back of a business card.

“I’ll call you. I’ve got to run.” He started to head back to the bus and continued, “This is great. Thank you, I’ll call you after school.”

She waved to him and felt her face flush. She looked at the older couple waiting in line and they gave her a warm, knowing smile. She looked the other direction and saw Hector beaming and clapping his hands rapidly together under his chin.

Needless to say, Michael called. The pair had their first date and from that night on, they became inseparable. They found that they were compatible in every way and their relationship moved quickly. Michael’s parents were very fond of Kayla and welcomed her into their family, especially when they learned that she grew up without a father and was estranged from her mother, something Kayla was always vague and unwilling to talk about. Kayla embraced the Hammonds just as enthusiastically and it was a family celebration when Michael proposed to her on her 24th birthday. He was twelve years older than her and he was ready to settle down with his love. It was a good match.

Michael was everything to Kayla. He was stable, with a good job, a house of his own, a nice car, and a healthy family. He could offer her a normal life, something she coveted above all else. She had moved away, on her own, from her small town in Kansas, looking for a better life and she felt safe and comfortable with Michael. She was so proud to be married to him, and felt that, because of him, she was a better person.

Michael had grown up here and he had worked hard to earn the trust and respect of the community. He had even recently received a Teacher of the Year award for his work in the Science Fair and his dedication to integrating technology into the curriculum. Kayla was perfect for him. She was young, but she had a mature sense of self the other young women he had been in relationships with seriously lacked. Kayla actually looked up to him and her small town innocence made her that much more appealing. She needed him and he felt a strong desire to protect her. She made his life complete.

They hiked together, joined charitable 5K runs together, and joined the local gym together. She revamped his diet with more greens, organic meats and even bought a juicer. She got on him to stay up to date with check ups from the doctor.

He supported her interest in art and was more than happy to convert the office into a mini art studio for her. He took her on tours of all of the art galleries within 50 miles and they enjoyed making mini vacations out of the trips.

She attended all of the school functions with him and his students loved her as much as they loved him. They made sure to take turns cooking and cleaning and regularly went out for drinks and dancing with their friends.

While out with friends, Michael noticed that although she loved getting dressed up and looking hot, she wielded her sexuality like a weapon. Lord help the unsuspecting fool who was lured in by her enticing appearance, only to discover a scathing rebuke his reward for taking the bait. He almost felt sorry for the poor bastards, slinking back to their buddies with their tails between their legs. He didn’t understand why she felt compelled to be so caustic, but he chalked it all up to the many mysteries of the female species. That and the fact that she was fiercely loyal to him and wasn’t afraid to show it.

They enjoyed exploring each other in the bedroom and made love on a regular basis. Their lovemaking was quiet and tender. Eager hands roamed naked bodies under clean sheets in the dark. They shared deep kisses and long looks into beloved eyes. They fell asleep wrapped up in each other and at times, enjoyed making love in the morning. He would often bring her flowers and she lit candles to set the mood. Occasionally, they would get frisky and experimented with fun and different positions. They had a board game that was supposed to take them on sexual adventures and they often enjoyed what this game had to offer. She even swallowed on his birthday and sometimes when she was on her period. They were both satisfied and content with how they had come to know each others bodies and what pleasures brought them to orgasm. He was always a considerate lover and made sure she was satisfied before he came to his release. She was forever responsive to him and wasn’t shy about letting him know how attracted she was to him.

Four years into the marriage, Kayla was still on the pill and although they were deeply in love, they did not feel quite ready to grow their family, so they decided to adopt a puppy first. They did some searching and found a woman selling Golden Retrievers. They fell in love with a little girl puppy and named her Junie. When they enrolled her in puppy training, Michael was the one who gave the commands, but Kayla went along so they could all be together at the dog park after class. Junie slept in their bedroom and they were as complete as a young couple could be, each of them knowing that they fulfilled the other in every way.

And here the story begins.

Kayla put her phone down and announced, “That was Hector. It’s girls night out and we’re all going dancing!”

“Yeah, I figured as much when you started talking about what shoes you were going to wear.”

“You’re not mad?” she said biting her lip.

“No! Silly,” he reassured her.

“Do you want to come?”

“For girls night out? Hell, no.”

“You could dance with Hector,” she teased.

“Well, in that case...” he joked. “Go! Have a good time.”

Maybe when I get back, you could have your way with me,” she offered.

“If I know you, you’ll probably pass out cold when you get home. Hmm. That might actually work. Heh Heh,” he laughed an evil laugh.

“Sicko!” She sprang off to the shower and started imagining what to wear. Two hours later, she walked into the living room where Michael was watching the game.

“Holy shit!” He stared at her mid chip. She stood before him in a pair of jeans she had cut off into shorty shorts and a pair of boots topped with a black top cropped off at her belly button. Her blond hair was down in beachy waves and she wore a shiny choker and giant earrings.

“You look amazing! You are going to get a lot of attention in that outfit.”

“Well, probably not. We’re going to Siggy’s.”

“Not everyone is gay at a gay bar, you know.” he retorted.

“I can handle myself” she said earnestly. He knew that to be true.

“You look super hot.” He walked over to her and reached around and cupped her ass and gently pulled her into his groin. “And I’m the luckiest fucker around because you are coming home to me. Just promise me that you will all stay together.”

“We will,” she assured him. He kissed her lovingly on her bright red lips and she melted.

“I love you,” she said and grabbed his ass back.

A few minutes later he was at the window watching her climb into Hector’s car, waving goodbye.

He knew that Kayla would be gone for hours and that he had the whole night to himself. At first, he went back to watching the game. During the commercials, he paced to the fridge, looked at the last remaining slice of cheesecake and then back to the couch. He checked his phone. No texts. He looked over his shoulder to see his laptop across the room. After the game ended, a stupid chick flick came on. The next time he went to the fridge, he stood there with the door open and shoveled half of the cheesecake into his face and left the other half for Kayla. He went back to the TV. No texts on his phone. His mind drifted. Again, he looked over at his laptop sitting on the desk. He basically had free reign and he could do whatever he wanted. A rare opportunity like this did not come about very often. He knew she really would pass out when she got home and he would be out of luck in the love department. He told himself that he had honorably fought the good fight against temptation for a decent amount of time, and he made the decision to indulge himself and and do a his surfing online. His penis did a little jump of approval.

Michael had a secret when it came to porn and he felt terribly guilty about it and thought if anyone found out, he could lose everything, especially his teaching career. He had never admitted it to anyone. The truth was that he preferred seeing barely legal teens with grown men, tiny teens with small bodies and juvenile faces. He sought out images that portrayed an innocence that starkly contrasted with the grown man bodies that violated their most tender soft places and just the thought of it got him rock hard. He was well aware that for him, being a high school teacher, that was a risky thing to prefer. He knew in his heart that he would never do anything inappropriate in real life because he understood right from wrong and the difference between fantasy world and reality. But, of course, he also knew that not many people would be very forgivinging of his secret and would not think that it was innocent, including his wife. He could never tell her about his truest desires. He also could never admit that a major reason why he was so attracted to Kayla in the first place was because she looked ridiculously young for a woman in her twenties. Even at 28, she was as tiny as ever and still had that baby face. When his friends first met Kayla, they teased him about robbing the cradle and all of Kayla’s friends suspected that she must have Daddy issues, but the fact that they loved each other so much was endearing. In fact, most of their friends were envious of their love story and were secretly waiting for the day that their own soulmates would come into the picture.

He turned the TV off and helped himself to a cold beer, and on his way back to the couch, he scooped up his laptop. When the screen came to life, he settled back and searched up his favorite site.

He found an image of a very young looking 18-year old brunette in a cheerleader outfit with pigtails, smiling sweetly, as if she didn’t have a well endowed man impaled in her vagina. He clicked on the image of the young woman with pigtails and his heart instantly started pounding. He halfway expected an alarm to go off, the police to show up at his door, followed by his principal, with a lynch mob of parents ready to string him up. But that didn’t happen. It never did. He was just being paranoid. His eyes feasted on a vast sea of young looking girls, each one looking as cute and delectable as the next. He scrolled down and his penis was standing tall at attention. He watched several short snippets of videos, amidst frustrating ads for live sex. He continued to scroll down, and on the right lower part of the screen, his eye was caught by an image of a smiling, fresh faced girl with platinum blond hair. He stopped scrolling and starred. Instantly, Michael had recognized the girl. The computer screen suddenly zoomed backwards, until all he could see was that photograph through a tunnel, spotlighting her smiling face. His vision kept blurring in and out of focus. He couldn’t believe what he was looking at and his mouth hung open. His breathing came fast and hard and it took everything he had to just suck in a little air through the tiny hole in his throat. For what seemed like forever, he stared at the image in stunned bewilderment because he was looking at a picture of Kayla. She was probably 10 years younger than she was now and wearing a lot more makeup, but he would recognize that smile anywhere. Just like that, before he even knew what was happening, the world shattered beneath his feet, falling away like a handful of broken eggshells, and he was lost.


Kayla danced with her girlfriends at the bar. She seductively swivelled her hips to the beat of the fast paced music blaring through the club. She bounced her body up and down and tossed her hair back off her face. Hector was at the bar, one eye on Kayla and one hand on the knee of a nice looking man seated next to him, when he noticed a rather large dude move in behind Kayla. The dude signaled to his friends to come over, and he pretended to slap her ass behind her back. His friends pointed their phones at the exchange.

Kayla turned around and caught him. She gave him a violent shove. “Fuck off, douchebag!” she yelled, her voice dripping with disdain.

“Fuck you, bitch!”

“Ah shit, there she goes. My girl has had a little too much to drink. Hold this. I’ve got to go get her,” he said to his brawny companion and handed him his Appletini. Hector ran to the dance floor and pushed his way over to Kayla who was now surrounded by the other girls in a protective herd. Hector pulled her away from the men and held up his hands to show no harm. Just then, the nice looking brawny man from the bar arrived on the scene and heroically got between the two groups, right before the bouncers came over and diffused the whole situation, roughly escorting the young perpetrators off the premises. They all laughed their way back to the bar and ordered another round of shots.


Eternity passed in stunned silence, the air heavy and still. His mind had gone numb and unresponsive. He stared at the bright image in dumbfounded wonder. If the sun cheerfully decided to rise over the tree covered hills in the West, he would have been no more confused. He knew instantly, and instinctively the ramifications of what it meant, but his stunned mind refused to play along. Kayla’s hair was pulled up in two pigtails and her face still carried an adorable amount of baby fat. She looked to be all of thirteen years old in the photo. His rational mind screamed at him to abort before it was too late, but his hand holding the mouse started sliding towards the image as if pulled by the gravity of a black hole. He sat for another endless time with the arrow hovering over the image as he fought a losing battle not to click. His hand, again, decided the issue for him and pressed the mouse button with a trembling twitch. The page sprang to life before his wandering eyes. Wishing for a computer malfunction that he knew wouldn’t happen, he inspected the new images burning into his brain.

The web sight was called ‘Exploited Teen Girls.’ The same photo of his now spouse filled the majority of the screen, only this time it had an arrow over it to press for play. The title of this episode was After School Abduction, listed as forty-five minutes of torturous running time. The synopsis of the story read as nasty as the title, and the actress was glowingly described as a fresh new talent who was filming her very first ‘rough sex’ scene. ‘Patrick Load’ was listed as the actor, and the name of the impossibly young woman read, ‘Desiree Doll.’ Several small photos teased about the action to come, and one larger one showed ‘Desiree’ holding up a drivers license that proved that, although she might appear to be thirteen, she had, in fact, been eighteen for over six months. A red flashing box at the bottom of the screen caught his attention, shouting ‘Buy Shoot’ over and over. For the low, low price of seventeen ninety-nine he could lose all hope of a normal future. He once again found his wayward hands in control, fumbling with his credit card, and typing in the pertinent information. After a second to process, the dubious prize was now only one click away from reality.

There was never really any doubt that he would, and after the finger tap, a scene faded into view. It showed Kayla walking slowly down a sidewalk carrying what appeared to be a small pink backpack. She was dressed in an all too familiar to him, private school uniform. The tiny waisted, short, pleated skirt, was a maroon and dark green plaid that was strikingly similar to what he observed on a daily basis. Pulled through the belt loops of the skirt was a wide shiny no nonsense black belt. A crisp white short sleeved shirt was stretched over small perky breasts, and a maroon striped tie flapped in the air with each bouncy step. The pocket of the shirt carried a complex embroidered patch of the school crest. White knee high socks were pulled all the way up, and proper pair of black patent Mary Janes completed the outfit. No cheesy high heels or thigh high stockings to ruin the authenticity of this school girl. Her long blonde hair was pulled to each side of her head and held into pigtails with pink glass globes. The fact that she was made up with almost theatrical make-up took nothing away from the illusion of youth. In fact, it seemed to enhance the taboo eroticism. The pink backpack was bedecked with several small stuffed animals clipped onto the straps, and a picture of sprinkling of stars and a happy moon and was drawn on with colored glitter pens.

The peaceful suburban street she made her way down was lined with spiky Palmetto plants, and Spanish moss hung from the trees. The pale blue sky dripping with haze and humidity left little question that the ‘Shoot’ was probably filmed in southern Florida. She crossed an empty intersection, kicking a soda can in the road all the way across. Upon reaching the other side she began skipping away from the heart struck viewer, skirt flipping up with every hop to reveal a small pert bottom clad in white cotton panties. She soon came to the end of the rows of low pastel homes, and crossed into a large park filled with ancient, gnarly, Live Oak trees. The grass was freshly clipped, and old time brass sprinklers sent a gentle rain shooting out over designated sections. A small playground sat in the middle, and Kayla could not resist stopping for a few minutes of spinning on the colorful metal merry go round. As she whirled around in joy, the wind again conspired to blow the short skirt up above the panties, much to the delight of the camera. She finally, reluctantly, picked up the backpack and headed across to the far end of the park where the wild overgrown forest began. A small path went into the dense tangled trees and she made her way to the start of it; no one noticed her disappear into the brush.

The scene shifted into a long zoom shot down a pale gravel road running alongside massive power line towers. The little used road appeared to be cut through the forest to service the humming electrical lines. The road went in a straight line forever, little more than two overgrown ruts fading away into the distant tropical haze. Walking down this empty path was Kayla. She meandered from side to side checking out interesting things along the way. She bent down to inspect a brightly colored beetle crawling across the gravel, the camera strategically placed to see up her skirt. She watched it for several minutes before moving on. She began to whistle a random merry tune, and the camera zoomed in to show her pretty lips pursed into an exaggerated crimson O. Carrying the backpack listlessly, she looked like a young girl in no hurry to get home after school and deal with whatever chores awaited her.

In the distance, a cloud of dust appeared, far away, but then drawing closer. Michael’s stomach tightened involuntarily. Kayla finally heard the motor and turned around to watch it coming. She moved off to the side of the path as an old rattly white windowless van approached. It had a faded plumbing sign painted on the side showing a cartoon lady with her sink spouting water like a geyser. Three confident cartoon plumbers surrounded her ready to professionally deal with the calamity. The van slowed as it neared, and then pulled up to Kayla and stopped. The driver leaned out the window and smiled. He wore his greasy, dark hair fairly long and sported a trimmed salt and pepper beard and stash. His face was excessively tanned and lined with creases. His muscled arms were covered in black and white tattoos that vanished beneath the cut off sleeves of a tight black T-shirt. He appeared to be in his later forties, and exuded a slight menace that the innocent girl did not seem to pick up. She stood shyly assessing the man, while kicking at the dirt with her shiny shoe.

“Hey Cutie,” he smirked, “What are y’all doing out here in the middle of the sticks all by your lonesome?” His face took on a slimy sneer of concern.

“I’m walking home from school,” she announced brightly, naively unaware of the threat the viewers could sense.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.