Smooth Move - Cover

Smooth Move

Copyright© 2020 by oyster50

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Dil's just rocking along in a relationship with a girl who's good enough. Her best friend, though, is what he's thinking about, but he knows he shouldn't, because she's in a relationship of her own. But things get complicated sometimes.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Dil’s turn:

You know, I DO have a conscience. I know, I’m a guy, right? “Stiff dick has no conscience”, right?

Maybe some guys are like that. Okay, I guess I’ve kinda been like that for the last few months with Jamie. Jamie’s fun, as long as I don’t try to analyze it too much. She’s s bit of a typical pop culture girl, about fashions and movies and contemporary music, but she can be coerced into a discussion of other subjects. Just don’t expect it to last too long, to get too deep, nor broach ideas outside the more popular views. She’s not BAD looking if you accept a version of current fashion. Her makeup and hair follow the current moods. I can accept that. Might not be what I’d choose, but it’s acceptable.

We have a certain comfortable compatibility in the sexual component of life. It’s sex, okay? Not particularly adventurous sex, but we pretty much get each other once or twice every day, except for her periods. Then she refuses to be touched below the waist. I’m relegated to - oh horror – blowjobs and hand jobs. She loves nipping and nibbling and sucking around me until I come, but never has she been able to bring me off with her blowjobs. It’s not for lack of enthusiasm. She really does try, and it feels great, but I just never quite get there. She’s jerked me until the first spurt, then sucked me, but it’s always like that.

And the ‘l-word’ has never been mentioned. She apparently doesn’t operate like that. Oh, we’ve been exclusive since she moved in, but the only time she talks about love is when she’s ragging on other people.

Like Jenn. “Jenn’s in luuvvvv with Kenneth. They don’t have sex. They don’t live together. He’s gone a week at a time and all she does is stay home or come over here. But she’s in luuvvv.”

What I’m trying to say is that I’m not ‘using’ Jamie and she’s not ‘using’ me, well, except I do end up paying for rent and groceries and when we go out to eat or order in. I cover that. In return, I get a snuggly, big-titted bed partner who fills a bunch of other appetites, one in particular. Scintillating conversation can be vastly overrated.

And here’s Jenn. I like Jenn. Always did. Smart. Smarter than Jamie. Doesn’t go nuts with makeup and clothes and hair, just sort of says ‘here I am. Take it or leave it’. in three-way conversations, it often becomes two-way because Jenn’s like me, a reader, and we’ve read a lot of the same books and watched a lot of the same movies and we start tossing quotes around and Jamie’s like “I didn’t SEE that” and Jenn and I are laughing at each other.

I would’ve pursued Jenn except ‘she’s in luuvvv.’ And so Jamie and I just sort of ended up together.

Last night Jenn didn’t seem quite so ‘in luuuvvv’. Didn’t seem that way this morning, either, unless she’s redirected.

After she got dressed, before she left, we kissed. Held each other close. It was, in my mind, as intimate a thing as the previous three hours of loving each other in every way we could.

“Dil,” she sighed, brown eyes sparkling, “I mean this all. Serious.”

“I do too, Jenn. But...”

“But you just hang on for me. I know things. You’ll see...”

And she left. I went into ‘domestic’ mode, stripping the sheets of the bed for laundry, refreshing the bed with a fresh set. Started the washer, made a few additions to the grocery list, headed out, came back with necessities. And a couple of cases of wine. We have some inexpensive favorites. Doesn’t hurt to stock up.

Three bottles of a favorite white wine went into the fridge. Yeah, I know ... too cold. Get over it. We like it like that.

I continued housekeeping until the door opened and Jamie swarmed in. Pleasant to look at. On weekdays she wears a dress or a skirt and blouse ensemble and really does look good.

“How was YOUR day?” I asked.

She glanced around the house. My efforts were obvious. “Normal stuff. Processing orders, mostly. You’ve been busy.”

“Just took a bit of catching up,” I said. “What’s on tap for the evening?”

Giggle. (It’s one of her best moves. I love a feminine giggle and Jamie’s good at it) “Me ‘n’ you and a movie, I guess. Day Two of my period.” She eyed me with an odd smirk. “Not like you didn’t get your pressure relieved last night, huh?”

“I’m still trying to figure out what last night was,” I said.

“Jenn did you GOOD,” she snorted. “I talked with ‘er on the way to work this morning. Seriously. She did HERSELF good. That really was the first time...”

“I saw the blood. I thought it was all painful, you know...”

“Mine was. I guess Jenn was just ready.”

“All came as a surprise to me. Never thought you’d be into threesomes.”

“I’m not,” she affirmed. “First time for any of that for me, too. Wasn’t REALLY a threesome. We both did you. That’s all.” Giggle. “Besides. A little wine. And it must’ve done something to you. She didn’t suck you for a minute before you came...”

“Thought I was having a wet dream...”

“You have wet dreams starring Jenn?!?”

“No, they’re usually randomly generated females. And since it’s been you ‘n’ me, I haven’t had any. You do a good job of keeping pressure from building up.”

She smiled. “I like that. But you came in her mouth. You never...”

“Like I said, it was just the way things ... I’ve never fantasized about two women, and there it was, one, then the other...”

“And you came...”

“Majorly.”

“Well, I think it was good for Jenn. She needs some relief. Her and Ken, well ... I hear rumors...”

“I thought they were a thing.”

“I dunno what kind of thing, now.” She stood up, unbuttoning the vest of her ensemble. “I’m getting out of this get-up.”

“Can I help?”

“Always.”

I undressed her down to her panties. Got me a face-full of tittles for my troubles. That’s never bad.

“You changed the bedsheets,” she observed.

“Yeah...”

“I like fresh sheets. It’s fun to put the first spot on ‘em...” Her hands started fumbling with the belt on my jeans. “I hate this belt...”

I flipped the buckle to release it. “Here...”

“Get out of ‘em. I got a goal.”

“Goal?”

“Yeah, you came in HER mouth, so I know it works like that...” she pushed me back onto the bed, laughing, then pulled my jeans down.

Come or don’t come, I do love a blowjob. She was in a playful mood, really going at me, but I had three good ones, REALLY good ones, this morning with Jenn. And she’s not Jenn. Why does that make a difference?

Still, I could feel the stirrings. Maybe this was the time.

RIIINNNGGGG!!! Her phone.

“Damnit!” she said, rolling reaching for the nightstand. She eyed the screen, hissed “Jenn!” then “Hey, sis! Wassup?!?” Pause. “No, I’m already home. Dil did the shopping. We’re just kinda messin’ around.” Pause. “Well, uh-huh, sorta THAT kind of messin’ around.” Pause. “Nah, it ain’t getting further than this. Seriously.” Pause. “Sure, come on over.” Pause. “Yeah, spend the night. Tonight you get the sofa, though...” Giggle. “Okay. Bye!”

She turned to me. “Your other girlfriend’s coming over this evening.”

“Cool,” I said, trying to sound unexcited. “What’s for dinner?”

“Oh, we hadn’t had pizza in a while.”

I sighed. Not my favorite, but good enough. “Go ahead and use my account. You know what you and Jenn like. I’ll eat anything.”

She cast a wry eye at me. “Just so one of ‘em’s not Jenn.”

I played silly. “Why not? She’s eaten me.”

“You ARE a dog! Get up and get dressed.”

“Okay,” I said. “I appreciate our little interlude. By the way, got wine in the fridge. Why don’t you see if we can get a good movie this evening?”

That’s what I thought the evening would hold – pizza, wine, a movie, conversation.

So it takes an hour for Jenn to show up. She bounces in the door past me, saying “I had to go to the house to get a change of clothes for tomorrow, and I brought my nightshirt in case we ain’t doin’ that ‘naked’ thing.” She looked at me and then Jamie. “But I really liked that. Uh, you got any wine?”

“I’ll open the first one,” I said, “but my pants stay on until after the pizza.”

“Bummer!” Jenn giggled.

“I think I created a monster,” Jamie said.

“I’m not a monster. It’s just that, well, there’s no place I can just lounge around naked. Maybe if I locked my bedroom door at home, but no...”

An hour later, the pizza box is in the trash, hands are washed, three wineglasses are refilled and Jamie’s, well, I thought she’d pull back from nudity tonight but...

“We get to watch YOU strip,” she giggled.

“Yeah,” Jenn agreed.

Did I mention SECOND refill?

“I’m bashful,” I said, turning my back on the two of them sitting together on the sofa.

“That’s okay like, that, Dil. You got a nice ass,” Jamie tittered.

At least I didn’t have socks on. I turned, nude, sporting a chubbie. “Well, here I am,” I said. “Your turn.”

They did it. Two of them. Naked. And I’m the only guy in the room and...

“He’s getting HARD,” Jenn squealed. She wasn’t able to pull off a good ‘outrage’.

“It’ll go away,” Jamie countered. “Boy, come sit on the sofa. I’ll get the movie started.”

I plopped myself down between them, wiggling my butt to make a space. The movie started.

About ten minutes into it, Jamie waved her empty glass. “Can I get just ONE more?”

Jenn tilted hers back, waved it, too.

“Okay. I guess I’ll get that third bottle out.” I stood up, walked across the room and around the bar to the kitchen area.

“He’s fun to watch,” Jenn said.

“Oh, I know,” Jamie agreed. “I love it. Dicks’re fun.”

“I brought the glasses back.

“C’mere, boy,” Jamie commanded after I handed Jenn back her glass.

I stepped over as she took a sip, then she grasped my dick with a cool hand.

“Jamie...”

Giggle. “Dip!” And she raided her glass, dipping the tip of my dick into the chilled wine.

“Hey! That’s COLD,” I blurted.

Giggle. “I’ll warm it up.” And she engulfed the first inch and a half in her mouth. It was also chilled, but her tongue was agile, slurping around then she released me. “Mmmmmm...” she looked at Jenn, who was staring at both of us. “First time I ever tried that.”

“I can’t believe you did that in front of ‘er, Jamie,” I blurted.

“Oh, get over yourself. I watched you two last night, didn’t I?”

“Yeah, but...”

She smiled a little oddly, the wine working. “Jenn, honey ... You can get one if you want. I’ll loan ‘im to you...”

“I’m, like, PROPERTY?”

“Just follow instructions, darlin’,” she slurred. “Jenn?”

I looked at Jenn’s face. Got a wink for my attentions. “Sure, why not?”

I stepped over, Jenn did the same dipping move, but when she got me into her mouth, she sighed an audible and palpable “Mmmmm” as well.

I shook.

“One more and I’ll quit,” she tittered.

When she finished, I sagged back into my seat.

“Really, Jamie? Sharing me?”

Jamie kissed me sloppily, “Didn’t think you’d mind too much, boy.”

Jenn’s hand was between her and me. I felt her finger wiggle, turned, saw her smile and lick her lips.

“Wait, wait wait!” Jamie squealed. “Back up! I like this part of the movie.”

She was draining her glass as I performed the operation on the TV. I got up.

“Where you goin’?” Jenn asked.

“Bathroom. Offload some used wine,” I answered.

“Bring that last bottle from the fridge,” Jamie ordered.

“You ain’t had enough?” I questioned.

“I’ll go slow...”

As I walked across the living room, Jenn giggled. “It’s cute the way it swings when he’s walkin’.”

“Cuz it’s soft,” Jamie explained. “Watch. Dil, we’re talkin’ about your dick. Stop.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.