Smooth Move - Cover

Smooth Move

Copyright© 2020 by oyster50

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Dil's just rocking along in a relationship with a girl who's good enough. Her best friend, though, is what he's thinking about, but he knows he shouldn't, because she's in a relationship of her own. But things get complicated sometimes.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

I’m Dillon Jacobs. Life was pretty good for a twenty-three year old guy. I had a pretty healthy, not bad-looking body, maybe five or ten pounds I could lose, a full head of rusty hair that I kept short because of another good thing – a community college degree and a job in the field of electrical power. I was making good money, especially when comparing myself to a lot of my contemporaries.

I had my own apartment – two bedrooms, one of which accepted my toys, the other holding a king-sized bed, a feature that worked well for another mostly positive thing – a live-in girlfriend.

That would be Jamie, five foot four, forty voluptuous pounds over that weight chart number, a sizable bit of that ensconced in a pair of double-D breasts. Fun. Not particularly bright, but she liked the play and the fact that she chose me to play with is, or was, a good thing. Eighteen, six months past graduation, still officially living with her folks in town, but we went weeks without her staying there overnight. She had laughing brown eyes when she was happy, and I guess I really don’t know what color her hair is because ever since I met her a year ago, that hair color changes. She’s been various shades of blonde, streaked, layered, and tossed, whatever. Doesn’t matter. Fun girl.

This part of my story starts with me staggering into the apartment at 0700 on a Sunday morning. I was beat. Major client lost a major bit of his power system and I, along with a supervisor and several other technicians, spent the last evening and night piecing things back together. When I left, the place was starting back up and I was dirty and tired.

Jamie was up when I hit the door. She’s getting ready for her job. On Sundays she’s behind a customer service desk until noon.

“Ewwwww! You’re a wreck!”

“Thank you for that bit of observation,” I replied. “I’m beat! Shower, then bed. What’s on your agenda?”

“You sleep. After work, Jenny and I are gonna shop, then probably come back here and we can order pizza or something for dinner.”

“Sounds good.”

Jenny’s the other side of what was, when I first met Jamie, an inseparable duo. Where Jamie is probably some variety of blondish brown, Jenny’s hair is rich, dark brown, and unlike Jamie, who lives for curls and flips and contortions, ever since I met Jenn, it’s been the same thing – parted in the middle, swept naturally behind her ears, collar-length. Jamie was about make-up. Jenn occasionally did something to those dark brown eyes. Size? Weight was about the same as Jamie – “The Butt Sisters” one of the guys had observed – but where Jamie’s double-Ds required a marvel of structural engineering to keep them from sagging off in different directions, Jenny was small-breasted. I’d seen her in a bathing suit. No jiggle there.

And of the two, Jenn was the smart one. Never understood that. Jamie was bands and dating and social and ... And Jenn had been dating ONE guy for the last year.

Jamie’d been in and out of several beds.

“Jenn’s still a virgin,” Jamie confided. “She says that she’s saving it for Kenneth.”

So, okay ... No skin off my ass.

We’d socialized as two couples a bit. Kenneth’s one of those guys whose family pulled a few strings and got him set up with an offshore petroleum production company, so he’s in for a week, out for a week. And when he’s out, there’s a pretty good chance that Jenn’s gonna eat with us or we’ll go to a movie as a trio.

Jamie gets exasperated from time to time because Jenn and I will start joking and carrying on and a lot of our banter goes over Jamie’s head. If she gets TOO exasperated, that means that extra effort goes into the sex when Jenny leaves to go home. That’s never a bad thing.

So that’s the stage. I stripped, my dick got a squeeze, and I’m thinking, “Tonight’s a good one” and she announces, “Last pill yesterday. Period.”

Burst that bubble. I’m horny, and ... well, I tried to get her to get past that taboo and she’s “No way! Gross!” and so I supposed that the best I’d get in the next four days MIGHT be a hand job.

Oh, she’d suck me. She was pretty enthusiastic. Dunno why, though, she’d never been able to get me off with her mouth, and it wasn’t for lack of effort. Just always ended up with a very competent handjob. And she’d be wearing panties until the period was over. I’d be restricted to nothing below the waistband. Just have to make do with using those titties like headphones. When she laid on her back, they sagged off to the sides, huge light brown areolae with rather uninspiring nipples. Hell, they’re titties, though, and I loved on ‘em like she was a supermodel.

Jamie took off before I got out of the shower. I toweled off, shaved, hit the bed. Naked. Ever since I moved into my own place, I liked sleeping nude. My pillow received my head just about the time I went to sleep.

I’d just responded to a bladder call and was nearing dreamland again when I heard the front door open and two voices talking. Jamie and Jenny.

“I’m still sleeping,” I announced.

“Hi, Dil,” Jenn chirped.

“Go back to sleep, babe,” Jamie said. “We’ll be quiet. Got some wine for when you get up.”

Wine. Jamie and I liked a bit of wine. Little buzz? Lots of sex.

Back to sleep, at least for a while. I got some more of that good, deep stuff, then was drifting, thinking about getting up. I could barely hear the two voices, mixed with the TV, from in the other room. Lots of giggling. Happy.

The bedroom door opened.

“Shhhhh! Don’t wake ‘im up. He sleeps hard. I can show you...” Jamie.

A giggle from Jenn. “Uh, he’s ... no T-shirt...”

Giggle in reply. “We sleep naked. He does. Me, too.”

The bed moved. I barely opened my eyes. I had no idea what was afoot, but I was curious. Jamie was kneeling on one side of me, Jenn on the other.

“Watch,” Jamie whispered. She gently pushed me from my position on my side to flat on my back.

“Just a sheet. You can SEE!” Jamie said. Her hand fitted the cotton top sheet over the mound of my dick, her fingers forming it to the outline.

Giggle. “Wowww!” from Jenny.

Jamie’s fingers stroked me though the thin cotton. Giggle. “Gonna just get ‘im a little hard...”

“I can see it growin’,” Jenny whispered. “Almost like...” She reached her hand out. I thought this would be where Jamie’d draw the line.

Wrong. Hands changed. Jenny’s hand, tracing the shape of what rapidly became a diamond-cutter of an erection.

“Feels so alive,” Jenny said softly. “I’ve touched Ken’s, but we never ... like this...”

“Wanna catch a peek?” Jamie asked.

I saw Jenny nod. I’m thinking that this is getting really interesting.

Jenny nodded.

Jamie gently tugged the sheet from my chest, downward. I felt cool air on a sensitive dick.

“There’s the head,” Jamie said. She kept pulling the sheet down to my thighs, exposing me completely.

“Wow,” Jenny said. “That’s ... it’s fascinating.”

Giggle. “Mmmm. Tasty, too,” Jamie said.

There’s the little change in her voice. She’s past just tipsy. She’s drunk, and in a good mood, and at any other time we’d be going at each other, laughing and yelling, until we couldn’t move any more. But now...

“Watch!” Jamie sniffed, bending. Gulp. Her tongue swirled. I moved almost uncontrollably. She sat back. I settled down. Still playing, I am.

Jamie looked solemn. “Let ‘im get back to sleep good.”

So I moved a leg like I was doing just that. Still erect, though.

Finally...

“You SUCKED ‘im,” Jenn whispered.

“No big deal. Do it all the time. He likes it. I like it.” She stared at Jenn. Giggle. “Uh, you wanna...”

At first Jenn looked surprised. I thought that was as far as this was going. If they left me alone in this room, though, there’s a box of Kleenex that’s getting a workout.

Then, giggle. “You know I never...”

Slurred, “Just put your mouth over it, close your lips, do your tongue ... It shouldn’t taste...”

“It’s leakin’ stuff right NOW,” Jenn whispered. I can SEE it...”

“Oh, that ... that’s my reward. Delicious!” Jamie chuckled. Her finger scooped a drop of pre-cum off the head of my dick. I moved again. Jamie stuck the finger out. “Try it!”

Okay, I admit I like Jenn’s face, and the expression as she tentatively stuck her tongue out, licking up that drop, that was exquisite.

“Mmm. Not bad!”

“Told ya. You gonna try? Or we can go find another movie...”

The bed shifted, Jenn backing away so she could get down beside me. I could see the back of her head. She brushed her hair back, leaned forward.

Nirvana.

Okay, sometimes I guess I’m just charged up fully, right on the edge of coming, because Jenn’s mouth, lips closed over about the first inch and a half of my dick, her tongue swirled. I heard a little “mmmm,” her head bobbed, tongue lively, and...

“Ohgod!!!!” I hissed. Jets of fire. Explosions!

Jenn, startled, tried to pull away but I had my hands on her head.

“Mmmphhh!”

“DON’T STOP!!!! PLEASE, GOD, DON’T STOP!!!!”

Miraculously, she didn’t. Little noises. “Mmmphh. Mmmph.”

I finally finished.

I was obviously awake now, looking at Jamie, who was wide-eyed, temporarily speechless, and Jenn, who was now sitting back, wiping the corner of her mouth, eying me accusingly.

“YOU CAME IN MY MOUTH!” she said accusingly.

“You were sucking me. What was I expected to do?”

Then Jamie. “You DAWG! You never come in MY mouth...”

Ever the caring male, I said, “Baby ... There’s still some...” That was a common move for Jamie. After I came, she’d often suck my depleted dick. Right now, there was a little pearl-colored droplet still on the head of my dick. She took care of it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.