Bria Notices Things - Cover

Bria Notices Things

by mysteria27

Copyright© 2020 by mysteria27

Erotica Sex Story: A woman notices strange birds in her yard and is not sure what they represent.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   Oral Sex   Squirting   .

What do you think of when you see vultures? Bria Lane didn’t like that species of birds. In fact, lately, there were groups of vultures that circled around in her yard and would sit on her roof and in her trees. They were quite large and often would spread their wings which frightened her. They were large birds.

She had a bad feeling about the birds. What could it mean? She had trouble finishing up her chores and constantly would go back to the window and see if more had gathered on the tree branches.

Bria wasn’t in a relationship. She had nobody to ask about the weird birds. She searched online to see if she could find anything on her computer. All that she could find was the birds were probably looking for dead animals to feed on. She knew there was nothing dead in her yard and was scared why the birds were there.


Bria was nervous and decided to go out. She called a cab and went to a local club that she liked. She was looking to meet somebody and think about something other than the strange birds in her yard.

Bria sat down and ordered some wine. She watched the television that was on and made small talk with the bartender. The bar was busy, and Bria noticed an interesting woman who seemed to be looking in Bria’s direction.

She took her drink and walked over to Bria.

“Hey, pretty lady! Aren’t you a sight for sore eyes!”

“You’re much too sweet,” Bria answered.

“My name is Abigale and I just knew that I had to meet you. I bet you have a real girly name. You’re just about the prettiest lady I’ve seen in a while. What’s your name sugar?”

“Bria Lane is my name. Nice to meet you, Abigale.”

“Can I buy you a drink?” Abigale asked sweetly.

“Sure. That would be lovely. I’m drinking white wine,” Bria explained.

“Barkeep can the pretty lady get a white wine! I’ll also get a martini dry.”

“Sure thing.”

Abigale sat next to Bria and they continued to talk. Bria was in her twenties and a bit shy and reserved. Abigale was older and made Bria feel good. She was very complimentary towards Bria. Abigale told her about her life and made sure the drinks flowed. Bria giggled and flirted with the older woman. Eventually, Abigale asked Bria to dance and that’s when the older lady made her move on the girl.

They danced slowly with their bodies close together. Bria had a lovely body and Abigale was feeling her round buttocks and pawing at the girl. She whispered suggestive things in Bria’s ear and planted a long passionate kiss on her lips.

“Bria you’re so sexy and I bet I could make you so wet. I could bring you to orgasm with my tongue and you’d have orgasms like you never had before. I’d love to taste every inch of your beautiful body. How about we get out of here? My house isn’t too far.”

Bria felt hypnotized from the older woman. Her pussy was tightening up and she felt her panties wetting up. Abigale continued speaking to Bria while feeling her buttocks.

“You know I would lick every part of your body and spend extra time on your hard button. I’d suck your clit and massage it with my tongue. I bet your pussy tastes like honey and I would tongue fuck your pussy until you begged me to stop.”

The more she spoke, the more Bria felt like she was in a trance. She smiled at Abigale and agreed to go home with her.

Abigale held Bria’s hand and they walked over to Abigale’s car. Abigale helped the young woman into her car and hurried over to her side of the vehicle. Bria felt hypnotized and was unsure why she was leaving with this woman. She had never been with a woman and certainly never left with strangers.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.