Brian's Girl - Cover

Brian's Girl

Copyright© 2020 by SweetSandy

Part 2

Erotica Sex Story: Part 2 - Brian lay watching her sleeping beside him. This was all terribly wrong. He was her guardian, not supposed to be her lover! --- An uncle 'inherits' his niece, falls in love, and finally consummates on her 17th birthday.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Incest   Uncle   Niece   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

They had been on the road for weeks. He had shown her Meteor Crater, Dinosaur National Monument, Mesa Verde, and more. He taught her Spanish. She taught him French. Well tried to teach him. He showed her geology, archeology, astronomy. She sang and danced for him. They had slept in the same bed, just slept. But she had worn down his resolve. They held hands when hiking. She had laughed and giggled again as he chased her, she always let him catch her. She had skinny-dipped in cold water as he watched, daring not enter or else lose self-control. She had seductively walked up to him, naked, her beauty making him groan and desire her. Her hips swaying with each step, thighs gapping to show little drips of water falling from her fur. She had placed his hand on her chest, above her firm, ripe breasts, making him blush and half-heartedly scold her for not wearing her bikini.

They had lain in bed together, he awaking to them spooning. He had wiped her tears as she grieved and held her, her young body against his, no longer a little child, which he was painfully aware of.

He remembered their first morning waking up together in his old campervan. Her face was right next to his. Her eyes bright now, sparkling. Their arms around each other. He moved a lock of hair off her face.

“Morning, sweetheart!” he whispered.

In the early light, she looked so much like one of his previous lovers, some only a handful of years older. He just stared at her youthful beauty, forgetting for the moment that she was his niece and ONLY FIFTEEN!

“You must be happy to see me,” as she wiggled her hips against him.

He realized he had a morning woody that was poking against her. He pulled back, blushing and apologizing, now awake. She giggled just as her stomach growled.

“Well, MY DARLING,” she kidded him, “aren’t you going to feed me?”

He used that as his escape from their nest and tried to ignore her saccharine term.

In the intimateness of his little campervan, he quickly discovered this was a little too cozy for him and his newfound ward. Particularly when she decided to change clothes while he was still putting away the pots and pans. His eyes wandering over her bare bottom as her panties fell away. She giggled as he quickly diverted his attention. There was just no privacy here. Fine for lovers, not so fine for the two of them.

As soon as she discovered that the bathroom and showers were always a hike to the camp restroom and cold water, she made up her mind.

As she guided him with the map on her phone, he eventually found himself standing surrounded in a lot full of new RVs and campers. While he talked to the sales clerk, discussing deals and features, she darted from one to another, ignoring them.

“This one!” she called out.

Her mind made up with no say from him. He groaned at the price tag, even though they had vastly more than enough to pay in cash.

Even as the dealer was prepping the new vehicle and showing Brian all the details, she spotted a cute little jeep.

“This too!”

Their heads turned.

Their travels began.


They crisscrossed the country visiting each spot where he had bought her something in the past. They pulled into parks, as admirers watched their high-end RV. She would hop out, smiling and happy, though rarely helping much as Brian set up their camp. They would stay for a day, a week, sometimes even a month. No pattern or direction. No plan.

At night, they still slept together, she ignoring that there was a foldout bed available and refusing for him to use it either. She loved waking with him lying beside her, even as he studiously avoided getting too intimate by always placing a pillow between them, while she constantly tried the opposite.

Her sixteenth birthday came and went. A rainy day, where the two sat playing a card game, as he quizzed her on math or science, though her “sweet sixteen” kiss became a little more of a heated exchange, particularly since her braces were gone.

He used a small bottle of champagne to lure her away from his lips and free himself from her too intimate embrace. The celebration was short and quiet, as she fell into a somber mood, missing her parents and the party they would likely have thrown her.

So he held her through the night, no pillow between them this time. He realized she just needed to be close to him.

More days and nights followed as they made their way through Colorado and down into New Mexico.

He told her the history of gold miners and boomtowns that went bust, now ghost towns with empty saloons and abandoned houses of ill repute. She wiggled her bottom, covered in thin shorts, puffy butt cheeks showing, asking if mister wanted a bath, a cigar and a good time. He had to piggy-backed her back to camp when she had fallen and twisted her ankle, possibly on purpose.

They visited museums where he made her read each plaque aloud as her school lesson. She did so, sprinkling French and Spanish into her pronouncements, just to play with him. They had tea in Santa Fe, New Mexico and found an old writer who talked about D.H. Lawrence and his ranch in Taos. Keily loved the artistic atmosphere of Santa Fe and they stayed for several months, meeting many strange and unusual folks. And that woman.

Brian had just walked out of a local grocery store, arms loaded with groceries, when this young woman rushed by crashing into him, spilling both their items all over the ground. She apologized profusely, but they had a difficult time sorting which grocery item belonged to who. She ended up inviting him to the diner she owned.

“Come around eight. It gets quieter then and I will fix you something special.”

As he stood talking to her, Keily sauntered up, “Oh, good, here’s my niece, Keily! Keily, this is Victoria.”

“Hello, Keily. Brian was just telling me about you.”

Keily was taken a bit off guard. This Victoria was slim and tall, dark hair and dark eyes. She looked in her mid-twenties, young, but much older than Keily. She didn’t like it.

“Kei, Victoria has invited, us, to her restaurant for a Spanish style dinner tonight? Doesn’t that sound great?”

“Ah, yeah, I, ah, guess. I kinda not sure I like Spanish food...”

Brian’s eyes widened, Keily liked everything, and the spicier the better. Then his eyes narrowed, he knew the problem.

“Victoria, we’ll be there at eight. I’m sure Keily will find things she likes.”

“See you then! Nice meeting you Keily.”

“Yeah, sure, nice,” she glared at her uncle.

They picked up their bags and headed for their jeep.

“You’re jealous, Kei.”

“Am not. You can meet whoever you want. Do whatever you want. I’m just a kid.”

“Ok, Kei. I get the point. You can stop now. It’s just a dinner, the three of us.”

“And then the moonlight walk, the nightcap, the bedroom, the wedding bells...”

“Kei! You are just being silly! But girl, you better behave, or I’ll...”

“You’ll what, buster?”

“I’ll kiss you!”

He proceeded to wrap his arms around her and planted a big wet kiss all over her mouth.

She sat in shock. They had kissed, but never in public and never a full, deep, rather slobbery, kiss on the mouth.

“Kei, you are NOT going to wear that! I’m supposed to be your guardian, not your ... PIMP!”

Keily had put on her shortest hip-hugger skirt and a crop top tee, her long bare legs and bare midriff exposed from just below her breasts to just above her now shaved delta. Her makeup with dark eyes and ruby red lips and hair tied into two little ponytails making her look even younger.

“But DADDY! I LIKE this outfit!” she strutted around in her bare feet, wiggling her bottom at him.

“Jeez, Keily, you are going to get me arrested for delinquency of a minor!”

Keily huffed, disappeared, returning a few minutes later in low-rise jeans replacing her mini skirt. Her hair down and red lipstick mostly removed. She still had her crop top showing her flat flawless tummy. Brian sighed. She still looked incredibly cute and sexy, but took her hand and hauled her away.

“Hi Victoria, sorry for being a bit late.” He looked sternly at Keily.

“Oh no problem, really just fine.”

She led them through the restaurant, a few customers still eating, to a table for three near the kitchen.

One of the regulars came up and greeted Victoria with a kiss on the cheek. He looked about 70, with rich, dark tanned skin, salt and pepper hair and beard. Very Spanish. Very macho.

“Redondo, this is my new friend, Brian and his niece, Keily.”

Redondo shook Brian’s hand and then took Keily’s and kissed the back of her hand.

“Ah, good! Victoria needs new friends! She lives in this wonderful restaurante, I believe, never leaving! And good to meet you young Keily! You better watch out, she will have you working for her and teaching you all her wonderful cooking skills!”

Keily blushed while Victoria showed them to their seats. Redondo bowed with a flourish and left.

“I will be right back. Need to check to see how the meal is coming along.”

Keily went back to her moodiness and pouted as Brian stared with a smirk.

She whispered, “You want me to leave?” she upturned her face away from him.

He rolled his eyes, “Kei, you are always mine. Silly girl. But please be nice.”

The meal turned out to be a dozen dishes of everything imaginable; Paella, Patatas bravas, Gazpacho soup, Fideuà seafood, thin-sliced Jamón, and more. Once Victoria learned that Keily knew at least some Spanish, the two talked together, then upon discovering Keily’s French, they switched, leaving Brian’s minimal French behind. He just sat eating and watching the two girls smile and laugh, catching words in French, Spanish and English occasionally, some rather risqué.

The two talked in whispers and giggles, staying in their reasonably private language as poor Brian sat finished with dinner. They just nibbled at theirs. It was quite obvious that the two girls hit it off quite well, too well for Brian. He finished his wine, whereas Victoria, not missing a beat, refilled his glass. Yet again. So he tried to interject himself, in English, remarking about this or that item in their meal or about her restaurant. They just poo-poo’ed him off and went back to their intimate conversation, now strictly in French. He was just about to announce that he was going to leave, when Victoria turned to him, her eyes brightly flashing, suggested it was time for something sweet.

When Victoria got up to get dessert, Keily leaned over to Brian, “Give me the keys. I’m leaving you two, call me in the morning if you need me to come to pick you up!”

Brian total dazed, handed over the keys to the jeep without even processing what she had just said. As Keily smiled and left, he realized that the two girls had been discussing him, apparently rather in-depth.

“Oh, did Keily have to leave?” Victoria asked, innocently, “She will miss dessert.”

Brian, now wondered if he were the dessert, “I think she wasn’t feeling well or something. But I guess she may have stranded me here, taking our jeep.”

“Oh, no problem. I can take you home.”

Brian wondered if that meant his home or hers. Victoria brought out a bottle of sweet wine along with Leche fritas and Churros.

“These are simple, but I think you will like them.”

They had already finished a couple of bottles of wine with the meal, so he could only sip the sweet wine. All of the customers and most of the workers were gone leaving just the two of them sitting together in the quiet of the restaurant. She asked him about his travels, she describing some of her trips, particularly to Spain.

“You must take Keily to Madrid and Barcelona! Have you been to Europe?”

He said that he had once, but it was years ago. She seemed interested in his wandering lifestyle, telling him that she had done quite a bit back while in college. But, she had settled in Santa Fe after a breakup and had basically inherited the restaurant from relatives she lived with. They were retired and let her run the place for them. Brian watched her face, now so animated, eyes bright and happy. He helped her clear the table and clean up as they talked. They drank more wine and laughed at funny situations they had gotten into in each of their various travels; her with falling asleep on a train in Spain and waking up in Belgium, not knowing where she was. He told about being stuck in the Florida Keys during a hurricane. Everyone sat at this bar getting drunk, wind and rain all around them.

He stood up, teetered and she caught him, “Ah, Victoria, I think I need to cut off the wine now.”

They both laughed. She offered, “Maybe some coffee would be in order. I know this little place...”

He looked at her as she smiled, her eyes twinkling as they held onto each other.

He whispered, “Would this place be...”

“ ... my home,” she finished for him.

They kissed.

Her place just happened to be a little apartment above the restaurant. Arms around each other, they climbed the steps, stumbling in as she unlocked it. She put a pot of coffee on as he looked around at her paintings and photographs.

“These all yours?”

“Yes,” she called out from the kitchen.

“You are very good! I am impressed!”

She laughed, “Well, thank you, even if I don’t quite think so. You want anything with your coffee?”

He had come up behind her as she turned around.

“Besides you?” he whispered, his hands going to her hips and his lips going to hers.

The coffee forgotten, she led him to her bedroom, shedding clothes and giving kisses as they went.

On the bed, he whispered, “It’s been a while.”

“Me too.” She kissed into him, rolling on top of him and tugging at his boxers.

“Victoria, I usually don’t do this...”

“Yes, you do. It’s ok.” She kissed him and pulled his boxers off.

He felt breasts, full round pillows of softness, even as he realized that this was a setup. Keily must have said more than he realized. He also realized she must have found his journal ... the journal where he had described some of the girls he had met, their phone numbers and addresses when they offered.

“Victoria, I ah, what did Keily say...”

She hushed him with a kiss and slid down his body. Her mouth found his manhood, stiffly erect. He groaned as she proved her abilities went well beyond cooking, painting, and photography. As he got close, he urged her to come up to him. He needed to cool before it was too late.

Their kisses were passionate and deep. Tongues licked and played. She moaned into his mouth as they touched and rubbed fingertips and toes across body and leg. He felt her rock her pelvis on top of him, positioning her hips and her legs, spreading to either side of his. She sat up and he felt himself slide through her valley. Warmth and moistness mixed with his pre-cum. She laced her fingers with his and pushed his arms over his head as he slid inside of her. Her mouth opened and she moaned quietly.

Her hips began their cowgirl dance. Her breasts rocked before his eyes. Her hair swished back and forth to her increasing motion. He held his breath, fighting to keep from coming too soon. He wanted her to come first. She panted with each thrust of her hips. Suddenly, she let go of his arms, leaned back, gripping her calves as she humped him. He grabbed her waist holding her and touching her belly then her breasts, kneading them. She leaned forward onto him again. She kissed him and he rolled her. He was on top, between her legs, thrusting into her ever faster.

They stared into each other’s eyes, searching for their souls. He could feel her body responding to his motion, matching his moves, her hands pressing on him to quicken the pace. Holding himself up above her with one hand, the other went over her breasts then down to her mound, massaging it in sync with his thrusts. Her eyes widened and she sucked in a breath, body stiffening.

“OH FUCK! AHHH! Brian!” her orgasm explodes over her, rippling her body, twitching her muscles.

One look at her face now in ecstasy and he follows, his balls bursting, dumping his sperm into her, spurt after spurt. His brain burning with sex. His hyper-sensitized prick forcing him to stop moving as she continued to shake. She pulled him down onto her, hugging him close to her with him still inside.

“Victoria! You are beautiful!” he whispered as he recovered.

She smiled, eyes closing.

They sleep.

Early in the morning, she jumps up, “Oh! I’ve overslept! The restaurant! Breakfast!”

She throws on clothes, races downstairs. The restaurant is full of early morning diners, already being served. Her crew smile and welcome her with a laugh. Her hair still a mess.

Keily is sitting at one of the tables, having coffee and eating pancakes.

Victoria sees her, “Keily!”

“Good Morning ... you TWO!”

Brian has shown up behind her, sheepishly glaring at his naughty niece.

They met once more, only to say bye as he and Keily pulled up stakes and headed north towards Canada.


In Canada, Keily forced him to try skiing. He never left the bunny hill. He watched her youthful body in her newly purchased and rather tight-fitting fashion ski suit, carrying her new skis, heading to the lift. It was nearly half an hour before he spotted her coming down the slope with obviously prior experience that he could only envy. He also spotted two young males closing in on her as she reached the bottom. He hurried over as best as he could, clumsily making his way across the ice and snow. By the time he reached her, the two young men were well engaged in conversation with her.

As he came up, making himself more imposing by coming downslope to them, “Keily, we need to go now.”

She smiled, “Daddy! Meet, James and Lucas.”

He huffed at being called daddy, “Hello boys, did she mention she was 16?”

The two twenty-plus-year-olds smirked as Brian took hold of Keily’s arm to lead her away.

As the two young men watched her walk away, wiggling her bottom, she stopped Brian and purposefully planted a rather unfatherly kiss. The back of her pink suit lettered in “Daddy’s Girl”.

“Kei, quit that!” but he didn’t stop her from hanging onto him as they made their way back.

“ ... and I am not your father...” he regretted saying that immediately. Her father was dead. He was responsible for her. He was her father now.

She looked up at him. Her eyes tearing.

Hugging her, “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean that. I...”

“Brian, I know you are not my father. I don’t want you to be. I love you!”

SHIT!

“Kei, I love you too, but I don’t think you mean parent/child, do you?”

Mischief came back to her eyes, “Uncle Daddy needs to take me to our room.”

“Room?”

She pulled him towards the lodge entrance and the front desk.

“Welcome to the Fairmont Chateau Whistler. May I help you?”

Keily spoke up as Brian was still absorbing the grand lobby around him.

She responded, her voice now postured and elegant, “Yes, I think you have reservations for Krantch?”

“Ah, yes, Miss. Krantch, the Fairmont welcomes you to the Gold Penthouse Suite. I think you will find everything to you and your...” the young woman looked over at Brian.

“My father,” Keily pulled Brian over by the arm, “He’s so sweet to take me skiing for my seventeenth birthday, even though he doesn’t ski.”

“Oh, happy birthday, and I am sure Mr. Krantch will find plenty of things to do here at our lodge.”

Keily poked Brian to hand over his credit card and their passports as the clerk signaled the concierge and porter.

She whispered, “Don’t worry, it’s two-bedroom.”

In their suite, nearly the size of a small house, she bounced around, looking at all the furnishings and the spectacular view outside. Even though their RV was quite nice, it did not compare.

“A REAL Jacuzzi tub!” she squealed.

Before he could even settle, he turned to see her shedding her ski suit, with only a thong remaining, her bare butt cheeks swishing as she cavorted into one of the huge bathrooms.

“By the way, young lady, isn’t your birthday still two months away?” he knew the answer.

“What, my love? You are taking me to dinner for my birthday? That’s SO SWEET! You better make reservations ... I want Fondue!”

He had to keep her close that evening, her silver/green sequined mini dress kept showing off more than any sixteen year old should show. By the time they returned to their suite, he was exhausted even as she was still bouncing.

“Be a darling and help me out of this thing!”

He sighed, and unbuttoned her, trying to avoid the slightest touch of her bare skin. She leaned her head back next to his. Her perfumed neck and hair intoxicating as much as the wine he (and she) had. He backed away, remembering those nights in NYC. She was thirteen then, just a kid. Now, nearly seventeen, she was incredibly alluring.

She stepped out of the dress, her black thong and her necklace the only thing still on her as he watched her disappear into her bedroom. He sat down on the couch by a fireplace, one of three in their suite. He sighed, knowing his world was no longer his own. His life revolved around her now. Just as he was about to get up, she waltzed out. She was wearing, not her usual long flannel winter pajamas, but a slinky nighty. He had no idea when she had bought any of these items. It was obvious she could still have mystery even though the two had been living figuratively (and sometimes literally) on top of each other in their RV for over a year now.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.