The Menagerie: New Beginnings - Cover

The Menagerie: New Beginnings

Copyright© 2020 by Wolfdragon76

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Before Julien was born his father had one goal, finding a way to maintain peace on the island without having to kill his brothers. A chance encouter sparks an idea and the menagerie was born.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Big Breasts  

“You want me to wait? I was just gonna grab a bite to eat, but there’s a sub shop a block back if you’re gonna need another ride.”

The expanse of creamy cleavage Scarlett was displaying probably had more to do with his willingness to wait than the eighty dollar tip I’d given him. He’d spent more time looking at her in the rear-view than he’d spent looking at the road. It was a good thing she’d kept her knees together with her hands in her lap the entire trip or her pantyless state might have caused him to crash. He was better than the driver who picked us up at the airport though, as he hadn’t tried to pad his fare by detouring toward tourist attractions.

“I’m not sure how long our business here will take. I have your card, so I’ll give you a call to see if you’re available once we’re finished here.”

As I helped Scarlett out of the cab, I had to admit his distracted state wasn’t all the shocking. Our first stop had been a shop catering to women with larger than average measurements. She’d fallen in love with a bridal white lingerie set and asked if she could wear it when we left. The shelf style bra gave her the support she needed without covering her nipples and had a matching set of lace stockings with a garter belt. She’d left the wrap-around dress open enough on top to leave her breasts mostly exposed and it only came down to mid-thigh, so the top of her stockings was visible. If she spread her legs while sitting or bent over, everyone would see her shaved pussy or the butt plug seated in her ass.

I was mildly surprised by the apartment building as I led her inside. The place was clean and appeared to be well maintained. I’d been through tenement housing several times to pick up a pony who’d fallen on hard times and they were never this nice. It was clear someone cared about the building, so I risked taking the elevator, hoping that care was more than just surface level.

The woman who answered my knock was gorgeous. She was five foot eight, with long blond hair and full d cup breasts. The t-shirt and shorts showed off her narrow waist, round hips and an amazing set of legs. She looked me over nervously for a moment before finally speaking. “Do you work for Mister Slade? I was told he’d be arriving today, but I was expecting someone older.”

“You’re thinking of my father. He’s still recovering from a back injury, so traveling can be difficult for him. I’m handling the island’s business for him now. Were you going to invite us in?”

She looked at Scarlett and did a double-take before stepping back and nodding. “I’m sorry, would you like to come in? I’m not really sure of the procedure for this kind of thing. Most girls never consider they’ll get screwed over by life bad enough that selling themselves into slavery sounds like a good idea. I didn’t think anyone would respond to my request though. My debt is a lot larger than the averages listed on the application I received from Fletcher and Farley, but I figured it was my only chance to avoid sitting in prison for most of my life.”

“You wouldn’t have been considered under normal circumstances,” I said as we walked in and she closed the door behind us. The poor furnishings showed she’d barely been scraping by before the incident, but I ignored it as I went to take a seat on the cheap futon. “I don’t believe we’ve ever paid more than half what you owe for a pony. Tell me, how much do you know about our business?”

“The Tropical Delights Resort? It’s exclusive enough that even information about it is hard to find. I know it’s a private island resort that specializes in a dominance-submission theme focused around a pony-girl fetish. You train girls to participate in competitions similar to horse shows and your clients are allowed to breed the ponies as part of the fetish experience.”

She sighed and shook her head. “God, this is so fucked up. I dumped Scott because he kept pressuring me to have sex but I wasn’t that into him. He came back drunk the next day and tried to rape me, then fell off the balcony when I tried to get away from him. Now I’m stuck between spending twenty years in prison because some morons on a jury felt his death was my fault and whoring myself out to be a sex toy for people with some weird fetish.”

“You won’t be a pony,” Scarlett said, responding to the bitterness in Elizabeth’s voice. “Master is considering you as a candidate to join me in a new class of pets. We’ll be companions for his more elite clientele when they visit the resort. Sex is part of that, but you’ll be more like a very exclusive call-girl who only serves the rich and powerful men of the world.”

“I guess that’s better than being a whore,” she sighed. “Not that I really have a choice in the matter. Even being a whore at a tropical resort has to better than spending the prime of my life locked up in a cell for a crime I didn’t commit.”

She was resigned to her fate. She didn’t seem happy, but few girls were under the circumstances. “Remove your clothing.”

Elizabeth started then stared as Scarlett stood and calmly removed the wrap-around dress she was wearing before kneeling next to me. I gave her a moment to stare and smirked at the desire in her eyes. I don’t know if she admitted to being bisexual, but anyone who was remotely attracted to women would want to fuck Scarlett.

“That wasn’t just for her,” I said, interrupting her stunned state. “You’re asking to sell your body for half a million dollars, so I’d like to see what I’m buying.”

“I should have expected that,” she said in a resigned tone as she pulled off her shirt and stepped out of her shorts. She hesitated for a moment, looking at Scarlett. “He wants it all off, doesn’t he?”

“He does, and you’re far too beautiful to be wearing plain cotton undergarments anyway,” Scarlett told her. “At least it’s just the three of us. I had to strip naked in a room full of men for Master to inspect me. I’m not complaining though, as my brother and I were facing a bullet to the head as an alternative.”

Elizabeth had been reaching for her bra clasp but froze. “He threatened your lives if you didn’t become his slave?”

“No, Master saved our lives, much like he’s doing for you,” Scarlett explained. “We did something extremely foolish, and I was offered a chance to save both our lives by becoming his slave. I’ve only been with Master for a few days now, but I’m very happy with the choice I made. It won’t be anything like what you’re expecting.”

“Sorry, that just freaked me out. I was under the impression that this was a voluntary thing and the idea that you were forced into it... , “ she trailed off as she removed her bra. “I’m in this situation because I refused to be a victim and I’d never give myself to a man who would do that.”

“I don’t need to force anyone,” I chuckled. “The ponies don’t have a choice in who will be having sex with them, but they agree to the condition before they come to us. Your situation is similar, although the number of people you’ll be expected to accept as a lover will be far more limited. Will that be a problem?”

She shook her head as she slipped her panties off. “I knew what I was volunteering for, and this sounds a lot better than what I expected. I may not be happy about it, but I’ll hold up my end of the deal.”

“I have a feeling you’ll change your mind about that soon enough. You worked forty hours a week to afford this,” I said, waving at the squalor of her studio apartment. “Now picture yourself living on a private tropical island, where you can spend most of your day relaxing on a beach. Your regular responsibilities will consist of exercising and seeing to my sexual satisfaction. You can ask Scarlett if she considers that an onerous duty while you come here.”

“More like the best part of being his slave,” Scarlett laughed. “Master is an amazing lover. Come closer, Master isn’t the only one who wants a closer look at that gorgeous body of yours.”

Elizabeth blushed as she slowly crossed the room to stand in front of me. “I’ve always found other women attractive, but I’ve never considered myself bisexual. That’s probably going to change, isn’t it?”

I just grinned as I reached up to caress her breasts. They were as firm as perky as they looked from across the room and I spent a moment teasing her nipples until they were hard. “You have lovely breasts. Your application said you were intact?”

She bit her lip and nodded. “I’m assuming you need to verify that, but I was told you’d pay off my debts before you did anything else?”

“Your virginity will remain intact until after we’ve made the payment arrangements. You sent in your medical records with your application, but you’ll be receiving a physical and birth control implant before I take your virginity,” I explained. “After I verify you’re intact, you’ll have to show you accept your new position. For now, turn around and bend over so I can finish inspecting you.”

She sighed again as she assumed the position. “I’m sorry if I seem bitter. You’re here saving my ass and I’m acting ungrateful, but I really appreciate what you’re doing for me. I’m just upset with the whole situation, so please don’t take it personally.”

“I’ve been doing this going on ten years now, and you’re far from the first girl who has been upset with her situation. Besides, this ass is far too fine to rot away in a cell,” I told her as I slipped a finger between her outer lips to feel her hymen. She wasn’t as wet as Scarlett had been, but it was enough to make it easier on her as I slipped my finger up her ass. It wasn’t a foolproof test, but a girls’ reaction told me if she was used to anal penetration, and Elizabeth clearly wasn’t. I pulled the sanitizer out of my pocket and cleaned my hands before patting her on the ass. “Most girls try to pull away during that part, but you did very well. Since you’re going to have far more freedom than most pets, I require one final act to show your submission to me before I’ll accept you as a pet. Kneel.”

Elizabeth got down on her knees and sighed as I pulled my cock out. “Scott dropped his pants and started stroking his cock on our final date. He wanted me to take over or give him a blowjob, but I wouldn’t even touch it. That’s actually why I dumped him. I’ll admit your cock is a lot more appealing, but this is it, right? I prove I’m willing to submit to you by sucking your cock and you accept me as your pet?”

When I nodded, she reached up and started awkwardly stroking me. “I’ve never done this before, but I’ll try. You won’t be upset if I’m not very good at it?”

“This isn’t about skill.”

She just nodded before leaning in and hesitantly taking me in her mouth. There wasn’t any special technique involved. Elizabeth’s tongue just rested in her mouth as her lips slid along my cock, but I could feel the head of my cock hitting the back of her throat each time she went down and she wasn’t gagging at all. It went on for several minutes before she pulled off and started rubbing her jaw. “I’m sorry I suck at this. Give me a minute and I’ll try again.”

I reached down and ran my fingers through her hair as I shook my head. “No need, pet. Your offer to keep going even with your jaw hurting is proof enough that you’re willing. I think you’re going to be a wonderful pet.”

“Really,” she asked, a glimmer of hope finally showing in her eyes. When I nodded, she threw herself into my arms and started crying. “Thank you, I promise I’ll get better at this for you.”

I stroked her back as she started sobbing against my chest. Scarlett joined me and we just held Elizabeth until she pulled back and wiped the tears off her cheeks. She gave me the first genuine smile I’d see from her before she squeezed me tightly and laughed.

“I’m sorry, but I guess I needed that. These past few months have been a never-ending nightmare, and I’ve been a real bitch this past week. Hearing you accept me, it was like a weight being lifted off my soul. I imagine you want to get out of here, but can I have a few minutes to shower first?”

“That’s fine pet, as our only deadline is before the lawyer’s office closes so we can make the payment arrangements on your restitution. Did you have any other bills that need to be paid, phone, utilities, rent on your lease? I want you to be completely clear by the time we board my jet.”

She shook her head. “I just need to grab whatever you want me to keep from my dresser and stuff it in my backpack. Utilities were part of my rent, so I just had that and my phone bill, both of which have been paid for the month. The landlord knows I’m leaving by the end of the week one way or another. He’s a really sweet guy and offered to take whatever was left behind to the salvation army. I’ll drop the key off on our way out, but there’s nothing left for me here.”

“Go take your shower, we’ll be waiting for you.”

As she rushed off to the bathroom, Scarlett dropped to her knees in front of me and her right hand reached for my cock. “Can I finish what she started, Master? Having her naked body pressed up against you kept you hard even though she was crying, or was that turning you on as well?”

“Tears are only arousing in certain circumstances, like when I had you over my lap for your first spanking. It stung enough to bring tears to your eyes, but you were highly aroused as well, which made it arousing for me,” I told her. “You probably won’t have time to finish what she started, but you can practice while we wait.”

Scarlett grinned up at me as her left hand slipped between her thighs and she took me in her mouth. Her tongue came into play almost immediately as she started licking around the crown while her lips and hand moved along my shaft. I enjoyed her attention until Elizabeth bounced out of the bathroom looking refreshed and happy.

“Wow, I wasn’t expecting that, but I guess I should have been. It looks like she’s a lot better at that than I am as well. Maybe you can have her give me a lesson?”

“Once we get our other business taken care of and are on the jet we’ll start your training. You need to get dressed and ready to go for now. There’s a couple of sundresses there that will be suitable, but nothing under them unless you have something more flattering than those,” I said, nodding toward her bra and panties that were laying on the floor.

“I have a few lacy sets I wore to work that should meet your approval. You have to use what you have as a waitress, and men were always staring at my breasts anyway. Flashing a bit of lace encouraged them to be more generous when it came time to pay their checks, and those tips were a big part of my income,” she said as she walked over to her dresser. She slipped on a pink lace demi-cup bra and panty set before turning to me. “Will this be alright? The salesperson told me pastels would look best on me, and the pink and lavender seemed to draw the biggest tips, but I have blue and green sets if you prefer.”

“They look lovely on you. I’m guessing those four sets cost more than the rest of your wardrobe combined.”

Elizabeth blushed a bit as she nodded. “They did, but they’ve paid for themselves many times over. They’re also comfortable enough to wear all day while giving me the support I needed. I’d gotten a couple of cheap sets initially. They were sexy looking, but the straps dug into my shoulders.”

“Bring all four, although you won’t be wearing panties very often,” I told her as I reached down to stroke Scarlett’s hair. “That’s enough for now, pet. Get your dress back on and get ready to go.”

She pulled back and ran her tongue over my cock one final time before grabbing Elizabeth’s discarded panties and using them to dry me off. “Thank you for letting me practice, Master. Maybe once we get back to the jet, Ellen can give us both another lesson and the three of us can take turns practicing all the way back to the island.”

I laughed as I shook my head. “My stamina isn’t that impressive, pet, but we’ll find some time for you to practice. Depending on how Elizabeth is doing, we may find time for you and Ellen to give her a proper welcome.”

“Who’s Ellen,” Elizabeth asked as she bounced over to us. “And would you like me to bring this as well? The other girls on the squad all talked about how their boyfriends wanted them to leave the uniform on, but I didn’t know if that does anything for you.”

I glanced over and shook my head. “We don’t have any exposure to cheerleading on the island, but bring it along. I’m not averse to a little role-play and I know John will love it. As for your first question, Ellen is our flight attendant and one of my regular lovers. You’ll be spending a lot of time with her so you’ll get to know her fairly well. Make sure you have everything you need while I call for a taxi.”

She just nodded and went back to looking through her drawers as I pulled out my phone and the driver’s card. It only rang once before he answered. “Independent Taxi, Jesus speaking, where can I pick you up from today?”

“Jesus, Rand Slade. You dropped me off on Santa Monica Boulevard about half an hour ago and I was wondering if you were still in the area?”

I heard him laugh through the phone. “Just finishing my lunch actually. I had a feeling you wouldn’t take long so I had an extra cup of coffee and took my time. I’ll be out front in five.”

“We’ll see you then,” I said before I hung up the phone. Slipping it back into my pocket, I pulled the tiny scrap of white lace out and handed it to Scarlett. “You can put these on for now. We don’t want to flash the driver and cause an accident. If either of you needs to use the restroom, do so now, and we’ll need the paperwork from your judgment.”

Scarlett took her panties and slipped off to the bathroom as Elizabeth picked up a large envelope and handed it to me. “We’ll need to talk to his family’s lawyer. He’s collecting the payment on their behalf and will be able to stop the filing on the contempt of court charges.”

“We won’t be talking to him. Legal matters are best handled by another lawyer, as it’s rarely as easy as handing someone a check. We pay Fletcher and Farley a premium retainer to keep an associate on the bar in every state so they can deal with matters like this for us. We’ll be stopping to fax this paperwork over and they’ll make the payment arrangement from our billing account with them. If there are any complications, they’ll deal with it and make sure you’re clear by the time they’re finished.”

“That was probably my biggest mistake. I couldn’t afford a lawyer and tried to deal with it myself,” she sighed as Scarlett came out of the bathroom. “Are we ready to go? I don’t really want to be here anymore.”

When I nodded, she grabbed her backpack and was the first out the door. The office was empty so she just dropped her key in the box on her way out. Our taxi was already waiting and the driver whistled as the girls got in.

“A man with one woman that gorgeous is uncommon, but two? Are you a modeling agent or something?”

“No, nothing like that,” I chuckled. “I need to send a fax before we go to the airport, would you know the closest place I could do that?”

“There’s a shipping store a couple of miles from here that does that,” he said as he looked over the girls in the mirror before pulling out into traffic. “I’ll get you and your lovely ladies there in no time.”

It was more than a couple miles, but the shop was slow so it only took ten minutes to get the fax sent. The girls were waiting in the cab and the look Jesus gave me when I got back in was amusing.

“You own a tropical island resort and they’re both your girlfriends? What are you doing riding around in a cab in Los Angeles?”

“I had to come to pick Elizabeth up,” I laughed, “and I’m not licensed to drive in this country. We could have hired a limo, but that draws attention and I don’t like the publicity. It’s more for their protection, as I don’t have the best reputation.”

He laughed and shook his head as he started driving. “We’ll get you to the airport with no fanfare or judgments from me. I was quite the Lothario in my younger years, right up until I met the woman who convinced me to settle down. She’s a wonderful woman who doesn’t mind my wandering eyes as long as that’s all that wanders.”

Traffic on the freeway was calm for Los Angeles, so I decided to have a little fun. “Let’s make sure they get their fill then. I’m assuming you can keep us on the road if the view back here gets more interesting?”

“I’ve had couples start having sex in the back of my cab, although none of the girls were as attractive as your two, and I’ve never been in an accident,” he smirked. “Feel free to improve the view. Beauty like that is meant to be admired.”

I held my hand out to Scarlett. “Panties.”

She just grinned as she shimmied out of her panties and handed them to me. Her eyes went wide as I pulled the tie on her dress but she licked her lips as I opened it up so her front side was completely exposed. I looked at Elizabeth and held out my hand. She hesitated and bit her lip before slipping her panties off, handing them to me and unbuttoning her dress.

“Good lord, man. How do you get out of bed in the morning what that laying next to you? I would probably wither away moving back and forth between the two of them.”

“Well, I do have an island resort to run. Women can keep going longer than we can anyway, so I usually leave my lovers to enjoy each other while I take care of my business and take whoever is on top when I get back. I haven’t had any complaints so far.”

Scarlett caught the hint and her hand slipped up Elizabeth’s thigh to stroke her pussy. Elizabeth was more hesitant, but a couple of minutes later they were both moaning quietly as they caressed each other. They both climaxed quietly and kept going until we hit the exit for the airport and Jesus asked what terminal we needed.

“There’s a private terminal on the south end of the airport, by the DHL gateway.”

“I’ve never been there, but I’ve made a couple of drops at the air freight companies so I’m sure I can find it. That’s the hottest thing I’ve ever seen, and as much as hate to stop them, we’re about five minutes out if you want to let them cool down and fix their clothes.”

I leaned in to kiss Scarlett’s ear and whispered, “that’s enough for now, pet. We can play with her some more once we’re on the jet.”

Scarlett gave me a contented smile as she stopped stroking Elizabeth’s pussy and brought her fingers up to her mouth. She sensuously licked Elizabeth’s juices of them then pulled Elizabeth’s hand up and licked her juices off Elizabeth’s fingers. The fixed their dresses before Elizabeth looked over at me.

“I don’t suppose you’re going to let me have my panties back, are you?” I just shook my head and she smiled faintly. “That doesn’t surprise me, but it feels weird sitting here with my naked ass on the seat. At least my dress is long enough that I won’t flash anyone by accident once I get out of the car. I’m sorry, but I think I left a wet spot on your seat.”

Jesus waved off the apology. “It isn’t the first time I’ve had to clean that seat, and that show was well worth it. Your boyfriend is one very lucky man.”

“It’s not luck,” Scarlett said. “A damsel in distress is supposed to fall in love with the knight who comes to her rescue. Master was that for both of us, so our desire to be with him is only natural.”

Jesus’s eyebrows went up as we pulled in to the terminal parking lot. “Playboy, hero and dominant to two beautiful submissive girls? It’s probably a good thing we’re at your destination before I hear anything else I would envy you for. After that show, I feel bad enough having to charge you, but the company tracks my mileage.”

I laughed as I pulled three hundred dollar bills out of my wallet and handed them to him. “I can afford it. Take your wife out for a night on the town and fuck her senseless when you get home. It sounds like you need to remind yourself that you married an amazing woman.”

He laughed with me. “I envy you, but I wouldn’t trade places with you for anything. My wife is amazing, and I’m reminded of that every time I get a fare like you three. I said she doesn’t mind my wandering eyes, but it goes a bit farther than that. Let’s just say we won’t be leaving the house for the night when I tell her about what happened today.”

“It sounds like I’m not the only lucky one,” I said as I helped the girls out of the cab and grabbed Elizabeth’s bag. “It has been a pleasure, and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day as much as I’m going to enjoy mine.”

He just laughed as he pulled away and I looked the girls over. There was a small wet spot on the back of Elizabeth’s dress, but the color pattern hid it so you wouldn’t notice if you weren’t looking for it. I led the girls into the terminal and saw Elizabeth’s surprise when security just waved as we walked through.

“Aren’t they supposed to check your bags or something,” she asked when we got out to the tarmac. “I get it’s a private jet, but that’s probably the easiest way to smuggle things in and out of the country.”

“They have my picture up from when I came into the country, so they know not to bother,” I chuckled. “Any time I travel it’s as a representative of a sovereign nation, so I have diplomatic immunity. I’m not doing anything illegal, but they’re not going to waste their time asking to check my bags because they can’t.”

“Wait, so the island is a separate nation and you’re like the president?”

“Yes, Fakahina is recognized by the UN, although our membership is a bit rocky. We’re an absolute monarchy with several accusations against us for human rights violations.” I looked over at Elizabeth and smirked. “Apparently our lifestyle choices are offensive to some people. Almost every time we acquire a new pet there’s a rash of complaints, from human trafficking and enslavement to brainwashing. We’ve allowed the UN inspectors access to every girl they’ve asked to see and the girls confirm they want to be here, but that doesn’t stop the bleeding hearts, and don’t even get me started on the feminists. They got pictures from one of our competitions somehow and suddenly I’m the new face of women’s oppression.”

“You could try calling us something other than your slaves.”

I shook my head at the amusement in Scarlett’s voice. “The names are irrelevant. This is more a matter of intolerance. They talk about a woman being free to make her own choices, but choosing to submit isn’t acceptable to them. It’s slowly changing. People who practice the dominance-submission lifestyle are becoming more open about it. In another twenty years, people may accept that submission is a choice for some women.”

“Sorry,” Elizabeth said. “I’m still stuck on the idea I was giving a blowjob to the president of a foreign nation in the middle of my crappy studio apartment.”

I couldn’t help but laugh. “I’m not big on titles, beyond expecting my pets to address me as Master, but Crown Prince would be more accurate. As I said, Fakahina is a monarchy, so my father is the king, although he usually uses our family’s old title of Comte.”

“Comte? As in French for Count?”

I nodded. “Were entitled to claim Comte or Marquis, although no one has claimed the latter since we left France in 1810. You seem very interested in my family history all of a sudden.”

Elizabeth grinned. “American girls all dream about a handsome prince sweeping them up and taking them to live in his castle. A private tropical island sounds a lot nicer than a drafty old castle. Am I allowed to say I’m a princess?”

“You can, under one condition,” I laughed as I stopped and checked how far we were from the jet. “A princess can hold her head high and carry herself with grace under any circumstances. A properly trained slave can as well, so I think it’s time for a lesson. We’ll let Scarlett go first since she’s familiar with my jet and can make sure you board the correct one. Scarlett, you’re going to hand me your dress then board the jet. You will maintain a normal walking pace without trying to cover yourself. Understood?”

“Of course, Master.” She looked around nervously before reaching for the tie on her dress. “Are you sure we’re not going to get in trouble if someone sees us? I don’t mind being naked for you, but we’re not the only ones here.”

“Do you really think anyone is going to stop and call security if they see the two of you walking naked across the apron? What do you think they would do if they did show up?”

She thought for a second and grinned. “Watch the show and be disappointed when I got out of sight? I’m guessing your immunity extends to anyone in your entourage?”

“You never looked at your passport,” I laughed. “You’re listed as a diplomatic attache, so as long as you don’t kill someone you can’t be questioned. However, as I’m not holding your dress yet, I’ll need your bra as well. I’m sure anyone who sees you will appreciate the way they bounce when you walk.”

Scarlett blushed a bit before unwrapping the dress and handing it to me. Her bra quickly followed before she started walking toward the jet. She only made it a couple of steps before someone noticed her and a wolf whistle pierced the air. Scarlett stopped to look around and realized the few people on the apron with us were all watching her. I saw her grin before she started moving again, this time strutting so her breasts and hips swayed with each step.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.