The Menagerie: New Beginnings - Cover

The Menagerie: New Beginnings

Copyright© 2020 by Wolfdragon76

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Before Julien was born his father had one goal, finding a way to maintain peace on the island without having to kill his brothers. A chance encouter sparks an idea and the menagerie was born.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Big Breasts  

“Damn. I hate to say this, but nobody’s going to pay what she’s worth.”

I glanced back to see Scarlett blushing and smiled before turning to Jared. “Scarlett won’t be going into the stables. I’ve decided to start a new branch of exotic pets for our elite clients who want something special on their vacations. She’ll be the first, and I’m looking at another potential candidate in Los Angeles tomorrow”

“The Heartly girl? I saw the request but didn’t think we’d consider her due to the price.” Jared looked Scarlett over and grinned. “If you’re going to pair the two of them up it would be worth it. She’s definitely something special. Not putting them in the stables is probably for the best though, as there would be a waiting list for people wanting to breed them. The guys will be disappointed, but they’ll get over it.”

The grooms were all admiring her as they led their new charges away and I could see she was excited by the attention. “Maybe once they’re trained I’ll make them available for the senior trainers on occasion. Would you like being given away for a night as a special reward to thank my trainers for their hard work and years of service to my family?”

Scarlett shivered before smiling at me. “If it would please you, Master.”

“They’ll deserve something special after my next announcement. Since I’m going to be busy training a new class of pets and running the rest of the island’s business, Jacques is going to be taking care of the day to day business here. I know he’s inexperienced, but I’m sure you can bring him up to speed.”

Jared had a sour look on his face and was shaking his head. “Sir, I’m sure I can teach him the operational aspects of the job, but I’m more concerned about the ponies’ welfare. I trained him, so I feel qualified to say he’s a lousy trainer. He’s heavy-handed with punishments and does a half-ass job on grooming or care assignments. If he wasn’t your brother, I would have recommended him for one of the fishing crews.”

“I see you share my opinion of my brother,” I chuckled. “He doesn’t give a damn about anyone but himself, which is why I expect the rest of you to continue doing your jobs. Jacques doesn’t want to be a trainer, he wants power. I doubt he’ll do more than an occasional training session as long as he feels he’s in control. The rest of you are more than capable of taking care of the ponies despite any interruptions my brother may bring.”

“We’ll try,” Jared sighed. “Excuse me for being forward, but you may want to consider a more permanent solution. He might be satisfied running the stables for a few years, but a taste of power is probably going to make him want more.”

“Noted, but I’d like to avoid adding fratricide to my list of sins, if possible, and I can’t exile him without cause. I’m assuming you’ll inform me if there are any significant issues?”

“Of course, Sir. If you’ll excuse me though, I do have to figure out the training assignments for our unexpected arrivals and add the two extra physicals to the schedule for tomorrow.” I just nodded and let him get back to work before leading Scarlett out of the stables.

“Excuse me for asking, Master, but it almost sounded like you’re expecting your brother to do something that would get him exiled.”

I shook my head and sighed. “There’s a greater potential for him to screw something up if he’s running the stables, but he’s intelligent enough that I doubt it will happen. I’m more hoping Jared’s assessment is wrong and my brother will be satisfied with the bit of power I’m giving him. Unfortunately, as a member of my family, he’s protected by our laws. My hands are tied unless he violates one of them.”

Scarlett gave me a sidelong glance and grinned. “You could always take me over your knee again if it will help you work out your frustrations, Master. Maybe after we get my birth control situation taken care of so you can enjoy me properly?”

“That’s where we’re heading, pet,” I laughed. “We only have one doctor on the island, so we may have to wait a bit for your physical. His hospital mornings are usually quiet, but he does have the occasional emergency.”

“It has to be better than what I grew up with. The military hospital was better than the public ones, but my father would still end up waiting a couple of hours past his scheduled appointment time for the doctor to arrive. Sometimes it would just be a nurse who would walk in, hand him a new prescription for painkillers and tell him to come back next week. Honesty, I was a bit surprised to hear you had a doctor on the island. I figured the ethical concerns would drive most of them away.”

I looked over and smirked. “Well, John had his license to practice taken away. He’s a damn fine doctor, but he has a weakness for attractive young women. For a male gynecologist, that can be a problem. One of his colleagues found out he was fucking several of his patients and reported it to the medical board. The fact it was consensual sex was irrelevant to the board. They were his patients, so his license was revoked for sexual misconduct. We heard about it and contacted him with an offer to pay off his loans if he would come work for us. I think finding out he would have free access to a steady stream of new pussy in the stables was what sold him though.”

“So my regular checkups after you take my virginity will probably involve my doctor fucking me on the table?”

I glanced over and saw her grin, but shook my head. “John’s very professional during the exam, but he was one of those prodigies who was a licensed physician at twenty-three. An attractive young doctor is prime husband material and a few of his patients asked if he’d ever thought about having sex with a girl on the table. It’s hard for a girl to hide her arousal in that situation, so he knew who was asking out of interest and invited them to come back after business hours. He has a lot more freedom here, but he’s a professional and doesn’t like to keep a patient waiting, so he only indulges when he has a break between patients. If you would like to try it, I can always make sure he schedules you as his final patient of the day.”

“Only if you want to, Master, but it might be kind of fun,” she replied, grinning over at me. “I’m finding the idea of you using my body as a special reward for the men under you rather exciting.”

“I noticed that you seem far less disturbed by the idea of being shared than you were initially.”

Scarlett shrugged. “I was initially picturing myself as a whore, and the idea of servicing a bunch of ugly overweight men pushing fifty would disturb any woman. That won’t be a concern here. Even the older men are all physically fit and attractive, so the idea of you letting them borrow me for a night doesn’t bother me at all.”

“You realize some of our guests are closer to that first description?”

“Yes, and you’ll never hear a complaint about my performance. It’s all a matter of perspective, Master. If I’d ended up in a brothel, I would have done my best to make every man who paid for me feel like I wanted to spend time with them. I won’t have to do that very often here, as I feel I’ll actually enjoy my time with most of the men you chose to share me with.”

I just chuckled. We did have an unusually high number of very attractive people on the island. The men on the island could trace their ancestry back to the founding, with the fresh blood coming in through girls chosen based on how attractive they were. Attractive people were far more likely to have attractive offspring, and we’d been breeding attractive people together for several generations now, so it wasn’t all that surprising.

We arrived at the hospital to find John in his office doing paperwork. “Linda not in today?”

He looked up and did a double-take when he saw Scarlett. “It was dead, so I have her back in the storeroom counting inventory while I look over the charts for our new ponies. She’ll pop out if someone hits the bell. Jared mentioned you’d found something special, but damn.”

I smiled as I reached over and ran a finger down Scarlett’s breast. “She is rather special, isn’t she? I’m going to need a physical and birth control for her if you have the time.”

“I’m not seeing anything I need to be concerned about in these,” he said, nodding to the charts on his desk. “I don’t suppose you have her medical records?”

“Scarlett was an unexpected last-minute addition so we weren’t able to pick them up.”

“No worries,” he replied as he reached into his desk and pulled out a new folder. “Not like we haven’t had a few involuntary pets where we had to start fresh in the past. Could you get a height and weight, then set her up in bay one? I’ll grab what I need and meet you there.”

I nodded and took the chart before following Scarlett into the hall. After recording her height and weight, I led her to the exam bay and had her get up on the table. John walked in a couple of minutes later pushing a cart full of supplies, then went through the standard checks and the endless list of questions on her health history before taking a blood sample. He had her lie back on the table and got her birth control implant taken care of before moving on to the breast exam.

“She’s going to need some kind of support,” he told me as he finished the exam. “The supplements and aloe will help, but she’s too large to go braless for long without sagging.”

“We’re going to Los Angeles tomorrow for another acquisition, and they have several lingerie shops that cater to large-busted women. We should be able to find something to give her proper support until I figure out what I’m doing with her. I was thinking of exotic pets, but I haven’t actually thought it through yet.”

“Put your legs up on the pads so I can take a look at that pretty pussy of yours,” he told her after pulling them into place and glanced over at me. “You have ponies and birds, why not stick with the animal theme and do exotic animals? You can find skins from most African game animals fairly easily. Lion, tiger, zebra, gazelle, giraffe, wildebeest, wait, scratch that last one, nothing sexy about a wildebeest. Still, quite a few options to choose from.”

“Interesting concept,” I mused. “I could have an entire menagerie of exotic animals. It would require a bit more coverage to get the theme across, but a corset style would deal with the support issue as well.”

“It would, and it would pair well with thigh-high boots to accentuate those long sexy legs of hers. Her labia are healthy, but she’s still intact so I’ll need to grab a smaller speculum for the internal exam,” he said, nodding to the tray. “I usually have one, but I didn’t think I’d need it. You’ve got more willpower than I do to not have taken her on the jet. I’ll be right back.”

“Master, could we wait on that,” Scarlett asked nervously as he left the room. “My other doctor let me skip it.”

“No, you can’t, but you don’t need to worry. The girls who grow up here have their first sexual health exam around their sixteenth birthday unless there’s a reason to do it earlier. There has only been one case where a girl didn’t have her hymen intact the day she lost her virginity, and it was a medical necessity.”

“It’s called an imperforate hymen,” John said as he walked back into the room and saw Scarlett’s confusion. “It’s a rare condition where the hymen completely covers the vaginal opening and has to be surgically removed. Your hymen is perfectly normal and will still be intact for your master to claim when I’m finished. Just relax, you’ll feel a little pressure but it won’t hurt at all.”

She took a deep breath and let it out as he inserted the speculum and gently opened her up. He shined the light up inside her and whistled. “I was right, that’s a very pretty pussy, inside and out. This next part is a little uncomfortable, but it’s important and only lasts a few seconds.”

Scarlett grimaced as the took the pap smear and sighed as he finally slipped the speculum out. “All finished, my dear. You can go ahead and sit back up.”

“Was there anything I need to be concerned about?”

He put the swab in its tube and shook his head as he turned back to Scarlett. “The pap smear is to screen for cervical cancer, and the blood draw is for a complete blood count that lets us screen for a variety of issues. I don’t expect anything will come from either test as you appear to be in perfect health. Some of the pets react to the dietary changes when they first arrive, so come in if you experience anything out of the ordinary, and I’ll schedule a followup in two weeks just to check how you’re adjusting. Beyond that, just remember to put on sunscreen and limit your exposure to a couple of hours at a time until you’ve developed a decent tan.”

“Thank you, I’ll be sure to remember even if Master doesn’t remind me. Were we ready, Master?”

I nodded and started to lead her out when John whistled. “Holy hell. I missed that view earlier, but damn.”

Glancing back, I saw John staring at Scarlett’s ass and smirked. “The doctor missed examining your ass, pet. Why don’t you go bend over the table to make it easier for him?”

She grinned before moving back to the table. “Of course Master, we wouldn’t want to miss anything.”

John chuckled as he moved over and ran his hands over her ass. “That’s not usually part of the exam, but I won’t complain. Is she going to be like the other pets once you’ve taken her?”

“She will be. You were curious about how I resisted the urge to take her virginity on the jet? I didn’t want her to get pregnant yet, so I introduced her to anal sex first.”

Scarlett caught the hint and bit her lip before nodding hesitantly and looking back over her shoulder. “You can do more than just touch my ass if you’d like. Just be gentle with me, please? Master has only taken my ass once, so I’m not very experienced yet.”

John grinned as he reached for the lube on the exam table then swore as a bell ran from down the hallway. “Damn, can I take a rain check on that offer? I have another patient, and I won’t let my pleasure interfere with patient care.”

“Of course, Doctor. Maybe you can schedule my followup appointment at the end of your day so you can take your time and enjoy it?”

“I will. If you’ll excuse me though, I have a patient to see.”

Scarlett followed me out and was quiet until we got into the cart. “You knew that was going to happen, didn’t you?”

“I knew it was a possibility, although the interruption was unexpected,” I chuckled. “He still visits the stables every day to play with the ponies, but he takes one of our little birds home every night because they’re the only ones he can enjoy anal sex with. All the pets get a checkup every three months, and it’s safe to say yours will be scheduled when he has time to enjoy you properly. Are you objecting?”

“No, I was just surprised and a bit nervous. Yesterday was my first time, and it was painful at first. You know how much I loved it by the time we finished, but I wasn’t looking forward to getting to that point again.”

“It will be easier for you by the time you have your next appointment,” I told her. “We’ll be stopping by Zach’s shop on the way back to our house. He makes all the harnesses and tails for our ponies, so he’ll have a basic plug for you. They’re a bit uncomfortable at first, but regular wear will help you learn to control your anal sphincter so you’ll be able to enjoy anal sex without the pain.”

“I appreciate that, Master. I’m curious though, why do the ponies wear them if they can’t have anal sex?”

“There are a couple of reasons behind it other than just preparing yourself for anal sex. First, they wouldn’t look much like a pony without the tail, and wearing it on a plug gives a more natural look to it. When a pony is walking around, the movement causes the plug to shift around, making the tail move and sway on its own. Second, because of that movement, the plug is a source of stimulation. Some girls get more out of it than others, but the pets are walking around in a constant state of arousal.”

I saw her amused grin and shrugged. “It’s a control method that’s used as part of their training. When they do well, their trainer rewards them with gentle caresses that are made more pleasurable by the fact they’re already aroused. They come to associate obedience with pleasure until obedience becomes instinctual.”

“Will you be training me the same way, Master?”

“To an extent, but you’ll have far more freedom than the other pets. The ponies are always available for any man on the island to breed, with the caveat that each pony can only be bred by one man a day. Other than John being free to enjoy your body after your checkups, you’ll only be available to my family and the occasional special request from the senior trainers or special guest.”

“Considering the suspicion in your brothers’ eyes when you introduced me, I doubt I’ll be seeing much of them,” she laughed as we came to a stop in front of Zach’s shop. “I think I’ll enjoy my checkups with the doctor though.”

I smirked as we walked into the shop to find Taya on the stand being fitted with the other new ponies waiting. Zach glanced over and he looked Scarlett up and down before grinning. “I heard you found a special pet. Give me a minute to finish Taya and we can get her outfitted.”

“Keep working on the ponies,” I told him. “I haven’t quite decided what I’m doing with my new pet, but we’re not going with a standard harness either way. John and I were discussing a corset style in African animal themes. When I figure it out, I’ll let you know, so we just need a collar and a basic plug to prepare her for a tail at the moment.”

He looked back at the shelf behind him before grabbing a plug and collar. “The standard starter plug for the ponies is the inch and a quarter here. Once she gets used to wearing it we can move her up to the one and a half inch one we use for the ponies’ competition tails and our little birds. The little birds say it’s perfect because it makes the initial penetration easier but they’re still tight enough to be complimented on it.”

Zach stopped and smirked as he handed me the items and looked Scarlett over again. “You’re probably the last one who needed that reminder, but I’ve found it helps the girls relax if they hear it. Just remind her to wash it after she takes it out and don’t let her fall asleep with it in. If you’re accepting opinions, I would say giraffe. The spot pattern would match her hair perfectly, plus she has those long legs and that graceful neck to fill out the look.”

“I’ll take that into consideration, although I think she’ll look lovely in anything,” I replied as I slipped her collar on. “We’ll let you get back to what you were doing though. We’re flying out to Los Angeles tonight and I would like to properly enjoy my new pet before we depart.”

He looked Scarlett over again and shook his head. “Have fun with that. It’s a good thing I need to drop these five off at the stables once I’m finished with them. Of course, I’d be wound up after outfitting these pretty little fillies anyway, so I’d be heading to the stables either way.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.