The Menagerie: New Beginnings - Cover

The Menagerie: New Beginnings

Copyright© 2020 by Wolfdragon76

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Before Julien was born his father had one goal, finding a way to maintain peace on the island without having to kill his brothers. A chance encouter sparks an idea and the menagerie was born.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Big Breasts  

“Open your mouths.”

I took a moment to inspect their teeth. They could use a decent cleaning, but they were both viable. It would be a few months before either girl was ready to show, but regular meals and exercise would fix the biggest problems.

“Spread your legs, bend over and grab your ankles.”

The blushed as I moved behind them, but slowly assumed the position I asked for. I stroked their pussies for a moment before gently slipping a finger inside to verify they were intact. They whimpered a bit but held the pose as I slipped the same finger up their asses to make sure they hadn’t been engaging in anal sex to keep their hymen intact.

“Any problems?”

I glanced back at my father and shook my head as I sanitized my hands. “Medical charts for both of them are clean. They’re a little underweight, but they’re both healthy. I doubt they’ll be ready for the next show, but with a little time and effort, they’ll make lovely ponies. Well worth the two hundred we’re investing in them.”

They were worth that as healthy breeding stock alone, but they were young enough that they would probably sell for three times what we were paying after having been breed. The girls both had that classic Russian beauty that several of our clients found irresistible. “Get dressed and have a seat. We’ll be leaving shortly.”

The girls looked relieved as they picked up their threadbare dresses and started putting them back on. Part of it was relief that they didn’t have to stand naked in a room full of men, but my having accepted them weighed into it as well, as their families would finally be free of their debts. Pony training wasn’t easy, but they were both farm girls, so they were used to hard work. Their lives as ponies would be easier than what they had here, all things considered.

“So, how much is the markup,” I asked Victor as I walked over to the table where he and my father were waiting. It was the first time Father had brought me along to deal with the Moscow group and I knew I was on display as much as the girls I just inspected. The number of Slavic girls we were being offered had dropped off significantly since the dissolution of the USSR and my making a good impression would assure it didn’t dry up completely. “Doesn’t seem like you’re making much of a profit at two hundred for the pair of them.”

“No, but we’re still doubling what their fathers owe us,” he chuckled. “They could barely feed the rest of their families with the payments on their debts to us, so the girls were a bargain. I imagine your profit will be more impressive, but a finished product is always more expensive.”

Our discussion was interrupted by a scuffle at the warehouse entrance as several of Victor’s men dragged in a pair of struggling teenagers. “I’m sorry about this,” Victor apologized as he stood and turned toward his men.

Russian wasn’t my strongest language, but I was close to fluent so I was able to pick up most of it. The boy had been stealing from one of their warehouses for several months before they caught him, and the girl, his sister, had been his lookout until they slipped up and got caught. I wasn’t paying much attention until Victor gave the command to take them both out back and kill them.

“You don’t have to do that,” she cried out. “He was just trying to take care of me. Let me work off what we owe you, please? I’ll do anything. Putting me in the brothel has to be a better option than just killing us.”

Victor laughed. “You’re a pretty thing, but you couldn’t earn enough to pay back what you’ve stolen from us.”

“Hold on a moment,” I interrupted as I looked over the girl. She made the two we just bought look plain and brought back an idea that had been running through my head for months now. My brothers were ambitious and wanted more than they would ever have with me leading the island after father died. “There may be another option.”

Victor turned back and gave me an amused look. “You want this one as well? She’s pretty enough, but you won’t turn much of a profit off her.”

I waived off the idea as I stepped closer and looked at the men holding her. “You can release her. I believe she’s done fighting if she’s trying to save their lives.”

They looked at Victor, who just nodded before they stepped back. “You say you’ll do anything to save you and your brother’s lives? Would you become my slave, doing anything I want without question for the rest of your life? Is that a price you’re prepared to pay?”

There was a steely look in her eye as she nodded, but she only held eye contact for a moment before looking down. “Remove your clothing. I’d like to see what I’m purchasing.”

She hesitated for a moment, glaring back at her brother before reaching for the buttons on her dress as I turned to Victor. “The brotherhood appreciates loyalty and talent. If he was able to steal from your warehouse multiple times he clearly has some talent, and risking his life sealing from the Bratva to take care of his family demonstrates a great deal of loyalty. I’m sure you could find a better use for the boy than putting a bullet in his head considering the sacrifice his sister is willing to make for him, and I’m sure we can settle on a satisfactory price.”

Victor smirked as he looked over at the boy trying not to watch his sister undress. “I’ll admit the boy has some talent. Killing him was a matter of principle, but I suppose bringing him into the fold would work. Watch your sister, boy. She’s giving up everything to offer you this chance, the least you can do is be man enough to watch her sacrifice.”

They both blushed as she stepped out of her panties and reached up to unclasp her bra. It looked to be an E cup but was too small for her as her breasts popped free. She kept her eyes lowered as I stepped up and cupped one of them, then barely flinched as my hand slid down her body to cup her pussy.

“Are you a virgin?” She bit her lip and nodded hesitantly, earning a smile from me. “I’m sure you won’t object to me verifying that? Spread your legs a bit, turn around and grab your ankles.”

Her blush deepened as she opened her legs wider and assumed the position. I was a bit surprised how wet she was as my finger slipped between her lips and came up against the barrier of her maidenhead. She jerked away when I touched her anus, but clenched her jaw before getting back into position and allowing me to push my finger deep into her ass.

“Face me and kneel,” I told her as I cleaned my hands again.

Her jaw was clenched and her hands were balled up in fists as she turned and got down on her knees in from of me. She didn’t look surprised when I unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out, but she glared at her brother again before she reached up and started stroking it. Once I was hard, she looked up at me with a pleading look in her eyes but I shook my head. She let out a sigh and leaned forward to lick around the head before finally taking it in her mouth. I let her keep going for a minute before reaching down to run my fingers through her hair.

“That’s enough for now. You’re going to make a wonderful pet. Go ahead and put your dress back on then say goodbye to your brother.” I turned to the young man in question as I fixed my pants and saw him clenching his jaw as he tried to think up a way out of their predicament. “Your sister was willing to work in the brothels to save your life. I promise that her becoming my pet will be far easier on her than becoming a whore would have been. Prove your loyalty to your new family and you’ll have the opportunity to see her again in the future.”

“Why are you doing this?”

“That question echos my thoughts. Your new pet is a step up from our usual purchases.”

“I hate wasted potential. Just remember what your sister sacrificed for you and try to make good on the new life she bought and paid for with her own,” I told the boy before turning to my father. It was the best answer I was going to give him, but my father would expect more. I know he would go along with my decision, but he would want an explanation. “Call it an experiment to deal with my brothers. We both know Jacques covets my position because he wants to be in control. Giving him control of the stables may be enough to curb his ambition so I don’t have to kill him. Pierre has developed a talent for working with the musicians in the Aviary, so we’ll let him run that. Girl, what’s your name?”

“Scarlett.”

“You will address me as Master or Sir in the future,” I told her before turning back to my father. “Scarlett will be the first of a new branch of pets. The ponies are limited in what we teach them because the people buying them have certain expectations. We started the Aviary in part to give our guests a more varied selection, not only from their musical talents, but in what they could do with the girls, and the expanded tourism shows how successful that idea has been. We’ve always had girls offering themselves to us who were a step above the rest of the ponies. I’m thinking exotic pets, trained to drive a man out of his mind with pleasure.”

He had been studying Scarlett as I explained and finally nodded. “It’s a damn good idea and might be enough to keep a lid on Pierre’s ambitions, although I’m not going to place bets on Jacques. That boy has always wanted more than he’s been given. I’m amazed he hasn’t tried to challenge you yet, but he’s always been a coward as well, so a knife in the back would be more his style.”

I glanced back at Scarlett again, unsurprised to see her bra and panties still laying on the floor. “We may be able to take it a step further. The girls I’m looking for, they come to us either trying to escape a personal tragedy or a massive debt. They’ve resigned themselves to becoming a pony because they see it as their only option. Giving them the option to serve me as more exclusive pets would inspire a great deal of personal loyalty. Having Peter train them as my personal bodyguards should alert Jacques and Pierre that I’m aware of their ambitions and keep them from trying anything stupid. I’ll deal with his challenge if he ever grows a pair, but I’d rather not have to look over my shoulder constantly.”

My father laughed and shook his head. “It’s a good thing you were the firstborn. You’re far more devious than your brothers could ever be. Let’s see how much your new pet is going to cost us.”

I glanced over to see Victor shaking his head as he sat down. “Alexei is smarter than he looks. That’s probably why it took us so long to catch them. Most of what he stole is still sitting in their apartment because he knew selling all of it at once would draw attention to them. He was trying to stock up enough to make one big sale then get the two of them out of the country, so we’re only out the cost of a couple of television sets. Your son saved me the effort of disposing of their bodies and may have given me a man smart enough to become Pakhan in his own right someday. Let’s call her a goodwill gift to the future leader of your family, with hopes we can continue having a profitable business relationship under his guidance.”

I picked up the shot glass in front of me and nodded to him. “Давайте выпьем за успех нашего дела!”

He smirked and drained his glass with me. “Your father has taught you well, and you can handle your liquor. Few foreigners can keep a straight face after a shot of this swill.”

“It was a bit raw but easier to drink than my uncle’s moonshine. We drink it as fast as he makes it, so aging isn’t an option.”

Victor laughed and turned to one of his men. “Luka, grab a bottle of Moskovskaya for our new friend. I know they have places to be, but we wouldn’t want to leave him with a bad impression of our favorite drink. Maybe the next time you come through you’ll be able to stay long enough for me to show you some real Russian hospitality.”

“I’m looking forward to it,” I chuckled. “Unfortunately, we’ve got an appointment in Chengdu in about twelve hours to pick up another pet.”

He waved it off as Luka presented me with the bottle of Moskovskaya. “You were in France when I called with the offer on those two, and I appreciate you changing your plans just to check them out. I’m sure we’ll be seeing you again in a few months. There’s no shortage of girls looking for a way out of Moscow, although finding ones up to your family’s standards is a bit harder.”

I just nodded. We had a higher class of clientele than most outfits in our line of work and they expected a higher level of quality. The fact we were willing to pay far more than our competitors meant we were offered girls that they wouldn’t even consider. The two we picked up today were a prime example. Fifty grand for a girl was the most our competitors would pay, so our connections would never have offered them the chance as there was no profit in it for them. The bigger problem of late was more families were willing to leave everything behind and start fresh in America because they could finally cross the border without the risk of being shot.

The girls jumped up as we said our goodbyes and were waiting in the car by the time Father and I got there. They were quiet on the way to the airport, but I could see their excitement as we pulled up next to our private jet. Dale and Cohan were warming up the engines as we boarded since they knew we were behind schedule as it was, so I just had the girls find a seat and get belted in for takeoff. Once we were at cruising altitude, I got up and looked back at them.

“Remove your clothing and join the other girls in the back of the jet,” I told my new ponies. “We’ll get you proper harnesses once we arrive, but pets aren’t allowed to wear any clothing. Your new home is on a tropical island, so clothing isn’t really necessary and would get in the way when you’re chosen for breeding. To make this clear, you may be bred at some point during the flight. I’m assuming you both will be complaint and follow directions?”

They hesitated for a moment and shared a worried look as they were pulling off their dresses, but Taya was the one who spoke up. “Master, you know we’re willing, but we’re not protected.”

“I’m aware of that. Most breeding is done strictly for pleasure, but you’re both eighteen, so you probably won’t be put on birth control until after you’ve delivered your first child. You should have been informed that you would be impregnated within your first two years with us.”

They just nodded as they handed me their dresses. “Of course, Master, we just didn’t realize you would be starting so soon. Is it possible that we could ask for dinner first? Kasimir picked us up after breakfast, and we were too nervous to eat anything at lunchtime.”

I glanced back and saw Ellen in the kitchen area preparing dinner. “It should be ready shortly. Go take your seats and try to relax, as it’s only a possibility at this point. One of our pilots has the right to claim one of you, but he’ll probably choose to wait until we arrive on the island to do so. The training is difficult, but you’ll find life as a pony is surprisingly easy.”

The girls nodded and moved to the back of the jet as I turned to Scarlett and held out my hand. She sighed as she pulled off her dress and handed it to me before trying to cover her pussy with her hands.

“Master, I know I said I was willing to do anything you wanted, but could I ask for a small favor? Could you wait to take my virginity, at least until we have a bed to do it in?”

My father laughed as I sat down and pulled Scarlett into my lap. “I wasn’t planning to breed you right away, so you’ll remain a virgin until we get back to the island and we can get you on birth control.”

She glanced back at the other girls and sighed with relief. “I figured you would want to take me as soon as possible when I heard you tell them they might be bred during the flight.”

I ran my hand up her thigh and she moaned when I found her soaking wet already. “Part of you seems to want me to take you right now.”

“The thought of you taking me right now has me very excited, but I’ve heard a girl’s first time can be messy and painful,” she moaned as I continued to stroke her pussy. “I guess I was also hoping for something a bit more intimate and romantic when I lose my virginity. Becoming your slave makes most of those dreams I had an impossibility, but could I maybe have one normal experience?”

I couldn’t help but laugh as I let my hand slide down her thigh. “Scarlett, I’m not sure what you’re thinking your life will be like as a slave, but our sex life will be surprisingly normal. I expect you to obey me, but your regular status will be more like my girlfriend.”

She looked confused as her eyes slid between me and my father. “I didn’t feel much like a girlfriend back in the warehouse. It felt more like you were trying to humiliate me in front of everyone.”

“My son is a consummate actor,” he laughed. “The Bratva expect a certain image from us and we have to maintain that image to continue doing business with them. They’re criminals, but loyalty and honor are important to them. Making you submit to a humiliating examination and showing you your position by having you suck his cock in front of your brother assured his acceptance.”

“How?”

“You agreed to submit to me,” I explained. “Your loyalty to your brother drove you to accept, and the way you kept glaring at him made it clear you were doing it for him. You weren’t happy with what you were doing, but you honored your commitment to me by getting back into position so I could check your ass and taking me in your mouth. I let you go long enough to prove you were committed, as everyone could see you were putting effort into it. Would you have objected if there weren’t half a dozen men, including your brother, watching you?”

She blushed a bit as she shook her head. “I think knowing my brother was watching was the worst part. I could see the others adjusting themselves as they got aroused and I enjoyed knowing it was because of me. It was embarrassing, but it was arousing as well. You said I’ll be more like your girlfriend, but I can’t imagine I’ll be the only one. Can I ask what you’ll expect of me?”

“Have you ever considered having sex with another woman?”

Scarlett bit her lip and nodded. “I had a friend in school, but we never did more than kissing and caressing each other’s breasts. It was mostly because the guys would give us presents if we let them watch. Like at the warehouse, it was embarrassing, but I enjoyed doing it.”

“So you enjoy performing in front of an audience, and the embarrassment just makes you more aroused,” I mused. “I’ll keep that in mind. I believe it’s clear you’ll be expected to satisfy my sexual desires any time I want you. You’ll also be sexually active with my other lovers when they’re in bed with us. I will be sharing you with my family, and once you’re trained, the occasional special guest, but that will be fairly uncommon. My brothers will probably ignore you, as they’ll assume you’re keeping tabs on them for me, and there are only a few of our guests I believe will be worthy of your talents.”

“I appreciate the vote of confidence, Master, but I don’t have any talents yet.”

“Considering how much I was enjoying your efforts earlier, I would have to disagree.”

“Thank you,” she replied quietly. “I’ve gotten a few boys off with my hands before, but I refused to do more no matter how much they begged. A few of my friends gave in. It’s amazing how boys claim they want a girl to do more, but turn around and tell everyone you’re a whore if you do. I suppose my reputation doesn’t matter much at this point though.”

“You’re not a whore, child. A whore is used by anyone who can scrape together a few dollars for an hour of her time,” my father told her. “You’ve heard of powerful men keeping a mistress on the side. That’s what you’ll be, a prized pet, offered to men of influence for a night or weekend of pleasure. If my son finds a couple more like you, I doubt you’ll have more than one request every three or four months.”

“Do you really see me that way?”

Her uncertainty was surprising. “It wasn’t altruism that inspired me to save you. You’re gorgeous, pet, and once you gain the confidence in yourself to match what you show the world you’re going to be amazing. Finding sisters for you will be difficult, but I already have another candidate in mind, Elizabeth Heartly.”

My father looked confused for a moment before placing the name. “The application we got the day we were leaving for France? I haven’t looked over her request yet, but I’m assuming you did?”

“Her ex-boyfriend showed up at her house drunk one night and tried to rape her. They struggled and he fell off the balcony, breaking his neck. It was a clear case of self-defense and his death was an accident, but that didn’t keep the family from suing for wrongful death. She owes half a million in restitution and court fees, but she’s eighteen and working as a waitress in Los Angeles, so she’d end up in jail when she can’t pay.”

“Ponies rarely sell that high, no matter how attractive they are,” he said, shaking his head. “I suppose we could make an exception for your new experiment if you feel she’s worth the investment.”

“She won’t measure up to Scarlett in certain areas,” I said, cupping Scarlett’s breast. “But the photo she faxed in was very attractive despite the poor quality, so I believe she will be. We’ll have to decide quickly though. She only has a week left to make payment arrangements or face a contempt of court charge.”

“The pickup in Chengdu is an involuntary acquisition so we’ll need to get her back to the island, but we can have them fly you to Los Angeles the day after. I’ll call Gerard and have him start putting together the paperwork for your new pet so she can go with you.”

“You trust me enough to take me to a country where I could free myself from our deal just by speaking of it?” Scarlett looked surprised at the suggestion but blushed when she saw how my father and I were looking at her. “I guess you already know I wouldn’t do that, but I’m surprised you have that kind of faith in me.”

My hand slid back up her thigh and she moaned when my fingers brushed against her wet, engorged pussy lips. “We learn to read people quickly in our line of work. You grew more aroused when I mentioned I would be sharing you with my other lovers. I think you’re hooked on the idea of living on a tropical island as the mistress of one of the richest men in the world. Even the idea of me sharing you didn’t bother you as much as it turned you on. I don’t believe you would give up that opportunity, even if you hadn’t shown me your loyalty and honor back in the warehouse.”

She snuggled into me and kissed my neck before laying her head on my shoulder. “You’re right, Master. My life is yours now. You know, I don’t believe I really need our first time to be in a bed if you don’t want to wait. It feels like you find me as desirable as you claim, so this must be frustrating for you and I would hate to be remiss in my duty.”

“It is,” I laughed as I started toying with her clit. It only took a minute before she tensed up against me and moaned as her climax washed over her. “Sometimes, waiting for something you desire can make it far sweeter when you finally get it. I was planning to let you finish what you started earlier, but we need to eat dinner first. Now that you’re not wound up quite as tight, you can go help Ellen serve.”

She was trying to catch her breath and looked surprised as I licked her juices off my fingers. “I wasn’t expecting that, Master. Thank you, that felt amazing.”

“Trust me, this won’t be the only time he makes you feel that good.” Ellen’s voice surprised Scarlett and she blushed as she jumped off my lap. “Nothing to be ashamed of, sweetie. Master made me cum a couple of dozen times in that very seat before we landed in Moscow. You’ll find our Master is a talented lover who leaves you feeling very satisfied by the time he’s finished with you.”

“You mean you’re one of their ... umm...”

“Slaves,” Ellen finished for her, with an amused grin. “Yes, although I’m technically retired. I was a pony for twenty-seven years. Now I help out with the resort, play flight attendant when needed, and relax on the beach. Here, you can help me serve the girls in the back.”

Scarlett took the plates but stood there giving me and my father a confused look until Ellen laughed from behind her. “They’re the ones who insist on us feeding the other pets first. At least this group is all voluntary acquisitions who can feed themselves.”

Scarlett looked concerned about something as she followed Ellen back, and that look was still on her face as she handed me my dinner and took a seat across from me. “Master, the girl we’re picking up in Chengdu, your father mentioned she was an involuntary acquisition. What does that mean?”

“Ninety percent of our involuntary acquisitions weren’t consulted when their family decided to sell them to us. In this case, the girl was forced to return to her family in disgrace when her husband accused her of infidelity,” I explained. “Her family couldn’t afford to return the bride price, as they’d used it to dower their younger daughter, so they sold her into slavery to pay off the debt they owed her ex-husband’s family. She didn’t agree to her sale any more than she did to her marriage, but she wasn’t given a choice in either case.”

“So you don’t kidnap girls and force them into sexual slavery?”

“Not regularly, but it does happen.” I nodded toward Ellen. “You could ask one of them how she feels about having been kidnapped and forced into slavery.”

Scarlett looked shocked, but Ellen was shaking her head. “You don’t need to ask, and I know I can speak for almost every girl who was brought to the island against their will in the time I’ve been here because we talk about it. Master’s family saved our lives. An eighteen-year-old girl who’s down on your luck or homeless has limited options and usually ends up strung out on drugs or selling her body if not both. Most of them end up dead before they turn twenty-five.”

“I woke up naked and restrained, so I did what any normal girl would do under the circumstances; I started screaming my head off. The only response I got was someone walking up to me, holding a ball gag in front of my face and telling me to be quiet or he would have to gag me. Needless to say, I decided that not screaming was a good idea and shut up. Nobody did anything beyond feeding me and taking me to the bathroom during the flights, but they wouldn’t tell me anything about what was happening either.”

“When I finally arrived on the island, I was strapped to an exam table, thoroughly washed and shaved from the neck down. The Doctor came in shortly after that, gave me a complete physical, then started playing with my pussy and breasts. I tried to keep myself from responding, but he didn’t stop until I climaxed, then he explained my new station in life to me.”

“I tried to fight it at first, but it’s hard to fight when your hands are bound behind your back and you get swatted with a crop when you don’t follow directions. After a few days, I realized that fighting them when they were trying to wash and groom me was a waste of energy. I even stopped fighting when they were trying to make me climax. Nobody had done more than touch me so far, and it wasn’t like I didn’t enjoy cumming.”

“After a week, I decided it wasn’t all that bad. I wasn’t huddled up next to a barrel full of burning trash trying to keep from freezing to death, and I was getting three meals a day instead of digging through dumpsters trying to scrounge up something to eat. The training was hard, but my trainer only swatted me when I wasn’t trying and it was only an hour a day.”

“That night when my groom came in to get me ready for bed, I laid back and opened my legs before he told me to. He surprised me by telling me what a good pony I was and asking if I’d like him to lick me to climax this time. I’d seen him do that with the other ponies and realized I was being trained in more than just how to act like a pony. My compliance with the rules had opened up something more intimate and pleasurable for me. I nodded and spread my legs wider in anticipation. He didn’t disappoint, and got me off several times before pulling my blanket over me and telling me to have a good night.”

Ellen was lost in her story and had her hand between her thighs, stroking her pussy. “I could see how aroused he was after taking care of me, but he didn’t even suggest going farther. The next night, instead of spreading my legs for him, I got down on my hand and knees as I’d seen the other ponies do when they were about to be bred. I was surprised when he told me he was going to lick me to climax first because it would be easier on me if I was wet and relaxed when he entered me the first time. He was right, as I was still riding out my climax when he entered me. It hurt a little at first, but I must have climaxed a dozen times before he finished.”

“I knew that letting him take my virginity would open me up to being bred by the other men on the island, but I didn’t realize I would be so popular. A lot of men enjoy knowing they’re bringing a woman that much pleasure, so my ability to cum so easily made it a rare day that someone didn’t breed me. I think that’s why my Masters let me come along as their flight attendant. They could bring any of the retired ponies, but I’m very enthusiastic about seeing to their pleasure.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.