Missy and the Cat - Cover

Missy and the Cat

by Honey Moon

Copyright© 2020 by Honey Moon

Fantasy Sex Story: Missy, a lovely mouse, was a pole dancer. She adored when fans went to the booths and stuck their wonderful mouse dicks through the holes! She had a secret though. One special hole was frequented by rats, squirrels, and other larger mammals. Much to Missy's shock, that hole is suddenly torn open, and she is captured by a female cat. A female escapee from a human laboratory. Although a girl, the cat has a grown a cock! What can Missy possibly do to prevent herself from becoming a meal?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Hermaphrodite   Furry   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Rough   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Body Modification   Porn Theatre   Prostitution   .

Missy was a good girl at heart, but knew her mother would not approve of her new part time job. Mamma was so old fashioned. She did not believe a young mouse should go out enticing all the males while not in her season.

Missy would never dream of shocking mamma, but boys were so, well, Boys! Besides, mamma couldn’t object to her keeping the pantry full. She always made big tips working at Club Mouse-Holes. It may not be the most wholesome place for an attractive young mouse, but Missy loved the ambiance!

She thought about this with her front paws and one leg hooked around the pole as she gyrated to the pounding music. She let her tail sort of spiral out from her as she spun around the knitting needle embedded firmly in the floor of the nearly century old army footlocker. Located in a disused section of the hayloft, it had been there so long that no human even remembered it’s existence. The cheering of the crowd was like music to her ears as she skillfully brushed a cute buck’s twitching whiskers with her tail’s tip as she twirled.

Missy knew she looked good. Her wide hips, narrow waist, and full firm breasts told the boys that she was just made to carry their pups. Her sleek brown fur had the sheen of good health, and her tail was unusually long and supple. Missy lost track of how many boys proclaimed that her delicate pink ears looked so adorable when they twitched to the throbbing beat as she danced. Since she was obviously happy at the attention she garnered, her nipples were clearly visible as they emerged from her fur.

Yes, Missy loved her job. She loved all the shining black eyes locked on her as she danced. She loved the generosity they showed when she wasn’t at the pole, and got to perform more intimate acts for the aroused bucks. As long as she was very careful, it was a safe and very enjoyable way to keep food on the table.

Missy was caution itself. Every five days, she stayed home and barricaded herself in her safe secure lunchbox bedroom. She would have to be crazy to risk dancing for all the boys while in the fifteen hours of her estrus. No bouncer alive would be able to keep the horny bucks from rushing the stage to try and claim her.

Worse, Missy knew herself. The fifteen hours of her heat saw her in a frenzy of play with her trusty gold plated headphone jack. It was a gift from her sophisticated city dwelling cousin Gadget. Gadget, while lovely, was also a liberated genius. Why else would she live in a tree with a couple of randy chipmunks, and a huge mouse of a father figure more interested in cheese than females?

Thankfully, Gadget knew just what Missy needed to remain pup free in today’s hectic times. A grateful Missy spent every estrus repeatedly “Plugging” herself into exhaustion, desperately fighting the urge to run outside and let any buck that happened by claim her as his prize!

She knew full well that if she was on stage during estrus, she would welcome each and every aroused buck’s penis into her body, one right after the other. It was a mouse thing, and just couldn’t be helped. Thankfully, the modern mouse knew that self stimulation was the key to remaining pup free.

Nope! Not her! She would not be like mamma! Missy loved her mother, and her twenty-six (and counting!) sisters and brothers, but motherhood was not for her! Mamma may think tempting the boys while not in your season was sinful, but the lovely older mouse didn’t mind being claimed every time she was in heat. Heck, after the last litter of pups, mamma went out and got pregnant again just two days after delivering them! Mamma did look so cute with a big belly thought.

“Give it up for Madam Gouda!” Max the club owner yelled as he reached up and tapped the huge screen of the gigantic iPod touch that was the heart of Club Mouse-Holes excellent sound system.

Soy beans, sunflower seeds, dried peas, and corn rained on the stage like Manna from heaven. Missy playfully put the end of her tail between her bared breasts, and rather suggestively sucked the tip into her mouth. The rain of tribute intensified! Max was always fair about dividing the profits when he swept up at the end of the night, but this was chicken feed compared to what she could make off the stage!

“As always, you can pay your personal respects to the Madam in the booths around back! Now let’s hear it for that gorgeous MILF, Mother Brie!”

Missy paused for a second before grabbing up her designer skirt and top. Mother Brie sure knew how to make an entrance! As was the rule, the shapely mouse wore an identity concealing silk mask as she took to the stage. She looked almost regal in the matching purple cape. The fur tight one piece paw stitched Lycra swim suit lovingly displayed every curve the glamorous mouse had.

Mother Brie was pregnant yet again. In fact, she looked like she was ready to deliver her litter any minute. No male here objected to that! Missy knew all about the strong fantasy element pregnant mice exerted over all bucks. Every male here was excitedly imaging that she was carrying HIS pups in her big sexy belly!

Judging by the size, this was going to be a huge litter! Who knows? Maybe Mother Brie would delver twenty pups! It was rare, but certainly not impossible. Just look at that impressively huge round tummy. There was no telling how many pups were snuggled up in there. Heck, it was a wonder that Brie could even walk, let alone still dance better than any other girl in the club!

Mother Brie was so different from mamma. Mamma always chastely covered up her gravid condition before heading out for the day. When pregnant, she never left their home without wrapping up in an all concealing cloak. The shy house mouse could sure learn a thing or two from worldly Brie!

Missy knew she was mildly infatuated with the elegant mouse. If the beautiful Mother Brie ever approached her, Missy would show that she was a mouse that could scavenge on both sides of the meadow! Sometimes she really hated all the secrecy rules. Missy wished that she and Brie could just take off their masks, let down their tails, drop the phony deep sexy voices and talk to each other as equals.

Missy grinned and passed the line of open booths along the back of the club. They were build against a long rectangular slit cut through the foot locker where it was joined by the female’s dressing room. Bucks were already eagerly lining up for their turns at the holes. She ducked through the doorway leading into the work boot shoe-box securely taped to the back side of the foot locker and closed the irregular round door behind her.

She when to a vacant push pin and hung up her designer clothes so she wouldn’t have to worry about getting them messy. They were 1964 vintage, and the genuine article! There was no way she would risk getting anything from the Malibu Skipper line dirty!

Missy was only six inches tall, so the ‘mini’ skirt nearly dragged the floor when she walked upright. She didn’t mind, and thought a full length skirt a good look for a young farm living mouse. The only alteration she made to the beautiful skirt was the small comfort hole needed in the back to slip her tail through.

The top was another story. It was a little long on her, but since she tucked it in the skirt, who cared? Other then the length it was perfect! The lovely garment fit so snugly over her ample breasts. Any snugger, and she wouldn’t be able to button it. Nine and a half inch Malibu Skipper may have been taller than her, but the poor plastic kid must have been almost flat chested! Mamma would never approve of her wearing it when not in estrus, but Missy simply loved all the male attention!

If only mamma could understand the innocent fun of male contact without the nuisance of spending the next twenty days lugging around a belly full of pups! Maybe she would have Mother Brie talk to her. It was the glamorous mouse that taught Missy the way of the booths, after all!

Missy remembered her first day, and how startled she had been when a hard pink shaft of mouse flesh entered one of the holes in the cardboard wall of the dancer’s spacious dressing room. Deep rooted instinct told her exactly what the rather nice looking rod of meat was. A penis! Some buck was in a booth on the other side of the wall, sticking his penis in to point at the dressing female mice!

“Don’t be scared.” Mother Brie said in her deep raspy voice. “It’s purely voluntary. No dancer is required to service the holes. You just watch, and decide if it’s something you would be interested in.”

Missy stared in stunned silence. It was like being faced by a hungry snake. She barely escaped with her life from one just last month! She just couldn’t turn away as Brie walked right up to the quivering shaft and brushed it with her tail.

“Mother Brie?’ An excited male voice asked. “Is that you?”

“It sure is sweetheart.” Brie knelt down and gave the tip of the penis a sweet little kiss, and a soft brush her her whiskers. “Do you have something for me?”

“Oh yes, ma’am!” The voice answered.

The crude hatch cut into the wall near the hole opened, and a large cellophane wrapped red disk was pushed through. It was a whole intact hard candy, cherry flavored! This was no almost used up lollipop from a trashcan in the farmhouse! The pristine piece of candy was worth a fortune!

“Why honey, that’s so very generous!” Brie picked up the candy with both paws and gave Missy a wink. “I’ll be sure to share this with my friends. Is there any little favor you would like from me in return? Anything? Don’t be afraid to ask. I’m open to ALL possibilities.”

“Oh yes!” The male gasped. “I know you’re, um, I mean, well, your belly! It’s so big!”

“Does the randy buck wanna fuck the pregnant mommy?” Brie drawled.

“Oh yes!”

“What’s the magic word?”

“Please?”

“Here, hold this.” Brie whispered as she passed the heavy candy disk to Missy, and began struggling out of her wonderfully elastic swimsuit.

“You, you’re gonna?”

“Fuck him?” Brie chuckled. “Damn straight kiddo! Look at that huge thing! This buck must be part rat!”

Missy lost her fear as she watched the glamorous masked mouse shrug off her suit. Wow, she looked great! The huge round belly was so firm and high. It went so well with her big milk filled breasts. Her fur glistened from good healthy eating, and she sported a tail nearly as long as Missy’s. It was so exciting to see her open her mouth wide and take the pretty pink penis inside. Mother Brie was an old pro at mouthing a buck. Her sharp incisors never abraded the tender flesh as she let the buck thrust into her throat to warm himself up for the fun to come.

“I, I can’t wait to tell everyone that Mother Brie mouthed me!” The male gasped.

Missy then saw the wisdom of the strict rules about masks, stage names, disguising your voice, and a quick spritz from the dressing room’s gigantic bottle of Chanel #5 to hide your identifying scent. The big spray bottle was sure an odd coincidence though. Mamma had one just like it back home. When she wasn’t in estrus, she believed that it would make males stay away from her. Missy didn’t have the heart to tell the older mouse that the boys in the club seemed to love it. Still, Missy started using it around home too, so mamma wouldn’t wonder why she always came home smelling like a human.

No, it sure wouldn’t do to let the local males know that there were females around willing to service them while not in their season. That was dangerous. Mouse society had few taboos, but that one was a biggie!

Nobody twitched a tail if your own brother managed to catch you off guard while you were in estrus and shot a big incestuous litter into your fertile belly. Now if a female wasn’t in heat, but decided on some no consequences fun with a handsome stranger? Well, that was a strict no-no! If anyone found out that he paid a doe with a piece of very expensive candy in order to convince her to have a little harmless play, look out! A doe would never live down the embarrassment and shame.

Worse still, the buck’s friends would all think he was some kind of hero for bagging an off season female and ruining her reputation! The doe would be forever more known as an “Anytime” girl. The bucks, always ready for fun, would be forever chasing her down any time they wanted a little ‘tail’. She’d never get any rest.

“Are you ready, honey?” Brie said huskily when she released the pink shaft from her mouth.

“Yes ma’am!” he squeaked excitedly.

“I am too, big boy.”

Missy couldn’t help it. She dropped the candy. Eyes wide, she started sucking on the tip of her tail, and slipped a paw between her thighs when Brie turned around and backed her bottom closer to the wall. The hole was placed just right. She straddled the organ, and gently put a paw to it. Missy’s ears twitched when Brie let out a soft squeak when the penis entered her body. The mouse was not acting. She seemed to really enjoy herself as the shaft slowly sank into her vagina. Bent awkwardly at the middle, the beautiful pregnant mouse didn’t stop backing up until her furry backside was pressed firmly against the cardboard wall.

It was the most exotic thing Missy had ever seen! The gravid mouse had no trouble taking the big shaft deep into her. After a heartfelt moan, Brie began humping herself against the wall separating her from the aroused buck. Her tail thrashed back and forth wildly, and the whole dressing room shook as she threw herself into servicing him. She even began caressing her big belly as she repeatedly bounced on the shaft invading her.

“Oh yeah” Brie panted as she worked herself into a frenzy. “Oh yeah! So damn good!”

“I, I’m gonna seed!” The male gasped.

“You wait for me!” Brie snapped as she humped at the wall. “I say when you seed me, damn you!”

“Yes ma’am!” The male squeaked timidly. “I, I’ll try!”

This was way more exciting than the soft core porn humans displayed on the Nature Channel! This was live! This was real! It wasn’t a couple of no talent goofs pretending to mate just because they saw a human with a camera and got stars in their eyes! She couldn’t see her face, but Brie looked incredibly beautiful as she worked towards her release.

“NOW!” The wildly humping mouse suddenly roared. “Spray my pups with your seed!”

The male groaned as Brie let out a piercing squeak. Wow! He was releasing inside of the pregnant mouse, and she was delighted about it! It was like watching art be created! Mother Brie trembled and pawed at her swollen breasts. Streamers of milk squirted from her erect nipples as Brie lost herself in her release.

Embarrassing as it was, Missy accidentally pawed her vagina a bit too much. As Mother Brie climaxed, Missy found her release as well! She quivered and squeaked as her whole body shook while she watched the pregnant mouse. When everyone finally calmed down, Mother Brie gave her a saucy wink. Oh wow! Missy could not wait for her turn at one of the holes!

Missy shook her head at how naive she was ... Just a week ago. Now she was a seasoned pro. As such, she knew a secret that Mother Brie let her in on after she rode her very first penis to a joyous happy ending for both her and the buck. There was a very special ‘secret’ hole hidden behind the big round mirror of the discarded compact that she and the other mice used while getting ready.

This hole was a little bigger, and a little higher up. It didn’t open into the club, either. Oh no! It opened out back. If the barn doors were open, anyone could come wandering in and climb up to the hayloft. If Max knew about it, he would pitch a fit! His club was strictly mice only. The closed minded guy would never allow HIS girls to stoop so low as to service any other mammal!

Missy looked around the dressing room. The happy place now felt like a home away from home. A few of the girls were eagerly servicing the lovely pink penises protruding in from the club. Missy had high hopes for tonight though. After all, HE came every day at this time. She scurried to the big mirror and folded it shut. The light shining through the hole would alert anyone interested that she was ready for business.

The hole to the outside wasn’t for every mouse. There was a bit of risk involved. She wished she had been there to see it, but rumor had it that Mother Brie serviced a beaver that had heard of her from all the way over by the creek. That must have been one huge organ! Missy herself had once made the brief but happy acquaintance of a very energetic squirrel. Boy oh boy did he hammer at her tender vagina! She was sore the next day, but it was worth it for how many times she squeaked and squealed through one orgasm after another! One of the girls had to scurry over and stuff a huge wad of slightly used bubble-gum into her mouth so Max wouldn’t hear her cries of joy and come in to investigate.

Missy stood atop the closed compact. This put the hole at the perfect height for backing up to. She waited patiently as she watched her friends industriously take on all comers from the club. She didn’t have to wait long.

“Hey babe.” A deep scary voice whispered from the other side of the hole. “How’s tricks?”

“Hello, big guy.” Missy whispered. It was the fifth time she had encountered the rat in as many days. She trembled in nervous excitement. The arrogant guy must have a real ‘thing’ for her if he kept coming back for more. “Is that you, Crusher?”

“In the flesh, you sexy little cheese munching snack.”

Missy saw a big glistening black eye peer in at her, as the rat hungrily examined her from her ears to the tip of her tail. A thrill of excited fear ran through her. For the most part, rats and mice did not mix. The big brutes tended to kill and eat any mice that they thought were invading their territory. Thankfully the back wall of the club was neutral grounds. The rats seemed to head there just for the perverse thrill of it, and the bragging rights due after mounting a lowly little mouse.

“Do you have something for me?” Missy asked nervously.

“I always pay to play, cheese breath!” Crusher snapped angrily. “I never ride free, unless I’m mounting a proper lady rat! Classy respectable females never expect or want anything more than my good strong pups in their bellies!”

Missy chose to ignore the insult as several large bright yellow capsule shaped objects flipped through the hole. Tic-Tacs! Five of them. Banana, her favorite! Missy had a sweet tooth, as did most mice. Crusher was always an extravagant tipper. Now Missy was honor bound to give him much more than just her mouth and a penis massage with her breasts.

“Don’t be mad, big boy.” She drawled at the powerful rodent. “Give me your meat and let’s have some fun!”

She heard him lean against the outer wall, and soon his penis slid into the dressing room. She heard a gasp. Lady Sunflower, a new girl on her first day, seemed shocked to see an organ almost twice the size of any mouse’s penis she had ever seen! Well, that was her problem. If she said something about it to Max, Missy would tear off her mask in front of everyone. She’d make darn sure all the boys saw her true identity! Let Lady Sunflower live with the humiliating shame of being openly known as an “Anytime” mouse! She needn’t have worried though.

“Any chance at letting me have a go at that?” Sunflower squeaked in wide eyed wonder. “Is that a rat? Goodness, he’s a big one! Is it true, once you go rat, you never...”

“Sunflower, that buck just slipped a whole Oreo cookie though the hatch.” Missy said softly in her best Madam Gouda voice. “Still want to change spots?”

“An Oreo? I love Oreo cookies!” Sunflower gasped. She spun around and dropped to her knees to worship the generous buck’s penis with her breasts and talented mouth.

Missy turned back to the penis, and gently let her whiskers brush against the hard organ of the rat. She felt the heat of it against her face. The almost maroon shaft of hot flesh quivered enticingly, and a droplet of fluid oozed out the tip. As a mouse, it smelled strange to her, but that didn’t stop Missy.

With a wicked sense of perverse wrongness, Missy carefully licked up the warm musky droplet. It thrilled her. Rat juice tasted almost too, well, spicy when compared to the sweet yummy fluid of an aroused mouse. It was an acquired taste, and Missy was growing quite used to it. She trembled when she swallowed the forbidden nectar. It wasn’t many mice that ever got this intimate with a rat, and live to tell the tale!

“You’re going to ruin me for mice.” Missy whispered playfully as she knelt and gently stroked Crusher with both paws. She kissed the dripping tip and swallowed the rat’s essence again as she massaged his hardness between her breasts. “This huge thing is going to stretch me all out of shape!”

“That’s your problem, cheese breath!” The rat gasped huskily. “Now back that skinny tail up and see what a real rodent can do!”

Missy didn’t have to be told twice. It was rather embarrassing, but she was starting to enjoy the verbal abuse and insults that the rat dished out towards a ‘working’ mouse. It made her feel oddly special though, when Crusher flatly refused to let any of the other girls even touch him. She did as the big rodent demanded. Missy turned, and backed up to the wall. She felt his hardness poke at her bottom, and used a paw to guide the thick heavy shaft up between her thighs.

“Take it, you little forager!” Crusher grunted as the tip of his penis touched her vagina. “I ain’t no puny weak little mouse! Take a real rodent’s prong!”

Missy did. She couldn’t help a loud squeak as the massive thing pushed into her. It was so big and hard! She did love the bucks, but this was so much more than any mouse could ever offer her! Panting and squeaking, she managed to work it into herself, until her rump made contact with the cardboard wall. It was so wrong! It was so dirty! It was so, so TABOO! Oh, did she ever love it so!

Pressing her bottom firmly to the cardboard, Missy gasped as Crusher began to rut at her. The huge organ plowed rapidly in and out of her tightness with no regard for her pleasure or comfort. Deep down, Missy loved that about rats! She, a potential meal for Crusher and his friends, pawed at her breasts as the powerful rodent treated her as some toy to sate his powerful urges while waiting for his favorite female to enter into heat. Perverse as it was, Missy was indeed being pleasured by the almost angry thrusts of the demanding rat!

Missy knew that the other girls were watching the show. She didn’t care! Most of them would give up the tip of their tail to be in her place! It was almost frightening how fast Crusher was forcing her to release. Her body began to tremble almost violently as her bliss grew closer.

“Oh, cow-flops!” Crusher gasped. “It was sure nice knowing you, cheese breath! Too bad you’ll never get to eat the candy.”

Confused, Missy gasped as the wonderful penis suddenly yanked from her body. She was so close, and now ... Nothing! The moment was lost. She heard Crusher’s paws pounding wood as he raced away. She let out a piercing squeak of dismay.

“I wasn’t there yet!” She wailed in pure frustration as she once again dropped to her knees. “Crusher, come back and finish me!”

“I’ll finish you.” A deeply purring voice rumbled.

Then, Missy caught a scent from the hole. It was a scent hard wired in every mouse’s brain. Her blood ran cold! Oh no! Oh no, no, no! It couldn’t be! She smelled ... CAT! Before she could even think, she saw the unthinkable! The girls all squeaked and ran for the safety of the sturdy old foot locker, but Missy was paralyzed with fear. She could only watch as a razor sharp claw slipped into the hole and effortlessly sliced open the wall. A large paw entered the slit, and Missy knew terror.

In the blink of an eye, the paw lashed at her. Missy felt her tail being painfully yanked. Frantically pawing at the smooth plastic of the compact, she found no purchase. Missy was effortlessly dragged backwards through the slit cut in wall. She then rose into the air, hanging painfully by her poor abused tail. She found herself eye to yellow-green eye with a mouse’s mortal enemy. A CAT!

“This is what I call a boxed lunch!” The cat said as she patted the torn shoe box with a free paw and made a show of licking her chops. “You sure look tasty, little mousy!”

“No, please no!” Missy squeaked. She looked around frantically, and started to yell. “Help! Who has lookout duty today? Where’s the lookout? You have to come back and help me!”

“Lookout? There isn’t any lookout.” The cat covered her mouth politely with a paw as she belched. “At least not any more.”

“You, you ate the lookout? Oh no!”

“Oh yes! She was sure tasty, but I’m still hungry. That was the first solid meal I’ve had in days.”

“Oh please, you have to let me go!”

“Now why would I go and do that?” The cat asked with a feral grin. “Do you want to run off and continue rutting with that rat? It looked like he was having fun before he noticed me watching, and ran like a scared little bunny. It’s just us girls here now, so I’ll ask. Was it good for you too, little mouse?”

“Yes, I mean no!” Missy cried. “Please release me, let me go!”

“Not on your life.” The cat smiled. “And I mean that quite literally. Care to join me for dinner? You’ll be the the main course, of course. Did that rat pump you full of special sauce before he turned chicken and ran away?”

The cat was very small, as cats go. She barely stood two feet tall on her hind paws. Most cats were at least three foot, when standing erect. To a six inch mouse, she was still a giant though. Missy stared at her in pure terror. The orange striped beauty had huge tennis ball sized breasts, and a delightful hourglass figure that must drive the Toms crazy when she was in season. Still, something just didn’t seem quite right. Suddenly, Missy saw what her mind was blocking out as she dangled by her tail.

“By the great spring trap, what the heck is that?” She cried out as she pointed at the cat’s loins.

“Shut up!” The cat shouted. Her ears twitched in embarrassment as she thrust a paw between her thighs. The attempt to hide her penis was far too late. “Don’t look at that! It’s none of your business!”

“You’re a female, but have a Tom’s organ!” Missy gasped in pure surprise. “Wait! It, it sort of looks wrong though. Shouldn’t it be bigger than that?”

“How would you know?” The cat growled menacingly as she shook the dangling mouse. “How many cats have you been this close to?”

“I watch the Nature Channel!” Missy said, trying to sound calm, and failing completely. “That doesn’t look right. It’s like no penis I ever saw before.”

“I said it’s not my fault!” The embarrassed cat whined. “It’s the stupid humans from NIMH! They did this to me!”

“NIMH?” Missy gasped. What’s that?”

“A group of scientists! From what I’ve heard from my cage, they’re trying to unlock the secrets of gender identity in humans. I’m a girl, but look what their injections did to me!”

Missy did look, as she hung painfully upside down. The cat was a female, there was no doubt about that. If she wasn’t so scary, she would be beautiful. Her added anatomy was a bit jarring though. She had a sort of pink fleshy pouch of naked skin hanging just over her perfectly normal feline vagina. It wasn’t respectably furred, to help protect the two nuggets obviously inside. It was just naked skin. Above them, a weird looking pale white penis with a pink mushroom shaped cap sprouted from her loins. It was small for a cat of her size, but the nearly three inch thing was half the length of Missy’s whole body!

“Is that what humans have?” Missy asked timidly. “I saw pictures on the internet. “They look like a human man’s parts, but only much smaller.”

“Shut up!” The cat whined. “Dinner isn’t supposed to insult the diner! It’s just not right!”

“Do you scent a female in season? Is that why it’s um, ready?” Missy asked desperately. “Go find her and have a good time! I’ll wait right here. I won’t move from this spot. I promise!”

“Are you kidding me?” The cat mewled. She gave Missy a little shake. “I’ve tried and tried! No female will give me a chance because of how weird this stupid thing looks! They even laugh at me because it’s so little! Besides, they think I smell wrong because that part’s human!”

“Then find a Tom!”

“Yeah, I’ll just do that!” The cat laughed humorlessly. “In case you didn’t notice, I’m kind of puny! Whatever the humans injected me with when I was a kitten, stunted my growth when it made me grow extra parts! If I tried to approach a Tom while I was in heat, he’d kill me thinking I was another Tom out for a little boy on boy fun because of this dumb thing! Toms can be such close minded jerks when it comes to finding someone to mate with!”

“Then you never...”

“Shut up! Shut up!” The cat cried frantically. “Don’t you dare say it! I’ll bite off your head if you do!”

“You’re a virgin!” Missy squeaked. “How old are you, anyway?”

“That’s it!” The cat screamed. “Dinner time!”

The cat opened her mouth and slowly lifted Missy to her face. The mouse never knew fear like this! Even her escape from a snake hadn’t made her squeal out in sheer terror like this! In the wide open mouth, she saw teeth like knives, ready to end her with one chomp!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.