After Corona: In The Dorms - Cover

After Corona: In The Dorms

Copyright© 2020 by plus plus

Chapter 5

I was finally getting better at keeping my mouth shut.

While I had been calming down over Sarah’s tricks, I wasn’t quite sure why Jess had joined us. All sorts of thoughts had popped up as we walked downstairs, but I was pleased to find I had the strength to ask nothing and just let the situation emerge on its own.

Once we were on my floor, Steve appeared, with John tagging behind him. Jess took off the jacket and hat and handed them to John. “If you go now, Madison should be at the door to let you in. Don’t make me regret this.”

Steve chimed in, “John and I have already spoken about this. He knows to be on his best behavior if he wants to live until tomorrow.”

Clearly they had been making plans, so I looked over at Diane. She seemed as perplexed as I.

John had finished putting on the jacket and hat, “I know, I know, practice safe consensual sex. I won’t force anyone to do anything, I’ll just politely ask and see if there are any takers. I know I can be annoying, but I’m not ... that.”

Diane and Jess looked at each other for a few seconds before Diane said, “Ask for Taylor. I think you two might have something in common to talk about.”

John paused before opening the door and replied, “Thank you Diane, stay safe.”

Jess and Steve were now heading quickly to his room which left Diane and I.

“Let’s go to your room Paul, it’s time for us to be alone for a while.”


John looked through the door window, wondering where Madison was. He knocked again and wondered how often they checked the cameras in the staircases. What he wasn’t expecting was a completely naked Sarah going across the hall in front of him from one room into another. Was that normal on the girl’s floor? Did they have naked pillow fights? Why didn’t he know about this, he’d never even suspected...

His thoughts were interrupted as Sarah led Madison (wearing clothes much to his dismay) back into the hall. Madison must have caught his face in the corner of his vision because she stopped and said something to Sarah who looked over at him as well. The smile grew on Sarah’s face before she turned to face him full on, waved, and then continued into her room.

Madison walked over to the door and opened it for him. “Jess called me but I got caught up with something. Come on in.”

“I’ll say, did I really see...”

Madison interrupted him, “John, you didn’t see anything, nor will you say anything if you know what’s good for you. Jess and Steve promised me you would behave. If I yell, I’ll have every girl out here and we’ll push you right out into the stairwell.”

“No no, I didn’t see anything, you’re right. So, am I sleeping in Jess’s bed? I won’t bother you, I promise. I’m just glad to be somewhere new.”

Madison looked at him for a few seconds before turning and leading him to her room. “Come on in.” She let him past her and stood in the doorway. “You can sleep in her bed on the right, but I won’t be here. The rest of the floor knows you’re here, so some might stop by to say hi. My advice is to not push so hard. My dad told me he used a ‘light line’ to catch my mom. I think it’s a fishing thing. Good night John. Don’t mess with my things.” She closed the door behind her as she went to Sarah’s door and slipped in.

Down the hall, a few doors were open and girls peeked out.


Jess only made it a few feet into Steve’s room before she had her shirt off, proving to Steve that she wasn’t wearing a bra. Another step let her make it to the bed which she kneeled on after pulling down her sweatpants.

Steve has hopping on one foot while undressing, but the sight of her ass in the air and her pussy peeking out between her thighs was too much for him. He tripped and fell down, hitting her thigh with his head in the process.

Jess started getting up to help him when he growled, “Stay where you are, I’m fine.” Steve turned over and shoved his face into her lips, grabbing her hips to hold on. He rapidly slid his tongue up and down, through her pussy lips, over the taint, and right onto her asshole. He went back to her pussy and was quickly sticking his hardened tongue in and around.

Jess moaned, “I’ve been wet since we spoke on the phone. I’m ready, give me your cock.” She arched her back rubbing her ass on his face.

Steve stood up, grabbed her hip with one hand while guiding his cock forward. He felt her hand underneath grab him and adjust a bit so that the next thing he felt was the perfect target of her pussy stretching around the head of his cock. The warmth and wetness felt like he was sinking into warm butter. The sides of his cock felt her lips glide along his length as he plunged into her in one long slow stroke.

The groan coming from Jess’s chest and the way she was starting to move her butt, rocking it onto his cock were sexy as hell. He pulled back slightly and then shoved forward, he could feel the tip of his cock moving around inside her as she writhed on the bed. His hips were beating a pattern against her ass as he stroked in and out of her. Jess had started grunting every time he hit bottom, and he realized the sound of his heavy breathing was matching hers. He reached out one hand to grab her shoulder and pull her back. This arched her back even more, lifting her pussy so it was even easier to grind the base of his cock on her clit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.