After Corona: In The Dorms - Cover

After Corona: In The Dorms

Copyright© 2020 by plus plus

Chapter 4

I discovered something even stranger and scarier than having a girl in your arms all night. Closing the door and leaving one alone in your room. What secret was she going to discover causing her to walk away, or worse, ridicule me? Each step I took twisted something in my gut, what was she doing unseen in my room?

The entire time I collected my food and asked for Tim’s share since he was “taking a shower” I couldn’t get the images out of my head. I hoped I didn’t look like I was actually sweating since that might cause the guys in hazmat suits to show up.

Finally looking at my door, for some reason, I was tempted to knock on it. My own door! I compromised by unlocking it, and then hesitating before opening it. As my room came into view, I found Diane curled up on my bed, looking at the picture of my family. She looked up at me with a new expression on her face, another one which caused something to clench inside of me. I’ve seen girls look at me before, but none of them caused these physical sensations. Placing the food on the table caused Diane to carefully put the picture back where it came from before sliding off my bed.

“What did you bring me? Something new and delicious?”

“I’m guessing the same as always.” Which I then proved by opening the boxes and finding one of each of the usual breakfast/lunch combos... “You can have first pick of either the scrambled eggs or the oatmeal.”

“You hunted and gathered, I insist you pick first.”

“But you are my honored guest, so I insist it is your choice.” There was no way I was going to pick before her.

“Fine, I’ll pick the oatmeal, but we can share the food between us”

“Well, they don’t encourage sharing food as you know because...” Diane moved quickly up to me, pressing herself against me. Her arm curled around my neck and pulled my head down towards her. All these motions happened so fast, I didn’t quite understand she was kissing me. Her lips moved against mine before I tried kissing her back too hard. She pulled her head back, but had her tongue tracing the opening of my mouth.

I wrapped my arm around her and leaned towards her head. She had kissed me and I wanted to kiss her back.

Diane settled back slightly away from me, still in my arms, but now she could look me in the eye with a devilish smile on her face. “Does that mean you’re willing to share some food with me now?”

Yes, yes I was willing to share. She had a remarkable way of cutting through my thoughts and getting me to agree.


The door swung open letting Sarah see Jess who was distracted, talking on her phone. Habitually, Jess stepped back to let Sarah in before she came to realize Sarah had no clothes on.

Sarah appreciated the shock on Jess’s face as she stepped into the room, but she was really looking for Madison. Jess closed the door and without taking her eyes off Sarah, distractedly said, “I’ll have to call you back Steve, um, maybe 10 minutes or so. Bye.”

Madison had noticed Sarah by this point and was staring wide eyed from where she was sitting on her bed. Her phone was lying forgotten next to her and her mouth was slowly dropping open.

Jess finally found the button to hangup the call and turned on Sarah. “What are you doing naked? Are you ok?”

Sarah laughed prettily, and said, “I’m more than ok. Would you mind if I had a quick chat with Madison about what we were talking about earlier? You can stay or go, it’s up to you.”

Jess was at a loss for words, all that came out of her mouth was an “Umm.” Meanwhile Madison was quickly turning very red. She squeaked out, “What’s going on Sarah?” She couldn’t take her eyes off Sarah though, especially what was glistening on Sarah’s breasts.

“Last chance to leave Jess.” Jess didn’t move at all even though she didn’t say anything.

“Madison, Jess shared what you had said to her and I decided to see if it was true. Tim did come all over me, and if you’re still willing, you can lick it off of me.”

All three girls were frozen in the moment, feeling the energy surge between them in unpredictable ways. Sarah had come over intending to push Madison’s buttons and then depending on how she reacted, either laugh it off as a joke or even better, watch the “better than thou” girl lick Tim’s come off her body. Jess was still coming to grips that Sarah was naked in front of her and had clearly just been with Tim. What exactly had she said to Sarah?

Madison though, was experiencing something unlike the other too. She had gotten so turned on at the thought of Tim and Sarah doing unspeakable things in their room last night. She had quietly played with herself throughout the night, but didn’t let herself come since she didn’t want Jess to hear anything. She would have been so embarrassed. On the other hand, what she was feeling now was the opposite of embarrassment, it was roaring lust. But that didn’t make it better, she felt shame at feeling this way. Her head was rocking back and forth, and her thoughts were going even faster than she could keep up with. She glanced at Jess who was now staring at Sarah’s chest without saying anything, but then went right back to looking at Sarah.

Sarah felt it, this was going to work. She could feel the hesitation from both of them, but she could also tell it was so outrageous it was tipping her way. All she had to do was nudge it a bit. She stepped closer to Madison’s bed, “Come on Madison, do what you said you wanted to do. We’re not going to judge you, it’s ok to want this. His cum is delicious and it’s waiting for you.” Madison was staring intently, so Sarah moved a finger to one of the globs of come and slid it up towards her nipple. Madison’s eyes followed the finger, not even blinking.

“Sarah, what are you doing?”

Sarah turned her head towards Jess, “You had your chance to leave. Sit down and be quiet. This is between me and Madison, exactly as you mentioned a while ago.” She was pleased when Jess followed her instructions by stumbling backwards and falling onto her own bed. Sarah turned back to Madison who hadn’t looked away at all. “Ok, Madison, this is it. Come here.”

Madison moved slightly, but did not lean forward. She still hadn’t said a word.

Sarah’s arm reached out behind Madison’s neck and gently began pulling Madison’s head towards her chest. There was no resistance, but no eagerness either. She sighed, she didn’t want to force Madison, it was the assumption that she’d be willing that was exciting. “I guess Madison didn’t really want to lick Tim’s cum off of my boobs like you thought Jess. Maybe you were really speaking about what YOU wanted.” Sarah spun around to face Jess. “Maybe you want to lick this off of me.”

Sarah’s world was rocked by a quiet voice behind her, “I’ll do it Sarah, I want to taste it.” It turned out butter would melt in Madison’s mouth.


Tim woke up in Sarah’s bed, somewhat surprised to not find her there. His stomach was grumbling and he had to piss, so no use waiting for her. He pulled on his clothes, looking around the room for a bit before finding a folded up towel on the other side of the room. He almost walked out without thinking about it, but then carefully propped the door so it wouldn’t lock behind him. Strolling down the hall, he loved the shocked looks of the girls as they noticed him. Eventually he found the single sex bathroom and knocked dramatically before opening it slightly and saying, “Hello?”

No one seemed to be complaining so he went in found a toilet, tipped the seat up and let loose. Afterwards, with the years of training by his mother, he put the seat back down and went to wash his hands. The women’s showers were much nicer than the men’s. There were fewer shower heads, but each one was a private shower stall. Rather than the short walls in the mens room downstairs. He didn’t bring any soap, but rinsing off still felt fantastic. He sensed people entering the bathroom, but no one bothered him. Toweling off afterwards, he was a little shocked when several girls came out of the toilet area, washed their hands and then approached him.

The one he knew was Mary spoke first, “Is there a reason we shouldn’t call security on you?” She looked pretty serious and the other two girls nodded along.

“I’m here with Sarah and I knocked first, no one was in here. Why would you call security for that?”

“You shouldn’t be on the floor or in here. You’re breaking the rules.”

Tim considered that for a minute. Sarah had told him the whole floor was going stir crazy and that many of the girls would want to take him away from her. Mary didn’t seem to be of that opinion though. “Hey, I’ll be on my way shortly, I just needed to rinse off.”

Mary burst out laughing, “We know WHY. We all heard you two going at it all night.” The other two lightened up instantly, it had all been them having fun at my expense.

“Do you mind if I get dressed?”

Mary showed no sign of leaving, “I don’t mind at all, go ahead.” The other two girls kept up the impression of being followers as they stared at me.

That wasn’t quite what Tim had been expecting, but he had no problem giving the girls a show if that’s what they wanted. He thought Sarah would find it funny too. He dropped the towel on the bench and stood naked in front of the girls who gasped in response. He bent over to pick up his underwear, carefully letting them eye his cock as it swung in response. Their eyes were locked onto him, they were along for the ride. He lifted one leg and threaded it through, shifting his weight to put his other leg through. Teasingly, he inched his underwear up his legs, each time causing his cock and balls to bounce in front of the girls. Their attention was also causing him to get hard in front of them. Right before he pulled the underwear all the way up, he decided to prolong the show a bit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.