After Corona: In The Dorms - Cover

After Corona: In The Dorms

Copyright© 2020 by plus plus

Chapter 3

My arm hurt. Actually it didn’t hurt as much as it was asleep and I couldn’t feel it. As I slowly figured out what was going on with my arm, it became clear there was a head resting on it and NOW I’M AWAKE there’s a girl lying next to me in my bed.

I didn’t move a muscle. I just stayed absolutely still while I realized that although I couldn’t feel my arm, I could feel every inch of the rest of my body that was in close contact with her. What should I do, should I just sacrifice the arm? Who needs a right arm anyway? It might not die anyway. In the meantime, I’ll just continue to stay absolutely still while enjoying the warmth of a girl in my bed for the next time. For some reason, the way we were spooned together, her butt felt so nice pushed up against me.

Of course Diane and I are both still wearing our clothes, so maybe it’s not quite as awesome as I thought.


Sarah slipped out of her room to go to the bathroom when Jess suddenly opened her door.

“You made the entire floor crazy last night. I’m not sure I’d leave him alone in there, he might not be by the time you get back.”

“Hah, sorry? OMG, that was just what I needed though. I don’t think I have much to worry about, he’ll be out for a while. If I didn’t have to pee, I’d be asleep too.”

“Aren’t you worried about getting in trouble? Half the girls were about to storm off the floor and find any male they could once they heard you two going at it.”

“Well, it was something Diane said that made me realize it was possible. They warned us against breaking the quarantine, but specifically said we can’t leave the ‘building’ or we’d be sent home. I went back and rewatched the video and she was right.”

“Huh, that girl Missy was removed, but you’re right, she tried to sneak into the other building. So Diane suggested this? Interesting.”

“She noticed it and we planned it. I’ll tell you a secret, we planned for her to get trapped down there with Tim. She’s liked him for a while but he just couldn’t take the hint. This way I get what I want, which is a great cock and an ok guy. She gets the shy sweet guy she likes and whatever messed up kink they’ll find together. And we both get out of each other’s hair for a bit, which is totally worth it.”

“Hmm, you’ve put a thought in my head about Steve. Maybe I should bring him up here. Madison can sleep through anything and won’t mind if I have him up here. Who knows, maybe she’d get off listening to us fucking each other. She couldn’t stop talking about what you were up to. She said you were probably covered in cum and she’d be willing to lick it off of you.”

“Madison, butter wouldn’t melt in my mouth? Really?”

“Hey, that was just the first week, she’s relaxed a lot since then, in fact, I’d say she’s gone entirely the other way. She’s even wilder and more sex crazy than I am. We figured out how to live with each other. I do what I want and she stays on her side, we’re pretty good at ignoring each others quirks.”

“Well, I still have to pee, but if you want to swap, we’ll need to call Diane to figure out the plan.”


I could tell when Diane woke up because she stretched like a cat. A cat that pushed its butt even harder into my crotch and found my hard on. I worried that she’d pull back and I started to get ready to apologize when I felt her wriggle her butt directly against me. I’m not sure what was more distracting at the moment. Her satisfied groan, her butt squeezing my dick and apparently liking it, or the explosion of pins and needles as her head came off my arm.

She shrank back into our nestled position but her butt was still firmly planted on top of my dick. It was trying to say something to me, but all I heard was the rapid beat of my heart.

Her right hand came up and found my left arm which was carefully tucked away from her and did the most amazing thing. She pulled it down against her chest so I was now hugging her with both arms from behind. She was so warm and soft, I loved this feeling.

Eventually though, she stirred and crawled out of my arms to stand up. I could still smell her as if she was right next to me. I started to understand what it meant to crave being with someone.

“Do you think you could help guard the bathroom door again? In fact, do you have an extra towel I could borrow? I think I’d like to rinse off since it will be a few hours before I can sneak back upstairs.”

The image of a naked girl in our shower was yet another thought I had not quite anticipated but which filled me with a roaring noise. I tried to ignore the point about her going away. “Yes, I’d be happy to do that. Let me grab my shower bucket and extra towel.”

I soon found myself outside the bathroom door listening to the sounds of a naked Diane showering a few feet away from me. My imagination was running wild and it didn’t help that she was taking a lot longer than any of the guys would.

By the time she came out wearing my much too large robe, there were several guys in the hall waiting to both see her and go to the bathroom. Surprisingly, no one was giving me a hard time at all. They had just quietly and patiently waited until we heard the water stop and then all sorts of mysterious noises before she emerged with her hair in a ponytail.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.