After Corona: In The Dorms - Cover

After Corona: In The Dorms

Copyright© 2020 by plus plus

Chapter 2

My heart was fluttering while Diane looked around the room to see where she’d be spending the night. As I got past the first few moments of heart pounding excitement, I realized that Diane was really tense. Something my mom used to remind me popped into my head, “think about how you’d feel in their shoes.” Diane didn’t expect to be here, spending the night in my room, in someone else’s bed. She had no idea if I only seemed to be a nice guy, maybe I’d go crazy. So how can I help her see that I won’t be a problem for her.

“Tim and Sarah didn’t really think this through, did they? When they bring food for us and when he has to use the bathroom, he’s going to be noticed. I guess it’s the same for you. I can guard the bathroom for you though.”

“Sarah doesn’t exactly think anything through and I’m getting the idea that Tim is easily her match. I don’t really know that much about you though. I know you’re in the computer science track, but that’s really about it.”

What happened next was an important lesson for me, which is that Diane wanted to be a lawyer and had been preparing to cross examine witnesses for years. I felt ... probed is probably the word that comes to mind. As I answered her questions though, I saw her visibly relax. The more she knew about me, the less worried she seemed to be so I kept answering earnestly.

Finally we couldn’t hide anymore, she let me know it was time to pee and that my assistance was needed. I peeked down the hall and it was clear. We had been told to stay in our rooms whenever possible, but there were no cameras in the actual hall, only the staircases. After a quick discussion, we agreed I’d walk to the bathroom and make sure it was clear before waving her to join me. As I quietly moved towards the far end of the hallway, I noticed most of the doors were cracked open indicating they were welcoming visitors while John’s door was wide open with several guys playing a video game. One of them glanced my way for a moment, but went right back to the game.

The bathroom was empty and I took a second to make sure one of the stalls was decent before closing all the other doors. This was really weird, having a girl come into our bathroom. Maybe in the upperclass dorms where bathrooms were built into each room and each floor was coed, it wouldn’t have been a big deal. Before the lockdown, women visiting on our floor usually chose to go up a flight to use the women’s bathroom.

I stepped back out and saw Diane peeking around the corner of my door so I waved her down. She hurried towards me and went through the bathroom door without pausing. There wasn’t any way to lock it so I stood with my back to the door. Just in time since two heads popped out of John’s door, followed by two more of my floor mates, pushing their way out.

The questions cascaded out in a hushed tone. “Was that a girl Paul?” “How did you sneak a girl onto the floor?” “Is she in the bathroom?” “Let me see!” I shushed them without moving from the door.

“Go back to your game, there’s nothing to see here.”

It had to be John to push it, “Ok, nothing to see, I need to piss then.” He wasn’t a bad guy or anything, but it killed him not to know something.

“Piss off John, you can’t go in.” I know just what to add to get the other guys laughing along, “Why don’t you pee out the window like that time you were drunk?”

Even John thought that was funny as they clustered in the hall. I realized I needed to tell them something, since Diane would eventually emerge.

“Tim pulled a fast one and swapped places with Diane so he could be with Sarah for a few minutes. It got messed up though so we have to wait until tomorrow to swap them back. You know how they monitor the staircases.”

The four of them broke into an intense discussion which was luckily relatively low volume. John straightened up and said, “I’m going to call Tim and see what they’re up to,” before heading back to his room. Steve on the other hand seemed to realize that maybe he could find a way to be with his girlfriend so he disappeared into his room to give her a call. The other two looked at each other and then started to kid me.

“So what exactly are you and Diane going to do all night?” “Is she looking to be airtight? That could come in handy during a pandemic! We’d be glad to help.” They didn’t stop, but you can imagine where they went from there. I doubt either of them had ever had more luck with a woman than I had, but they sure tried to sound like worldly lovers. I wished they’d shut up.

“Enough guys, Diane and I were both caught by surprise on this. She’s just sleeping in Tim’s bed overnight, don’t make more of it than that.”

As if she had been waiting for that, the door moved behind me and an arm slid over my right shoulder while her head rested on my left.

“Jason and Matt, I should have known you two would have such creative imaginations. I’m sure all the girls will want to know what you’re likely to propose if they ever find themselves alone with you. Not that it’s likely after what I just heard though.”

“No! Sorry! We were just giving Tim a hard time. We didn’t mean any of it. We didn’t mean it about YOU.” The looks of consternation on their faces was hysterical, but I somehow kept a straight face. Diane was close enough to me that I could feel her chuckling through my back. I had never had a woman hold me like that before and well, my dick decided to wake up and remind me it was alive. Again, it almost hurt how hard I became. I was just glad she couldn’t feel or see it though. They turned and ran back into their rooms at which point she let go and stepped around me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.