14 March 2009 - Cover

14 March 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - On this day, Karen and Lisa swap husbands for a night of sexy fun.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Humiliation   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Entering his home, Dan found Wendy and Tina in bed with Lisa. Hanna and Jenny smiled seeing their mom receiving a good pussy licking from them. His wives smiled seeing the head of his cock and his balls showing below the hem of his hoodie.

“Mom, we want Daddy to take you out for some sexy dancing,” Jenny said, sitting on the edge of the bed.

“I think it’s cute that Hanna and Jenny call you their dad. We know that Dan certainly treats you as one of his wives,” Wendy remarked.

“I’ll quickly freshen up so we can go out!” Lisa said, hurrying to the washroom.

“Why don’t you girls take off your clothes and join us in bed and tell us about your day with Dan?” Tina suggested.

“Thank you; we’d like that!” Hanna said, letting her hoodie and skirt fall to the floor.

“We can see if your cum juices taste close to your mom’s,” Wendy said, making room for Hanna.

“You’ve already told us our cum juices taste like Mommy’s,” Jenny added, joining Tina.

“We know, but it never hurts to confirm our testing of your pussies.”

“We agree,” Hanna said, accepting Wendy’s embrace and kiss.

Dan changed his clothes, wearing a T-shirt and jeans. While waiting for Lisa, he enjoyed watching his wives sample the young pussies of Hanna and Jenny.

“This is fun. We like pretending that Dan is our Daddy and having sexy fun with him and both of you,” Jenny said.


Dan felt a hand on his shoulder and turned his head to see the sensual beauty of Lisa. His grin showed his approval of her red dress, which was tied in front to reveal very low cleavage and her slender, sexy legs.

“Wow, you look good enough to eat!”

“That’s the main idea,” she smiled, straddling his thighs. “Before and after, we fuck!”

His nostrils flared at the smell of her exotic perfume as she kissed him and guided his hand inside her dress.

“Mom, you have a good time out with Dad while we enjoy the company of Wendy and Tina,” Hanna mentioned.

“And please do everything we’d do,” Tina added.

“Have fun, Mom!” Jenny said it loudly.

“I will!”

Dan held her coat for her, enjoying her breasts straining to escape from her low-cut dress.


“I can tell I need to get out more often when my kids are saying I need to get out more often,” Lisa joked.

“Doesn’t John take you for a night out, at least once in a while?”

“I think he’s left that duty for you.”

“It isn’t a duty and certainly a pleasure. Where would you like to go?” He asked, pointing his Mustang east.

“I liked the fun we have in Barney’s Bar.”

“As my slutty wife?”

“That too. I don’t mind if it’s just you and me together.”

“Like most married couples? I’ll try to be a good boy and a better husband.”

“You are already both to me,” she smiled, caressing his right hand on the stick shift.


Dan walked hand in hand with Lisa into Barney’s. The Bar was busy, and they had to search for a good table. Eyes were on Lisa as her coat was removed, revealing her slender body barely draped in her sexy dress. They sat, and she took his hand and crossed her legs.

“I think you’ve just been fucked by every man’s eyes within seeing distance,” he stated, also enjoying the view of her deep cleavage.

“As long as it’s you who fucks me.”

“First?” He grinned.

“Or possilby last. You’re making me blush,” she said, turning her head to his shoulder.

His fingers lifted her head, the overhead lights sparkling in her eyes. “Your lovely shade of red matches the beautiful shade of red on your dress.” He leaned closer, barely touching her lips. Her eyes remained closed as he kissed her again. They embraced, and her mouth accepted his exploring tongue. Lisa moaned softly as his hand went inside her dress to caress her tit.

“What you do to me!” She sighed, kissing him back. “I love you, Dan.”

“I love you too.”

The waitress appeared, and they ordered their drinks. Once they arrived and Dan paid for them, Lisa took his hand, escorting him to the dance floor. He was always captivated by the sensual moves of her body while dancing, and tonight was no exception.

A slow song began, and her body moulded to his. She loved his hand around her, pressing against the small of her back. Light kisses were shared, and she welcomed his hand inside her dress.

Lisa let out a contented sigh. “Your wives are right when they say it’s easy to love you. I certainly do. Just say the word, and I’d be yours.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.