14 March 2009 - Cover

14 March 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, Karen and Lisa swap husbands for a night of sexy fun.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Humiliation   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Karen gave John directions, and he parked in the lot of a nondescript brown building. “What’s this place?” He asked.

“This is the Hen House, if you haven’t heard of it.”

“I have quite the sexy place, from what I’m told.”

“It sure is.” Karen escorted John inside, where they were met by Heather at the check-in desk.

“Dan isn’t with you this time?” She asked, coming around from the desk to exchange hugs with Karen.

“No, this is my friend John; he’s my guest.”

“Okay, hi John. Tell Dan that I miss seeing him here.” John smiled, his eyes taking in the slender-looking body of this late teen.

“You know you can come over to our home any time you need him,” Karen mentioned.

“I know. I don’t need him as often as I used to now that I have Matthew in my life.”

“How is it going with you two?”

“Perfectly, he’s my one!” She beamed.

“I’m happy for you.”

John’s head was spinning from seeing so many naked people walking around the main room.


Karen took him to the change room, where she transformed into a sex dog. “You’re free to fuck anyone in here. If the woman is with her husband or boyfriend, you show them a condom and ask politely if you can fuck her.”

“It’s that simple?”

“Yes, and you might receive several offers for a fuck or a blow job. It might even come from a guy. I don’t care about your sexual preference, and if a guy sucking on your cock doesn’t excite you, then be polite when you turn him down.”

“Now I know why you wanted me to take a Viagra.”

“I expect you’ll be quite busy. If you can’t get very hard between fucks, then eat lots of pussy. Your first fuck belongs to me, and then I want you to walk me around as a sex dog so I get fucked and suck a lot of cock.”


Karen found them a table with the usual padded bench seat. She ordered a double drink while John stayed with pop. She lay sideways on the bench and began sucking on his cock. He fingered her pussy, looking around at people on the dance floor or in various stages of fucking.

A few recognized her and said hello. “Can I eat that great-looking pussy?” A woman asked.

“Be my guest,” John replied. His cock swelled even more in Karen’s mouth as he watched the woman eat her pussy.

“Thank you, honey, for making my pussy ready for fucking,” Karen said, asking her to move and going to her back. She invited John between her legs and pressed his thick cock into her hole. He began humping quicker than normal, anticipating getting to fuck other women.

“Slow down, tiger; I know you’re anxious.” He slowed his pace, and she pushed to meet every thrust.

One guy came by and watched while stroking his cock. “It would be a waste of good cum if you shot into your hand,” she said. Karen had John sit, impaled her pussy on him, and motioned the guy closer. She took over, stroking his cock, and began sucking on it.

“Do you eat cream pie?” The guy asked John.

“No.”

“Then you won’t mind if I eat your wife’s pussy after you’ve fucked her?”

“Yes, you can.”

Karen was doing her usual magic on a cock, and soon the guy shot his creamy load into her mouth. She showed John her mouth open, and the pool of liquid was then swallowed. The sight was too much for him, and he blasted his cum up into her while she sucked the guy’s cock clean.

She moved off John and sucked his cock dry while the guy eagerly ate her pussy. He certainly knew what to do and soon had Karen cumming.


She downed her drink and slipped on her wristbands and knee pads. “Now I’m ready for action. You’ll get to see just how much of a slut I am. Walk me to different tables so the men can do what they want with me. If you get an offer, leave me; another guy will be willing to parade me around.”

“I like your bitch dog,” a guy said as she walked to a table. “What does the good bitch want?” He asked.

“Lots of cocks!” She said, taking a drink from one of their glasses.

She was lifted up by several men and placed on the padded seat. One wiggled under her and started to eat her pussy. “Fuck, your cunt stinks.”

“That’s because I was just fucked.”

John watched as she alternated sucking three cocks to life, then one went under and the other behind her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.