14 March 2009 - Cover

14 March 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Karen and Lisa swap husbands for a night of sexy fun.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Humiliation   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan, Hanna, and Jennifer looked at the posters on the wall of the theatre that showed the movies that were currently playing. Dan placed an arm around each daughter, his hands smoothing down to rub their firm little asses. His fingertips touched the hems of their very short skirts.

There were several movies from years ago listed, including the one they wanted to see. It depicted a guy with no shirt on, his mouth exaggerated to look like a shark’s mouth. Two women in tiny bikinis were holding each other as if in fear.

“One adult and two teens,” Dan asked at the old-fashioned glass window.

“Are they both over seventeen?” The man questioned.

“Yes,” Dan replied, his heart pounding at the obvious lie.

“Sure, I bet they are!” He gruffly replied.

The man slid three tickets under the glass partition, and Dan paid for them. “Come on, let’s get inside and find some good seats before he asks for identification from you.”

The theatre had that old, musty odour to it as they entered the room. ‘No Masturbating in the Seating Area Under Penalty of Law,’ the large sign said. Walking past the sign, it had been smeared with several coats of men’s cum.

Their eyes adjusted to the darkness as Jenny looked for seats toward the back. She led the way to the third row from the back wall, and they sat together with Dan in the middle. Several men followed, sitting in the next row in front.

The girls smiled as Dan’s sitting pose allowed them to see his cock and balls on display through the opening of his shorts.

“If someone comes near, I’ll have to cover up,” he said, giving his cock several strokes.

“That’s our job, Daddy, stroking your big cock,” Hanna said, placing a hand over his.

“No, you won’t cover up, Daddy. We are proud of your cock, and we’re not covering up either,” Hanna said. The girls shifted their asses from side to side, pulling their short hems up. He looked at their perfectly shaped teen pussies, free of hair.

Two other men walked up the far steps, and having most of the empty theatre to choose from, the one guy came down their lane and sat beside Jenny. She felt crowed from his manly pose, his leg only inches away from her. He immediately noticed her long, thin, bare legs.

She was determined not to allow a man seated next to her to spoil her sexy fun with her dad.

The man looked sideways without turning his head. She looked too young to be watching a movie like this. His hungry eyes took in her long legs and mounds covered by her low top. If he’d looked closer, he would have seen her exposed pussy.


“Daddy, will you unzip my hoodie?” Jennifer softly asked.

He turned slightly, noticing a large man seated next to her. Dan observed her two mounds covered by the material. She smiled at him as she felt the pressure of the zipper releasing. Now pulled down and separated, the material revealed the inner halves of her firm, young breasts. The man watched the young girl’s zipper be pulled down.

“Aren’t you going to uncover me, or are you afraid to show me off?”

“What if the man seated next to you sees your tits?”

“I’m sure he’s seen a woman’s tits before.”

“Don’t forget about me too, Daddy,” Hanna asked. He eyed her mounds, bigger than her younger sister’s, and pulled down her zipper. He swept the material aside, revealing her pretty tits.

“Jenny started a conversation, just loud enough for the men seated in front and next to her to hear.

“Daddy, when we get home, will you fuck Hanna and me again?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.