14 March 2009 - Cover

14 March 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Karen and Lisa swap husbands for a night of sexy fun.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Humiliation   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan entered the bedroom as Karen was packing the last of her bag for her overnight stay with John McKinnon. “You do plan on being a busy girl,” he commented, seeing her black cupless bra, wrist bands, handcuffs, leather waist belt, knee pads, spiked collar, and leash.

“John says he loves me, but I don’t love him back the same way. I love the sex I have with him and his companionship, and that’s it.”

“You want him to parade you around as a sex dog?” He asked as she packed her items.

“I’m going to get quite drunk and become the complete and utter slut, minus the dark feelings. I want him to see how bad I can be and want him to realize that you are my only true love.”

“Wendy is more of a motherly type than I am, not that I regret having our baby.”


Karen made sure Dan was wearing her favourite lounger pants that showed his cock and balls through the opening. The hem of his hoodie barely covered the head, which was about four inches long when soft.

“I just want you to be careful and safe. You remember what happened to you before.”

“I do, but this time, I’ll have Thor watch out for me instead of almost beating me to death. I’m long over that period in my life, thanks to the love and support of my family.”

Though it was the middle of March, Karen wore her most revealing dress for John. Dan held her coat, and she slipped it on, giving her love a sensual kiss and groping. The front doorbell chimed, and she hurried to answer it. She opened the door, smiling at Lisa, Hanna, and Jennifer.

“Right on time,” Karen said as they exchanged hugs and kisses. She hurried to the waiting arms of John, and then she sat in his car. She waved to him as he backed out of the driveway and sped off.

“It seems like forever since I was last with you,” Lisa remarked, accepting Dan’s embrace.

“How dare we go more than three weeks without fucking? Shame on us!” He joked.

“I won’t let that happen again. I love you, Dan,” she said to his ear. Her sensual words always stirred his cock.


Wendy and Tina came to the front entrance, fresh from a romantic bath. “Good timing,” Wendy said as they greeted each other.

“I figure your pussy needs a fresh shave,” Tina commented as Wendy took Lisa’s bag.

“I’m sure it does!” She smiled as she was escorted to the main bedroom.

“Girls, you can put your bags in the spare room,” Wendy mentioned.

Dan made sure Sarg and Major had been out to do their business before anyone got down to their sexy activities. He looked in on his girls, who now had Lisa naked and sitting on the edge of the tub, shaving her pussy clean.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.