After Corona: Mom's Boyfriend - Cover

After Corona: Mom's Boyfriend

Copyright© 2020 by plus plus

Chapter 1

Mom is starting to go a little stir crazy. I thought it would be me to go first. She’s still taking care of herself and me, making sure I join my online classes, keeping us fed, safe. There’s an edge to her lately though that I can’t figure out. She’s antsy, always looking like she’s about to jump up and do something.

It’s been a hard few months since our neighborhood was quarantined. She’s still working remotely for her company and still getting paid, which is great. Food is delivered, the internet still works, we’re even allowed to go out into our backyard, just not on the street. They say the virus is almost burned out, but they also say it’s still dangerous.

Dad left long ago, but he calls me every few days to check in from the other side of the country. Apparently it’s not as bad there. Mom’s boyfriend got caught on the wrong side of the quarantine and can’t get here to see us.

His absence is probably what’s kept her on edge now that I think about it. It’s been months but they talk every night when she closes the door to her bedroom. That’s got to be annoying though, and I should know. I’m currently “seeing” two girls from my senior class but of course it’s all remote. I haven’t been with either one in person since they closed the school buildings, but we video each other all the time. What used to be weird or out of the ordinary is now kind of accepted.

Katie and Jenny were in my circle of friends before the quarantine, but we never dated. After everything got locked down, what people desired changed. Having a car or playing football is irrelevant now. Katie thinks I’m really funny when I overdub some of the older movies and change the lines to amuse us. When we video each other, she teases me by wearing a gauzy thing and accidentally letting me see parts of her body on purpose. When we start playing with ourselves, she rips it off and puts her phone right between her knees and starts demanding I go faster. I wish I could touch her, but we still get each other off really well.

I really liked after we both had orgasms and were half awake, she’d lick her fingers and tell me how much she wanted us to taste each other. She always asks for a closeup of my come.

Jenny likes watching the two of us, but she doesn’t tease at all. She is always naked and uses a dildo on herself slowly while enjoying the show we put on. Katie tells her she wants to see Jenny wearing both of our juices which make Jenny laugh as she denies it. Sometimes though Katie and I stop everything until Jenny starts doing what we ask, which is great. Seeing her obey us. To do things she doesn’t really want to do, but will for us. If we do it too often though, she just hangs up. So we always have to judge her behavior and make sure we don’t go too far. It’s helped me grow up trying to understand how they think and what they want, where the balance is.

Which is maybe why I able to notice that Mom and Greg were probably having an issue. Mom has started looking sadder the last few days, so perhaps they’re breaking up? It was called Ghosting before Corona, but now it’s so common it’s just called ending a relationship. Things have changed a lot.

Turns out I was wrong though.

Mom knocked on my door but didn’t open it. She knew what I was probably doing with my two girlfriends. As we scrambled to put on clothes, she waited until I eventually opened the door. She hesitated before stepping into my room wearing a robe and carrying a laptop. It’s the first time she’s been in here since the quarantine. She smiled and said hi to Katie and Jenny. Women haven’t changed that much, they immediately started chatting with each other and asking about everyone they knew in common. I wisely went and got a drink for the two of us while they caught up.

By the time I returned, my two girls were waiting to say good night to me. They both said goodby to my mom and I before signing off. Mom turned to me with an odd expression, She paused and took a deep breath before continuing.

“Paul, I’m sorry to take you away from them, but I need you for a few minutes. This is going to be hard for me, but well, the world is a hard place and we need to make our way in it the best that we can.”

This sounded just like Mom, trying to cheer me up as we adapted to this new reality. “Of course mom, do you need help moving something?”

“Not quite, Greg wants to speak with you Paul, he’s waiting for us.” She opened the laptop and connected with Greg. As soon as I saw him on the screen though, it all became clear. He had the virus and didn’t look good. The presence of the health worker in the hazmat suit in his bedroom pretty much ended the debate. They only showed up if you were about to die.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.