The Elms at Doral Sands and Tina Too! - Cover

The Elms at Doral Sands and Tina Too!

by Pettybox

Copyright© 2020 by Pettybox

Romantic Sex Story: A tale dealing with holiday cheer and an unlikely pairing of personalities that seems to work out for the best.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Oral Sex   .

The Elms at Doral Sands is an exclusive little community just out the Allen Park Road from Yankeetown, Florida. We sit between Crystal River and Cedar Key. The name Yankeetown has nothing to do with the baseball team, rather, it comes from the fact the local mail carrier frequently and derisively directed visitors to the settlement he called “that Yankee town”. That we know of, there are no Elms at Doral Sands, and very little sand, besides what gets tracked back from local beaches. There were elms many years ago in the area, but a blight wiped them out and a reference to Doral comes from the rumor, maybe true, maybe not, that the fine powdery white sand in the traps at The Doral Golf Resort comes from the Keys to the west of us. We are exclusive because of the $50K buy-in of the land we each own on the site, and that mobile homes are not allowed, only high-end modular homes. From your virgin pad site with no utilities to completion, including your buy-in, it’s almost 200K to belong. Your advantages are very small turnover of residents, a stable community, a small monthly fee ($300) takes care of all utilities, mowing, watering, TV, etc. You are to be retired, over 50, and never been convicted of a felony. All of these requirements have been challenged in courts, but, they have been fought off successfully since we are almost always at 100% ownership of the 200 sites. I tend to be mostly with our clique of 30 folks, and that’s 10 married couples, a few widowers and divorcees, plus 4 of us who never married simply because of the lack of time and opportunity.

There are 4 gathering sites, and 2 have pools. Where the most of our clique can be found, we are not near either pool, just 4 tables with umbrellas, a chess table, and a round bench area that seats 8 or 10 that has a misting station if we need it.

As the Holidays approached last year everyone began talking of their plans and much to my surprise, of our 30 only 4 would be here for Christmas. That would be me (Marty), my constant chess partner Frank, who would be post-op from knee replacement, his wife and Tina 2. We have 3 Tina’s in the bunch and we number them. Tina, Tina 2, Tina Trey. Unfortunately, Tina 2 is the most unfriendly Tina. If we say Hi or Hello and get a response, you must be on her good list for the day. Overall, she is snotty, and snobby. She sits with 4 of her girlfriends, Beth, an out lesbian, Carol, (Beth’s current partner), Vanessa, and Gwen and the rest of us be damned, it seems. (those 4 are all “in” with the rest of us, just Tina 2 seemed aloof) She will laugh and participate with everything we do, but getting more than a nod from her is rare. I’ve walked past her in the market, stood behind her in the check-out line, and had her never acknowledge I was there. My urge to slap her silly is almost uncontrollable.

I thought to ask Tina 2 to go to The Elms Christmas Dinner, (out of courtesy for the season) but decided if she turned me down, I may no longer stifle the slap urge. There were only 25 signed up for the dinner of the 300 or so residents, so, I opted for cooking my own Christmas dinner. I had lobster dinner for 4 shipped in from Maine, so if I wanted company, I was covered.

When Christmas Eve came around, I was at the Midnight Mass where I sat in my usual seat at St Anthony’s in nearby Inglis, Florida. Just as the mass was beginning, Tina 2 came to my pew and she smiled and asked I let her in. I stood and got out to let her in the aisle. Instead of moving down the pew, she sat right next to me. I was a bit shocked. I tried to pay little attention to her, as she normally did to me, but at the part of the mass where we exchange well wishes of “Peace”, she instead hugged me. I was blown away and happy I had a story to pass on to the gang when they all got home.

As we began to file out, she began small talk saying, “Marty, I can’t believe I was almost late for Mass, I reserved that Uber a month ago. She was late, Uber is not so dependable out here in the sticks.”

Perhaps in the Christmas Spirit I turned and asked, “Is Uber here waiting for you now?”

She was just fiddling with her phone to find out her ETA and she looked up to me and said, “It says she’ll be here in 45 minutes. She’s way over in Citrus Springs, getting a share from St. Elizabeth’s Midnight Mass. If she only told me I would have went there.”

I couldn’t help myself, just being the human being I am, and asked, “Can you cancel the ride? I can bring you home; you’re only a few doors away?”

She looked surprised and tapped at her phone and after waiting for a reply, she said, “Marty, thank you, if it’s not too much trouble.”

I showed her to my car, even opened her door for her and we were on the way. She began talking like we were old fast friends, about the Holidays, and Christmas in particular, what she missed, and all that sort of stuff. She even told me about her years of working a ranch, breaking horses, shearing sheep etc. I had an overwhelming urge to casually ask her, “Why are you such a fucking bitch all the time?” However, I held my tongue.

“I went to sign up for The Elms Christmas Dinner, but I didn’t know one name on the list, so I got a Marie Callendar’s Turkey dinner for later today. Would you like to share it with me?”

I was in shock that she actually wanted to interact with me and just said, “No, I have plans.”

My negative response seemed to stun her; I think. She may have thought she was quite the prize of our group, being a single, fairly good-looking female, who is not widowed or divorced. One of the other women in our clique, Beth, an admitted lesbian who had a partner, said she had seen her at one of the pools and she looked quite nice in a bikini, but didn’t think she was anything but straight. However, most of us only knew her to be snotty old Tina 2 who usually hung with her 4 girlfriends and had us wondering about her sexual persuasion.

My negative response seemed to stop her prattle as we got close to home and I began to feel bad (damned Christmas Sprit), so I asked, “Why don’t you save your dinner, and come over and eat with me? I have lobsters, chowder, hush puppies, and a bean casserole shipped in from Maine. It’s supposed to feed 4, so there is plenty.”

She seemed to choke up a bit, perhaps knowing what a bitch she was and not deserving any sort of “niceties” from me. “That would be nice, to be with someone, if you want me.”

“I wouldn’t ask if I didn’t” I said.

“Can I bring anything?” She asked.

“If you want red wine, bring that, I only have Champagne for dinner and beer or liquor.”

“What time is good?” She asked quietly with a little smile.

“Let’s say one o’clock, we’ll have a drink and some cheese before I prepare dinner.” I responded just as I pulled up to her door.

“Thank you so much for the invitation.” She said as she patted my hand. “Good night Marty, see you at one”

As she walked into her place, I just noticed her tight skirt in the bright moonlight, and how it clung so nice to her. This was the first time I EVER looked at her in that way at all. She was thin; flat bellied, and did have a nice caboose. But she was a snotty snob and only the Spirit of Christmas led me to ask her to join me in my Holiday repast.

I checked my “care package” from Maine and the lobsters still seemed lively, and I was to bed, hoping Santa might stop.

Christmas morning was quite like any other, to tell you the truth. I took my morning walk, but it was void of all the folks I normally see. My little “hometown” was quite quiet. As I walked past the home of Tina 2, where I let her off the night before, I was thinking of the razzing I would get from my friends for being so nice to her, after all of the times she was such a snob and a shit, times we all condemned her for, gave her the finger behind her back, and made faces at. Her only saving grace was that if we were all together in a discussion, or for a meal, or a party, or a function, she was friendly and somewhat hospitable, but not entirely hospitable. But then afterwards if she were riding back to her home in her 4-seater cart, she would ride right by any of us, without so much as a wave, or God forbid, offer a ride.

Once home from walking, I showered and made a few Christmas calls to a few relatives and friends. I took the frozen part of my meal from the freezer and made my last check of the lobsters, which were still active and sure to be delicious.

Promptly at one o’clock came the knock to my door of Tina 2. She came in as if I were her long-lost best friend, hugging me and wishing me a Merry Christmas. She had a light green sweater type top, and a red skirt, looking very Christmassy.

She brought a favorite wine of hers and we enjoyed cheeses and some cracker crisps as we talked and reminisced of Christmas’s past in our lives. She was sitting across from me on the other love seat and then asked where my bathroom was. I showed her and when she returned, she sat right next to me. It was then I noticed a look about her that was different. It was a softness that never really showed before in any of her dealings with our gang. I reached for my wine and when I did, she did as well, adjusting her seating stance to get a bit closer to me. She offered to clink my glass and said, “We can make this a very special Christmas for the both of us. We’re both alone and have no one. I’m not looking for a boyfriend, don’t get that idea. We both have needs, and Christmas is a time for sharing.”

Before I could digest her words, she pressed her lips to mine and kissed me hard. I offered no resistance and kissed back introducing my tongue to her as my arm reached to pull her closer and her hand rested on my thigh. We continued the hard kiss until she broke the seal of our lips. Her hand stayed on my thigh and inched up a bit further.

I was going to say something, but she put a finger to my lips and said, “I know where this is going, and I want this. Do you want the same thing?”

I did a double –take and then felt myself giving in to her charms. “No strings, right?” I asked.

“I ask you not to tell everyone.” She said and then paused, saying, “No one will believe you anyway. They all think I’m an ice queen, and most think, a lesbian.”

“That’s all your own doing.” Was my only answer before her mouth went to mine once again.

She kissed hungrily and sexy, like it was something she craved and wanted badly. When she took her lips from mine, she saw the stun in my face that she had to respond to.

“A fire has burned inside of me before, ... he was a soldier, but a war took him away from me. Being alone with you last night made me think of him, and what I’ve missed, being with and close to a man. I don’t trust my feelings, or anyone else’s anymore. But, thinking of him last night re-lit a fire in me. It kept me up most of the night. I think he wants me to fan those flames and enjoy myself. I’m tired of being such a bitter bitch about a situation I can’t change. I describe myself as “angry at life with an unforgiving furor”. I’ve hated everything about life for a long time.”

“Do you mean YOU’LL change after this?” I asked.

She shrugged her shoulders and spit out a guffaw-like reaction. “I doubt it; I’ve become such a cunt. But I’ll try hard to.”

I took my first aggressive move on her as my reaction to her shrug and attitude as I turned and put my lips to hers and pushed her back into the love seat. I used my knee to spread her legs, as her skirt rode up, and lay right on her and grind as I mashed my body on hers.

“Is this how bad you’ve wanted me?” she asked in a breathless whisper.

I chuckled and snorted, “Most men around here, ... want to beat your ass, before shoving things up it. No one has deserved the attitude you’ve dished, while we simply try to enjoy life here.”

“I HAVE friends here!” She said defending herself.

“I see you with the same 3 women, but none of them are as much a bitch as you. They smile and say hello, at least. Everyone assumes and imagines the 4 of you in a daisy chain.” I said as I continued to grind on her.

“NO, no! We’ve NEVER had any sex between us. We only hang because we have no partners. The rest of YOU all seem to hook up.” She said as I felt her reacting to my bulge pushing between her legs.

I knelt up relenting pressure on her. “We have no set couples, just the marrieds. If we hook up, it’s private.” I insisted.

“It’s not REAL private, rumor says you’ve slept with 4 women here. Ladies talk.”

She readjusted and got to her knees on the love seat, getting eye to eye with me.

“When was the last time you got a blowjob?” She asked as her hand went under me to cup the bulge she had been enjoying against her the past few moments.

“Not so long ago that I don’t remember how good it is.” I answered.

“I’ll bet there are a few good cocksuckers inside this place, lots of horny women around besides the friends in our group.” She said smiling as I made no committal answer.

“Come on Marty, ... How long? I’m going to tell you how long it’s been since I gave one.”

“Thanksgiving week, and I was thankful.” I said with a giggle as I recalled.

(She sighed) “It’s been 15 years for me, but I think I still have a taste for it, my man always loved it. (She smiled and winked to me) I can tell you; I miss it.” She said still fumbling and cupping my junk. “I’ll bet it’s like riding a bike, haha ... Marty, how does this sound? You get a nice blowjob, you make our dinner, and then we hit the sheets and you tear me up however you please. No rough stuff, no kinky shit.” She said as her hand slid up over my junk and searched for the buckle on my belt.

“Why me, why now?” I asked while she undid my belt.

“You’re eligible, sort of handsome, (she chuckled knowing I was considered a “dish” among the local prospects) and if I’m going to give it up, it might as well be with someone who I’ve heard is ... worth it.”

“Worth it?” I asked as my pants came open as one hand pulled down my zipper and her other reached inside.

“This.” She said as her soft hand wrapped around my stiffening dick.

There seemed to be a pause as she adjusted her stance on her knees on the love seat and her hand reached for my arm, like pulling me.

“Stand up for me.” She commanded.

I stood, and as I did, my pants fell to the floor and she pulled my underwear down the rest of the way.

She leaned forward and looked down to the clothes puddle around my ankles and said, “Step out,” as she reached up and unbuttoned my shirt.

She didn’t push my shirt off, but she did run her hand over my chest and belly.

“You’re a good-looking guy, you should be fucking all of the women here.” She said with a smile on her face as she began to take a stance before me, preparing to bend over my cock.

“Maybe I am.” I said matter-of-factly.

“I know who you’ve fucked.” She said licking her lips.

I took my cock in hand and stepped back a half step as she looked up to me, a quizzical look on her face.

“I’m naked, let’s see those titties.” I said roughly.

“That’s the business at hand,” she said hesitating and pointing to my junk.

I smiled and said, “Hands are the reason I’m asking for them.”

She peeled her sweater up and off to reveal a light, sleeping type, bra that didn’t hide the shape and color of her nipples. It didn’t snap, she just took it over her head. Her tits were nice and full, not too droopy, they still stood out. She turned red and tried to cover up.

“Don’t hide them Tina, they are beautiful. I bet they feel really nice.” I said reaching for them as she moved her hands away.

I filled my hands with them and pinched at her puffy nipples. Her reaction was to bend and fill her mouth with my cock. She moved her mouth deftly up and down over me, her hands on her thighs as I fumbled her breasts. She groaned as I played and I knew she must have been leaking down below.

“I can scratch that itch before you finish.” I said coarsely as she came up and quickly loosened the stays on the side of her skirt and she pushed it down. I thought I was going to reach into her panties for her, but she wasn’t wearing any and in one move to get the skirt off her legs she turned and bent before me. She wanted THAT kind of scratch.

Bent over in a ball on the loveseat with her white bikini tanned ass displayed for me I needed no instruction or encouragement. I sunk my cock into her as she shrieked out in satisfaction.

“FUCK THAT, make me cum!!” She bellowed as I followed suit.

She was wet as hell and felt as tight as a teenager. I stroked hard at her maybe 15 or 20 times when she let out a whoop and threw her arms out before her to the back of the loveseat and push back at me hard. She seemed rigid in spasm for 8 or 10 seconds before dropping her hands from the back of the seat and relaxing. I drew my cock out and she quickly turned to the former position and filled her mouth with my pussy soaked cock. I grabbed those titties again and she went to town, knowing I was half way there.

I felt myself stiffen even more as I knew my orgasm was starting. That tingle deep in your prostate is not to be mistaken. I’m sure I leaked a little pre-cum to her taste buds and she was going for broke. She wasn’t going to shoot it on her face or boobies, she wanted it over her tongue and down her throat. I pulled my hands from her tits and put them on my ass as I thrust my middle to her sucking face. I shot a couple big spurts as I grunted and groaned in my joy of cumming. I’m sure I leaked more drain from my balls as she kept her mouth going, getting slower with a little tighter suck as she began to finish.

When she lifted her head from me, she looked up and smiled.

“That was a hot delicious cum pie. You did me so well. Wait till later.”

I was exhausted from it all and I spun and plopped down beside her. She shifted off her knees and sat next to me hugging up to me. We were both getting our breath. As one point she must have seen some last entrails from my orgasm and she bent and lolled on my cock head for a few seconds before hugging her head to my chest again.

After a few minutes I moved a bit and she sat up.

“Let’s freshen up and get dressed.” I said. “I’ll get our dinner started.”

Tina got up and went right to the bathroom as I gathered my thoughts and looked for my clothes. She came back with a wet wash towel and without asking just took my cock and wiped around the head before running the wet towel around me, and then under and around my balls. She did this as if we had done this 1000 times. It was done in such a loving way I felt my heart jump in affection for her. She took my underwear and got it onto my feet and I stood. She pulled them up and handed me my pants as she put her sweater back on, folding her bra and putting that in her purse. The sweater was long and just covered her front and back. She folded her skirt and set it aside.

“Are you going to make Christmas dinner now?” She said with a smile I had never seen her do before.

“I am. Once the water boils the oven should be preheated, then we’re 15 minutes away.” I assured her.

“Would you mind if I took a rinsing shower?” She asked demurely.

“No, not at all. Towels are in the bathroom pantry, 2nd shelf. There are things you can wear behind them. Clean things I keep for such occasions, cover-ups, tee’s, drawers.” I said with a smart smirk.

“For other women who fuck you for dinner?” She said with a bit of an attitude.

“Most only get what you’ve already had.” I said to combat her remark. She started to head to the shower, but stopped and turned.

“I know 3 or 4 women here who say they’ve been with you, any others?”

“I don’t kiss and tell, but let’s say I do OK. I could do better if I wanted. It’s a nice reputation when you’re 25 or 30. At 52 some think it’s skeezy. But I’m not chasing it, it finds me, usually.” I said with a grin.

“There’s a little whore in every woman. If she can get away with it, she will.” Tina said nodding before turning for the shower, but just before she disappeared into the bath she stopped and assured me;

“You are my first in over 15 years, I always kind of knew it would be you, if anyone.”

“Why is that?”

“Your confidence, your presence around women. You ooze a certain charm; you aren’t intimidated by looks or lack of. Hard to put into words.” She said smiling that “fuck me” smile again.

I had my pot boiling and oven ready in the time it took her to shower. Everything was cooking with timers ticking when she came into the room. She was wearing a long tee, with a pair of boxer briefs that fit what I could see of her ass nicely.

“Can I do anything to help?” She asked.

“No, the table is set, utensils out, and I poured your wine for each of us, and champagne to toast. There are lobster bibs and plenty of napkins. We are ready, just have a seat.”

I served 2 plates for each of us, one for the lobster and one for the rest. My lobsters were perfect. I clipped the claw tips and drained the excess water, cracked the claws, and cut up the middle of the bottom of the tail. I asked her to follow my lead with the lobster and she did, getting the main meat out with little trouble. It was a total feast that left us both comfortable and satisfied. We teamed on the cleanup and soon the dishwasher was humming and we were drying our hands.

“Too bad I didn’t bring dessert.” Tina said, “Something sweet would top that off great.”

“You brought exactly what I want to eat.” I said as I cornered her in my small kitchen.

She smiled big and went into my arms as we kissed and necked. My hands drifted down to cup her ass and eventually I picked her up, her legs wrapped around me. I walked her lithe little body to the bedroom and set her on the bed, pulled off the boxer briefs and I went to my knees beside it with her open legs before me.

Using my hands, forearms and fingers, I kept her pussy wide open for my feast. She was wet and tasting of sex as she squirmed and orgasmed under my mouth. Her cream was thick and pungent, like a young girl (you might call me a pussy connoisseur) and I lapped it up as she moved under my mouth before I paid special attention to her clit and had her squealing between calls for me to fuck her.

I stood and straddled her on the bed, my thighs across her breasts so she could harden my cock with her lips and tongue. Once accomplished, and it didn’t take long, I moved down her body, shifted her a bit to get her ankles on my shoulders. My cockhead found her pussy, and although I had been in it just a few hours before, this was altogether different. Earlier in the afternoon she had been sopping wet when I sloshed in and out of her with her ass to my thighs. This version of her charms was after I had stirred her thick anticipatory cream out for me to lap up and cause her to spasm and squeeze out muscled jolts of sexual paralysis and hold her breath and orgasmic peak until she was near unconsciousness, before she let it go to let another build.

Now I had her bent in half, the backs of her calves now on my shoulders as I plunged into her as she held her arms around my neck. I had never taken part or witnessed such a maddened fuck as she was dealing to me, where suddenly she was fucking me, not me fucking her. Her mouth was next to my ear as she wailed and grunted telling me I was in the back of her throat, wailing “So deep, So deep!!” (I can assure you I am as average as I’ve witnessed and nowhere near any porn star size, I’ve ever seen)

After one particular spasm her fingers slipped from around my neck and I was able to relent the fold of her body and allow cooling air between us, still plugged as deep as ever in her slot. She thrashed and shook beneath me with her eyes rolled back in her head like a scene from The Exorcist. Then she drew a long guttural breath and she seemed to go limp and I stopped my part of the fucking we were having. She lay limp for a moment, her head fallen sideways, eyes closed, I thought she had passed out or died (it crossed my mind). But then suddenly her arms came up and held my sides.

“Finish ON me, don’t cum IN me.”

I started to stroke into her again and knew I could not last long. I suddenly had a thought I had to share.

“You’re going to revert to the cold bitch you’ve always been and I need better closure than that!” I spat out.

She looked totally confused and pushed at me to settle me back to my knees almost drawing totally out of her, waiting to hear what I wanted.

“I’m not convinced you’ll ever change your ways. The next time you dish out your shit I need the satisfaction that I did you MY way. I’ll fuck your mouth!”

She looked a little hurt and cried out, “I’ve already sucked your balls dry, why can’t you just shoot on me?”

“It’s too civil and the first time you’re not, I’ll feel cheated. I’d rather jerk off into a towel than do what YOU want!”

“Suppose I just dress and leave you blue balls.” She spat out.

“It would be typical Tina 2 and not surprise me.” I told her thinking she would do just that, dress and leave.

My words emboldened her and she got up to her knees and nose to nose with me.

“I still LIKE eating cum and I’ll do this to ENJOY it and not let you think you degraded me. Stand up!” She said in a loud determined whisper.

I pushed myself up to my feet on the bed, my pussy soddened dick right in her face.

“Just to satisfy another of the stories that float around about me, this is the ONLY way I’ve ever tasted pussy, off a man’s dick!” She said in a nasty tone before she took as much of me as she could keep in her mouth, cleaning all of her juices and cum from me.

Once I was clean and she began to suck me in earnest I reached down and cradled her head holding it, positioning my thumbs just at the tops of her ears in the crevice between the ear and her head. I began to pump in and out of her mouth, fucking it like I said I wanted. She made no protests and allowed me the pleasure, even helping me as she moved her tongue and timed her swallows.

My cum began to rise up quickly and my strokes to her mouth got a little uneven and furtive. She sensed my end was near and simply let herself be face fucked as I spilled myself down her throat, thrusting myself as deep as I could until I was done. I held her head tightly to my middle as the last of my cum was drawn out and for the first time in the ordeal, she fought or protested as she pushed me away hard.

She coughed and a long trail of saliva followed before she cried out, “Let me breathe, don’t choke me!”

I just stood there for a moment but couldn’t resist the urge to grab my cock and stroke up the last pleasure pearl I could produce. I was surprised she lapped at the tip.

I went to my knees and backed off the bed and I was amazed she didn’t scurry to leave. Instead she pulled back at the covers and slipped into the bed.

“You aren’t leaving?” I asked figuring she was degraded and scorned.

“No, I’m staying to get fucked in the morning before I leave. You’re never going to want this pussy too far from you. I know that!”

“Just how do you know THAT?”

Tina half smiled and took an attitude in her face and looked at me with burning eyes before she told me in a low, but firm voice, “I’ve only been with 4 men, including you. For the first two, I had to move away to lose them, they would not leave me alone. The third I fell in love with and spent 8 years with, traveling the world as the Marines moved him around. He was killed in Afghanistan and I swore I would never get over him, never give myself to any other man. Last night, just riding home with you I got this feeling, this strange attraction that I had to be with a man. After you asked me to dinner, I got home and spent the night talking to a ghost, I guess, and played with myself till I was exhausted, thinking of him. When I woke this morning, I knew he wanted me to move on. If any man around here ever got my interest peaked, it was you. Our getting together was no coincidence; it was well planned by me and fate. We are going to be together for a while. We have lots of exploring of each other’s bodies to do before we decide what to do with ourselves. You thought degrading me, shoving your cock down my throat, would send me away? That only assured me that I had you. I have been a cunt, a bitch, and a terrible person to get along with ever since I bought-in here. I promise you that will change. You will see a different person from here on out.”

“You have high hopes Tina,” I answered, “But you’re welcome to stay tonight. We’ll see what the morning brings. You have no idea how much some people here loathe you, and how close I wanted just to leave you at the church last night to wait for your Uber. It was only the spirit of Christmas that made me be nice to you.”

“I understand totally, but let’s see what the morning brings.” She said as she pulled the pillow from her side of the bed to her face and closed her eyes to sleep.

I was exhausted myself and slipped in beside her, careful to keep a distance. It took me a short while to fall asleep as I thought about what a wild sex creature she was. She was hot for a 50 something, and without clothes, she was gorgeous. It was always hard to look at her that way because she was such a nasty person. I trailed off and fell asleep wondering what the next day might bring.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.