The Hart Land - Cover

The Hart Land

Copyright© 2020 by JRyter

Chapter 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - One summer in the lives of a family in rural Kansas - as Nancy Winters and her fifteen year old twins - welcome their Uncle Robert and his fifteen year old twins to live with them.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

I always wake up early here on the ranch and today was no exception. I raised my head and looked at all the naked butts and legs tangled together in my bed. I turned my head and there was Demi, smiling at me as she slipped from the sheets and off the side of the bed. She motioned for me to get up too and threw me a t-shirt when I slipped out the foot of the bed to keep from crawling over anyone.

“Take me for a ride before breakfast Jody,” she whispered.

I grinned and nodded, then reached for my cut-offs.

She grabbed them and threw them back on the floor, pulling me to the door, both of us wearing only t-shirts. Hers came just to the bottom of her butt cheeks and mine came just low enough to make a tent over my erect cock.

We ran through the kitchen and out the door, careful not to let the screen door slam as we hurried to my truck.

I knew I couldn’t drive on the county or state roads, but I could legally drive on the ranch even though I was still only 15. I have my learner permit and it requires an adult with me if I’m on public roads.

We left the ranchhouse and headed south, Demi sitting next to me naked. She’d taken her shirt off as soon as she got in. She wasted no time in raising my shirt and kissing my eager cock. She had listened to my instructions and never once scraped me with her teeth as she sucked my knob into her mouth and pulled my right knee wide so she could rub my balls.

She raised her head to look at me, “Don’t come yet, I want you in my pussy and I want your cum deep inside me when you take my cherry.”

I had to really hold back just to keep from shooting in her mouth when she said that.

I shoved the shift lever out of gear and shut the ignition off, letting the truck coast to a stop as I pulled her up to kiss her.

“You’re about to make me come, Demi. I hope you’re ready because I’m about to blow my cum all over this truck.”

“I’m more than ready. I’ve dreamed of this day - fucking you right here on this ranch. Now my dream’s coming true and I plan to be your woman, even though we’re too young to marry. I’ll still be here with you when our parents say we can marry.”

She slid out on the ground and pulled me out to stand beside her.

Demi is a month younger than me and a few inches shorter. I think we make a perfect pair. Her titties are a little bigger than Josie’s and her sexy butt makes me want to fuck her right between her butt cheeks.

“Fuck me on the tailgate, so I can see your cock take my cherry. I’m so fucking horny my legs are shaking.”

I helped her get her sexy butt upon the tailgate, then pulled her knees apart. Her pussy is wet and my cock is as hard as a gate post.

She held me by my upper arms as she leaned back and looked down at my cock touching her pussy. I took my right hand and pulled my cock up through her pussy lips, making her blow her breath and grunt as she looked up at me.

“That felt so good, do it some more. I think I could come, just by you pushing your cock through my pussy lips just like that.”

I swiped my cock up and down then, making sure I pushed against her clitty as she rocked her butt on the tailgate and held my arms.

I pushed up through her pussy lips slowly, making them spread wide as my cock slid up under her little clitty, pushing against it, then slipping past it.

“Now Jody, fuck my pussy - NOW. Take my cherry!”

She spread her legs and bent her knees to place her feet on my hips. With her legs bowed and her pussy wide open for me, I pushed the head of my cock down until it was spreading her pussy lips. Demi leaned forward and rolled her butt back and forth.

“Fuck me, Jody.”

I eased the head of my cock against her pussy and she held her butt in place as her pussy lips opened to let the head of my cock slip almost all the way inside. Her lower body flinched and I stopped. She smiled and pressed her pussy against my cock, taking me inside. With my cockhead just inside her, I stopped and she looked at me.

“More. I need more ... it only stings a little.”

I resisted the urge to shove deep, then eased into her a little more. I felt the pop inside her pussy and I felt her jerk her butt back, almost making my cock pop out.

I was still looking down at the sight of my cock entering her virgin pussy when I saw some blood on the side of my cock.

“We broke your cherry, Demi, are you ready for more?”

“Yessssss.”

She pulled my arms and I leaned over to kiss her as she pushed her hips up, her feet locked around my hips, pulling me deeper inside her.

I wanted to be even deeper, but I wanted her to feel good when we finished. I pushed and she did too, making my cock slip into her a little more. She grunted again and shoved her lower body up against me, pulling me, with her feet digging into my butt. I was all the way inside her, my belly against her belly. Her titties against my chest.

“Fuck me Jody ... fuck me hard, Baby. Don’t pull back, let it stay deep and fuck me,” she whimpered as she continued to roll her body against me, holding me tight as we fucked.

I rocked my hips slightly as she rolled hers. She moved faster and faster, then she began to really draw back and fuck me. I was excited to be her first ... and be in love. With my hands on her hips, I pulled her close, then pushed back. I rammed my cock into her hard, and she met me. We fucked like crazy against each other, and the more we fucked, the faster she moved her butt.

Demi was trying to get her knees higher on my body as we fucked. I reached under both her knees and pulled her legs higher, her legs over my arms - opening her pussy even more to let me drive my cock deeper.

“YESSS ... Fuck me, Jody! I feel my come, fuck me and come in my pussy.”

I couldn’t hold it any longer. As I shot her pussy full, she grabbed me and shoved her pussy up to ride down on my cock.

Demi looked up at me as we began to come down from our high. I grinned and she did too. We kissed and held each other as my cock slipped from her pussy.

“I love fucking, Jody. I want to fuck every day,” she said as we kissed.

I grabbed some paper towels from under my seat and we wiped each other. I drove slowly back to the house as I held her with my right arm around her, holding her as she lay her hand on my thigh.

Back at the house, we sneaked down the hall and I was hoping that Uncle Robert had spent the night with Sue. Demi was just hoping he and Sue like each other.

Boy ... I’ll say they like each other. When we peeked in the room, Sue was sitting on his cock. He had both hands up on her huge titties as she fucked him.

Demi was leaning over as we peeped around the door. I was leaning over behind her as we watched her daddy fuck. She was excited and backed up against me. My cock was already hard from watching them fuck and I slipped it into her pussy. She grunted and Uncle Robert saw us, waving for us to come on in.

“Demi, you and Jody come on in. We’re going to be one big family and we don’t have to sneak to hide anything.”

Sue turned to see us. She never stopped fucking Uncle Robert as Demi and I walked over to the bed.

“Daddy, I’m so happy for you.

“Sue we hope you and Daddy love each other, we want you to be our new Mom.” Demi put her knee on the bed to lean over and kiss her cheek.

“Demi, Honey ... Your dad and I have already decided that we want to be together, we haven’t stopped fucking since we came up here last night. You and Jody get in bed with us if you want to. We know you’ve already been together, we can see cum all over your legs.”

“Daddy, can we?”

“Sure Baby. You and Jody are welcome in our bed anytime. Come on up here and give me a hug, I saw you and Jody bent over at the door. I’m happy for you.”

Demi leaned over to kiss her dad.

Here she is again with her butt up, right in front of me. I wanted to put my cock back in her pussy, but before I could, Sue reached over and put her hand on Demi’s pussy.

“I like that Sue,” Demi said as Sue fingered her pussy from behind.

“I love touching you too, Hon.

“Robert, you have a beautiful, sexy daughter. I could just hug her to me while you and I fuck like this.”

Demi raised up and turned to hug her.

“I love seeing my daughter naked and hugging you, Sue. You two are making me horny as hell.”

He patted Demi’s butt.

“Demi come over here with me, sit on your daddy’s belly and let me hold you while I fuck his big cock,” Sue pulled Demi and she straddled Uncle Robert’s belly and slid back next to Sue.

He reached up and cupped Demi’s titties and Sue reached around and rubbed them too as she rode his cock. Sue pulled me close to her side and kissed me as she held Demi.

Demi was really turned on and I knew she wanted more. She was bucking her butt back and forth on her daddy’s belly, smiling at him.

Sue must have known Demi wanted more. She slid off his cock and pulled Demi back with her. I saw Uncle Robert’s cock slip right into Demi’s pussy. She began fucking her daddy just like Sue had been.

Sue crawled around to kiss Uncle Robert, her butt was bent over just right and I slipped my cock into her pussy from behind. Demi slid her hand between her butt and my belly and fingered Sue’s pussy as I fucked her.

We fucked like crazy, none of us lasting long. This was wild and I knew we’d see a lot more of this action. I could hardly wait to go visit Mom and Gene. I knew Demi and Mom would be the same way she is with Sue. I knew Gene would love to have some of Demi’s hot pussy.

Just as I blasted a big load of cum in Sue’s pussy, I saw Demi and her dad tense up and start jerking wildly as they reached a climax, their first time to have sex together.

When Demi pulled up off her Daddy’s cock, it fell over on his leg and she patted it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.