The Hart Land - Cover

The Hart Land

Copyright© 2020 by JRyter

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - One summer in the lives of a family in rural Kansas - as Nancy Winters and her fifteen year old twins - welcome their Uncle Robert and his fifteen year old twins to live with them.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

“Don’t look so shocked, Jody. Dad wants to know all the details, he wants to know that you did a good job and that he’ll be a Daddy again,” Ingrid said and I eased up a bit.

When we got back to the hay field, Ms. Judith got in the tractor cab with Mr. Joran and Ingrid and I drove the hay loader trucks. She showed me how to drive right beside the rows of the square bales that came out the back of the baler and flipped over on the side so the loader could grab them, the loader would pick them up and load them almost as fast as we came to them.

I rode in the small cab of the loader truck with Ingrid as she showed me how to operate the controls. When I was ready, she let me operate it while she sat in my lap.

“This seat will slide way back Jody,” she said and reached down and grabbed the lever and we slid way back away from the steering wheel, but I could still reach down to put my hand on the loader controls. Ingrid slipped her shorts off and sat on my lap naked.

“Want some more pussy, Jody? I need another good fucking already,” she laughed as I unhooked the straps and let them fall between us and she just slipped them down to my feet as I loaded hay bales.

My cock sprang up, ready for action, swollen and throbbing. Ingrid sat on me and guided my cock to her pussy. We loaded the whole bale wagon and headed to the barn. She really got to bouncing on the way as I drove faster over the farm roads to hurry and get back for another load.

We fucked until we got back to the hayfield, then she put her shorts on and made me pull my overalls up.

“I really wanted some more of your hot pussy,” I told her.

“I want some more of that magic cock too ... but I want Mom to get all she wants. I’ll be here for you when you get through fucking her ... I’ll be home another four days too if you can come back.”

“Good, I love your pussy, Ingrid.”

“I love your cock too, Jody.”

When the day was done with all the hay baled and in the barns, Ingrid and Ms. Judith went with me back to the ‘hayfield - bedroom’ once more. Ms. Judith was totally re-energized with her rest and from her talk with Mr. Joran. He told her that he was so proud of her for giving him the one thing he could not get himself. He told her that she and Ingrid was to take me to the Dodge dealership before I go home, and get my new truck he’d ordered.

Ms. Judith and I fucked for over an hour before she pushed me away, laughing and telling Ingrid to take over - “I’m all fucked out, Ingrid. Get on this wild cock and let him give you some insurance.”

“Mom, take us to town to get Jody’s truck, I want to ride back with him and ‘break it in’ right.”

With my cock coated in dry sperm and both of them with their titties almost exposed, we went right in to the salesman who had the truck ready for us. He just smiled as Ms. Judith signed the papers, her big titties jiggling and almost falling free from her bib-overalls more than once.

Ingrid and I took the keys and went out the door to see my new Dodge 1500 Lone-Star Special Edition 4X4 pickup. Man, it’s metallic silver and has a 5 speed automatic transmission with floor shifter. It’s loaded with every option you can order on a Dodge pickup and I was grinning from ear to ear.

“Get in, Jody. I want to sit next to you and strip naked, I want you to fuck me on our way home, in the front seat, in the back seat, and in the pickup bed.”

“I feel like I could fuck all night and all day tomorrow. This is the best day of my life, Ingrid. You’re so beautiful and sexy, and I love you for all of this.”

“I love you too, Jody. I’ll love you as the father of my babies I know I’m carrying already. I hope I have two if not three, two girls and a boy.”

“Get naked Ingrid and fuck me while I drive across our place and onto yours. Then I want to stop, open all the doors and fuck you in the back seat and in the pickup bed too.”

She was naked in a flash and started pulling my bibs down and off my feet, I tilted the steering wheel up and slid the seat back so she could sit in my lap and fuck me.

No matter how many times we fuck, I love the way she feels when my cock slides up into her tight pussy. We fucked five times before I let her out in front of her house after dark. I walked her to the outside entrance to her room, both of us naked. She bent over the handrail and presented her sexy ass to me in the dim light.

“One more fuck, Jody. One more for the road, please.”

I fucked her until her knees buckled and my cock shot three times in her pussy and once across her back when she fell forward and I slipped out.

When I got home, no one was there so I took a quick shower and made a sandwich, then went back out to look my new truck over again. I had to see it to convince myself that it was really there and it was really mine.

I was sitting in the cab with the doors open, the stereo blasting, reading the owners manual when Mom, Jean and Josie drove up.

“Jody, where did that truck come from?” Mom asked.

“Mr. Johansson bought it for me, Mom.”

“Jody, do you mean it’s all yours? You gotta take Jean and me for a ride right now,” Josie hollered and they both ran around to get in the front seat with me.

“Take them for a ride, then I want a ride too Jody and I want an explanation while I’m riding with you,” Mom said. She was smiling and she looked so good I could have jumped her. She’s dressed like Sue and she has makeup on just like Sue. My Mom has always been pretty – Now, she’s fucking beautiful since she’s started dressing modern and wearing makeup. Jean and Josie were wearing makeup too ... and by the time we’d backed out and headed up the road ... that was all they were wearing.

“Let Jean drive. She’s got her license. Mom and Mr. Gene ... I mean Dad ... told me today I could get mine as soon as I take the drivers test.

“Jody, fuck me in your new truck, I could care less who you had to kill to get it, you can tell Mom all the details about that shit, Jean and I need a good fucking.”

“We sure do. Dad and Mom have been hunching and kissing all day and we’re so fucking horny we may do your body harm before we’re through with your sexy ass ... brother,” Jean said and laughed when I stripped naked and let her slide across the seat. She was already naked and turned all the interior lights on to watch us in the seat beside her.

Josie was wet and wild as she slid forward on my legs. I held my cock up and she swallowed it with her tight pussy in one big lunge of her hips, her naked titties banging and bouncing as she fucked me hard and deep into her.

“I’ve wanted you since we left this morning, Jody. I sure miss your cock when you’re not close by.”

“So you don’t miss me, you just miss my cock?” I asked and she hit my arm.

“You know what I meant. Of course I miss you, I can never stand to be away from you for very long, even at school. It’s better now that Jean and I are together, we can talk about how we’re going to fuck you when we see you again - and that helps,” she said.

“I think I’m going to cum, Josie ... Get ready.”

“Do it. I’m ready too and here it comes, OH FUCKING SHIT YES, I’m coming,” she screamed into my ear.

Jean stopped the truck and was ready when Josie wiped her pussy with her shirt and slid off my cock. Jean was just as horny and eager for a fucking as Josie. She sat on my legs, facing the front. I like this a lot, I get to rub and play with her titties as she fucks another come from my overloaded cock. If they only knew how many times I’ve shot my cum today ... Hell I didn’t even know how many times I’ve shot inside a pussy, then I had about three blow-jobs too. Damn, I love sex and I love my two sexy sisters’ hot little pussies.

“I want to drive your new truck home, Jody. Just keep fucking Jean’s pussy and leave the driving to us,” Josie laughed at her joke.

When we got to the house, Mom and Gene were already in bed. After our showers, we went to bed too, in my bed with my sisters on either side of me.

The next morning we were up early and doing chores, Jean was right with us. She was dressed in her t-shirt and panties like Josie. The sight of both of them bending over, climbing up the ladder to check for eggs or running across the barnyard with their sexy butts showing was almost too much for me.

Mom had talked to Uncle Robert the night before, and they were supposed to arrive late today. She, Josie and Jean were going back to the feed store and finish up some inventory. They were supposed to receive a big shipment of bulk feed by truck today and another load of bagged feed.

I told Mom and Gene that unless they needed me, I wanted to stay and ride over and see Mr. Jeffers, our neighbor to the south, to see his new colt. I told Mom I would be back early, just in case Uncle Robert got here early.

After they had left for town, I carried a roll of paper towels out to my new truck, since it was late when I got home with it, and then took Jean and Josie for a fun ride. I wiped at some spots on my seat and realized they were pussy tracks, a term I remember reading about in a story online. I left them, thinking I’d show them to Robbie and Demi when they get here. I smiled to myself about that as I drove across the ranch to the south property line. We have a drive-through cattle gap in our line fences with the Jeffers as well as the Johansson’s, and I drove through onto the Jeffers property.

Mr. Jeffers and his wife, Ms. Jesse are a few years younger than Mom. I’m not sure how old, but he came back home two years ago after college to run the ranch. Then his Mom died, leaving it all to him. I never did know his Dad, so I guess he died when I was young.

He married his longtime girlfriend from college and they have a little girl who’s almost a year old. I remember riding over to see the baby with Mom and Josie after it was born. Mom and Josie had gone to the kitchen to get some tea for all of us and Ms. Jesse just uncovered her titty in front of me and let the baby suck. I got a hardon when she did and I couldn’t look away. She looked up twice and saw me looking, the second time, she smiled and I smiled back.

I was thinking of this when I looked up and saw Mr. Jeffers’ pickup meeting me on the gravel road. I stopped when he did and hit the button to let my window down.

“Hello Jody, new truck I see. Sure is a nice one. I was just on my way to the Vets to pick up some medication for the mare.”

“Hi Mr. Jeffers, thanks. I was just on my way over to see your new colt. But I’ll come back another time.”

“Hey, go ahead ... Jesse’s in the barn with them now. She’s just about lived in the barn since that new colt was born - she’d love to show him to you.”

“If you’re sure you don’t mind.”

“No, go ahead. I’ll be at least three hours. I have to stop by Gene’s and get some feed too.”

“You’ll get a surprise there, he and Mom have just about become a couple. Mom caught Dad living with another woman and she’s divorcing him. I really like, Mr. Gene, he’s sure a good man.”

“Sorry to hear about your dad. I guess he was never home much anyway.”

“No he wasn’t. I think Mom will be better off now. She sure has changed, she seems like another person now, she’s so happy.”

“Tell her that I’m proud of her for taking charge, and making plans for a better way of life.”

“Yes Sir, I will. Our Uncle Robert and his twins are arriving later today. They’ll be living with us too. He sold his business in California and they’re moving back permanently.”

“I remember him. I was younger, but he was always helping my dad ... he’s a good man.”

“Thanks Mr. Jeffers, I’ll tell him you said that and tell him to come see you soon.”

“Yes, do that Jody. We hardly ever have company and I think Jesse’s feeling cooped up out here,” he laughed and waved as he drove off.

I headed on to their house. I planned to just see the colt and then head on back, maybe say hi to Ms. Jesse briefly before I leave.

I pulled up in front of the barn and got out. I didn’t see Ms. Jesse around, so I went inside the barn to see the new colt. I wasn’t trying to be quiet, but I guess walking on the dry dust and scattered hay and didn’t make any noise. When I came to the stall where the mare was, I was about to walk in, I could see the colt as it sucked on a teat as it stood with it’s long legs spread wide.

I looked at the far corner and saw Ms. Jesse with her dress unbuttoned and completely off her shoulders, letting her baby nurse her titty. I was afraid to say anything, and stepped back. I sure didn’t want her to think I was peeping on her. I couldn’t help but look again. I was scared and I was excited too, there was something about her titties that just made me want to suck them myself.

I looked at her full titties one more time, with her nipples swelled and puffy, and my cock was hard as a fence post. I walked quietly back out to my pickup. I wasn’t sure what to do, I knew that if Mr. Jeffers told her I came over to see the colt, she would know I must have seen her and left.

I opened the door on my truck and slammed it. Then went into the barn and called out, as if I had just gotten here and didn’t know if anyone was here.

“Hello, is anyone here? It’s Jody Winters,” I said, then waited a second or two for her to cover up before I went in, really hoping I could see her perfect naked titties one more time though.

“I’m here with the mare and her colt, Jody. Come on in,” she called back and I felt better about what I had decided to do. I did feel let down though, that I wasn’t going to see her titties again. I mean she’s probably not even 25 years old and has some really nice ones, she’s a little bit skinny with a really nice butt and some damn fine titties, and she sure is pretty in the face.

I walked around the wall and saw her sitting in the same place. She had laid her baby down on a blanket and she was sitting with her dress top just pulled up over her front. It wasn’t buttoned and I looked again and she didn’t even have her arms through the sleeves.

“Come sit here beside me, Jody. The mare gets nervous if we stand too close. I was just here with her and watching as she let her colt feed. I’m afraid you caught me with my baby nursing my titties too. I remember the last time you were over, you saw me nursing,” she smiled at me and I felt my cock get hard again.

“Sorry about that, I guess I have a habit of staring like that,” I said and smiled back.

“I would be disappointed if you didn’t look. But since the baby was born, my titties have really gotten big. Jerry tells me I need to get more exercise and get my weight under control again, but it’s hard to do with a small baby. I just wish my titties would hurry and get back to normal, they’re so swollen,” She talked to me like she was used to me being here and seeing her.

“Yes Ma’am,” I said ... not knowing what else to say.

“I wish I knew the secret to looking like your Mom and sister. They are both so tall and slim, they both have some nice titties too, don’t you think?”

“Yes, but I really do like yours too ... I mean I like perfect ones like yours. Well, I should hush. I can’t make it come out right. I was trying to tell you that you look really, really good to me, Ms. Jesse.”

“Well thank you Jody, I’m glad to hear that one man likes my butt and my titties.” She leaned over to cover her baby and one of her titties came uncovered.

“Oops, that one almost got away,” she said and laughed as she looked at me, but continued to cover her baby.

“Come over here next to me, Jody ... so we can watch the colt suck his mom’s teat and talk without being so loud, she patted the pile of hay next to where she was sitting.”

I moved over near her and sat down, my hand just inches away from her butt when I put it down.

When she sat up, both her titties came out from under her dress and she just smiled and covered them again.

“I wish I had one of those breast pumps so I could pump some milk out each day. I think that would help me get the shape back in my titties, don’t you?”

“Uh, I don’t know, Ms. Jesse. I never even heard of a breast pump, but I really like the shape your titties are in now.”

“Well, Thank you, Jody. Since I don’t have a breast pump, I wish I knew someone who likes to drink breast milk, other than little Jenni. She loves sucking my nipples and I love the way it feels too. The only problem is, she never drinks much and she’s about to get off Mothers Milk soon, and I have no idea what I’ll do. Have you ever sucked a woman’s titty? I mean that had milk?”

“Uh no, Ms. Jesse. Well, I guess I did when I was a baby. What does it taste like?” I felt my face turn red.

“I’ve tasted mine and it tastes good to me - kind of bland, but good.”

“You’ve tasted your own milk?” I asked, about to shoot my cum down my leg at the idea.

“Well yes. I mean, now they’re so big, I can suck my own nipple. I just put one to my mouth like this and suck,” she smiled and pulled titty up as she bent forward sucked.

“Uh, well, I guess I better go. I’ll see you soon, Ms. Jesse,” I said and started to get up.

She put her hand on my wrist. “Please help me, Jody. My titties need to be sucked and I know you could make them feel better if you sucked both of them. I’d never tell Jerry and no one would know you did this but you and me.”

“Uh, Ms. Jesse, you’re a beautiful young woman, and I think you’re so sexy. It’s all I can do to sit here and see your naked titties and talk like this. I know I could never suck your titties and behave myself at the same time.”

“Jody Winters, do you really think I’m sexy? Are you telling me that you’d be so turned on by sucking my titties and seeing my naked butt that you’d lose control?”

“Well, I guess I was sort of saying all of that.”

“Help me, Jody -and I’ll help you. It will be our secret. No one will ever know. I need you so bad,” she said as she put her hand on my thigh, right over my cock.

Is that your cock, Jody? My God, MAN, you’re twice as big as my husband,” she said as she turned real quick, her naked titties rubbing against my arm as she fumbled with my zipper.

“Feel my titties, Jody. I know you want to. And I really do want you to.”

I reached out and cupped one of her full, perfect titties and the small nipple was puffy and stiff.

“OH YES,” she said.

She had my jeans open and was ramming her hand down inside my them.

“Raise your ass, Jody. Come on, let me get these jeans down. I want to see that big cock you have ... OH MY GOD!”

She pulled it out of my pants when she had them low enough.

“Suck my titties, Jody. Suck my milk and tell me if you like it.”

I sucked her nipple and tasted her milk and she was right, it’s kind of bland. I expected it to be flavored like cow’s milk. I sucked more and more, really pulling on her nipple as I got it going. I forgot about the taste, I just wanted it. I wanted her milk and I wanted her titty. Hell, I wanted her body, her sexy ass, and her pussy too.

She was rubbing my cock up and down and I started humping her hand. I sucked and drank her milk as she moaned and kept jacking my cock up and down.

“Touch me, Jody. Damn you are so sexy and I love the way you make me feel. I need you Jody - touch my pussy.”

I ran my hand under her loose dress and up her thighs. Her thighs are firm and I could feel her muscles straining. I touched her pussy, and she spread legs wide for me.

FUCK YES! I love the way Ms. Jesse’s pussy mound rises up from her belly. She has some hair on her pussy, but it’s clipped short. I raised her dress and looked at her pussy and belly. I almost shot my cum in her hand as I looked at her. Her thighs touch at the top, and her pussy is swollen and wet where I touched her. Her skin is as smooth as Josie’s and Jeans and she’s so fucking sexy. I could hardly keep my cock from spurting all over her.

I ran my hand around to her buttocks and her butt cheeks are so smooth and tight as she clenched her buttocks. Damn - what an ass.

She’s sexy as hell and I’m about to blow my balls out the side of my scrotum.

“You like my ass, don’t you Jody?” she asked, her face next to my face as I continued to suck her nipple and drink her milk.

“I love your sexy body, Ms. Jesse. You are HOT, and I can’t get enough of your sexy ass.”

“Fuck me, Jody. I need you to fuck my hot pussy, now that you have me so wet.”

“OH MS. JESSE,” I moaned as she pulled me across on top of her body. I rolled over and with my jeans trapped around my thighs, she guided the swollen head of my cock into her pussy. Her pussy is sucking me deeper and with my thighs pressing against her thighs, she spread her legs to let my cock go even deeper inside her pussy.

“OH YES,” she said as I rammed as deep as her pussy would let me go.

I sucked her titties and drank her milk as I shoved deeper and deeper into her. Her pussy is gripping my cock she rams her body up to meet me. I felt her juices run all over my crotch and down her thighs.

“Come in my pussy, Jody. Come my pussy full now. I’m about to get my first come since my baby was born ... OH FUCK MAN.”

“I’m coming too ... Woman, you are so fucking sexy and you are so fucking HOT.”

“I want you to get on my ass and fuck me next, Jody. I want your cock in my pussy from behind and I want you between my ass cheeks as you blow your hot cum inside my pussy.”

I shot her pussy full, and I felt her gripping me tighter with her pussy muscles.

As soon as she stopped getting her come, she rolled over on the hay. I looked down at her sexy ass and I couldn’t wait to get between her ass cheeks and fuck her. I pulled my jeans to my feet and slipped them off. With my legs free, I nudged her legs apart and lay between her thighs.

My cock is wet and her pussy is dripping with cum as I slipped into her. I grabbed her hips and pulled myself deeper, letting my belly slide up across her buttocks, ramming her pussy as deep as I could get my cock.

I didn’t last long this time, with the sensation of her buttocks against my belly. I felt like my cum was pressurized as it shot up into her pussy from behind.

She spread her thighs wider and told me to let my cock slip between her ass cheeks. She even reached back and pulled them apart. I could see her pussy below her small butthole and I wanted more. I was ready to ram my dick inside her like this, when she told me...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.