The Hart Land - Cover

The Hart Land

Copyright© 2020 by JRyter

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - One summer in the lives of a family in rural Kansas - as Nancy Winters and her fifteen year old twins - welcome their Uncle Robert and his fifteen year old twins to live with them.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

I was up before daylight, and dressed in my bib-overalls and work boots. I grabbed my hat and work gloves as I went out to our old ranch truck. I never wear a shirt or underwear when I work in the hay fields with the Johanssons. The hay chaff will take your hide off if it gets next to your skin and you have tight clothes on. It sticks to your sweaty skin and feels like sand paper as you move.

I left both side buttons loose on the sides of my overalls, making them just loose enough to allow free movement without binding. I looked down and saw the tops on my hips and knew that if someone looked they could tell I was naked under them. When I walked, I could feel my dick swing from side to side and had to grin. I had just noticed this yesterday, but this was the first time I wore my overalls since my dick grew so big. I remembered the feel of swagger as I walked to the truck. I grinned as I felt my long cock swinging against my leg. I felt like a MAN, even though I’m only fifteen.

I’m about the height Mr. Gene is now and a few inches taller than mom and Sue, who both are five nine. I felt my chest swell with a feeling I had never felt before, I was becoming a MAN. The thought had never occurred to me until now and I love the feeling that came over me.

I thought about yesterday in Mr. Reynolds office when I used a sniffling, sob story to try out my seductions on a grown woman. I’m glad we both felt the need to hold and console each other. I sure love the way Sue looks, and boy can that young woman fuck. My dick got hard as I drove across our ranch on the dusty, dirt road, taking a short cut to the Johansson’s.

Just the thought and mental image of her sexy legs and her HOT sexy ass made me get a raging hard on and I almost stopped to masturbate. I bounced across the low water crossing at the creek on our property line and saw their house, barns and storage sheds in the distance.

Joran Johansson is forty two years old and his wife, Judith is thirty eight. He was injured in a farm accident when his combine rolled off the jack and one of the drive wheels rolled over his legs as he worked under it. One leg is now fused at the knee and the other leg is twisted. He manages to walk with the use of a cane, but he never let his handicap slow him down. He can pull himself up into the tractor cab and drive it as well as anyone, once he’s in the cab. Ms. Judith confided to mom that the big cleats on the combine tire had crushed his testicles and he’s impotent.

I sure hate that for him and hoped that I never suffered such a thing in my lifetime. I love fucking too much to lose my nuts and my ability to get an erection.

They have one daughter, Inger. She’s a junior at Kansas State and she has plans to return to the ranch and run it upon graduation. I’ve seen her a few times, but she’s always too busy to notice me. Shit, I remember getting many erections watching her work in her denim shorts and red checkered shirt tied under her titties. Each time I come over to help them and she’s home, I’m always trying to get a look inside that shirt as she works. She sure is tan as far as I could see under there. My dick got hard again just as I drove into the barnyard from the back way. Inger was walking out of the barn carrying two, full milk pails, dressed in her red checkered shirt tied under her titties and her faded denim shorts. DAMN, she sure has matured since I saw her last, she fills those shorts and that shirt out so there isn’t a wrinkle in either of them.

I pulled up at their back walk and jumped out and grabbed a milk pail to help her.

“Hi Inger, here let me have this one. I sure am glad to see you here. I never thought about you being here. I figured you’d still be over at K-State.” I saw a long way down between her big titties as she leaned over to set the milk pails down.

“Hi Jody. Mom and dad told me you were coming over to help today and tomorrow. I sure do appreciate this. I took off my summer job for a week so we could get this last hay cutting baled and into the barns. Damn boy, you sure have grown since the last time I saw you, I hardly recognized you when you jumped out of that truck with your hat, boots and those work overalls on. You’ve become a man - Jody. I leave here to go to college and come back and the young boy that was always trying to look at my titties has grown into a man while I was gone,” Inger said as she reached out to shake my hand, then wrapped around my neck.

My dick really got hard then.

“Thanks Inger. I guess I did make a fool of myself, always looking at your shirt where you had it tied. I got to tell you, you have really changed too. I remember you as having shoulder length hair, and being thinner. I mean not that you’re overweight ... I mean I love the way you look with your big, I mean - wow Inger you look sexy as hell - is what I’m trying to say.” I finally just gave up and told her.

“Well, I’ll take that as the best compliment I’ve ever gotten, Jody. I have put on some weight in the right places and even mom tells me I look better. Do you like my hair this long? I decided to let it grow out so I could braid it. I have a couple of girlfriends who braid theirs and I think it looks so sexy,” Inger smiled at me as she bent over to pick up one milk pail and I bent over to get the other one, never taking my eyes from her big brown titties ... SHIT - they’re bulging out of her red checkered shirt.

“Thanks again Jody,” she grinned as she looked down to where my eyes were locked on her nearly exposed right breast.

“Sorry Inger, you look really good - and after all, I’m a horny fifteen year old boy. I’m supposed to look at a sexy woman’s body,” I said, remembering a line from one of the erotic stories I had read.

“I’m flattered, Jody. I look like shit this morning. I haven’t even let mom braid my hair and I got cow shit on my shoes when I milked this morning. I guess it takes a country boy to see what you see, but I’m glad you like the way I look.”

She turned and walked ahead of me to the back door. What an ass. I guess when a boy gets to be fifteen, every woman’s ass looks good. I sure have seen some fine ones here lately and Inger’s sexy ass was up close to the top. She knows how to swing that ass too, but I figured it was because she’s carrying three gallons of milk with her right hand.

“Good morning Jody, have a seat and eat with us. I got breakfast ready, and I cooked aplenty. I knew you’d be here early,” Ms. Judith said as I walked in and put my milk pail on the kitchen counter.

“Morning Ms. Judith. I sure am glad you remembered me, this looks good.

“Good morning, Mr. Joran. How much hay have we got on the ground this morning?” I asked as we shook hands and I sat down at the kitchen table.

Inger put her milk pail next to mine on the counter and leaned over the sink to wash her hands. I jumped up and went to the sink and Inger scooted over and smiled at me as she made room for me to wash my hands too. She was washing her soapy hands as I looked down at her titties, she saw me - and shook them - making them jiggle ... swing and sway as she did. Her eyes never left mine, smiling all the while as I kept looking down between her huge brown titties. She smiled, and I did too as we dried our hands on the same towel - her on one end and me on the other.

I sat back down on the side of the table where I had been sitting and Inger sat beside me, after she reached across the table and got her plate, knife and fork from the other side.

I looked at her dad and mom and they both smiled at me, I looked at Inger’s tight butt as she bent over, then looked at her titties again as she sat back down.

Ms. Judith poured me some coffee and I saw her house coat sway and swing just like Ingrid’s shirt did, only more. I knew she still had her gown on under that robe and my dick got harder than it already was. I glanced up at her face and she smiled at me. I smiled and looked at her robe where it was swelled way out in front.

Man, she’s got titties almost as big as Sue’s.

I bet hers aren’t store bought either. I saw her look down to where my side flaps were unbuttoned on my overalls and glanced down myself, I could see all the way to my pubic hair and down the side of my hip. I looked up quickly and Ms. Judith smiled at me before she moved away.

“How’s your mom these days, Jody? Does your dad get to come more?” Ms. Judith always asked about mom.

“Mom’s great ... But, Dad’s not coming home again. Mom found out he was living with a woman in Louisiana and had even married her. Mom’s filing divorce papers on his sorry ass. Ooops, sorry about that,” I laughed as I looked around the table.

“Don’t worry about saying ass, Jody. We’ve all got one and then some people like your dad, even act like one,” Mr. Joran said.

“Joran, you shouldn’t say that about Jody’s dad,” Ms. Judith scolded him.

“It’s alright Ms. Judith, I’ve called him worse names than ass, after I found out about what he did to mom and us. Mom really went off on him too. Just too bad he wasn’t here to hear the names she thought of to call him.”

I laughed and they laughed with me.

“Jody, you’re growing up to be a good man. You’ve really gotten bigger in the past year and I know your mom is proud of you. I want you to know that I am too. I respect the way you jump in and help us, and others. The way you stick up for your mom and the way you’ve always been so polite when you’re over here,” Mr. Joran told me.

I was proud to be noticed by another man like that. I guess I really am maturing and it just slipped up on me.

“Thanks Mr. Joran. I appreciate that, I really do. You folks have always been good to mom, me and Josie ... it means a lot to us to have your respect.”

After we ate, Mr. Joran said he was going out to check the tractor and give the bearings on the baler a shot or two of grease before the dew got off, and we could start baling. I offered to help, but he told me this was something he liked to do himself, sort of like an accomplishment each day to still be able to maintain his machinery.

Ms. Judith got her big-mouth milk jugs and put them on the floor near the sink. Inger was washing the dishes so I jumped up to help, Ms. Judith.

“You hold the milk jug and the strainer, and I’ll pour the milk, Ms. Judith,” I said as I took the pail from her.

“Thank you Jody. I usually manage this alone - when Ingrid’s in college and Joran’s out with his machinery, but I appreciate the help,” she said as she smiled at me. I was bent over, ready to pour the milk from the pail and she was bent over in front of me - her hands on either side of the wide mouth jug with the strainer cloth stretched tightly over the opening.

I looked at her to see if she was ready and saw all the way down the front of her robe.

I saw all the way to below her belly. I even saw her pubic hair. I looked up and she was smiling ... I smiled and remembered the other day when Mom and I had done the same thing. I looked back at her robe and I could see both her nipples and nearly all of both her breasts. I looked between her breasts and I knew then that I had seen her pubic hair. Just a small patch on top of her pussy was showing as she stooped to hold the strainer cloth.

I really got an erection - and when the first milk pail was empty, she stayed in place as I reached up to get the other one. I looked down and saw all the way to her thighs as she shifted. Her robe was open all the way from her neck to her knees. She’s not wearing a gown under her robe and sure enough, she has only a small patch of short hair on top of her pussy. My dick pushed out against the leg of my overalls on my left side and Ms. Judith looked at it - then up at me with her eyes wide - but she was smiling.

I smiled back and shrugged my shoulders. She smiled again and shrugged her shoulders, causing her robe to slip off both shoulders, and and completely off her breasts altogether. I sure was glad I was standing between her and Inger, who was busy at the sink.

MAN, what a set of titties. They’re big and they look like Sue’s. But when she shrugged again, they swung from side to side. It was all I could do, to keep from throwing the milk pail down and burying my face between them. When the pail was empty, Ms. Judith stood up and slowly pulled her robe up over her shoulders, leaving her big titties out for just a few seconds, then pulling it closed, her swollen nipples rolling aside, then snapping back as the flap of her robe came across them.

I knew my face was red, but I was smiling and she was too. I was shocked when she reached out and put her hand on my throbbing cock. She let her hand slide the length of it, and gave it a quick squeeze and a pat on its head. I shot cum inside the leg of my overalls. Some of it spurted and hit my thigh. I looked down and had a big wet spot.

“Here Jody, let me wipe that off, we splashed milk on your leg,” Ms. Judith covered for me and I mouthed the words, ‘thank you‘, and watched as she pulled the overall leg out and wiped it briskly. She looked around me to see where Inger was and then quickly ran her hand down inside the flaps where they were unbuttoned. She grasped my hard cock and pulled me close to her with her fist gripping my cock. She rubbed her palm repeatedly over my already slick head - sending electric shocks through my body as I shot one more wad into her open hand.

Ms. Judith reached in with her strainer cloth and wiped me quickly as Ingrid walked over to pick up the milk pails to wash them. I had backed up and Ingrid noticed my hard dick still poking against the leg of my overalls.

When Ms. Judith picked up her milk jugs and placed them on the counter, Ingrid ran her own hand down inside my overalls and grasped my wet dick.

She smiled at me and leaned over quickly with her other hand on her shirt opening, she pulled it back and exposed her left titty to me, her sharp nipple swelling and her little pink circle puffing out. Hell if they can play games, I can too. I was about to blow a gasket, as I leaned over real fast and sucked her nipple into my mouth and pulled it in as deep as I could get it.

Ingrid raked the head of my dick against the rough inside of my overall leg and I shot another big load of cum as she worked her hand faster and faster, up and down my dick.

“You owe me Jody,” Ingrid leaned close and whispered as she licked her fingers and walked around me with her pail.

I watched her sway her sexy ass over to the sink. I turned around to see Ms. Judith smiling at me. ‘You owe me too Jody’, she mouthed her words and smiled as she walked by me, bumping her hip against my still hard dick. Then she walked out of the kitchen and down the hall where she stopped before entering a room. She took her thick robe off and stood naked in the hallway, facing me. I could see her half dollar size patch of hair above her shaved pussy. Her breasts are just like I thought, they are big and standing proud on her chest. I could see her nipples from here, and my dick was like an iron gate post. I really wanted to suck those titties.

She smiled and I did too.

“Come with me, Jody,” Ingrid said as she took my hand and literally pulled me down the hall and into the very room where her mom had just entered.

“Mom, I’m going to take Jody with me so we can take the first hay truck to the field, then come back and get the other one.”

Her mom stood naked before her full mirror. I could see Ms. Judith’s pussy lips and her nipples as she stood with her legs spread wide.

“Do you have time to braid my hair before you go?

“Jody sit on the bed - we won’t be but a minute. Stop looking so shocked too, I’m sure you’ve seen naked women before, as handsome, muscular, and well-built as you are.

“Ingrid did you get a feel of that boy’s cock?” Ms. Judith talked as if being naked in front of me was an everyday thing to her.

“Yes I did, Mom. He makes me want him even more.”

I watched as Ingrid reached up to take the hairbrush from her mom and start brushing her long hair back, pulling it into three separate parts. She pulled her mom around to face me as she started braiding her hair. I sat three feet from Ms. Judith’s pussy and watched her big, homegrown titties swing back and forth, as Ingrid braided her hair. I wanted to fuck her so bad, my dick hurt all the way from my nuts to my dickhead.

“Mom looks good for thirty eight doesn’t she, Jody?” Ingrid asked as I looked at her hair, each mole, each freckle on her mom’s body. I could see faint blood vessels in her huge breasts and when Ingrid pulled her head to the side, I saw just how big they really are. She has to be as big as Sue. Ms. Judith’s are high, standing proud and cone shaped with big fat swollen nipples. Sue’s are huge, but fatter in the middle and not near as pointed with small nipples that she loves having them sucked.

“Jody?” Ingrid said as I looked at her mom’s beautiful natural titties.

“Huh ... I mean yes she is...

“Ms. Judith, you’re a very beautiful, very, very sexy woman,” I said truthfully.

“Thank you Jody - I needed to hear that. Ingrid and I have some personal things we need to talk to you about. I hope you’re willing to listen before you say yes or no. It means a lot to me and to her too. It means a lot to Joran too, Jody. The three of us need your help,” she said as she looked at me and smiled that warm smile that always makes her face so pretty.

“I’m willing to listen, and I’ll do whatever I can to help. Just show me what to do and how to do it.”

“Honey, no one needs to show you how to do anything - you - are a man. You already know all about pussy, now don’t you,” Ms. Judith said rather than asked.

“Ms. Judith, I have seen my share of pictures and I’ve had my cock inside my share of pussies - but no, I don’t all about pussy. Actually, I need a good teacher,” I said and they both laughed.

“Kiss my mom’s pussy Jody,” Ingrid gave me the command. Hell, I was already hoping I’d get to.

Ms. Judith spread her legs wide, almost in a split, as I knelt before her, with my face turned up. I kissed her smooth, sweet smelling pussy as she cooed and slowly, sensually, rocked her pelvis back and forth against my chin.

“Is he good, Mom?”

“He-is-damn-good, Ingrid. Take him to the hayfield before I smother him to death with my pussy.”

“Come with me, Jody. I’ll tell you why I’m home and why mom needs you,” Ingrid said as I stood in front of her mom and looked down at her huge titties.

“You like them don’t you?” she asked.

“I love them.”

“Later, I’ll let you show me how much you love them. Now get out of here so I can dress and get out to the hayfield.” She leaned over close to me. I kissed her nipple and sucked her her breast. I could have spent the day right here.

“Thanks,” Ingrid said as we walked out to there the pickup and the big hay truck was parked.

“For what?” I asked as I looked at her.

“For the way you make my mom feel ... she loves you.”

“She does, why?”

“You’re so polite and you aren’t afraid to look at her or me ... Because you’re so fucking sexy and you have a huge cock that never quits jumping around. I knew you’d have one, I told Mom I knew you would. I saw you pissing behind the barn a year ago and you were already larger than any boy I’ve ever seen.”

“So you’ve seen a lot?”

“I’ve never been fucked, but I have seen my share of cocks. I would rather give a hand-job than have a boy fuck me and it not mean anymore than blowing his cum out the end of his dick, to him,” she explained.

“OH.” Was all I could say.

“Follow me in that pickup and we’ll come back and get the next empty truck.”

“Right behind you,” I said.

I followed Ingrid down a dusty, dirt road, just like the one I drove on to get here. She pulled into the corner of a huge hayfield, that must be two hundred acres in size. The hay had already been cut, and windrowed once. When it’s rolled back the other way and aired, it’ll be ready for the baler. There was already a tractor connected to the baler parked in the field where we left the truck.

The strange looking vehicles were equipped with hay loaders that automatically pick up and stack the bales of hay onto the truck’s flat bed. Each truck will hold about a hundred bales and can be backed into the long hay storage sheds. Then the beds can be tilted, letting the entire load of neatly stacked bales slide off onto the concrete floor.

On the way back to the house, we met Ingrid’s dad and we waved. He was pulling the windrow rake, a crazy sort of rake that runs off to the side, behind the tractor, and straddles the windrow of hay. The tines of the rake kick the hay over into another windrow so it will dry from the dew.

As soon as we had passed her dad, Ingrid slid over next to me in the truck seat.

“Stop Jody,” she said, untying the knot underneath her titties.

“WOW, Ingrid, they’re brown all over. You are so sexy ... can I touch you?”

“I’ll be mad if you don’t,” she said and I twisted to face her in the seat.

“They’re beautiful,” I said, cupping her heavy, firm titties and feeling her nipples swell and become erect like a little dick.

“Suck me,” she whispered.

I pulled a nipple into my mouth and she moaned. I sucked hard and licked her nipple with the tip of my tongue, like I do Josie, and Ingrid grabbed my head and pulled me against her.

She unhooked the straps of my bib overalls and let the bib fall to my lap. With the side flaps open, I was exposed all the way to just above my dick. That wasn’t good enough for Ingrid, or me. I raised my butt as she tugged them down and let them slide down to top of my work boots.

“I’ve never fucked before, but I’m going to fuck you today, Jody. Right now, I want to suck your cock,” she said as she lowered her head and started sucking. I was humping my butt up toward her face, trying to go deeper in her mouth. She had her fist gripping my dick and I couldn’t get as deep as I wanted.

Ingrid raised up and looked at me, her saliva dripping from her lips, “Do you like pussy, Jody?”

“I-love-pussy.”

“Do you like eating pussy?”

“I love pussy ... any way I can get it ... I love it.”

“You like butts too don’t you? I saw you looking at mom’s butt and I saw you looking at my butt. I was walking with my ass swaying just to make you want me,” she said and dropped her head back to my dick.

“I love butts ... I’ve never fucked a girls butt, but I love messing with a girls butthole and putting my finger in it, that is - if she likes shit like that it.”

Ingrid raised up quickly and looked at me. “I want you to fuck my pussy today, but first I want you to fuck my titties, and then I want you to slide your cock between my buttocks and fuck my big butt, just don’t let your cock go inside my butthole.”

“Now?” I asked hopefully.

“No ... First, you and I are going to go fuck Mom. Mom needs your cock, Jody. Will you let her have all she wants, do anything she wants, and let her have you ... anyway she wants you?”

“Yes, but what about your dad?”

“Dad is impotent. I’m sure you know what that means. He has begged mom to find a lover, but she refuses. She’s afraid dad will be hurt. Jody, my daddy picked you, himself. He wants you to make love to my mom because you’re so polite and you’re just a good person. Mom agreed, because she likes you ... and she loves my dad.”

“I couldn’t do that in front of your dad. I’m not sure I could do more than what I’ve already done. Sucking her titties turned me on, sucking her pussy made me want to fuck her, but now I think of your dad and I’m unsure.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.