The Hart Land - Cover

The Hart Land

Copyright© 2020 by JRyter

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - One summer in the lives of a family in rural Kansas - as Nancy Winters and her fifteen year old twins - welcome their Uncle Robert and his fifteen year old twins to live with them.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

“Where is that hot ass little sister of yours?” Sue asked.

“She asked Mom to help her fuck your brother, they’re already in Mom’s bedroom by now.”

“Damn, I love this - can we watch?” Jean asked.

“Well, we can go around to look through the window. Let me get these burgers off the grill and we’ll go peep at them.”

I took the patties off, put them on the tray and covered it with foil.

“Let’s go girls, we’re going to peep on the young girl getting fucked by the old man,” I said, thinking of my magazines.

“FUCK, I want some of that too,” Jean said.

“I want some of Jody’s big cock in my pussy,” Sue said and squeezed my hand.

“FUCK, I want some of that too,” Jean said.

When we got to the back of the house, we were just in time. Mom and Mr. Gene were naked and Josie was pulling her shorts off. She already had her shirt off and she was grinning as mom stood behind Mr. Gene, her titties against his back as she reached around to pump his cock up and down.

Mom has a big bay-window in her bedroom and the bottom is about three feet from the ground where it sticks out over the small flower garden she has back here. The bottom of the window on the inside of her room is only about a foot from the floor, giving us a great view of her room. I grabbed a wooden bench and placed it right at the outside edge of the bay window so we could sit down and watch the show that was about to begin.

As we sat and watched, Sue scooted closer and so did Jean as I sat between them. Sue reached over and opened my shorts then grabbed my already hard cock. I looked at her and she smiled at me, “I want this big slab of meat in my pussy, in my mouth, between my titties and up my ass before I leave here,” she said as she slowly slid her hand up and down my cock.

“Did you really mean, in your ass too?”

“Yes, in my ass. I’ve never been fucked in my ass and I want you to fuck me there. After I’ve sucked you and fucked you, I want to have my titties fucked ... now that I’ve got some really big ones.”

I never took my eyes off the scene in the room as we sat on the bench.

Josie must have seen us, or was hoping we were watching. She pulled mom and Mr. Gene around to the side of the bed near the window and started sucking Mr. Gene’s cock. Damn, I knew what he was in for. Mom sat on the bed and watched as Josie worked his cock over, she ran her hand around to rub his butt and I saw her fingers slip into his butt crack as he hunched forward.

I thought Josie may suck him off and let him shoot in her throat, but she moved him around until he had his back to us. We watched as she turned quickly to start sucking mom’s pussy as Mr. Gene looked on.

“OH FUCK, she’s sucking her mom’s pussy. GOD, that makes me want to come so hard, I have never in my life had another woman suck my pussy,” Sue said as she leaned forward.

“UH OH look. Dad’s looking at Josie’s sweet little pussy peeking out from behind. FUCK, look at him, he’s going to fuck her from behind. FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, I want my daddy to fuck me like that,” Jean said, almost too loud.

“OH MY GOD, me too Jean. We’re both going to let your daddy have some pussy,” Sue said, then leaned over to kiss my cock.

“LOOK, daddy’s fat cockhead is pushing Josie’s pussy lips open. FUCK, his cock slipped past her hole and went under her belly,” Jean said, she was getting worked up. This is good to know. I made a mental note to fuck her from behind as she watches the others fuck. This girl is getting as horny as she did when we fucked in the feed store.

“He’ll get it in her tight little pussy this time. Look, he’s spreading her feet wider. Fuck, Josie’s a tall girl. Her pussy is too high, he’s going to fuck her now, just watch this. Damn it’s going in her pussy. Jean ... your daddy’s cock is going in her tight little pussy,” Sue said as she stood and slipped her shorts over her sexy ass and kicked them free of her shoes.

I watched Josie’s pussy stretch to take Mr. Gene’s big knob and Jean was now jacking my cock up and down as she watched, with her eyes wider, staring at her daddy fucking my sister.

Sue grabbed my right leg and pulled it around to where I straddling the bench, my butt skidding across the painted seat.

“Get them off Jody, I need to get fucked. This has my pussy smoking,” Sue said.

I stood wide legged and slipped my shorts down to my knees, then sat and raised my legs, leaning back against Jean as Sue pulled them off my feet. I sat back, straddling the bench and she straddled it too. She walked to me with her legs wide apart, straddling the bench and my legs until she was right over my cock.

I looked at her and we smiled as she lowered her body to take my cock inside her pussy.

“FUCKKK! I love the feel of your cock going in my pussy. Fuck me, Jody.” She sucked her lipstick coated lips to my mouth and pressed her huge titties against my chest as we fucked each other.

Jean was so turned on with watching Josie get fucked, she pushed her way between her aunt and me. As soon as she had enough room, she locked her mouth onto one of Sue’s nipples and pulled back, before she began sucking and massaging her aunts’ huge titties.

“OH FUCK YES JEAN, suck my titties. You sure know how to do this. You’re making me really hot and horny. I told you before how much I love my titties and how much I love to have them sucked. OH FUCK, keep it up and I’ll suck your titties too. HELL, I’ll suck your hot little pussy if you’ll keep sucking my titties until Jody makes me come.” She was humping her sexy ass up to meet me as she leaned way back, her legs up over my shoulders as I stood and fucked her.

I pushed her legs back further over her body, straight up in the sir and looked down at her sexy ass and tight, hairless pussy as we fucked like crazy. This woman has the best looking ass and legs I have ever seen. She may be a little wide and her thighs may be a little heavy, but she’s very muscular and tall, and she can use her ass as well as her legs to give me a good fuck. All of this combined with her huge titties makes her one hell of a beautiful, sexy woman. Just watching her sexy flat belly heave up and down as she meets my thrusts and Jean sucks her titties, was enough to make me come in her pussy.

“Tell me about your handsome Uncle Robert, Jody. Does he have a big cock like yours? Does he like women with big titties like mine? I need a good man in my life,” she said as she strained up to meet me.

“Mom says he’s got a big cock about like mine. She told us she would never let him fuck her when they were younger, but she said she may want to give him some pussy now. I hope you make a big hit with him, we could all live out here on the ranch, run wild and stay naked,” I told her.

“OH GOD - I’m cumming,” Sue screamed and I glanced at the window to see mom, Mr. Gene and Josie with their faces pressed to the inside of the window, waving at us.

“Uh Oh, we the peepers, are being peeped on,” I said and grinned at the three of them.

“OH FUCK, you mean Gene is watching you fuck me? GODDDDDD, I’m coming so hard my pussy hurts. Fuck me again Jody, I want more,” Sue yelled.

She was pulling Jean closer and tapped her shoulder. She looked up at me.

“Put your pussy over her mouth and show your daddy just how naughty his daughter and his sister can be,” I told her.

Jean grinned at me, then looked over her shoulder at her daddy and waved as she straddled the bench and lowered her pussy to Sue’s face. Sue was screaming, ‘YESSSSsssssss’ as Jean lowered her pussy to her aunt’s lips. Her voice was smothered by wet pussy, as the sounds of slurping and sucking came from between them.

When I started shooting, it felt like a double load of my cum blasting into Sue’s hot pussy. When she and I both spurted and splashed all we had, I backed up, reaching for Jean’s long hair as I did. I pulled her down over her aunts sopping wet, cum dripping pussy, where she slurped as the aunt and niece locked up in a 69 pussy buffet.

Jean and Sue both shook and shivered as they sucked each others pussies until they got their comes. I helped them stand and the three of us walked back around to the deck, carrying our clothes.

Mom and Josie came out on the deck naked, pulling Mr. Gene along with them. Mr. Gene is naked and his long cock is dangling as he walks. Damn, I wonder if I look like that when I walk. I walked over to mom, looking down as I did and smiled to myself as I saw my cock swinging back and forth like a pendulum as it would hit my thigh and swing back to the other one. Damn, I never knew I look like that when I walk naked, but then I never walk naked more than a few steps - until the past few days. I know what that feeling is, it’s ‘swagger’. I have a big eight inch cock and that gives me the right to swagger.

“Mr. Gene, welcome to our family. I hope everything works out for you and mom. I sure do like your sister and your daughter,” I told him.

“Jody, I hope we can become one big happy family. I hope you, Josie and your mom will accept us, we want to live here with all of you,” he said as we shook hands.

Jean said, “OH DADDY, I am so proud. I just love Josie and Jody and now they’ll be my brother and sister, thank you so much daddy.”

“Ms. Nan, I love you and think you are so beautiful, I will be glad to be your daughter, can I call you Mom?” Jean ran to her dad and mom, she grabbed them both and hugged them. I saw her left hand grasp her daddy’s half hard cock as she looked up at him. He pulled her close and the three of them hugged agan.

“Gene, I’m so proud of you, and I love Nancy, Josie and Jody too. I hope I can be out here with all of you, I love it here in the country and I love being naked and free. By the way brother, you’ve got a nice cock and I love the way you use it. Nan, I hope you won’t mind if I seduce my brother,” Ms. Sue was hugging mom and her brother.

“Sue, I told Gene before he fucked Josie that before all of you went back to town, he was going to have to fuck you and Jean both,” mom told her.

“Sue, I’ve always thought you were so sexy and so beautiful, I was in awe of your looks and I was afraid of the way I felt when I looked at you. Now, we have nothing to fear, we will all love and live our lives in happiness out here in the country. Nancy told me her brother will be here in a day or two and she wants you to meet him, she says he is tall, handsome and rich. I hope he falls head over heels in love with you, but tonight, your sexy body will be in bed with Nan and me,” Gene said and Ms. Sue kissed him, then turned and kissed mom on her mouth.

Mom and Sue brought the buns and fixings out to the picnic table and we sat naked, eating our burgers - talking and laughing.

“Sue, tell us what happened when you got back to the office today, you said you were going to make Mr. Reynolds an offer,” Mom said.

“Well, when I got back, I tapped on his office door and opened it to let him know I was back. He was busy writing out the draft for your divorce petition he’s going to file. He wanted me to come in and help him with the details, like Josie and Jody’s ages and how long you had been married and the like. I sat on the corner of his desk with my leg hiked and spread just a little. I knew I was exposing a lot of thigh and I was so fucking horny from hearing Josie tell about her private visit with him, that I wanted to see how willing he was to do more than look at pussy.

“I’d left three buttons loose on my silk blouse and if my titties weren’t so big, they would have popped right out when I bent over his papers. I saw him staring at my titties, then down at my legs. I knew my pussy was exposed, just as I knew he was still horny from all Josie had done with him.”

“He looked up at me and smiled as he patted my knee.

“Gene, Honey, I hope you don’t mind me telling this in front of you ... I mean I was so bad, the way I made this man give me money and acted naughty in his office.”

“You tell it like you want to Sue. I’m excited just hearing about you getting naughty. It makes me anxious about you and Nan being in bed with me tonight.”

“Hurry and tell us, Sue. Gosh, I hope you got horny and did all sorts of naughty and dirty deeds with that horny old man,” Josie was ready for the juicy details and we were too.


She started telling us all that happened...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.