The Hart Land - Cover

The Hart Land

Copyright© 2020 by JRyter

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - One summer in the lives of a family in rural Kansas - as Nancy Winters and her fifteen year old twins - welcome their Uncle Robert and his fifteen year old twins to live with them.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

“I like Sue, Gene’s sister. She’s funny and talks like she can handle herself in any situation,” Mom said.

“I asked her what to do to get a better deal on a divorce and she told me to flash my pussy at old man Reynolds and he’d damn near get me a divorce for free. I told her that I loved flashing my pussy all of a sudden and she said she did too. Sue told me that the old buzzard wanted to pay her five hundred dollars to shave her pussy and let him see it.” Mom was still laughing.

“Wow Mom, why don’t you shave your pussy and flash it at him, he may give you a divorce for free,” I told her.

“I was thinking the same thing Jody,” Mom said.

“I’m not going to wear panties tomorrow when we go to the lawyers office either, Mom. Ask him to interview Jody and me and I’ll have him masturbating under his desk, and he’ll even pay you to let him handle his divorce,” Josie said.

“Josie, you’re going to let being a sexy fifteen year old girl get you in trouble ... Shit, go for it, but you better not make that old man have a heart attack,” Mom said as she and Josie were making plans on how they were going to flash their pussy at him.

“Mom, what would you do if he got hard and he had a really monster cock?” Josie asked.

“A really monster cock, huh? You mean even bigger than Jody’s big one?”

“Yeah, I mean like a real horse has.”

“Hell, I may just let him have some pussy to pay for my divorce if he does.”

“Mom, we love the new you.”

“I love the new me too ... I want to thank you kids. If you weren’t so brave like you are, I wouldn’t even be doing this. I’d never have found out about your sorry-ass dad either.”

Josie and I slept with Mom in her bed and the three of us fucked and sucked until almost midnight. I filled both their pussies twice with my cum after I had sucked their pussies to get them wet.

Mom’s appointment was for 10:00 the next morning and Josie and I were in the bathroom when Mom took her bath. We had already taken our showers earlier after we finished our chores. Josie told me that Jean told her about her Aunt Sue seeing her bosses cock and it was at least foot long.

I knew she was already planning for some evil shit to happen.

“Josie, what would you do if the old man wanted some of your little pussy?”

“I think I’d have to take ride on it at least, even if I couldn’t get it inside my pussy.”

“What if Mom wants to fuck him?”

“I’m going to make that happen! I want to be there and get me some of it too.”

Mom was shaving her legs when we walked into the bathroom.

“Shave your pussy too, Mom. I bet that would be cool to be a grown woman and show that old lawyer-man your smooth, slick pussy...

“Don’t you Jody?”

“Heck yes, I love looking at those pictures in the magazines of smooth pussies on women, and Mom has the best looking pussy of all.”

“You kids are too much.” Mom protested, but she was leaning over looking down at her pussy in the shallow water.

“I sure would like to suck your pussy with no hair on it. Heck, I bet Josie would suck it too.”

“Heck yes, shave your pussy, Mom,” Josie said.

Josie and I looked at each other and grinned as Mom began shaving the short hair off where she had trimmed it the day before. She shaved all she could and stood up, then she stepped out of the tub and sat on the side of the bath tub, her legs wide as she shaved her pussy lips. Josie reached over and took her razor and began shaving mom’s pussy all the way to her butthole as Mom fussed - but laughed at the same time.

“Fuck, Mom - that looks good. Let me lick your pussy and get you in the mood to be bad,” Josie said, ducking down to lick Mom’s pussy until she pushed her back and ran to her room laughing. We followed her and watched as she put on a loose fitting, silky white blouse that showed her nipples, it was so thin. She wore another of Josie’s mini skirts today, a red one and it was REALLY short.

“Bend over like you’re picking up your purse off the floor Mom,” Josie said, and we watched as Mom bent from the waist with her long legs straight and her butt exposed, her tight little pussy peeking out between her buttocks.

“Damn, that is hot Mom. Old man Leonard Reynolds will blow his big old nuts off when he sees your pussy,” Josie said, winking at me.

When we got to the lawyer’s office we were fifteen minutes early and we talked with Ms. Sue. We had fun too, she’s a damn good looking woman. I mean she is fucking beautiful. She wears a lot of makeup and it looks like she has it put on by a professional. Her long black hair is straight and shiny and her lips are as red as cherries.

Boy does she ever have some huge titties.

“Those are store bought,” Josie whispered.

What?

“Her titties are bought and paid for. I bet old man Reynolds bought them. Jean told me he’s always giving her money - trying to bribe her into giving him some pussy.”

“Really? Well if he’s willing to pay her lots of money, she should up the price and take his money.”

“I agree. Shoot if that old fart offered me a huge chunk of money, I’d fuck his ass off,” Josie said.

“Would you really? I wonder why Ms. Sue won’t then.”

“She told Jean that his cock is too big. She’s afraid, because her pussy is barely bigger than Jean’s pussy.”

“When did you find all this out? Damn.”

“I called Jean and told her about mom seeing him about a divorce and she told me what her Aunt Sue told her.”

She had one over on me and she knew it.

“You could have told me sooner. I shared my magazines with you and mom.”

“What if I help you get some pussy? Will you forgive me?”

“Heck yes, who are we going to fuck this time?”

“Ms. Sue.”

“Damn, I’d love to fuck her! I bet she’s got some good pussy like you and Mom.”


We heard Mom ad Ms. Sue talking in the restroom, and walked over to listen.

“Sue, did you really? I bet that man would make you a millionaire if you let him have some pussy,” Mom said as she and Ms. Sue came back from the restroom.

“Yes, I’ve been flashing him all morning. You need to get that sexy daughter of yours in there with you first and let her show him her tight little pussy. Then when you’re alone with him, really let him get a look at your smooth pussy. I still can’t believe you did that. I’ve always said that one day I was going to shave my pussy. He offered me five hundred to shave it, but I never did.”

“Look at this, Jody,” Josie whispered and raised her skirt to show me her slick pussy where she had shaved all her fuzz off.

“When did you do that?”

“When you went to get dressed. I was so fucking horny after seeing Mom’s pussy, I got up and went to the bath room and shaved mine,” she said.

She didn’t have much hair as it was, but to see my sisters’ tight little pussy shaved slick and smooth, made my dick jerk and jump.

“Josie, you and Jody come with me. Mr. Reynolds wants to talk to you with your mom in there too. Then he may want to talk to each of you alone, before he talks privately with your mom,” Ms. Sue said as she stood, making sure her short skirt was down. Man she sure has got some fine legs, not really fat, but nice and thick - long and tan. I bet she’s got some good pussy too. She just needs to let go and fuck. I bet if I could ever get my dick in her pussy, I’d have her hopping around, and fucking like a jackrabbit.

“Mr. Reynolds, I want you to meet Nancy Winters - her son, Jody and her daughter, Josie.

“Nancy, this is my boss, Mr. Leonard Reynolds,” Ms. Sue said as she stood next to her boss, her huge store bought titties touching his arm.

“Mr. Reynolds I’m so pleased to meet you. I’ve heard so many good things about you for years, but I’ve never had reason to come see you on business matters.” Mom laid it on so thick, it was running off onto his shiny alligator shoes.

“Thank you Mrs. Winters. I’m happy you came to me. I can help you with your divorce proceedings and I can assure you of a more than fair settlement. You sure have two very nice children, I suppose they are about to graduate from high school.”

He piled on his bull shit - and his shit stinks.

“Thank you Sir. Josie and Jody are twins, they’re just fifteen.”

“Mr. Reynolds, I’ll be at my desk if you need me.

“Nancy, just relax and let my boss do his thing, you’ll be glad you did.

“Jody, when Mr. Reynolds gets through with you, come see me.’” Ms. Sue smiled and it made my dick jerk.

Mom sat at the end of his desk and Josie and I sat across in front of him, side by side. He saw Mom when she crossed her long legs and I thought he was going to choke as he spoke. Shit! From where I sit, I can see Mom’s pussy.

“Mrs. Winters, I hope you and I can become friends throughout this ordeal. If you or your children ever need me, please call any time.

“Jody, lets get your part done so your mom and sister can have a few minutes to tell me their side of the matter. Do you think that you, your sister and your mom would be better off alone, without your dad around?” he asked.

“Dad is never around anyway and he doesn’t like Mom to be free and sexual with him. He has another wife in Louisiana and he needs to stay his ass down there.”

“I see, so you are in agreement that your mom needs more sexual attention, is that what I heard?”

“Yes Sir, and a lot more of it too. Mom is a very sexy, loving woman and she needs a lot of attention. Mom loves to be free and have fun. She even swims naked with Josie and me in the creek when dad’s gone. Mom can be very generous with her love, if she’s happy ... I mean really, really generous.”

“I see ... Well Jody, I think I have enough to go on. Why don’t you step outside with Ms. Sue and spend some time with her, while I continue this with your mom and sister.”

He smiled a bull shit smile at me, and I left.

I knew Mom was going to get the best damned divorce he had ever pushed through the courts - and Josie hasn’t even hooked him yet. Damn I can hardly wait until we get out of here and hear what Josie puts him through.

I walked out with a smile and saw Ms. Sue on the phone. I wiped the smile off and stood by her desk.

“Jody, how did it go? I know these things can be very hard on young people. I hope you’re not filled with hate and anger over this.”

I looked at her and started crying. Damn, I’m good at this shit too.

“Come here, Hon,” she said as she pushed her chair back and opened her arms. I rushed around her desk and knelt in front of her swivel chair. My belly was pressed against her closed knees as I leaned in to hug her huge, titties against my face.

I sobbed into her blouse and she opened her knees. I scooted closer and pulled myself right up between her silky thighs, her big titties surrounding me as she snuggled me into her arms.

“You just hold onto me, Jody. It will be alright. You sure are a big boy for fifteen. Your mom told me that you were almost a man, and she’s right.”

“Thank you, (sob) Ms. Sue. Sometimes I feel like a man and sometimes when the boys at school make fun of me, I feel like a little kid. I wish they wouldn’t say bad things about me. I wish my dad had been a good man and helped me understand all this.”

I was about to laugh out loud. Hell the boys at school were all jealous of me for having a beautiful, sexy twin sister, and a huge cock. I needed to figure out a way to get my cock out. I knew she’s not wearing panties, and I’m determined NOT to let Josie have all the fun on this trip to town.

“Hon, why do the boys make fun of you? You’re a handsome, healthy, well developed young man.” She ran her hand down my back and pulled me closer.

“Ms. Sue, I’m almost too embarrassed to tell you this, but they make fun of me ... my ... uh well, my uh, down here,” I said as I pulled back and pointed to my crotch.

“Goodness Jody, that must cause a lot of very emotional stress for you. Come here Hon and let me hold you. I wish there was a way I could help you.”

“It’s OK ... I’d be embarrassed to show you anyway.”

I put two sobs on her ass that time.

“Oh Jody, you need not be embarrassed. I’m sure that you’re a normal young man and that you will mature like all normal young men do. Why don’t you just scoot closer and lay your head on my shoulder, I’ll hold you close and you’ll feel better.”

“Yes Ma’am. I do feel better. I like laying my head on your ... uh, your ... uh.”

“My breasts?”

“Yes.”

“Thank you Jody. I love my breasts. I was always flat chested until I came back home. When I went to work here I confessed to Mr. Reynolds that I had always wanted huge breasts and he paid for these. I love them and I never wear a bra ... I love to feel them naked under my silk blouses.”

“I like the way they feel too,”

“Would you like to see them? Just a peek – you can never tell anyone I let you see my titties,”

“Gosh Ms. Sue, would you? That sure would make me feel better.”

“Hold still, let me scoot down in my chair and open my blouse so you can see.”

She scooted down to where her legs were spread wide, I knew she wasn’t wearing panties because she told mom she wasn’t. When she reached up to open her blouse, I reached down and unzipped my pants, letting my cock spring out. I nearly shot my cum when she opened her blouse and showed her huge titties to me. I buried my face between them and she laughed. I rubbed my face from side to side, smearing my mouth and face all over her big titties.

Ms. Sue scooted down in her chair some more and I felt the heat of her wet pussy close to my cock. I scooted closer and she pushed her titties against my face as she pulled me closer. My cock was right at her wet pussy lips and it felt like the heat was already boiling her pussy juices.

“Oh Jody, I could just hold you so tight against my naked breasts forever, you feel so good,”

“Can I hold you down there too?” I asked, I needed just another inch to be inside her, then another eight inches to fuck her all the way to my balls.

Ms. Sue slid down quickly, taking four of my eight inches as she did.

“OH MY - OH MY – OH - MY.”

“Thank you Ms. Sue ... this feels so good,” I said as I hunched my dick into her tight wet pussy.

“Jody, we mustn’t - we mustn’t do this. OH FUCK! Shove that big fat cock in my pussy and fuck me. I thought you meant that you’re too small. You’re hung like a fucking-donkey.”

I sure hope she’s on the pill because I’m going to fill her pussy with my cum. I shoved and hunched as she slid lower to take all of me. She raised her legs and let me go deeper. She slid down and her butt was off the chair. I shot her pussy full and kept right on fucking - as she kept right on fucking me. Ms. Sue got her come and kept right on fucking for more. I shot another load into her and she shot me one back.

“Jody, hurry, lets get to the restroom and get cleaned up before they come out. My God, you sure know how to fuck a woman’s pussy. I honestly thought you were talking about the boys making fun of your little dick. Fuck, you have a huge cock hanging there.”

She pulled me along with her as we went into the small restroom. She grabbed some paper and wiped her pussy, then she turned to look in the mirror to see if her makeup was messed up, I pushed her forward and shoved my cock into her pussy from behind as she moaned and groaned and shoved her sexy naked ass back against me as we fucked up another good come.

Just wait until Josie starts telling her little story about how they teased old man Reynolds, I’ll shoot her story down.

“I got one more, Sue - if you can take it.”

“Fuck me, Jody. Fuck me and shoot my pussy full. I think I’ve got another one too if you can fuck it out of me,”

“Hang on Sue,” I said as I reached around and grabbed a handful of titties and pulled her back against my cock as we fucked like rabbits. I knew we could do it.

I felt her tighten up and push back. I was ready and started shooting her pussy again as she got her come.

We used a whole box of Kleenex and a half roll of Charmin, but we finally got me dried off and her pussy wiped out enough to keep cum from dripping down her legs.

We were sitting at her desk laughing and joking when Mom and Josie came out with Mr. Reynolds - hitching at his baggy pants. Mom was smiling and Josie was grinning as they straightened their short mini skirts.

“We’ll get the paper work done and filed by this time tomorrow. That way he’ll be served on Thursday and the sheriff will be notified of his bigamy,” Mr. Reynolds said loudly as he looked at Mom’s butt the whole time.

“Just let me know when I need to come back and sign the papers,” Mom said.

“Mom, I was asking Ms. Sue if she’d have lunch with us...

“Mr. Reynolds would you like to join us?” I asked as I looked at him, he was leaning on Ms. Sue’s desk - out of breath.

“No son, but I thank you. I have work to do.

“Sue, you go right ahead and have lunch with these fine people. When you get back, I’ll have a rough draft of the papers drawn up for you to type,” he said, wheezing his breath harder.

“Thank you sir.

Come on Nan, Josie and Jody. I know a great place to eat lunch,”


Ms. Sue took us to her favorite little diner for lunch. Josie and I stuffed on cheeseburgers and fries while she and mom ate salads. We were all talking at once, having the best time, as if we were long time friends with Ms. Sue.

Man, she is one sexy load of female flesh. I looked at her and had to pinch myself to make sure it was her that I had just fucked in her office a few minutes ago. I heard Mom and Ms. Sue talking about her and Josie’s interview with Mr. Reynolds, and my ears tuned in quick.

“Sue, you were right about your boss. When Jody left the room, he asked Josie to move over closer to me so we could talk private and not have to talk so loud. I moved my chair over to make room for Josie, making sure I flashed my naked pussy at him. I looked down at Josie as she slid her chair closer. Josie had let her mini skirt flip up and even I could see her naked pussy. Shit, I couldn’t believe she shaved her pussy too.”

Mom was laughing as she told this.

I looked at Josie and she was having a giggling fit. I knew she was about to tell her part and I knew my sister, it was going to be a good one.

“Ms. Sue, I really wanted to help mom get a good divorce settlement as cheap as she could, so I pretended to be upset that I was about to lose my daddy. I poked mom with my elbow, then looked up at Mr. Reynolds. I told him...

‘Mr. Reynolds, can I sit on your lap while we talk about all this ugly mess? I really need to feel a big strong man hold me’

Josie was laughing so hard as she told this, she had to stop and wipe her eyes.

“Oh God. I know Mr. Reynolds jumped at that suggestion. What happened then?”

Ms. Sue was like me, she wanted the juicy details.

“Well, of course he said I could if Mom didn’t mind.”

Mom said, “I knew what she was up to and I knew there’s no stopping my daughter when she get this horny and wants to be naughty. I told her to be careful and not hurt his legs.”

“Yeah, and I jumped up and made sure he got a good look at my naked butt when I pushed my chair back and hurried to him. He pushed back from the desk and let me sit across his knees and I snuggled up to his chest and unbuttoned his suit coat so I could put my arm around his waist. I’ll say one thing for the horny old fart, he sure smells good.”

“Oh God, Josie, tell us more. Did his big cock get hard?” Sue was excited too. She was sitting beside me in the booth and Josie and mom were sitting across from us. She slid forward on the bench seat and I lay my hand on her naked thigh. Sue opened her legs and I slipped my hand up to cup her pussy.

“You better believe it did ... I mean shit, that man must be half horse. I thought he was going to raise me up over his desk, he was getting so hard and his cock was growing so big and long. Fuck, Ms. Sue ... just how long is it anyway? I never did see all of it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.