The Hart Land - Cover

The Hart Land

Copyright© 2020 by JRyter

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - One summer in the lives of a family in rural Kansas - as Nancy Winters and her fifteen year old twins - welcome their Uncle Robert and his fifteen year old twins to live with them.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

“If I thought the two of you could keep a secret about us, I’d take you both to my bedroom right now, get naked with you, look at pictures and experiment with sex. Just the three of us.” Mom looked from Josie to me. I smiled and Mom took my hand and kissed it. I got a hard-on and she saw it under my shirt where it was draped over my lap.

Josie raised Mom’s shirt tail. She still wore her sleep shirt just as she does most days, now that it’s so hot here in Kansas. She’s wearing Josie’s bikini panties and Josie started pulling on her panties as she held the shirt up.

“Jody, help me.

“Mom raise your butt and let us pull your panties off right here on the front porch. We want to get a good look at your pussy with the sun shining on us,” Josie said.

“Josie you’re pushing me. I swear to you, I want this as much as you, but I just can’t.”

“Listen to me ... Mom. Let Jody and me take your panties off. I want my mom to be happy. I want my mom to have sex the way she loves sex, while she’s young and sexy and beautiful. You have two kids here who love you more than you’ll ever know and we want to make you feel good. I want your pussy to feel like mine did when Jody sucked a come out of me. Now raise your butt and let us pull your panties off.”

I was afraid Josie had gone way too far this time, when mom looked at her. Then - Mom reached out to hug Josie – and she pulled me to her breasts as she hugged me. I felt her titties against my face and got a hard-on. Well, I got harder - I already had a hard-on.

Mom dropped her arms and reached down to pull her panties off as we sat in the swing in the mid morning sunlight. Traffic is always scarce on our road, but now and then there would be a car or truck pass. Some would blow their horn and we’d wave. Our porch has a short wall across the front, about waist high. It used to be screened from the top of the wall to the top, but the screen got bad and dad removed it rather than repair it. The porch swing couldn’t be seen from the road, but we could be seen from our shoulders up, if we’re sitting in the swing.

Josie took mom’s panties - her - panties that Mom wore - and hung them on the hook where the fly swatter hangs on the chain that supports the porch swing.

“Josie, you’re a very naughty girl,” Mom said, but she was smiling as she squirmed her naked butt on the wooden seat.

“I know, and I like being naughty. Now we know how naughty our mom wants to be. We want to help you be naughty - have fun, feel good, and get some really good comes like Jody gave me,” Josie said as she stood and placed a large flower pot right in front of mom on the front wall. She turned and before mom knew what she was doing, Josie reached for the bottom of Mom’s sleep shirt and pulled it up over her titties.

“Josie, I can’t sit out here naked like this! Girl - we’ll be seen.” Mom was laughing as she let Josie pull her shirt off. Josie stripped too and looked over at me. Heck I was naked before Josie sat down beside Mom.

Mom’s nipples are swelled and puffed out like Josie’s. I looked at her pussy as she sat in the swing and her pussy looks just like Josie’s. Small and tight-lipped, with very little hair, now that she’s clipped it.

“You have a really small pussy, Mom. I think it looks like Josie’s and hers gets really excited when I touch it.”

“I know I do, Jody. Your Uncle Robert and I never made love ... Well never had real sex because his dick was too big for my pussy. I married your dad when he asked me, and I was so happy when I learned he had a tiny dick. I just wish he’d want sex as much as I do. I miss that part of my life.”

“Feel of Jody’s dick, Mom. Do you think we could put his big dick in our small pussies?”

“I think I could, Josie. I doubt you could though. Maybe if you went real slow and didn’t try to take it all at once, you could get his some of his dick inside your pussy.” Mom grasped my dick, slowly raising and lowering her hand, making my dick leak and throb as she stroked me. I could have shot all the way across the county road, I was so excited that she was touching my dick.

“Show me how you suck a dick, Mom. I know Jody wants you to suck him.”

Mom kept looking at my dick, leaning closer as she held me firmly.

“Jody?” Mom looked up at me, her face just inches above my dick.

“Suck my dick, Mom. I’ll suck your pussy and make you feel like Josie did in the barn.”

Mom dropped to the floor on her knees in front of the swing. I spread my legs and Josie leaned over to watch as Mom took my dick in her mouth and began sucking me.

“Oh Mom, that’s the best feeling ever. I love the way you do this!”

Mom looked up at me, her hand holding my dick upright, “I want you to shoot your cum in my mouth when you get there, I always loved for Robert to come in my mouth,” she said and put her mouth back over my dick.

Mom was kneeling between my knees and I reached down to cup each of her naked breasts in my hands, massaging her tiny nipples in my fingers as she sucked my dick. Mom moaned and scooted closer to let me get a handful of her titties.

Josie was sitting with one foot on the swing and one on the floor, her legs were spread wide, with her pussy toward me. She was rubbing her pussy with one hand and rubbing her titties with her other as she humped against her fingers.

“Mom, I’m getting close, you better be ready,” I warned her. She moaned into the head of my dick and waved for me to come one - just as I shot spurt after spurt of my cum into her throat. Mom never stopped sucking as I unloaded my second load for the day. This one even deeper into my Mom’s throat, as it felt like she was about to swallow my whole dick. She licked me clean after sucking all my cum out.

“My God - that was good, Jody. You must have shot a cup full, but I love the taste of your cum.

“Josie, we’ll get you trained in the art of cock sucking before the day is over.”

Mom was smiling like we had never seen her before.

I told her, “I want to suck your pussy, Mom. Sit on the swing and let me get down there.”

“We really need to go inside,” she protested as she moved up to sit on the swing - spreading her legs wide apart as she looked at me and smiled.

“I want us to go to the barn and watch Jody fuck you, Mom,” Josie said as Mom raised her feet and put them on the seat of the porch swing, she scooted her butt to the edge of the seat, and I leaned close to smell her pussy.

“You smell just like Josie did the first time I kissed her pussy,” I told her, then licked her pussy from bottom to top.

Mom’s feet came off the seat - kicking me, knocking me backwards toward the short wall on the porch. She clasped both her hands over her pussy and screamed as she spurted steams of cum through her fingers, almost to that wall.

“I’m sorry, Jody. Please come back and do me again. That was the absolute, most fantastic feeling I’ve ever felt in my whole fucking life. All those times when your Uncle Robert used to kiss my pussy when we were kids, he never came close to making me feel this good.”

She was reaching for me again.

“Turn around and lay with your breasts on the seat, Mom. At least until you get used to having your pussy sucked again.”

“Here, I’ll hold you, Mom,” Josie said as she sat on the swing and pulled Mom between her legs with Mom’s face against Josie’s belly. I pulled mom’s feet apart and leaned down to kiss her pussy from behind. I made sure that I had my hands on her legs as I sucked her until she squirted cum all over my face again.

As she spurted and sprayed her cum all over the porch and my belly, I raised up on my knees and pressed my swollen dick against mom’s butt cheeks. She was still spraying her cum, and my dick was slick and hard as I let it slip up into her slippery butt crack as Josie watched me.

“Fuck her Jody! Fuck Mom from behind! Our Mom needs a good fucking.”

“FUCK ME JODY – FUCK MY WET PUSSY,” Mom screamed as she straightened her legs, bent at the waist, her head pressed between Josie’s thighs. Josie spread her legs and threw them over mom’s shoulders as mom pressed her face into Josie’s pussy. I could hear Mom and sucking Josie’s pussy. Josie screamed and I stood behind mom’s sexy ass as she bent at her waist. I took my dick in my hand and guided it to mom’s pussy.

With my dickhead between her pussy lips, I eased it deeper into her while she pushed back to help me get inside her from behind. I could hear Mom screaming into Josie’s pussy as my dick eased over halfway inside her. My dick felt like I had my fist gripped around it, gripping it hard enough to make it come. Mom’s pussy was squeezing my dick as I pulled back to get another deep thrust into her pussy. I felt like my dick was about to explode. My balls were jerking and my dick was throbbing.

“NOW,” Mom screamed as she pushed back against me while I shoved my hips forward as hard as I could, driving my dick as deep as it would go. My belly was against her buttocks - my balls swinging and banging against her legs.

I got my third come of the morning. This one was the most amazing orgasm I’ve ever had since I learned to come. I shot cum until I felt weak in my knees. Mom sprayed my legs with her cum and both of us had cum running down our legs as I grabbed her hips again - fucking her pussy repeatedly with my dick buried deep inside her.

“More Jody! Fuck me as deep as you can from behind. Please don’t stop now. Fuck me, Baby. PLEASE FUCK ME!”

Mom begged as she raised her head from Josie’s pussy, and looked back at me.

Her face was flushed, her smile was spread over her cheeks. Josie’s pussy juice was smeared all over her, from ear to ear. While she was raised up, I reached under her to grab a handful of her breasts. I pulled her back as I pushed my dick into her, fucking her pussy even deeper than before. I pulled Mom’s puffy nipples and she bucked her butt against me in response. I pulled them again and she bucked again. We were starting another mad, wild, naked fuck. This one was even better than the first two. I watched mom’s body from behind as she would raise her buttocks to let me slide out of her pussy, then lower her buttocks as I pushed back inside her. I saw her pussy lips roll in and out as they stretched around my dick.

I watched as mom’s butthole would clench and grip, then push out again, all in time with her tight pussy lips being rolled in and out with my dick.

I had never seen a butthole up close until now. I never even thought about a woman’s butthole. Mom is wet all over back there, and slippery from our fucking, as I ran my finger tips across her butthole. Mom jerked and then pushed up hard as I let my finger slide across her butthole.

She started spraying her cum out around my dick again as I slid my dick in and out of her. She was moaning and trying to talk as she continued to suck and lick Josie’s pussy. I knew she was feeling good, I was too. With one hand on her breasts, and my other slipping up and down her wet butt crack, I fucked her deeper, then pulled back to stroke my hard dick into her. I let my finger press against her butthole again. I could tell she likes this, as she jerked her butt and wiggled it against me, pushing back faster and harder.

I felt her pussy begin to grip my dick as her orgasm rushed through her body again and again. I rammed my slick thumb into mom’s butthole at the very instant I rammed my dick all the way into her pussy, holding my thumb and my dick deeper than ever, I pumped cum into her pussy until my dick stopped throbbing.

I looked at Josie for the first time since I started fucking mom from behind. She’s red faced, grinning and sweating, her long blonde hair matted to her face and body. Mom’s hair is wet and sticking to her back. The three of us we’re were dripping with sweat.

Josie pushed mom back from her pussy and kissed her face. Then she scrambled out of the porch swing and dropped to the floor next to mom where I stood with my dick still deep inside her pussy. Josie pushed me back, and my dick plopped out with a wet slurping sound. Josie grabbed my dick and sucked it into her mouth. She licked me clean and I thought I was about to get a blow-job from my sister. She pushed me further back so she could get between mom’s legs.

I watched as Josie leaned over and started sucking my cum from Mom’s gushing pussy. Mom started to raise from the swing, but she fell back to the seat and screamed so loud it hurt my ears as Josie sucked her pussy clean.

Josie was wild, as she pulled mom up from where she leaned against the seat of the porch swing and started sucking her titties.

“My God, Josie - let me get my breath! I have never in my entire fucking life felt like this. Thanks to my fifteen year old twins, I’ve just had the fucking, and sucking of a lifetime. I love you both so much. I want you to know that from now on, our lives are going to be different. We’re going to laugh and joke, and we’re going to love and enjoy our bodies like never before. If your dad doesn’t like it, he can get his righteous-ass in the road for good. I’ve been starved for love and sex all my adult life and I want to make up for all the times I wanted to make love - wanted to get fucked - wanted to suck and be sucked ... and never felt the love I yearned for.

“I’m going to teach you two all about sex, although I think Jody may know more than he admits.


“I never even dreamed a man could fuck a woman like that, Jody. Did you learn all those things from the magazine stories you read?” Mom was sitting in the swing - Josie and me on either side of her. Her arms around both of us, hugging us to her side.

“I read all those stories at least three times and looked at the pictures as I masturbated, thinking of you and Josie and how it would feel to put my dick in each of you and fuck like the men in the pictures. I wanted both of you - and now we’ve made my fantasies come true.”

Mom told us, “Lets go to the creek and wash off ... We may even fuck again while we’re down there. Josie, do you want to fuck your brother, or do you want to wait?”

We were walking naked through the house.

“I want to fuck too, Mom. I want you to help me get his dick in my pussy. I want to feel what you felt when Jody runs his fat dick all the way inside your pussy and makes you come like Jody just fucked you.”

We’d walked to the creek many times before. We had a path worn through the grass down to the edge of the creek that ran behind our house about a hundred feet from the back door. The creek was cool in the summer and icy in the winter and Josie and I would swim and play in the cool waters during the hot months. We begged mom many times to join us, but she had never done more than pull her long skirt up and wade in the shallow water.

Today she was the first one to run and jump naked into the wide - chest deep pool. Mom is as sexy and slender-built as Josie. I watched them run naked and splash into the water, then come up laughing and screaming for me to join them.

We played in the water, washing the cum off, then sitting on some large rocks along the edge of the creek. Josie was excited about our cousins and Uncle Robert coming and she wanted to know more about Mom and her brother.

“Mom, do you think you and Uncle Robert will want to try to fuck again when they get here,” Josie asked.

“Josie, we don’t need to use those words in everyday conversations, they are vulgar and nasty. I doubt your Uncle Robert wants to continue our sex play like we did as kids,” Mom said.

“Mom, we just got through fucking, and you and I got some really fantastic comes. You with me sucking your pussy, and me with my dick in your pussy. I sucked your pussy and you sucked Josie’s pussy. I see no reason for us to not talk like adults and stop pretending that fucking isn’t good for us,” I said.

“Jody, I’m sorry. I was wrong. We did fuck and I did get more comes, and even more intense comes than I ever have in my life. I’m going to stop thinking like my own mom and dad are looking over my shoulder. I’m going to stop worrying about your dad scolding me because I love to fuck and my pussy gets dripping wet. I’m going to help you fuck Josie, and you and I are going to fuck right here on these rocks too, if you can get another of those amazing erections.”

“I’ll get an erection, Mom. You and Josie are going to be well fucked when Uncle Robert gets here with Demi and Robby. I just hope you’ll start dressing like a beautiful, sexy young woman. We want to see you in short-shorts and miniskirts.”

“How about if the three of us go shopping tomorrow? Both of you can help me pick out some sexy new clothes. I want to get Josie some new, sexy clothes to wear to school this fall too.”

“What about dad getting mad if we spend money, Mom?” Josie asked.

“I have my own money that my mom and dad left me. It’s in a savings account in my name. Your dad doesn’t know anything about it!”

“Wow, we love the new you - Mom,” Josie said.

“We sure do, I love both of you and I have a huge erection,” I said, pointing to my swelling dick.

“I want to get fucked, Mom. But first, I want Jody to suck my pussy like he did this morning when you were watching.”

“Yes, I want to see that up close. I need to get more of his hot tongue in my pussy, too.”

“Hop up here on this rock and let me at your sweet little pussy Josie. I want mom next to me when you start squirting your cum.”

“Her pussy really is sweet, Jody. I love the taste of her when I sucked her pussy earlier.”

Mom helped Josie up on the smooth rock.

She was sitting on the rock, her feet in the water with Josie lying back against Mom’s belly. Both their legs were spread. I could even see mom’s pussy underneath Josie’s butt. I was hoping I could get my mouth on both their pussies as they sat here, lying back and relaxing.

I wanted to get Josie excited, so I leaned over and sucked her tiny nipples as she squealed and squirmed against mom.

I leaned closer and felt my dickhead rub her pussy lips. Josie moaned and bucked her hips up to meet me, but I wasn’t about to let my dick go in her pussy just yet. I reached down and pushed my dick down, hunching forward, to making it slip into mom’s hot pussy.

“That feels good, Jody. But we’re here to get your sister fucked. You can fuck my pussy all you want, tonight when we go to bed,” Mom said as she hunched her body to meet me.

I pulled back and bent down to suck Josie’s pussy. I could feel her short, soft hairs on her pussy lips and licked my way up through them. Josie moaned and bucked her pussy up to meet my face. I forced her thighs apart and dived into her.

I really wanted my dick inside her pussy, but I was willing to get her so excited that she would beg me to fuck her pussy. I was so proud Mom told me I have the biggest dick she’s ever seen, not that she’s ever fucked a lot of men, but it sure made me feel good to know mine was the biggest.

“Fuck me, Jody,” Josie said as she bucked and humped her pussy into my face.

“Fuck her, Jody. I want to watch your dick go in your sister’s pussy. We’ll suck and fuck you together in bed tonight.”

Mom was red faced and breathing hard. I looked at Josie and she was too. I took my dick in my hand and eased the knob up to my sister’s pussy, pushing her swollen lips apart, letting her juice run down on the rock. She bucked her hips up and I felt my dick slip into her just a little more.

“Fuck me, Jody,” she said, pleading this time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.