Quadruplets - Cover

Quadruplets

Copyright© 2020 by RosiePalmer

Chapter 9: Discovering Issues at Resort, Misapproation of Funds

Fiction Story: Chapter 9: Discovering Issues at Resort, Misapproation of Funds - Intro, we meet at registration prior to our junior year. Chapter one is about the start of our journey together, backtracking to explain my story to my grandchildren. Hopefully I can make it interesting as I am not a writer by any stretch of my imagination.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Workplace   Sharing   DomSub   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Petting   Nudism  

I woke the next morning to an empty bed and I could hear them talking in the front of our suite. I opened the bedroom door and caught the smell of a wonderful breakfast buffet on the kitchen counter.

The girls were all excited saying that this was here when they awoke. A note said that it was always provided when the owner’s suite was occupied.

I asked if anyone knew what time it was and they told me it was around 0600. Fixing myself a plate I said thank you. After I was fed well, I told them I needed to talk to the hotel staff and that I would meet them at the office about 0745.

They told me they would be there, they wanted to tour the property and see all it had to offer.

Chloe approached me and said that she would like to join me. Saying it was time for her to really dig into her job as account manager of the resort.

As we were walking to the elevator and on the ride down she apologized to me for letting my family down.

I pulled her into an embrace and told her that she didn’t let us down. It was us who let her down by not providing the support staff she needed.

She started to cry, saying she should have seen the issues as I did. I told her to put it behind her that the past is over, let’s make the future starting this morning. We kind of know what needs to be done and we are going to make it right together.

Chloe hugged me tightly as the elevator doors opened.

We gathered ourselves and stepped into the lobby and went up to the front desk.

I led Chloe and asked to speak with the hotel manager.

Seeing trepidation in the young man’s face, he said that he should be able to take care of any issue I may have.

I smiled at him and said that I am the new resort manager, as of yesterday. I would like to introduce myself and meet him.

He smiled and said that he would see if she was in yet.

I laughed and apologized for my slip, I shouldn’t make assumptions.

He said, no problem sir. I made the same mistake when I started. I’ll be right back.

He returned escorting a woman that appeared to be in her mid to late 30’s, dressed in a business suit. The young man escorting her was nude. I couldn’t help thinking that she was related to Wilkinson.

I introduced myself as Jerome Butler Jr., the new resort manager and soon to be owner. Can we meet somewhere private?

She told me that here is acceptable as she has nothing to hide from her employee’s.

I looked her in the eye and said that it is customary for you to give your name when someone introduces themselves to you. Are you going to volunteer your name or do I come up with my own.

Blushing, she told me her name was Katherine.

I said ok Katherine, do you have a copy of the resort HR manual.

She replied it was in her office.

I requested that she go and retrieve it as there was something we needed to look up.

She said that she was very familiar with what is in it and could answer any question I had.

I looked in her eyes and said, ok on page 34 under dress code, can you tell me exactly what it says.

I noticed panic on her face as I smiled.

Do you want me to quote it for you or do you really know what it says?

She remained silent in thought. She then replied that it doesn’t apply to management.

I laughed and started quoting, “if one person working at the resort is required to work nude, then every employee at the resort is required to work nude. I said, Katherine, are you an employee of this resort.

She replied that she is management and it does not apply.

I said does this resort give you a paycheck or bank deposit for every pay period?

She looked at me and said yes it does.

I told her that she is then considered and employee of this resort. That she is expected to comply with the dress code or turn in her resignation today. Your brother doesn’t work here anymore to shield you from your responsibility.

Without thinking she said, how did you know?

I told her she has the same arrogant and aloof attitude as he did. Right up until he was escorted off the property. You see that I am complying with the resort dress code and so is our resort account manager who doesn’t even work on site. Do you think you are above us?

She replied, no I do not think I am above you. But my religious beliefs do not allow me to run around with no clothes on.

I asked her if she understood the clause that was on the employment application you signed to get the position you have. You checked and initialed next to it, or did your brother tell you it wouldn’t be an issue.

She replied that her brother said it wouldn’t be an issue.

I told her that any other answer would have been a lie. I asked her if she liked working here.

She said that she loved it here, as the atmosphere was one of fun and excitement. Your parents treat everyone with respect and as far as I can tell, you are being fair with everyone you come in contact with.

I looked at her and asked, are you going to follow the resort dress code. I continued that this resort pays approximately 40% more than the same position as is paid in the city. What you are going to decide is entirely up to you? You chose to take your current position, knowing the dress code requirement.

She looked me in my eyes and said that she would comply with the resort dress code.

I told her I would wait here while she went into her office to remove her clothes and return so I can verify you are in compliance.

She told me she didn’t need to go to her office; she would remove her clothes and give them to me as she started to undress.

When she was nude, she handed me her clothes. I told her that she was lovely and why would she want to hide her beauty.

Blushing, she said that she was average at best.

Chloe went around the counter, pulled Katherine into an embrace and whispered something in her ear.

Katherine smiled and said really, as she looked over at me.

Chloe looked in her eyes and said yes.

Just as Chloe let her go, the elevator opened and out came the quads. As they saw us, they came running saying, Master we have a meeting at 0800 and need to get going.

Gasps came from behind the front desk counter. All office personnel were standing there watching us.

One of them asked, they are your slaves?

Chloe walked up to the person and went nose to nose with him and said no they are not his slaves.

The person didn’t back down, even a little, asking why they called him master.

I could tell that Mai had enough as she placed her hands on the counter and jumped over it and yelled in his face. I chose to serve him. I wear his collar so everyone knows that I chose to serve him in any way he wishes. If you don’t like that I call him Master that is your problem, not mine.

I noticed that he was becoming agitated at being challenged by such a small woman, I stepped up to the counter and said; if you raise a hand to her you will make her react to your threat, she is an expert in martial arts. It didn’t go so well for the guy at the pool yesterday.

He looked at her and said; it was her that did that to a guy that was 6’6” tall.

Liu stepped up to the counter and said no, it was me. But, we were all trained by our Master. So it really doesn’t matter which one of you fight. We are all about the same. The Master actually uses us as his security team, it really doesn’t matter which one of us you chose. You’ll still lose.

He got a little puffy, sticking out his chest, saying that he was pretty good at martial arts himself.

I looked at him and said that she isn’t pretty good, she is really good. Maybe you can work out with us sometime in the gym here at the resort. We will be here quite a bit, now that I am the resort manager.

He replied that would be great, as he doesn’t get to the gym much since he started working here.

I reached out my hand and introduced myself as Jerome.

He took my hand and said his name was Randal, but goes by Randy.

I told him it was nice to meet you Randy. I turned my attention back to Katherine and asked if she was ok.

She nervously replied that she would be as she got used to being naked.

I looked at her and smiled saying that it only took me a couple days. I then told everyone to have a nice day and that I would see them all later. I then asked Katharine to set up a meeting with Chloe for next week. I am going to be meeting with every manager at the resort and their staff. I can’t plan for the remainder of this week as I might have to go to Hawaii to help my parents.

Jade approached me and said Master; we only have ten minutes to get to our meeting at the resort office.

I allowed Jade to escort me out the door to a couple waiting golf carts. We boarded and were at the resort office in a couple minutes.

We entered at ten minutes to eight to a very busy office. It looked like everyone was there and had been working for a while. I motioned Adriana over and asked her what was going on.

She told me that she texted everyone last night and asked them to come in early to prepare for the auditors. We all want make this as easy as possible so you can make the decisions you need to make.

I asked her if it had anything to do with yesterday after work.

She told me that nobody knows what we did last night and they won’t unless one of you tells them. She smiled at me and bounced away. I noticed that her ass cheeks barely moved. She may fit in just fine. My girls all loved her, especially Ming.

I received a call from my father and he told me the auditors would arrive around 0900. He asked if we would be ready.

I told him we would and he asked me to call him later that afternoon.

They were on the way to a meeting with the resort owners / partners to interview them try and understand what they wanted for their resorts. From what he was hearing they wanted somewhere around 20% and 30% more than they were worth. He also told me that they have a jet standing by and ready to go if we need you as they flew commercial first class.

Then he asked how Maya was doing and I told him as of last night improving. I get twice daily updates from the nursing staff. Your friends Stan and Eva have been a huge help. They are also very good doctors and they are the ones that saved Maya’s life.

My father told me that they told him it was you who saved her life by acting quickly when Chloe called you. My father continued saying that I impress everyone I come in contact with and that he and my mom are extremely proud of him.

I disconnected from my father and prepared myself for the marathon of meetings today was sure to bring.

I called to get everyone’s attention and thanked them all for coming in early to help prepare for the auditors. I explained that they were to answer any questions asked of them. Who is at fault is not important; getting everything straightened out is all that matters. We will work through what is found during the audit and come out better for it.

This club has much bigger issues than what happened to a few million dollars here and there. We are not able to meet our promises to our members because we sold too many memberships and we don’t have enough hotel rooms on site to meet their need for reservations.

To give you an example, we have 5,000 members and 100 hotel rooms. If you run the numbers and do the math, we come up short 13,500 room night reservations. That is approximately three room nights per member.

Would you be happy if you were a member that pays 10,000 dollars per year to be a member and were not able to get your room nights? I’ll tell you, I would be pissed and take my money elsewhere.

That is what we are trying to correct and make amends to our members. That is what this audit is all about.

My parents admit to making the mistake of tying your past resort managers annual bonus to membership growth. It caused him to lose sight of being able to meet our commitments to our members.

My promise to you is that we will fix this loss of vision. You are part of my family now. And you can ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you I protect what I consider to be mine. If you are part of my family, then you are mine and I’ll move heaven and earth to protect your jobs and income.

This will be made right, it’s going to cost me and my family, but your jobs will be just as safe as mine. So let’s get through this audit and move on.

The room erupted in applause and chants of encouragement. Now it is up to me to deliver on my promise.

I explained to them that my girls are going to meet with each of you during the audit and document your titles and job responsibilities. We will bring opportunity out of this chaos. I have to know everything about what you do at work and what you are doing outside of work to advance yourself away from the office and work.

Please don’t exaggerate or fill us with all the glorified gifts you believe you may have. They will be exposed as incomplete truths as we move forward.

I want to be able to place people in interesting and satisfying positions, not ones that will make them miserable because they are not prepared to take on the additional workload or responsibilities. Please understand I want what is best for you, even if you don’t know what it is that you want. Thank you in advance for being forthright in your responses.

My phone beeped and I checked the message. I told the room that the auditors just arrived at the train station. Please get ready, it’ll probably be a long day with findings we are not prepared to answer.

The correct answer to something you don’t know is “I don’t know, but I’ll find out”. Get with one of my girls and we will find the answer, whether we like the answer or not. Complete disclosure is what we are looking for. We cannot fix what we don’t know about.

I called my girls over and asked them to help Chloe find the answers to what we don’t know. I requested Chloe to contact Mindy at the office and make sure she is available to assist in our research.

Thinking out loud I said maybe Mindy can network Chloe’s computer so it is accessible to Chloe here in the office.

Ming spoke up saying that she can help with that. Just get us a couple laptops and with Chloe’s help we can walk Mindy though what we need to create Chloe a virtual workstation as if she was working at her computer in the home office.

I couldn’t locate Adriana, but I could see Jennifer, I called her over to us. She came running and asked what we needed. I asked her if there were any extra laptops that my girls could use.

She said there is probably a couple in the storage room. I asked her to go get what was available and bring them to my office. The quads were ready when Jennifer came back with three older laptops, my girls said they would do for today.

They started immediately and got Mindy on conference. Chloe talked her through how to log into her computer. Ming talked Mindy through how to create the settings so they could access Chloe’s computer remotely and it was all complete in and ready in minutes.

I asked if the quads could turn on and access Wilkinson’s computer. They rolled their eyes at me, as if it would be a challenge. They got it up and running in short order and blew right through whatever security he had set up.

When the auditors arrived at the office, I felt we were as ready as we could be for the day. Except one thing, my girls and I forgot about the memo requiring us to be dressed, business casual.

Adriana walked into my office with a big smile on her face. Her arms were full of bags, she explained they were clothes for us to use while the auditors were in the office.

We quickly got dressed and went out to greet our visitors. As the audit settled into full swing, I asked Adriana to come with me into my office. I gave her a lover’s hug and thanked her for taking care of our oversight. She laughed at me and said that is why I am the office manager.

Surprised, I said really.

Smiling, Adriana looked me in the eyes and told me yes. That is my job title and you will see it when your girls turn in their reports at the end of the day. Why do you think everyone came in this morning when I sent out the text asking them all to be here an hour early?

I said I didn’t even think about it, I was just happy they were here getting ready for the audit. But, now that you mention it, I guess it is really the only explanation. It seems like I may have to keep you around for a while.

Adriana replied try and get rid of me. Your girls may revolt a little bit.

I laughed and told Adriana that she may be correct; they appear to be kind of attached to you. You should be careful; they may annex you into the family.

Adriana laughed and said promises, promises.

Speaking directly to Adriana I said I am going to ask you a direct question. I want an honest and straight forward answer, because I already know what your answer is probably going to be. Why were you acting so scared, and I underline the word acting, when you were requested to come into the office because I had a request for your services?

Laughing Adriana said that’s an easy one. It is how Wilkinson expected me to act. I was the office manager when he took over as resort manager five years ago. It didn’t take long for him to start taking advantage of my staff and the records will indicate that a number of my best people started leaving the company.

When I contacted them later, none of them wanted to talk about it and I started seeing a trend. All the happily married women were leaving and taking jobs that paid substantially less for the same exact work. And all the single mothers were sticking around.

I asked her if it was that obvious, how long it took her to figure it out.

Adriana replied that she had a suspicion about three months after he started. So she picked a few of the single mothers and invited them to dinner after work. After a couple bottles of wine they confided in her what Wilkinson was doing. When I told them that I was going to get the son of a bitch fired for what he is doing, they pleaded with me not too. They needed the extra money this job paid and it wasn’t often their services were required.

I take it that I should let this bit of information alone as they probably want to stay anonymous.

Adriana replied they probably would rather not be forced into admitting what really went on as it was just their bodies that he used, not abused, in a sexual way. I believe they can live with that. I’ll watch them and let you know if they need help.

I looked Adriana in the eye and said her I could live with that, for now. I will also be watching.

Adriana said that she would be disappointed with any other answer from me.

Adriana continued saying that night she made a decision that she was going to be his go to girl. She did some research on the bastard by following him around after work and came to an understanding what type of woman he preferred and she started to become that woman. You will not see that frightened little lady around this office anymore. Reaching her arms out and slowly turning around so I could see her entire clothed body.

Looking at her I replied that’s good, because I like the woman standing in front of me. Though, I liked your office attire much better yesterday.

Adriana laughed and said, I could say the same to you.

I laughed with her.

Adriana said your girls already had it figured out last night. That is why Ming invited me to join you in the office. I have your back and will be showing your families auditors some eye opening things today.

Please ask them to interview me last and I will walk them through that bastard’s files and you will probably want to hunt him down. He was using your family’s money to build a duplicate of this facility in Peru and that is most likely where he is now. It isn’t as high end as this resort, but caters to the same desires. He doesn’t need the money, but he does need the power it gives him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.