Quadruplets - Cover

Quadruplets

Copyright© 2020 by RosiePalmer

Chapter 8: Firing Resort Manager as Master Takes Over

Fiction Story: Chapter 8: Firing Resort Manager as Master Takes Over - Intro, we meet at registration prior to our junior year. Chapter one is about the start of our journey together, backtracking to explain my story to my grandchildren. Hopefully I can make it interesting as I am not a writer by any stretch of my imagination.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Workplace   Sharing   DomSub   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Petting   Nudism  

I heard laugher coming from the living room, and then I heard a sigh next to me as Chloe rolled over and intently looked in my eyes. She said that I could do whatever I did last night again and she didn’t care who watched. I felt so loved, wanted, and cherished like I never felt in my life. Please, don’t ever leave me.

I looked in her eyes and replied never.

I told Chloe that we should get up and get ready. I am not sure what time it is, but we have a meeting at 1:00 and I am not sure we are ready.

Chloe looked at me and said that she has complete faith in my ability to figure it out. I don’t think the manager will know what hit him when you start throwing numbers at him off the top of your head.

I told her that I have a number for you. We have 5,000 members in the swing club, right. She told me there about. Ok, how many rooms in our hotel? Chloe said around 100 rooms, why?

I asked Chloe have you run the numbers yet. I think we are running short around 10,000 available room days short per year.

Let’s run the numbers. Can you hand me that pad and pen? So, we have about 365 days in a year times available rooms equals 36,500 needed nights.

Now we have 5,000 members who have been promised 10 available nights per year for each of them. That equals 50,000 nights total. We are going to be short 13,500 available room nights for our members.

Remember we are short around 400 available room reservations at our BDSM club and those members have started to complain.

I asked Chloe how we calculate our manager’s bonus.

Chloe said his bonus is tied to the number of memberships.

Thinking out loud I said over the last few years our membership has dramatically increased and they have outnumbered our ability to support them. That doesn’t sound like he is really managing “The Club”, but selling memberships. He is allowing his managers, which I believe is a good way to manage, to do their jobs and keep our members happy. But, by not limiting memberships to what we can support, is not managing the resort to load.

I think he has some explaining to do. Let’s keep than knowledge on the back burner and see if he hangs himself. If they are calling you to complain, he isn’t trying to fix this problem, but just sweeping it under the carpet.

I’ll call my mother and father on the way to “The Club”. Let’s see what they think of what is happening. I know my father was pretty upset when I mentioned about the BDSM club and the shortages. This new one is going to drive him nuts.

Chloe said wait a minute Master that could be 15 million dollars in lost hotel nights and no telling how many memberships. I asked her to think about it. Every member will be short 2 or 3 nights, some maybe more. Those calls will be next; we have to put this plan together quickly.

We either have to limit memberships or build another hotel. That makes two hotels and both should be luxury. If we are going to do it, we should do it right.

The big issue is that this is going to take some time and cost more than just building hotels and expanding our restaurant base. We are going to have to appease the members by providing some future comps to make up for lost reservations.

Chloe said, Master how about if we make a completely new swingers club and make the existing one a family friendly nudist club. I said we are looking at buying additional land, why not just go all out and create something really special.

I said we have to meet with my parents after our meeting at “The Club”. I wonder if your sisters would like to go to Hawaii for a few days to meet with my parents.

Chloe asked, are you threatening us with a good time.

I said maybe, but let’s hold off on that announcement and see how it goes.

As I said this, Ming walked in and asked what announcement Master?

I replied that I might have a surprise for you and your sisters.

Ming started to bounce up and down saying we love surprises Master. I smiled as her small titties bounced up and down with her.

Chloe smiled and said, they all do that and it looks so cute.

As we walked into the dining area, the quads were setting breakfast on the table.

Their discussion was all about Chloe and I making love and how intense and sexy it was.

Mai with her back to us was saying the Master can give me some of that any time he wants and I’ll be ready.

Liu saw us approaching, smiled and said good morning Master.

Mai look at me like a deer caught in the headlights.

I just acted as if everything was normal. As normal as a man making love to a lover while his four fiancé’s watched and cheered them on. What’s normal anyway, in this family, it seems about anything.

While we were eating breakfast; the chatter around the table was about the deflowering of the four quads and what a quick learner their Master was.

The quads were also asking Chloe if she could continue teaching them how to please a man.

Of course Chloe answered them; she would do anything for her new sisters.

While they were talking Qiao came in and joined them in conversation. Telling them in detail what I had done with her.

They couldn’t get enough information from their mother and Chloe.

While the discussion started to come to an end and the meal was cleaned up. I told the ladies that I needed to get ready for our meeting that afternoon.

All five stood to followed me; I asked where they were going.

In stereo I heard; Master, you aren’t going to shower alone, are you?

I looked at the five of them and asked myself out loud, what have I gotten myself into?

Ming walked up to me, wrapped her arms around my waist, while looking up into my eyes she said; from last night’s example of your prowess, maybe a little piece of heaven, Master.

Continuing Ming said, for all of us.

Then Jade approached saying Master it would be our pleasure to make sure you are all cleaned up for your meeting.

I just let them lead me to the master shower and they did wash all of me and I returned the favor.

As we were drying each other off, Qiao enter the master bath and told me that our helicopter had arrived and would be waiting on the roof.

I told her that I hadn’t heard it arrive.

She laughed and said that my parents built this house to be sound proof and that I couldn’t hear the helicopter if it crashed on the patio.

Now I knew; I was wondering how my parents came and went by helicopter and I had no recollection of ever hearing one land or take off. I needed to pay more attention to my surroundings as this is just another example of something I should have known.

Our ride to “The Club” was uneventful, that is if you call five excited women on their first helicopter ride uneventful.

As our helicopter landed on our private pad, I noticed a man in a business suit approach and wait at the edge of the pad.

As the rotors spun down, he approached and opened the door, then lowered the stairs as if he did it all the time.

I descended the stairs and introduced myself as Jerome and he told me his name was Mr. Wilkinson. I asked for his first name and he told me that nobody on this property called him anything but Mr. Wilkinson.

I also noticed that he was checking out my girls with extreme curiosity. We entered the hanger and went to the office. I noticed that he stepped in front of my girls to follow me into my parent’s office.

I stopped and told him that this was my parent’s private office and that he wasn’t allowed to enter. I stepped aside and said, ladies, after you. I looked in Mr. Wilkinson’s eyes and said that we would be right out. I noticed anger flash across his face as I closed the door.

I turned to Chloe and asked, is this how he always is?

Chloe said if you mean aloof and full of himself, yes Master. Though I have only talked to him on the phone.

I smiled and told her, this is going to be fun.

Chloe looked at me and asked Master what are you going to do?

I just smiled and said, what my parents told me to do that first day at the trust office. Jerome, all you have to do is be yourself and you will be fine.

Chloe’s hand went to her mouth as she said “oh my”.

I started to remove my clothes and requested all of them to do the same. To a chorus of yes Master, they all did. I opened a door I knew to be a closet and asked each of them to select a robe of their choice as I pulled a standard terry cloth robe for myself.

The girls excitedly selected an array of colorful silk robes and commented on how good they felt as they put them on.

I then told the quads that Chloe and I were going to have a business meeting. They could relax on the pool deck until we were finished. I continued saying there are multiple restaurants on the property, they could charge everything to the owners suite as I handed them each a key.

I also warned them that they are going to be approached to join in some extracurricular activities. For now, decline all advances. I will be watching on a monitor from the office. Just explain that they could ask again after your fiancé returns from his meeting with the manager. Please don’t tell anyone that my parents own this resort.

I have a feeling you may have to protect yourself from some people. Do what you need to do to protect yourselves, do you understand? I was answered by four yes Master’s.

I told them one more thing; really play up the Master stuff. I think this guy is really going to be surprised today.

Chloe looked at me and asked; Master, what are you going to do? I told her that I was going to expose this arrogant bastard for the asshole that he is. Mr. Wilkinson is going to regret today for the rest of his miserable life.

As we exited the office, I turned and relocked the door.

Mr. Wilkinson disconnected from whoever he was talking to on the phone and was surprised by our attire. He looked at us and asked if we were going to attend a business meeting dressed in nothing but a robe.

I said this is a swingers resort isn’t it.

He just nodded his head in agreement.

I told him let’s get started as I walked to where I knew the pool deck was located. As we arrived at the pool I pointed out to the quads where to get towels, sunscreen, and the food court. It was their choice to eat at one of them or just order from their lounges. All you have to do for the next few hours is to relax and have fun.

They replied yes Master and went to find somewhere to do as I instructed.

With a huge smile on his face Mr. Wilkinson asked are they are your slaves?

I told him no, they are nobodies slaves.

Mr. Wilkinson said but they called you Master.

My reply to him was curt they chose to serve me of their own free will, that is much different than slavery. Slavery leaves no room for choice. They trust and respect me and allow me to take care of them. It’s as simple as that, so get those stupid ideas out of that mind of yours. Am I clear?

He said yes Jerome. He used my first name I knew at that time, he wasn’t smart enough to survive this day as manager of this resort.

I said, let’s go to the office and get this meeting over with and started walking to where my parents told me the office building was.

As I entered the office building I noticed that everyone was nude. I looked at Chloe and both of us removed our robes and draped them over our arms.

I looked at Mr. Wilkinson and asked which way to your office.

His mouth was still hanging open as he led us to a very large office which had a conference table that would seat at least 20.

As we entered his office he went behind a very large desk and indicated that we should sit in front of it.

I told him I would rather meet at the table. I was thinking that everything he does is a play for power. I will not let him have it.

He said it is just the three of us and this would be more comfortable.

Chloe and I sat at the conference table as I told him a desk is for work, not a show of power. We will meet at the table.

Anger again, but he complied, bringing his laptop with him.

I asked him if he could bring up a security camera in his office. I always feel better when I can see my girls.

He said of course and called one of his office assistances into his office.

As she cautiously entered, I stood and introduced myself as Jerome; she said her name was Adriana.

Adriana looked at Mr. Wilkinson as he offhandedly told her that Jerome has a request.

Her eyes got wide as she kind of shied away from me, while checking out my package.

I asked if she could bring up a security camera using the monitor on the wall, indicating the one behind Mr. Wilkinson.

She smiled at me and said yes sir; I need my laptop and went to retrieve it.

When Adriana returned, she set it on the table and brought up about a dozen camera views and asked which one’s I wanted. I walked over to the monitor and found my girls on one of them and asked if she could make this one full screen.

She replied yes sir and brought it up.

I told her thank you and shook her hand.

She asked if that would be all and I replied that it would be for now.

As I sat down, Mr. Wilkinson asked me why I thanked her for just doing her job.

I told him that I always show respect for a job well done.

He shook his head in wonderment.

I said, let’s get started.

For the next half hour Mr. Wilkinson went through a preplanned presentation covering the resort and customer satisfaction ratings. He proudly told us how membership had almost doubled over the last three years.

I interrupted and said just a minute as I went over to the monitor to get a better look. I saw a large man grab Liu from behind and pick her up. True to her training, she drove the back of her head into the man’s nose and as her feet touched the ground she jumped, executing a perfect spinning kick into the side of the man’s head. He went down and was out for the count.

I turned to Mr. Wilkinson and asked what the hell is that.

He calmly replied that it looks like some members are role playing.

I angrily told him that my fiancé does not role play like that. She is an expert martial artist and only reacts to threats.

I told him, let’s go. Then I told him to get out that stupid business suit.

He replied that his suit tells everyone that he is in charge around here.

I told him if he doesn’t get that suit off and follow me to clean out his desk and be gone when I return.

He yelled and defiantly and said that no 18 year old little spoiled brat is going to tell him what to do.

I told him that I would deal with him when I return.

He yelled that I could try, but he was in charge around here, not me.

Chloe and I stormed out of the office and sprinted to the pool deck where security was trying to calm everyone down.

As I approached, my girls saw me wrapped their arms around me. They said that it was the quarterback from high school. Liu said, as he picked her up in his arms, he said that I was finally going to get what I deserved.

Liu said, I suppose you saw the rest as you got here so fast.

I looked at security and told them to get me some rope. They did and I asked the girls to place him on the lounger and restrain him so he couldn’t move.

As the girls were finished securing him, a couple about my parents age approached and asked what was going on as a younger lady followed and stood behind them.

I told him that my fiancé and the man had a history going back to high school days and he tried to do what he couldn’t then.

He looked at me and said it was you who jumped him and his friends, ending their football careers.

I looked the man directly in his eyes and told him that’s the lie he tells everyone, but him and his two friends attacked me.

He laughed and said that he has you by eight inches and 40 or 50 pounds and his friends were just as big. He said you put them all in the hospital and ended their string of state titles.

I smiled and said that at least he got that part right.

He asked if I was the one who put him down and I said no, it wasn’t me. Then Liu stepped up and said that she is the one who put him down. She turned to me and said Master he didn’t give me a choice.

I hugged her and said that I knew I was watching the security monitor from the office.

The man said; did she just call you Master.

I told him that she indeed did.

He said, so she is your slave.

Angrily Liu turned on the man and said that she wasn’t anybodies slave. I serve him because I chose too. He saved me high school from this asshole and he’s earned my trust and respect. My sisters and I will follow him through the gates of hell and make the devil himself submit to his wishes.

I asked the man who he was.

He pointed to the cheerleader pretty young lady and said that my wife and I are trying to save their marriage. But now I see it is hopeless and will encourage her to follow through with her threat to divorce him.

I told him that I noticed her shiner.

He looked at me and said what? Turning he looked at his daughter and asked when she got that?

She said a few minutes before she put him there, pointing from Liu to the quarterback.

He asked where Liu learned to fight.

I told him that I taught and trained her and her three sisters.

I asked how he, the quarterback, got on the property; I know he can’t afford a membership.

He told me that it is his and his wife’s membership. He and our daughter are here as our guests.

I told him that he should lose his membership over this little incident. But I understand the circumstances and the man on the lounge. He presents himself well, though deep down he is an arrogant prick and a coward.

He asked me what will happen to him.

I told him that he will be given a choice of leaving the property of his own accord. Or he can leave under arrest for what he tried to do to my fiancé with a police escort.

The man said he would make sure it happened of his own accord.

I called the two security guys over and asked if they knew who I was.

They said they did and asked what I wanted them to do.

I told them to make sure that he, pointing at the guy on the lounge, leaves the property.

As we headed back to the office I called my father and told him what I was going to do.

My father replied that he was naming me the new manager and to get that bastard off our property.

I asked if my father could stay on the line as he is one arrogant son of a bitch. I continued that everyone in the office is female and they are required to work nude while he wears a business suit.

I continued saying that I saw the fear in one particular secretary when he told her that I had a request of her.

I thought she was going to pass out when I asked if she could bring a particular security camera up on the screen. I can only imagine what she was thinking.

My father said that they usually met in their office and thought it was odd that he always met with us in a suit while we were dressed casually.

I told my father that he wore the suit to project his power on the property. He even told us he wore it to show everyone who was in charge. I told my father we were walking in the office now. I will set my phone in front of me and on speaker. I walked in and sat at the conference table with Chloe to my right and two of my girls to each side of us.

He pointed at the quads and yelled that they are not allowed to be in here.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.