Quadruplets - Cover

Quadruplets

Copyright© 2020 by RosiePalmer

Chapter 7: Mother in law lessons. Joining with Quads and Chloe

Fiction Story: Chapter 7: Mother in law lessons. Joining with Quads and Chloe - Intro, we meet at registration prior to our junior year. Chapter one is about the start of our journey together, backtracking to explain my story to my grandchildren. Hopefully I can make it interesting as I am not a writer by any stretch of my imagination.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Workplace   Sharing   DomSub   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Petting   Nudism  

I called Chloe and asked her if everything was ready for tomorrow morning. She said that it was.

I dropped the bombshell on her as I asked if she minded if we took the quads with us. I asked her because of the altercation, we didn’t have time to finish my 18th birthday and we think we can at “The Club”.

They also want to spend some quality time with you as they know that we will be at “The Club” and partaking in the lifestyle. They have no problem with this and would like to join us from time to time. What do you think?

Chloe said, I think that while you get to know the manager of “The Club” that your girls and I should get to know each other, deal.

I explained that we would pick her up in the morning, following up with, unless you want to spend the night with us.

Chloe asked are you offering to let me sleep with all of you tonight.

I replied, only if you want too. You could also have a bedroom of your own if you want it. Chloe said, I am coming over there and sleep with all of you and then we can see what happens.

I hung up the phone as my girls approached asking if Chloe was coming to stay with us.

Smiling, I said that she was and she would be here in about half an hour or so.

Mai approached and slid into my arms and asked if I could go down and visit their parents for a little while. We will call you when we are ready for you. We would like to talk to Chloe alone. We assure you, that we have no bad feelings for her. And we know that she is not trying to replace us. We just want to know more about her.

Master, you can have any and every woman you want or desire, as long as you will share them with us. We may all still be virgins and our hymen is still in place, but we have always been active with each other.

We also want you to know, after we are comfortable with that horse between your legs, you may share us with anyone you like, man or woman. We can do this because we know that you will always come home to us. Smiling she said, we also know that sometimes you may bring some friends home with you. We are yours and always will be. So will you let us get to know Chloe?

What could I do, I asked Mai if their parents were expecting me. She giggled and said yes they are Master.

As I was leaving Ming called after me saying; our father may have been called away on business until tomorrow afternoon. But our mother will make sure you are well taken care of while you wait.

I stopped, dead in my tracks and looked back at them

Liu said that we’ve seen the way you look at her, just like you do us. She will also leave your virginity in tack. That is for Jade and Jade alone. Liu, looking up from her phone, said our mother is ready for you.

With a surprised look on my face, I nervously walked out the door.

I approached and knocked on the girl’s parent’s door. Now, I have always called her mom. I believe this is going to change tonight. She opened her door and stood dressed in a traditional Chinese gown.

She asked if I knew why I was here.

I replied to her that she was going to help me learn something, exactly what, I wasn’t sure.

With a very sly smile, she asked me saying that it is just us for the evening as my husband is away on business and knows why you are here and approves. She continued saying that I probably should know her name, unless I just wanted to call her mom.

I laughed and said I would love to call you by your name.

She told me it was Qiaohui, meaning skillful and wise, but for me to call her Qiao.

I repeated Qiao; she replied very good, most Americans have difficulty pronouncing my name. Please come in and let me prepare you for my daughters.

I stepped into their condo, Qiao closed the door and led me to the middle of their living room and asked me to stand here. She walked over to the corner and I noticed a video camera on a tripod. Qiao said, the girls wanted me to video so they could watch later.

But, as you are their Master, they said you must approve. Speechless, I just nodded my head that she could.

She started the camera and turned toward me as she removed her gown showing that she was nude beneath, except for thigh high nylon stockings and garter. She smiled at me and said, my girls told me you had a penchant for this look.

Open mouthed, I just nodded.

She was a fifth quad, 5’2” tall, deep black hair reaching to just above her waist, dark almond shaped eyes, tiny nose above sensuous lips. Her body was the stereo type Asian, lean and in shape. Her breasts would have to work to fill an A-cup, but her nipples stood out about a half inch like a dark eraser. I have seen my girl’s bodies and if Qiao stood with them, I couldn’t tell hers from theirs. Quite simply, she was stunningly beautiful. The quads were correct, whenever she was around, I couldn’t help but look at her.

I just stood there smiling as she approached; looking up at me she rubbed my crotch and said it appears you like what you see.

Still speechless, I just nodded.

She laughed and said I’ve never seen you at a loss for words.

Finally I said I know where your daughter’s get their beauty. You are gorgeous. As I said this, she started to disrobe me, from top to bottom.

As she pulled down my pants, she gasped as I generally go commando. Qiao up at me and said my daughters are very lucky women. No wonder they need to take it slow. Please don’t rush it; I know they want Chloe to help them, stay patient.

I told her Chloe should be up there by now.

Qiao said that she knew, they are asking her to teach them to be with a woman, so they can share other women with you. You will have to teach them to share men or swap as you choose.

I asked Qiao how her and her husband became to be part of the swinger lifestyle.

She smiled and looked up at me saying, your parents, of course. We thought they were the most beautiful people we had ever seen. Your mother and I were downstairs having lunch one day and I had to confess what we thought.

Qiao said your mother just smiled and leaned across the table and kissed me. She then said that they were members of a club that caters to a certain lifestyle. Your mother asked if we would like to go with them some time as they thought the same way about us and would love to entertain us sometime as their guests.

Qiao continued saying that she would need to talk to her husband and get back to her.

Qiao said my mother actually laughed out loud and said let’s surprise him. Your mother said that you told her that it looked like you, my husband and I, were having some marital issues around intimacy.

Qiao said she actually gasped and asked her how he knows that. I thought my daughters might have said something.

Your mother looked at me and said that he is the most perceptive person you will ever meet. His is very observant and receptive to everything. He loves your daughters and considers you and your husband to be a second set of parents. We have been trying to come up with a way to invite you to join us, because your marriage will never be the same if you do.

It will have a passion you didn’t even have on your wedding night. Everyone will know that something has changed in you and you may not understand what it is. You can even play naive about it when we get there. We will cover for you and take the blame for the surprise.

Qiao said it was my turn to laugh as I said, have your husband invite him. I want our passion back. The rest is history; we can never thank you parents enough.

Oh, as an afterthought, my husband almost punched your dad in the face when we arrived as he explained to us what the club was. But, your mom stopped him by blocking his punch. She then restrained his arms behind his back and passionately kissed him. She told him we might as well give it a try, since you are here.

Turning us profile to the camera, Qiao looked up into my eyes and said that she has wanted to do this since we first met. My husband and I have been swapping with your since that night. It was lust at first sight since we went to their club.

We didn’t plan on having four children, but we are excited they are going to be yours. Will you share them with us from time to time?

I was on information overload and just nodded.

She then continued that my mother couldn’t wait to ask you the same question. She told me that she has lusted after you since you were born. Your quads have told her they will share you with her after they are comfortable taking you into their bodies.

I gasped as this revelation became clear in my mind.

Qiao laughed and said that incest is very common in our lifestyle. You will see and experience it as a common practice at your club. As she explained all of this to me, she was gently stroking my manhood. It probably felt like steel in her hand.

Qiao leaned and kissed the crown of my penis, then slowly took the head into her mouth. I stiffened as she did this and felt myself responding until it ached.

I couldn’t believe the sensations, my knees were actually trembling.

She removed her mouth and looked up in my eyes as she asked me to lie down before I fall down. My cock was very hard, almost to the point of being uncomfortable. She asked me if she could measure it as she has never seen one this big.

I told her that I am also curious, so yes, please measure it. She went to what I presumed was their home office and returned with a standard ruler. She held it next to my penis and gasped as she said, it is longer that this ruler by a little over an inch. My god, 13” long, if you allow it, my daughters will be able to have any man at your club. Their wives will dump their husbands to be with you.

If you can slowly help my daughters learn take you all the way inside them, you all will become very popular. Though, as the owner/s, you will all be very popular.

Qiao told me that it was time for me to have a release, so you can learn how to please a woman. She them took all she could into her mouth, I felt as if the head tried to fit me into her throat as she gagged. Stopping at about half and looking at me, she said I am really going to enjoy learning how to take this all the way down my throat.

She asked if I knew that I was almost five inches longer than my father.

I told her that I knew I was longer, but didn’t know how much.

Qiao told me that she was going love letting me physically take her places she has never been as I was almost twice the size of her husband.

Then she took me into her mouth to where she gagged again and held her right hand at that point. She then went at it with vigor, tightly sealing her lips to my shaft, licking me with her tongue, and sucking with her lips.

I didn’t last long and she was prepared for my release as I pumped my seed into her mouth and down her throat. Some actually leaked out of her mouth trailing down my manhood. She cleaned me up, moaning the entire time she was licking cum off my penis.

When she was finished, she sat up and said; I usually don’t make a mess, but you had a lot backed up and I couldn’t swallow fast enough. That was a lot of baby seed. And it tasted wonderful, better than anyone I have ever tasted.

Qiao climbed up my body and said it is time for you to learn how to please a woman. She kissed me as she pressed her lips to mine. She giggled into my mouth as my penis pulsed. She laughed and said that you haven’t been practicing.

I shyly replied that we have been pretty busy since my 18th birthday party.

Qiao said, yes, our knight in shining armor. She continued saying, your little stunts are probably gaining you more fans.

You are going to need to recruit some men to help you take care of my daughters. They are going to be asked to share you all the time. My daughters will never complain as they know that you own them, by their choice, but you own them just the same.

They love you so much; they will never touch a man without your permission. You must always, and I mean always make sure they are pleased and not neglected. Maybe even to the point of having a list of preapproved men they can have, just to provide them release of their passions.

From what I hear from your mother, you could have as many as ten or twelve women collared within a very short period of time. She then kissed me with passion as she used her womanhood to massage my cock up and down without insertion.

Qiao told me that kiss was a better effort on my part, but I should use my tongue more. That’s why they call it swapping slobber. Not so much because it is messy, though it can be, but the sensual touching of tongues can indicate the amount of passion you have for your partner.

I tried to return the kiss with the same amount of passion. You also need to use your hands to show intention. A gentle holding of her cheeks with your hands on each side, indicates a caring spirit for your lover.

While entwining your fingers in your partner’s hair and firmly pressing their lips to yours, indicates ownership and desire for more.

Qiao asked me to stand and kiss her again to show a caring passion to her. She said that while the kiss was nice, it seemed almost platonic. She giggled and said I am not you sister.

Qiao asked me to try the same kiss, except gently stroke my back as you move your hands up and down my side gently stroking the sides of my breasts, but don’t grope. When I released her I noticed she was breathing heavily.

Qiao looked up at me and said; now that was a kiss. I felt like you wanted more, much, much more. If it wasn’t for my promise to my daughters, you would definitely get it. She said that kiss spoke volumes about your passion and the love you have for me.

Now the same kiss, except try and show that you are going to take me to fulfill your desires and not necessarily mine, though they are more than likely the same. I pulled her to me and with my right hand moving up her back to the back of her head, I gripped her hair and pulled her head back. Then my left hand squeezed her right butt cheek and scraped its way up to her breast and massaged, then tightly pinched her nipple. I figured I did something right as she moaned out loud.

Qiao said now, that shows ownership, and you do own part of me. It’s not just my daughters, but really and truly part of me. I will come to you anytime my husband does not need me. All you have to do is call me.

Qiao took me through a number of scenarios, each one ramping up the level of passion, and then slowing it back down. By the time she was finished showing me the minute details of kissing, she was breathing so deeply, I thought she would hyperventilate.

As her breathing began to normalize she said now, it’s time to use that tongue of yours as she lay on the floor. Please, get on your knees between my legs and look at my pussy. Her legs were bent with her knees spread wide, completely exposing herself to me.

Qiao asked me to use my thumb and forefinger to spread her pussy lips. As I did this I saw that it completely opened her inner most cavity to my view. She explained that the protrusive lips around the vaginal opening were called the labium minus or just labium.

At the top is the glans of clitoris or just clit or clitoris. Then below the vagina is a space called the perinea raphe or just perinea. And then the anus or sometimes called the rosebud.

The most sensitive external area is around and on the clitoris is the most sensitive area outside the vaginal opening. Gently touch it with your forefinger and lightly rub up and down.

When I did this her thighs and abdomen clenched and she moaned. She said that’s it and I stopped.

I noticed moisture exiting her vaginal cavity. She told me that she could feel herself getting wet. Do you see it, I replied yes?

Qiao then requested me to taste her with my tongue. I started below the vaginal opening and licked from her rosebud all the up past her clit. As my tongue passed over her clit, I felt her shiver.

Qiao said oh my god; I am so horny right now, my daughters better hurry or I am going to break my promise to them and rape you.

Qiao said last instruction, insert your forefinger into me, palm up. Push in and curl your finger up until you find a rough spot inside on the upper surface. Her hips shot up as she yelled, that’s it. Qiao then instructed me to rub my finger in and out along this spot while I leaned forward and licked her clit. Her hips bucked again and she begged me not to stop, to keep going, begging please keep going.

Qiao’s hips were bucking like she was riding a bull as she continued yelling don’t stop over and over. Finally her hips shot up and only her heels and the back of her head were touching the floor, she was trembling and squealing loudly. She then pushed my hand away from her erogenous zone. It took a few moments for her breathing to almost return to normal.

Qiao looked up into my eyes and said that I was a natural at pleasing a woman. But, now that I have emotions under control, there is one last thing I need to teach you. That is how to please a woman beyond shear pleasure to an orgasmic state that will turn them into your slave, forever. Your father taught my husband and in all of our swinging experiences, no man has ever tried it before. For some reason, they have never shared it with our friends. It turns a woman to mush in a man’s arms and makes the woman love them forever.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.