Quadruplets - Cover

Quadruplets

Copyright© 2020 by RosiePalmer

Chapter 6: The quads and their surprise birthday present, The attack and recovery

Fiction Story: Chapter 6: The quads and their surprise birthday present, The attack and recovery - Intro, we meet at registration prior to our junior year. Chapter one is about the start of our journey together, backtracking to explain my story to my grandchildren. Hopefully I can make it interesting as I am not a writer by any stretch of my imagination.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Workplace   Sharing   DomSub   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Petting   Nudism  

It is now Saturday, my parents left first thing this morning and I am alone with no one to talk to except my thoughts. I have been pacing our home for awhile and decided to do some research and learn more about dominate / submissive lifestyles.

What I found out was quite interesting, I discovered my mother had explained it pretty good. Except, her explanation was at an entry level of the lifestyle.

There was so much more than I expected and decided to play it by ear and would learn as it went forward. If I just follow my mother’s explanation I should do alright and not mess things up to bad.

The only thing mom didn’t mention was that you needed to have realistic expectations when entering the lifestyle and to let the relationship evolve.

I was asked to arrive at 5:00 that evening for dinner. I was standing around the corner from their condo ten minutes before 5:00. This was one party I wasn’t going to be late or early for. I have already established my dominance over the last two years. Now I needed to see if I had the personality to actually pull it off.

My mother’s last bit of advice was to follow my instincts and everything would work out.

At one minute to 5:00 I started walking to their condo. I knocked on their door as my watch turned to 5:00. I heard four voices say come in Jerome in unison.

I opened the door and stepped inside, my mouth fell open. In front of me, kneeling in position, looking at the floor in front of them, were the four quads, naked as the day they were born. A banner above their heads said “For Jerome Butler Jr., we are yours to command. FOREVER.

All I could think of doing was to run back to my home and hide. I said, please don’t move one muscle, I will be right back. I ran back to our home and my bedroom. Thinking, I can’t ask for something they don’t have on.

I grabbed four collars and ran back to their condo. I composed myself as I entered their condo, stood in front of them and asked them to look up at me. In unison, they did as I requested. Looking from one set of eyes to the next, I asked them if they understood exactly what their sign meant.

Each one said they did.

I asked if they really meant what was on the sign.

They all said that they did.

I said that I have something for each of you after we talk. I have learned a few things over the past couple days about my parents.

Looking at them I asked where are your parents? They said that they are with your parents, Master.

I asked them to stand and to prepare our dinner.

They replied it is ready, Master. I said then let’s eat.

All replied, yes Master.

They sat me at the head of the table with two place settings on each side of me. They had prepared my favorite Chinese meal, Spicy Mongolian Beef over rice.

As everyone sat down I asked if their parents were swingers.

With wide eyed expressions they replied yes Master.

I replied that I know where they are. Exactly and which room they are in.

Inhaled gasps could be heard around the table.

I started with I will be blunt.

They replied with yes Master.

My parents own a resort on the outskirts of town that caters to a very wealthy clientele from around the world. The resort also caters to their more liberal leanings as it is a swingers resort with 5,000 memberships.

I looked around the table and saw nothing but open mouths.

I couldn’t help it, I laughed.

I asked, ladies, do you have any questions?

All they could do is shake their heads, mouths still open.

Do either of you have a guess regarding who the manager of said resort is?

The only one who dared a guess was Mai, she said our parents.

I smiled and said no, but good guess.

I told them that I was, or was going to be when we finished our master’s programs.

Instantly four smiles; then they said really Master.

I told them yes, really. Again, I asked, any questions.

Ming asked if I was a swinger.

I smiled at her and said not yet, I am still a virgin.

More gasps, then Jade said, so are we. But Master, please, can we fix that tonight. We are all prepared and on birth control, for you, our new Master.

Now it was time for my mouth to hang open. Coming to grips with what they were offering me, I asked how it was decided who would be first.

Liu said, we decided to go oldest to youngest, Master. Liu, how long have you four been thinking of this night. Liu said, two years, four months, and 22 days.

I shook my head and said, that fateful day.

Liu continued saying we decided that on your 18th birthday, we would be your presents, Master. You are the first and only person who treated us with respect and friendship, and then to top it off, you protected us. We have been yours ever since, Master.

I told them that as manager of the swingers resort, I was expected to sometimes participate.

Jade was actually bouncing in her seat, asking if I would take them with me, please Master.

I looked around the table and asked, do you all agree with Jade.

As one, yes Master.

I said to them, please be patient with me here. If I was to visit the resort for a swinger orgy, you would want to go with me?

Always in unison, with smiles this time, yes Master.

I then asked, as full participants, I received a new answer, please Master.

I asked them to please clean up and meet me in the living room. I sat in the chair their father always sits in, mostly because of the open space in front of the chair. I could hear, but not understand, chatter coming from the kitchen.

Then it got quiet and all four came into the living room in alphabetical order, the order they were born in.

They kneeled in front of me; from my left to right were Jade, Liu, Mai, and Ming.

I stood and picked up my jacket from the chair next to me and pulled the four boxes out of my pocket. I stood in front of Jade and asked her to stand.

When she was standing, I opened the box and asked her to read what was written on the collar.

She smiled and read Property of Jerome Butler Jr.

I looked at her and asked Jade do you understand what that means.

Bouncing on her toes Jade said yes Master, it means that you own me and can do to me or ask me to do anything and I would be expected to do it Master. Continuing Jade said that you only offer me that collar, it is my choice to allow you to lock it around my neck, symbolizing that I am giving myself to you for your pleasure Master.

Do you agree that you are making your choice to give yourself to me?

She replied, yes Master. I am all yours Master.

I told her, this collar locks around your neck; the only way to remove it is for you to cut it off or for me to use my master key and remove it.

Jade replied that collar will never come off my neck without a fight and with me not breathing. I am yours Master.

With that I placed and locked the collar around Jade’s neck and locked it in place. I pulled her into an embrace that it felt perfect as I kissed her forehead.

I moved down the line to Liu, then Mai, and finally Ming performing the same ritual with each and receiving the same results. I stepped back and sighed, I now had four wives, as I didn’t know what else to call them. They would never be my slaves.

As we were preparing to consummate our oaths, my phone rang and without thinking I picked it up. I was shocked to hear Chloe yelling from the other end of the line. Putting her on speaker, I asked her to calm down and tell me what was going on.

My girls gathered around the phone after hearing the panic on the other end of the phone. After a couple of breaths, Chloe said that Vera filed for divorce from her husband yesterday. He received the papers today and he is very upset. He is drunk and at their house threatening to kill them all.

According to Maya, he is being very abusive and has hit Vera a couple times. Looking around the room and seeing the look of concern on my ladies, I told Chloe to text me their address and I would take care of it as I disconnected.

I looked at my girls and asked them to get dressed and as I saw their tight asses running down the hall, I heard yes Master.

Within 30 minutes we were in front of their house and knew we were in the right place as we heard Vera’s husband screaming obscenities from the street.

I looked at my girls and said I’ll handle him; you take care of the ladies.

They said, yes Master.

I ran to the door and calmly walked in and didn’t like what I saw. Vera was laying the floor, unconscious. Mindy, was lying on the sofa with a bloody nose. And a leg from behind a chair unmoving, presumably Maya’s as she appeared to be also unconscious.

I walked up to the man as he yelled, who the fuck are you. I looked him in the eye and told him to leave. He said this is my fucking house and I’ll do whatever I want. Still calm, but ready, I said you have hurt my girls for the last time.

I noticed Jade on her phone, probably calling for an ambulance. I looked him in the eyes and said they became mine when they started working for me.

I told him, you have no claim on them as they are mine. Yes, I am baiting him.

He took his best shot at me as I stepped around him, he missed. He turned and tried to hit me again, this one I blocked as I heard sirens in the distance. He was so out of it with anger, he couldn’t hear them.

He then came in with what he thought was his kill shot.

I intercepted his roundhouse by stepping into his body, grabbing his arm, pulling him over my body and throwing him hard onto the floor. He hit hard, but the booze protected him and he started to get up and I pushed him over and placed my foot on his shoulder. Then he just passed out.

The police arrived a few minutes later, with guns drawn and asked who I was. The explanation started as the ambulance arrived.

Vera and Maya were prepared to be taken to the hospital and Mindy was treated for her bloody nose, and then confirmed everything I said.

As her mother and sister were taken out on stretchers she broke down in tears.

My girls surrounded her in comfort.

The husband was taken out of the house in handcuffs, taken to the station to be booked on a domestic violence charge and sleep it off.

Mindy came to me and I held her as she squeezed the breath out of me, still sobbing. I called Ming over and asked her to take care of Mindy, all four surrounded her. I stepped outside and called Chloe.

Mindy sobbed as she asked where I was going.

They told her I needed to call Chloe back and let her know what was going on. Chloe was relieved that it was over, but very concerned that Vera and Maya were being taken to the hospital.

She asked which one and I told her then returned into the house.

Mindy was sitting on the sofa between Ming and Jade, rocking forward and backward saying, I want one, I want one, I want one, then she saw me walking in. She smiled a teary smile, ran into my arms and said I want one of those necklaces.

I told her that she hadn’t earned one.

She just said I’ll do whatever I have to do to get one. But I want to be owned by you, no one else.

I told her we could talk in the morning. I asked her if she would come with us and get some rest.

She replied, I’ll go anywhere, as long as you are there, I’ll go.

We all crawled into my SUV and drove to the condo. We went up to the girl’s condo where I asked them to take care of Mindy as I was going to the hospital to check on Vera and Maya.

I knelt in front of Mindy and told her that my girls would take care of her and I would let her know whatever I can find out.

She said OK, but please hurry back I feel so safe with you here.

I told her that I trained my girls to protect themselves and together they could kick my ass. I trust them to protect you from any harm. Please listen to them and do as they ask. I’ll call as soon as I hear anything.

I was surprised to see all four managers at the hospital when I arrived. They rushed to me as soon as I walked in saying, nobody would talk to us. Please find out what is going on. I told them I would do what I could.

As I walked up to the main desk, I heard someone say I know you. I turned and a lady I recognized as the one who disrobed my father the other night walked up to me in doctors clothing.

She smiled and asked what are you doing here?

I told her what had happened and that the two ladies who were transported to this hospital are my friends.

She asked me to wait a minute and walked away.

As she returned, I noticed a concerned look in her eyes. She asked me to follow her and led me to a private office. She told me that the mother was going to be ok. She has a broken nose and a concussion. She was going to be ok, but would be kept overnight for observation.

I told her that her name was Vera. She said thank you.

I then asked what kind of shape Maya was in and told her they were mother and daughter.

She said that Maya was a mess; she probably put up quite a fight. Then she told me that Maya had a broken arm, three maybe four broken ribs and a possible skull fracture. She continued saying that she would be in the hospital for at least a week.

I told her that I would sign anything saying that I would take financial responsibility for her care. She has to have the best.

The doctor told me that her name was Eva and she would have their admin come in and take care of the paperwork. She asked me what relation I was to these women.

I told her that Maya worked for me and that I only met her yesterday. She looked at me and I mean really looked then said, you met her yesterday and came to her and her mother’s rescue in the middle of the night.

I told her yes, anyone who works for me is my family and no one messes with my family unless they can get by me.

She was thoughtful for a minute, and then said, are you that guy who took out a few football players a couple years ago.

I nodded my head and said yes, they were harassing the only friends I had at the time.

Eva said you know that they brought them here? They were pretty messed up, where did you learn to take care of yourself.

I laughed and told her my mother taught me how to take care of myself.

She shook her head and said that little 5’2” Asian my husband disrobed Thursday night.

I told her the one and only. She holds high level black belts in at least four different disciplines.

She laughed and said to me, I’ll tell my husband to be careful. She asked how about your father?

I told her he couldn’t hurt a fly. He hates violence, can’t even go to the movies with me.

She asked me how she could get hold of me for any updates and I told her I would be in the waiting room until I see them both.

She told me that she would let me know what was going on as soon as she could. On the way out she told me that her daughters can’t wait to get their hands on you.

I just laughed and told her to tell them to get in line as I walked out to the waiting room.

I was immediately attacked by my managers requesting what I learned.

I told them exactly what I found out and they asked where I was going, I told them I wasn’t going anywhere until I know both of them are safe.

A couple hours later they let me in to see Vera and she asked how Mindy was and I told her safe and with four of my best friends. She was in a tight security condo building, no one gets in without authorization. She will be well taken care of.

She then started to cry, saying she was so sorry for ever doubting me. Thank you for coming to our rescue. I asked her if she heard anything about Maya.

That lady doctor told me that she must have put up one hell of a fight because she was pretty beat up.

I explained to her that I think she was protecting Mindy. It looked like he was just getting started on Mindy when I busted into the house.

She kept saying thank you as the doctor came in and told Vera that her daughter needed to go into surgery as she has a minor puncture in one of her lungs.

Eva looked at me and said the specialist is on his way on one of your fathers helicopters. He was with your parents when I called him. When I told him that you had saved them from further danger, your parents said they were coming with him. She smiled and said that another couple was with them and would arrive at the same time.

I smiled at her and said, remember the four friends I told you about.

She replied yes.

I told her they are their parents. All she said was interesting and walked out.

Vera asked what that was all about and I told her we’d talk another time. Let’s get Maya healed and better. She is all that matters at this time.

Vera looked at me and said that both of her daughters were in love with you, now I know why.

I told her I just met them both yesterday, how could they be in love with me.

Vera said I don’t know, but there is something about you.

I told her to rest and I would see about her room as you are staying overnight for observation. They said something about a concussion. You may be having delusions from your injury, smiling as I told her.

As I stepped into the waiting room, my mother came running in with the man from “The Club”.

He shook my hand, said hello and ran into the emergency room saying he would take care of Maya.

My father walked up and said some 18th birthday party. Then he saw the four managers sitting by the wall. He looked at me and said them too?

I told him that Chloe called me to tell me that Vera filed for divorce yesterday and her husband was drunk and raising hell. I had to go over and see if I could help.

My father asked if he was still alive. I laughed and said he took a swing at me, I stepped inside and flipped him over my back just like in the book and he passed out after hitting the floor hard.

My father just said lucky bastard.

I explained to the quads parents that they were home taking care of Mindy, Maya’s sister. They decided to go home with their daughters and left.

It was about six hours later when my mother woke me from deep sleep. I was lying on the floor with a pillow under my head and a couple blankets over me. I looked up and saw the managers sleeping in chairs beside me.

My mother said they refused to leave you until you woke. I just heard from Eva that Maya is out of surgery and they’ll be taking her up to her room. You need to go home and get some rest.

I told her I wasn’t going anywhere until I know Maya is ok. I have to hear it from her, not Eva.

As I stood I saw Eva come out of the emergency room with her husband, they walked right up to me and both hugged me. They said I saved that girls life. When he went in to see the damage to her lung there was also damage to her heart and they were able to stabilize it quickly enough to stop all the bleeding and had to give her a transfusion. They said if you had gotten to her fifteen minutes later, we probably couldn’t have saved her. You should be proud of yourself.

I asked the doctor to keep it to us; I just did what needed to be done.

Stan shook his head and said the hero’s always say they just did what they had too. Young man, you are a credit to your parents. Thank you for what you did tonight.

I asked what room she was in and they told me she was being transported to ICU, intensive care unit. I went and told my parents that I would be in her room until she woke up and talked to me. I can’t leave her alone until I know she is safe. I told them the managers are in no condition to drive. Could he take them to our home and let them sleep.

My father told me they already told us they aren’t leaving you. He said I don’t know what you did, but you did it right.

I told my father that he my mom told me to be myself. That’s all I did.

I arrived at Maya’s room in the ICU. I was told that in the ICU only family was allowed. But the doctor told us that someone named Jerome was allowed in. This is a little irregular, but are you Jerome.

I answered that I was and I know that I am not allowed to sit with her, but if I sit here, when she wakes up she will see me.

They asked if I was her boyfriend or something like that.

I told them that I was her boss as she worked in my office.

They said that I was only 18, if that.

I answered that they were correct, but I was too tired to tell them the whole story. Then I asked may I sit here until she wakes.

They said that I could, but I would have to make sure I stayed out of the way. I told them I would and they left me alone.

I have no clue how long I was asleep, but a nurse woke me and as put a gown and face mask on me. She said that Maya was awake and asking for Jerome.

They escorted me in and Maya looked so frail. But she smiled around all the tubes when she saw me. I told her that her mother was down a couple floors and would be released in a few hours. I also told her that Mindy was with some friends of mine and safe in a high security building. She could relax and get better.

I told her I have to go home and shower, but I’ll be back as soon as I can.

Maya nodded and tried to blow me a kiss. I kissed my hand through the clear mask and placed my hand on her forehead as I told her to do what they tell her and get well. I smiled and said unless she wanted me come back and give her a spanking.

She tried to laugh and winced in pain. I said now rest and I will be back soon. When I got downstairs my four managers were still there and stood as I approached.

I told them that she was awake and doing as well as expected. I told them we can go home, get cleaned up, and rest.

Chloe told me it was time to get something to eat as it has been over 24 hours since you have eaten. She said in case you haven’t noticed, it is Monday morning. Your parents took our cars home and left you the helicopter. Let’s go, we may be able to arrive before they leave to Hawaii, since they aren’t leaving until they see and talk to you.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.