Quadruplets - Cover

Quadruplets

Copyright© 2020 by RosiePalmer

Chapter 5: Dinner with managers and parents, recap of interview

Fiction Story: Chapter 5: Dinner with managers and parents, recap of interview - Intro, we meet at registration prior to our junior year. Chapter one is about the start of our journey together, backtracking to explain my story to my grandchildren. Hopefully I can make it interesting as I am not a writer by any stretch of my imagination.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Workplace   Sharing   DomSub   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Petting   Nudism  

On the way, Chloe riding with me, I called my parents and asked them if they wanted to meet us for dinner at our steak house.

They said they would and I told them the reservation for five was in my name. If they could call and make it for seven it would be great.

My mom said she would and said thanks for covering for me in today’s meeting.

I gave Chloe the single finger to lips shush sign and asked mom what she was talking about. She laughed and said, you know, about you asking for the manager’s panties. I just want to thank you for taking my embarrassment.

I looked over at Chloe and she looked like she was about to explode in laughter. I told my mom no problem and said see you in a little bit and hung up.

Chloe burst out laughing as I hung up the phone. She looked at me and said that little Asian witch put you up to that.

I smiled and said yes, but don’t ever let my mom hear you call her a witch.

Chloe said never, that woman would kick my backside from here to eternity. That is one great mom you have. How many moms would put their son up to a trick like that?

I told her not many. I took a chance; she seems to think that I have a bit of the domination gene in me.

Chloe smiled and said you can have me anytime you want. I will do anything you desire, want, or need. I can’t wait for you to take me to “The Club”. Chloe said, I think we should take Mindy with us, that girl really has it bad for you. Maya would be so upset because she has it bad too. Actually, I think all us of do. Would you mind having a harem at work and at home?

I think we should take one hurdle at a time. Remember, I have a date Saturday night with my original girls. Now that we are all 18 and my mom has been talking to their mom she is convinced the gift they give me tomorrow night will be the four them. I think she is right as they have been dropping hints, but I have been too busy or dense to pick up on them. I just want this weekend to be over so I can make some plans for myself.

As I said that I pulled into the condo parking garage with Wendy following. I instructed the guard that she was with me and he let them pass. We had four parking spaces and only three cars, so I pointed to an open space and Wendy parked in it as I took the other.

Chloe asked me if we lived here.

I told her we lived on the 20th floor. Why?

She said that her father was the architect that did all the drawings or his firm did.

I told her that my parents designed and had it built for them. I thought you would know.

Chloe said that they didn’t use company money to build it. They built it out of their personal finances. Wendy was wondering how they were able to own all the stores. Chloe said, you are only scratching the surface of your parent’s money. The only properties owned by the trust are the restaurants and “The Club”. The businesses are not in the trust to be managed. They must be managing them on their own or through some other management company.

I said that I wonder who manages those funds; I’ll have to find out.

As we concluded the others joined us at the elevators for the ride up to the fourth floor and the steak house where my parents were already seated and waiting on us. They waived to us as we entered the restaurant.

Dinner was great and conversation flowed with a lot of laughter around the table. Chloe played her cards close to her chest and didn’t divulge any of the new information she gained by being with me. She knew that she and I would probably share quite a bit more information than anyone because our working relationship was going to require us to be more intimate that the others, except maybe Mindy. Time will tell.

I escorted the manager’s down to Wendy’s car and told them I may have to be at “The Club” Monday morning so don’t expect me to be in the office. I pulled Naomi to the side and let her know that I may have to pull Chloe with me depending on what I find out. I asked her to make sure Mindy got the training she would need and hugged her good night. I felt, rather than heard her moan as I hugged her firmly. Dam my mom.

I took the elevator up to the 20th floor and entered our home. My parents were patiently waiting for me to arrive. My father handed me a glass of Crown as we sat around our favorite meeting place, the coffee table.

My mom asked how things went and I told her better than I thought they would and a little tougher. Vera became quite possessive of her daughters and kept interrupting during the interview and I had to put her in her place.

Mom asked what I meant.

I told my mother that Vera started asking about the benefit package, the educational package, and every question thereafter. I finally just said that I wasn’t going to run my company to please someone’s mother and that the package for employment is off the table, I stood and left the table, setting up shop in Naomi’s office. About ten minutes later Naomi came in her office and I could hear the girls laying into their mother when the door opened. I commented on how quiet it got when the door closed.

Naomi told me she came in with the intent of calming me down and saw that I wasn’t upset. We joked about the situation for a couple minutes and she told me that her money was on the girls winning this battle and I agreed with her.

Then there was a knock on the door, Naomi got up to answer it and asked if I would talk to Vera. I got one of my inspirations and told her I would talk to her, but for Naomi to ask Chloe to join us.

My mom covered her mouth and said oh Jerome, you didn’t.

I smiled and said that I did, and in spades.

As everyone was getting settled in Vera was so apologetic and throwing herself on her sword and all that stuff. Trying to get me back to the negotiating table where she thought she had some input. I had to put an end to that and quick.

I looked over at Chloe and asked her to tell Vera exactly what happened at “The Club” she managed for our trust. Then, I made it very clear that one of her little girls would be working for Chloe. And that Chloe’s team would have to do on site meetings and review of “The Club” on a weekly basis.

My mom said I knew you were going to drop the hammer on her.

I told my mom that Vera left me no choice.

Chloe started her presentation calling it a swingers club and that people rarely wore clothes and there were sexual acts going on all over the place. I have to give it to Chloe; she really laid it on pretty thick for someone who has never been to “The Club”.

At one point Vera stopped her and asked if it was our intention to turn her daughter into a member serving slut.

I stepped in and told Vera that the only rule that was enforced 100% was the consent to have sexual relations. I told her with sex going on all around us that all of us, would be extremely horny. And since her daughters are beautiful women, they would have men and women alike asking if they would like some of their attention and to join them. It won’t take much too just say, what the hell and indulge yourself for a while.

Vera asked if all employees were nude while working there and I told her that wearing clothes there would be like being the only nude person at a regular party. That person would really stand out and probably feel very self conscious. I explained to her that nudity is a job requirement and everyone knows it coming in to employment with us. We don’t hide or wait till the last minute to let people know.

That was when she said that they would probably join in sometime of their own free will. She continued saying that she knew that her daughters were not virgins and had sexual relations, probably on a regular basis. She knew they would eventually participate.

I asked her if she approved of her daughters participating in the escapades at the club.

With a tear running down her cheek, she replied, it would probably be hard to stop them.

Then Chloe picked up saying that our members pay a hefty membership fee for privacy and confidentiality. We pay the full time staff at the resort well and they all know that if word gets around, it could ruin and probably shutdown our club and they would be back at minimum wage jobs working at some regular hotel or resort. Our people aren’t even allowed to tell people where they work. I continued, in over 15 years of club operation, no rumors had been heard.

I asked Vera if she ever even heard of our club. She said she heard of one nudist club that allows swinging. I told her that one is on the other side of town. Two pools, one for family nudity and another for swing activities. But only one hotel that only allows for family nudity.

I asked Vera if she was going to let her little girls work for me if part of their job was to survey and review a club like this where they will be tempted beyond belief. I informed her that Chloe and I will be full participants and one of her little girls would be with us.

I almost laughed as she turned to Chloe and Wendy and asked, is this 18 year old boy as good as he portrays himself to be.

Chloe spoke first saying that he is better than he portrays himself to be.

Followed by Wendy saying that her daughter graduates from college in May and she is turning her mentorship over to him. That should tell you all you need to know.

Vera looked at me and said, they are yours, and please make them as intelligent and strong as you are. If they turn out like you, I will be a very proud mother. I freely and willingly approve you to use them in any way you see fit. Not that I could stop them, they both are in love with you. Anyone with eyes can see that. I may as well support you as they will be in your bed, even if you didn’t intend to pursue them. I may as well let you know I approve.

She stood and walked out of the office. As she stepped out we heard her daughters come to her and ask what happened. Then we heard Maya’s voice, did he have to spank you mom. And that was all they needed to lighten their mood.

Mom looked at my father and told him that we need to keep him in front of these ladies so he has a chance to earn their trust and respect. We need to make him into the dominant man in their lives because there is so much money on the table.

My father looked at mom and said that I think he is already there.

I looked at my parents and relayed what Chloe told me about all the managers, Maya and Mindy. I then asked my father how I was going to handle ten women at one time when I have never been with one in my life.

My mom told me to just be yourself, it has gotten you this far. My mother told me she received a call from the quads mother just before you came up. She told me that her daughters were going to gift themselves to you tomorrow night. If you accept them, they will never leave your side. They love and adore you as you are the only person who has made them feel safe in their life. And that includes their parents. She continued saying she only told me so we could talk to you before the date and warn you of the possible life altering decision you need to make.

I took my mother into my arms and told her that I made up my mind two years ago when I saved them from the football guys. Even if only one of them would have me, I would be theirs, forever. Now you are telling me that all of them want me for life, it is a sentence I will gladly pay.

Now all I have to do is get them to understand what that truly means with my new job as manager of a swingers resort. Though, to tell the truth, I think they will like the idea because they like to swap boyfriends without telling them they are doing it. I think they will love the lifestyle, since they approve of sharing already.

Then throw in the fact that I have been training them for over two years; you should see them in their tight workout clothes, wow. They are fit, trim, cut, and awesome. They could probably take out the football players without my help. They are wildcats individually in the ring; together they are a cat 5 tornado. I pity anyone who goes after them when they don’t appreciate their attention or advances.

Mom asked if the quads were really that good; to which I replied she should give them a try sometime. I can’t take them when they work together and you know I am much better now, than when I was in high school, as you have upped my training I have upped theirs.

My parents told me they were going to stay at the resort till Monday afternoon and that they were flying to Hawaii till next Sunday. They have a meeting with an organization to maybe purchase a restaurant chain that is spread across all the islands. There are only nine restaurants, but all are in upscale resorts. All of the resorts are owned by the same group that owns the restaurants. The resorts are not for sale at this time, but we are thinking we might try and buy everything outside of our trust. And manage them ourselves as we do everything in this building.

I thought my opening, to ask about the businesses in this building. And surprise my mom. I told them that I was wondering about whether or not you guys had investments outside the trust.

My father asked what made you think that.

I replied that on the drive to the restaurant, I asked Chloe why I wasn’t able to find all the stores in this building anywhere in the trust.

What I said sunk in and my mother blurted out “what did you say?”

I looked at her and asked about what.

My mother just said that you and Chloe drove together to the restaurant.

I said yes we did ride to the restaurant together. Why?

My mother was becoming a little agitated asking, why didn’t you say someone was in the car with you when you called?

I told my mother that she knew I would be riding with Chloe, she offered to take me to dinner and then home. Pretending to be shocked, I asked my mother, you mean about the panties. Yes, Chloe heard that and asked me if it was my idea or my mother’s. I told her that it was all your idea, but that I liked the thought of it. Chloe laughed and said that I had a great mother. What mother would ask her son to collect panties from women?

My mother angrily looked at me and said; how am I going to be able to meet with her next month without being embarrassed.

I told mom that it wouldn’t be an issue. She will be wearing my collar like all the women in the office. She offered to drive me so we could discuss our visit to “The Club” this week. While we were talking about walking around the property and figure what we thought about placement of the new hotel and how to arrange the new dungeons.

She interrupted me and asked if we could talk about the huge white elephant in the car with us?

I looked at her and asked what white elephant, knowing what it was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.