Quadruplets - Cover

Quadruplets

Copyright© 2020 by RosiePalmer

Chapter 4: Follow up meeting and interview

Fiction Story: Chapter 4: Follow up meeting and interview - Intro, we meet at registration prior to our junior year. Chapter one is about the start of our journey together, backtracking to explain my story to my grandchildren. Hopefully I can make it interesting as I am not a writer by any stretch of my imagination.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Workplace   Sharing   DomSub   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Petting   Nudism  

As Maya led us into the conference room, I noticed all eyes on me and my father asked me to share my thoughts. You look like you’ve had something rattling around in that head of yours.

Maya started to exit, but I stopped her and asked her to stay. Maya asked about the phones, I told her they would leave a message if it was important.

I looked at our account managers, I asked; isn’t one of your daughters graduating from college later this year.

Wendy replied that her daughter was graduating in May. Why do you want to know?

I responded to her, but looking at my parents, we need to offer her a job as our international account coordinator and get her on board as soon as she graduates. We need to bring her up to speed so she can take over coordination with our international offices. I am not expecting her take over any real accounts as manager when she graduates; we need a focal point for keeping all the pieces aligned and working together.

My mother responded that everything is going well the way it is. Everyone is working together and our business is growing year after year.

I looked around the table and said you have put together an impressive group of women managing your accounts. But, I get the feeling they could use some help. Continuing I said the sheer numbers of businesses they interact with on a daily basis is larger than one person should be able to handle; no one person can keep up with everything any more than superficial documentation. Looking at the nervous account managers I told them not to be worried. We need to help you do your jobs even better than you are, and I believe each one of you is doing much better than you think. The workload is impressive, but getting to the point where you are starting to be overwhelmed. Please share your frustrations with us.

Chloe spoke up first, I think Jerome is right. If I wasn’t constantly reviewing receivables and payables, I probably would have been able to see the problems at “The Club”. But, I was relying on the resort manager and hotel manager to keep me apprised of any issues they were having. It took a call from one of the members to get me to start diving into the shortage of possible reservation issues.

As Jerome was going through his evaluation of everything, I was seeing the shortfalls as I should have been seeing the shortfalls before our meeting today. But, I was blinded by trying to keep up with my workload and documentation. I agree that we could use some help.

Once Chloe opened the door, the other three managers basically parroted what she had said. It all came down to the size of the portfolios they were handling took all their time managing the cash flow and not really reviewing business management as it should be done.

My mother made a decision, looking at me she said Jerome, how long before your next session starts. I know you are on a break right now.

I told her it started a week from Monday.

She asked if it was too much to ask for me to spend all of next week with the managers to try and work out where and what type of help they need.

I told her it would be my pleasure, though it may delay my stay at “The Club” and the management review.

My mother replied that we could discuss that tonight. Maybe we can work something else out. It also appears that your father and I are going to have to be involved. Your perception has really opened our eyes to how much of our own workload we dumped on this office. Sarcastically she added, thank you very much.

Everyone in the room laughed and started to relax.

I turned to Maya and asked what experience and education she had.

She nervously replied that this is the first job she’s ever had, but she was taking night classes at community college working toward an AA degree in business management and that she was mostly working on general education classes as she would still be considered a freshman.

I asked Maya if she thought her job was challenging and fulfilling.

She said that most of the time it was a little boring. You know answering the phone, documenting who called and passing it along to the appropriate manager. Then sitting and waiting on the next call.

I asked her how proficient she was with a computer.

She replied that she could do quite a bit with a computer and was fully capable working with word processing and spreadsheet programs.

I asked Maya if she would like the managers to challenge her by adding more work onto her responsibilities.

Maya smiled and said that she would love the added challenge.

I looked at Maya and asked if she knew someone that is also doing the same thing she is doing and making slow progress toward their education.

Maya told me that her sister graduated from high school last year and is struggling to find a job that will work with her school schedule.

I asked Maya if she would like to go part time and share her job hours with her sister.

She said that she would love to back off to part time so she could be a full time student.

I asked her to if she knew what her sister was doing now.

Maya said, probably sitting at home, watching TV, and waiting for the phone to ring for an interview. She has applications out all over town.

I instructed Maya to call her sister and ask if she could come down for an interview, right now.

Maya was off like a light to make the phone call.

I turned to the account managers and said my parents look like they want to get going. Please evaluate Maya’s sister, if you think she is capable of doing the job Maya is doing, give her a chance.

I am also asking you to push them a little and give them increasingly more difficult and responsible work to help you out. Also, you are going to need to guide them in their education, specifically which classes will be required for them to grow into an asset for this company. That is if they want it.

Let’s start grooming people that can become major players for us. Look out 10 to 20 years and where you think this company will be and where you think we can go with this. Please, don’t just hire to hire, really evaluate and dig into what they want for their futures.

We need strong, dependable, and faithful people; I am not just talking about women.

Don’t get me wrong, you are all beautiful and I could just sit around watching you work and be a very happy man. I am talking about the cream of the crop. We want people who can grow and make a difference to this company. I am available to help if you need a second opinion on anything at all.

This company is making a fortune, mainly due to the work the four of you are doing, let’s use some of that money to help you do even better. While at the same time, help some people to better shape and develop the outlook of their future.

I looked over at my parents and they were sitting there staring at me with their mouths open.

My father pulled it together first as he said, I just asked you to come and get to know everyone, not take over our business.

My cheeks felt hot as I told my father that I was sorry. I just had some ideas and decided to share as we thought them through.

Laughing my mother pulled it together and told my father, I told you so. He can’t help it; he only knows how to lead and will never be a follower. I think we should fully support him and see where it leads.

My father said that he couldn’t agree more as we have only focused on growing our business base and not on how to manage it into the future. I now see our business in an entirely new light and actually, I am surprised this group of ladies has been holding it together for us for so long. He looked at each one individually and thanked them.

My mother turned to me and said that she has been telling your father for years that you did not know how to follow. That you expected everyone to follow you and you never even knew you were that way. It was just an extension of who you are.

As mom finished her sentence Maya busted in and said her sister would be her in ten minutes.

Maya then jumped in my lap, gave me huge hug, and said thank you. I’ve wanted to go part time, but was afraid to ask. I just watch the manager’s work hard trying to make your parents happy. Seeing their looks of accomplishment when they go home every night and I want that so much.

I’ve wanted to complete my education faster, but didn’t have the time as I needed to pay for my school. My sister and I live with our parents, so I don’t need the money except to pay for my classes, now I will have the time to actually become a full time student. After I graduate, will I still be able to work here?

I told her that was what we were discussing after you went to call your sister.

Naomi asked if she could use Maya for her data input when she was working. Those four hours a day will give me time to evaluate each of the countries our restaurants are in on a more frequent basis instead of just when I have time.

I looked at Naomi and said that is exactly what I have been talking about. Now if Maya’s sister works out, one of the other managers can use her and the four hours a day for their data input. If we could find a couple more students to do the same thing, then each of you would have time to work more closely with your business sectors and work on growth opportunities or ways to streamline the data packages you receive to make them easier to review for decision purposes.

I had almost forgotten that Maya was on my lap as she jumped up when she heard the door open.

When Maya walked in she was followed by a younger looking woman and one who could be their mother. Maya introduced her sister first as Mindy who surprised me as she handed me her panties folded, with the gusset up.

Now it was my turn to be totally embarrassed as everyone in the room broke out in uncontrolled laughter and me sitting there with a stupid look on my face. Maya’s mother wasn’t laughing, but she did have a smile on her face.

I stood and introduced myself as Jerome and she told me her name was Vera. I looked around the room and asked what was going on and everyone had innocence written all over their faces. I looked back at Vera and said that you would probably like an explanation about this. Seeing my embarrassment she just continued smiling and nodded her head.

I started my explanation with ok, my parents own this company and brought me here to meet the account managers as I will be taking over responsibilities as point of contact and oversight for this firm after I graduate from college in two years.

They have also asked me to start learning about one of their business that caters to, shall I say, a more liberal adult community. My first meeting was with Chloe, the account manager for “The Club”.

My parents have tasked me to spend some time at this club and asked Chloe to visit with me. Now with clothing optional, among other things going on, I thought it would be fun to test Chloe a little bit.

When our meeting was nearing an end, I asked her for her panties. Long story short I wound up receiving panties from all the other account managers.

As the forth meeting was ending, Maya walked into the office to let me know my parents were ready to leave and she caught me with panties in my hand. Maya, obviously, thinking it was some new requirement took hers off and handed them to me. I admit it got a little out of hand.

Vera asked me what I planned on doing with all the panties; there was a challenge in her voice.

I needed to get things back under control. I smiled at her and told her that if she really wanted to know, she would have to give me hers.

Now, that brought on gasps from her daughters and more laughter around the room. My parents didn’t even know what I did with them.

As Vera’s shock wore off, she looked in my eyes, lifted her dress, removed her panties, and handed them to me. The challenge back in her eyes as she watched me fold them with the gusset on top. I slowly raised them to my nose and inhaled her scent. Like her daughter, her legs trembled as she worked hard to keep from falling.

The room fell quiet as my mother asked; who taught you that? She continued saying that your father does the same thing.

That’s when the comic relief stepped in and Mindy said that you haven’t smelled mine yet. And the room erupted in laughter again.

I motioned Mindy over to me and with our noses almost touching, I breathed in her scent as she grabbed my shoulders for support. Now, I was really tented as Mindy’s body leaned into my groin area and felt my hardened manhood and accidently placed her hand on my crotch as she push up off of me. A whisper escaped her mouth as she said “oh my” and stepped away.

Then the managers came to my rescue and told Vera that everything Jerome said was true. They added that from this day forward, thigh high nylons with garter belt and no panties were the optional dress code and that it is the choice of each person in the office to make.

I looked at Maya, with a big smile on my face I said young lady you are in so much trouble.

She smiled and asked am I going to get a spanking? I didn’t get to the discipline portion of our HR manual yet, so I really don’t know what should happen when I disappoint one of the managers.

I have lost total control again, as I heard Vera say that I have just let the animal out of her cage. Vera continued saying that I didn’t look any older than her daughters.

I asked her how old her daughters were.

Vera said 19 and 21.

I replied that I just turned 18 yesterday when my parents took me for a tour of our liberal club. And I must tell you, taking a virgin to that club, without any preamble should not be allowed.

Vera interrupted asking, you are a virgin and pulled off receiving panties from what, 7 women, simply by asking for them.

I told her it started real innocent like, then kind of got out of hand. What will really blow your mind, my parents told me I was going to be taking over management of that club. All while completing my master’s degree in two years.

Vera was catching up slowly; as she said wait a minute. You are going to have your master’s degree by the time you are 20 years old. How long have you been in college?

Do you remember the little altercation at the local high school a couple years ago?

Vera said yes.

I said, well that was me protecting my four girlfriends.

Vera said that the quarterback was a friend of hers son. He said that you attacked him, that’s not true?

Naomi turned on her computer and played the video with audio turned on and Vera became visibly upset as the video played.

After it was over, she said that bitch lied to me. She said her son was completely innocent and that you were bigger than him and he is 6’6” tall and weighs about 240. I remember thinking that whoever this guy was had to be huge.

I tried to calm her down as I said that it was behind all of us now. We have moved on and the girls and I are on the verge of earning our master’s degrees because we were basically chased out of high school. We are much better off because of it.

From what I here, the football players are struggling to catch up as they were carried through high school because of their talents on the field. We hold no grudge against them.

My father tried to bail me out by saying that we needed to go home.

But Chloe had other ideas, she said that she would drive me home, if I could stay and help interview Mindy.

My parents agreed and said their goodbyes, explaining to Chloe that they needed me home in time for dinner. They had more to discuss with me about what went on today and last night.

Chloe told my parents she would bring me home after she took me to dinner.

As my mother walked by Chloe, I heard her whisper in Chloe’s ear to please let him keep his virtue until you and he go to “The Club”. He has a very important date tomorrow night that could shape his entire future and life.

Chloe looked at my mother and nodded.

They exchanged smiles as my parents left.

I called Maya, Vera, and Mindy over to the table, as they sat I asked the managers if they were ready for the interview.

Vera started to speak, I thought trying to gain control, when I interrupted her saying that I have a plan for the future of this office and it included her daughters. Please let me explain my plan before asking any questions.

Vera just nodded her head.

I said, Maya, Mindy, here is what I am thinking. You each will need to work 20 hours per week as receptionist. It is not important which one of you takes the morning shift, the afternoon shift or alternate days, splitting Friday into morning and afternoon shifts. One of you needs to be here every hour the office is open. You will be able to switch mornings and afternoons day by day as your class schedules demand. Is this something you are interested in?

Vera started to talk again.

I raised my hand stopping her and asked Maya and Mindy the question, again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.