Quadruplets - Cover

Quadruplets

Copyright© 2020 by RosiePalmer

Chapter 3: Meeting at the trust

Fiction Story: Chapter 3: Meeting at the trust - Intro, we meet at registration prior to our junior year. Chapter one is about the start of our journey together, backtracking to explain my story to my grandchildren. Hopefully I can make it interesting as I am not a writer by any stretch of my imagination.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Workplace   Sharing   DomSub   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Petting   Nudism  

My father was one of those people who believed that if you were less than 15 minutes early, you were late. After a shower, getting dressed, and a light breakfast, we were on our way. We pulled into a client’s parking space about 25 minutes till 12:00. All the way my mother and father worked on my self confidence, making sure I was ready for this meeting. I am usually confident in myself, so I just buried my fear deep down as we walked in like I owned the ground I walked on. My mom whispered in my ear that I was putting out the exact attitude and vibes I needed to pull off today’s meetings.

We walked in as we were met by the receptionist who was a little older than I was, maybe 20 or a little older, with an easy smile, bright gray eyes, shoulder length light brown hair, and a petite body with slender hips and probably A-Cup breasts. As a young woman, I thought she was cute. Though she wasn’t a target today, she may be in the future as she seemed eager to please. She told us her name was Maya and that everything was ready to go. She added that lunch will arrive in about 10 minutes. Maya showed us into the conference room, and then returned to her desk. My parents shook hands with each of the account managers; I was introduced as their son Jerome.

As introductions were completed Maya knocked on the door jamb as she informed us that our lunch had arrived. She took a moment to size me up and was smiling broadly. I guess she liked what she saw.

Over lunch my parents received updates from Kristi, their franchise business manager. I was surprised with how many they owned 68, and the year to year earnings, with total receivables being approximately 130 million dollars.

I asked what the breakdown of franchises was.

Kristi replied, not getting into a number breakdown. Their portfolio contained Arby’s, Burger King, Chipotle, Chick-fil-a, Del Taco, McDonalds, Papa John’s, Pizza Studio, and Wendys.

I said that is a good spread and asked if they were all in the United States.

Kristi looked at me questionably and said yes.

I explained that all of these franchises were international and pretty much saturated most of the US even though they were still opening new businesses. If we are looking to expand this area, it might be a good idea to look at our more friendly countries. Maybe like Great Britain, Germany, France, and Spain. I know that some of these are struggling in Japan and throughout Asia, but some are flourishing. I said, it’s just something to think about.

My parents stared at me, finally my mother said, I never thought about it. We have restaurants in all of those countries, along with support systems and staffing, looking around the table she said; Kristi and Naomi, can you get together and look into this? We already have the infrastructure in place and could probably ask their opinions on the subject.

Kristi said that she would send out an email with Naomi on copy asking what they think of this type of expansion and crossover working relationship. I think they will take it seriously as they are looking and have been asking to expand their options.

I requested to also be on copy as I needed to at least be up to date when we get together for meetings, maybe on a weekly basis. I also suggested including Wendy on distribution as she would have to be able to back them up with capital as it is required. I am not sure monthly meetings will do us much good. I turned to my parents and asked what they thought. They just nodded their heads in agreement, and requested that Kristi and Naomi get started as soon as this meeting is over.

Next up was Naomi, their restaurant business manager, which was growing quite nicely. Again, I was surprised to find out that they had restaurants in 14 countries and that total receivables were approximately 200 million dollars.

I asked Naomi how many total restaurants we had, country breakdown is not important at this time.

Naomi replied that we had 41 restaurants internationally and another 59 in the US for a total of 100 with another six being built and 2 in research and market development.

I noticed everyone looking at me and I came up with a brilliant response saying; what?

My father laughed and asked if I had something to add?

I told him that I had some fleeting thoughts, but nothing cohesive at this time. Just give me some time to work through my thoughts.

My father just nodded his head, but the look on his face spoke volumes as he knew I had something up my sleeve. He said: OK, work through your thoughts. But, we will meet again before we leave and try to help you sort through what’s on your mind.

My mother then asked are we ready to move on?

We said yes we could move on.

Chloe stood and said that she had the latest on our club outside of town. The account manager reminded Jerome that her name was Chloe as this will probably be the longest presentation. Chloe started with the fact that they had to expand reservations so that the dungeons were open seven days a week. With over 1,000 memberships, just being open on weekends was not cutting it as all members were guaranteed four days per year.

The manager contacted me and said he was having a problem keeping up with requests for reservations. We are looking at adding another five dungeons and support buildings at a total cost of 1.3 million dollars each. The return on investment, ROI, would be about 7 or 8 months. Adding in support staff and equipment it will take 6 months to build and hire staff. After ROI, they only need to be rented for four days per month to cover all related support cost.

I looked at my father and asked if we shouldn’t ad ten instead of 5 dungeons. At this time we have 4,000 needed reservations and only 3,650 openings for reservation nights are even available. If we run the numbers and only lose the members that don’t get their forth reservation, we are down about 400 memberships.

If my math is correct that equals around 40 million dollars per year. Looking at it that way, I see the ROI to be virtually instant. With the larger contract, we could negotiate a better cost per unit on construction costs, because all the equipment and personnel will be on site for digging and building. They will all already be trained in what we expect and building should go together faster.

I added that we didn’t need to put them 30 feet underground as they are now, 10 feet from the ceiling to ground level sould be plenty to maintain privacy, 15 feet at the most. And they don’t need to be bunkers like the ones we have now. That should also help with the cost of construction.

Plus it would be putting us in position to increase membership, even if we leave a buffer for times when they wouldn’t be used. But I really don’t see an issue with that the first year or two.

I also think we should build a luxury suite hotel in support of the dungeons. I think we should have two available suites per dungeon in case they want to bring in more participants or even book back to back days.

To keep from losing members we can share our plan and let them know that any missed reservations would be added to next year as a comp visit and include suites at the hotel as a good faith offer.

The worst that can happen is advertizing for the hotel and its amenities. We are dealing with the wealthiest ten percent in the world. The more we offer them, the more they will spend at our site. They are probably renting the best in town as it is. Let’s give them better and charge more for the convenience. We might even think of putting suites on top of the hangers and extending the elevators directly to the units. Add in private chefs, maids and/or butlers and I think we have exactly what they are looking for.

I asked Chloe if she had a demand chart so we know what time of year the highest or most requested times are for the dungeons. We may need more so that we meet all of those needs.

Chloe replied that they are 100% booked a full year in advance; we don’t have any down time, so there hasn’t been a need to develop one.

I replied that is because we can’t meet all of our commitments with 4,000 needs verses 3,650 availabilities and our members are taking what they can get. They are paying a lot of money for our services. I think we should give them what they want and desire.

So, if our availability jumps to 7,300, we would have more available dates, to cover their desires, than members to fill all availabilities. I understand there is no need for tracking now, but there will be. It would probably benefit us to know what are the most requested times of year are and most desirable. To make sure we have the availability we need, or close enough so we can offer them a little more to book during a low time of year.

We will probably have times of the year with low reservations; say 50% or less and other times when we can’t meet the demand because we don’t have the availability to meet that demand.

We could even offer two days for one just to get them to accept a less desirable time of year. It wouldn’t be so much about the money, because money means little to these clients. Everyone likes to get something for nothing. It would be nice to know how much availability we have during down times verses most requested reservations. We may want to close some up to save on maintenance during down times. It probably wouldn’t take much to get them ready if we need too and you already said we only need to book four days a month to cover expenses.

I asked Chloe if she could ask the manager to start tracking what time of year a reservation is requested and whether or not they are able to book the reservation. I think it would be very interesting and beneficial to know for potential future expansions. I say this knowing that there is not much we can do to fix it now, but we need to start gathering data now for later use.

Chloe said that she would pass the request along to the manager and have it implemented immediately.

I then said we need to evaluate exactly what we want the luxury suite hotel to look and feel like. And just in case they want to stay longer than overnight. If we have 20 dungeons we may need 40 or more suites so they can bring extra participants or even stay the night before and after. Does anyone know what local rates are for luxury suites? My guess is four or five hundred a night. I believe we could double that if we add in some amenities that enhance the lifestyle choices, but not to the extent of the dungeons. Provide them some opportunities for a little playtime before the main event.

Chloe, I know that I am throwing quite a lot at you and don’t expect answers today. Can we get together next week and see if we can map out a plan for my parents and develop a timeline for completion. I expect we have quite a few unhappy members because they are missing one or more of their promised days. We should put a list together showing who is not getting their full complement of days and proactively reach out to them.

My father looked at Chloe and asked how the current manager is handling the available shortage of reservation times.

She replied that he must be in panic mode because he asked me to run the numbers and potential loss of income from declining membership. I am almost done running the numbers and it doesn’t look very good. Shaking her head and smiling she said that Jerome is pretty close to the mark with little or no information. I must say that I am impressed with his mind and how he quickly broke down the numbers off the top of his head.

Chloe then asked; how old did you say he is.

Laughing, I told Chloe I turned 18 yesterday.

My mother followed that up with; he has been working in our businesses since he was about five years old. He has had a little head start. He is also about done with his bachelor’s degree at state university.

Chloe asked, what did you say?

My mother smiled, he started college when he was basically kicked out of high school after that little incident.

Chloe just smiled, looking in my eyes.

My father got us back on track, saying when you meet with Jerome next week the two of you should probably make an appointment to meet with the current manager and see if he has any plans in mind.

He already knows that we are grooming Jerome to take over when he retires in a few of years. Hopefully he can help with plans for growth and try to limit loses in membership. I believe Jerome brought up some valid points and his ideas may just be our solution to limit future liabilities. Thank you both in advance for handling this as I have faith in both of you.

My father continued and said that Jerome has full authority to do whatever he thinks is an acceptable solution to this issue. I really like the idea of the luxury suite hotel or adding the suites to their terminals with staff on hand to take care of their individual needs, that way our clients and their money stay with us. We may even do both and let tomorrows member of the Dungeon stay above the hanger and have the one leaving take up residence in the hotel for whatever time they require.

My father laughed saying that my thoughtfulness is contagious and his mind is starting to run with the possibilities.

Turning to Chloe my father continued saying that he has full confidence in her and her ability to handle this situation. But, we want Jerome to work with you because he may be forced into taking over club management sooner than planned. This issue didn’t just come up over night; I expect you may find some bookkeeping discrepancies and/or irregularities during your audit and investigation. If my memory is correct and in line with this information, we probably exceeded our ability to meet expectations a few years ago.

Chloe replied that she would have numbers ready when Jerome arrives next week.

My mother had been sitting quietly during our exchange of ideas and finally broke her silence as she suggested that Chloe and Jerome should probably spend a couple days on site at “The Club” and observe both clubs in action. There may be a number of areas where the current manager is sweeping issues under the carpet.

Jerome spotted the deficiencies in available bookings while listening to us talk about the good/bad news. He shouldn’t have to even be involved yet as he is working on completing his college degree. Please discuss some plans when you two have your one on one session.

My father asked if there would be a need to purchase more land for the expansion and expanded security buffer when the expansion gets underway.

Chloe replied that she has put out feelers to owners of adjacent properties and we are waiting for replies as to which of the properties are available and what that cost would be. She also added that she developed preliminary estimate costs and if would be an acceptable cost verses gains.

My mother asked what the estimate was and Chloe said that it would be around $750,000 per 100 acres.

Mom asked Chloe to be kept in the loop on this as she was thinking there may be more land available than they thought and might have to double their budget to acquire all the land that is available.

Mom I said, when we spend a couple days at the resort, I would like to walk around the land we have and see which land would benefit us most to add to the property. I don’t know the boundaries at this time and how the buildings are situated within the current property, but it may be better to focus on the land we want instead of just acquiring land. That way we can focus on the owners of the land we want and maybe even over pay a bit to get what we need instead of settling on something that may or may not work.

My thoughts are, if we get exactly what we want and where we need it, the expansion would go much easier and be better suited to our business model. I would also like to meet with some of our clients to gain a few ideas as to what they think we need to make their experience better when they are here.

My mother spoke up and said that is a great idea, she looked at Chloe and asked if she would be willing to travel with Jerome and help with the interviews.

This caught Chloe totally off guard and said that she didn’t think it would be an issue as she could do her other work online while they travel. She then asked if mom had an estimated amount of travel that would be required.

My mother replied that she was not sure; I guess you and Jerome will have to figure it out and let us know. You can’t visit all one thousand clients. Both of you wouldn’t get anything done and Jerome needs to concentrate on his studies. My mother asked Chloe how her daughter’s studies were going. Chloe said that they are going well and she was on schedule to graduate on time in two years.

The final presentation was from Wendy our investment manager reporting on our investment portfolio. Another eye opening revelation, to me anyway, indicated that we had close to 50 billion dollars in investments which could be considered capital or cash for future acquisitions.

Wendy, our in-house investment manager was mostly responsible for oversight of the half dozen portfolio managers selected from the top investment firms in the United States. Overall we were doing quite well as we were averaging between 7 and 8 percent ROI. Though there was one firm in particular that was dragging down the average and she was in process of discovery to determine why. She was thinking of maybe increased management cost or just some write-offs from bad investments.

There were no questions or added information as this report was pretty straight forward.

With that report complete my father said that he would like Jerome to spend about 15 minutes with each manager so they can get to know each other. The first one who spoke up was Chloe, our in-house business manager for our ‘The Clubs”. I also noticed that she wasn’t the best looking but was overall the sexiest one at the table. After a few closing questions from my parents, Chloe and I adjourned to her office.

As we sat down Chloe said that was an intense meeting. And your input was spot on; the manager should have told me of his problems so I could take it to your parents. I only found out about it when a client called me a couple days ago and complained he wasn’t getting his four reservations this year. I just finished the investigation earlier this morning and you heard the results.

Chloe asked if there was anything I wanted to know about her.

I replied that she could tell me anything she would like to tell me.

She went down the boring list indicating that my parents, mostly my mother, recruited her from Sothern California, saving her from an extremely boring position. She is so happy that my mother was able to convince her to work for them as she finds her current position to be challenging and rewarding. With the developments of the last few days, what we are thinking to do to correct it is really going to keep me busy.

She also told me about her two ex-husbands who portrayed themselves as self assured, strong, and determined men only to be physically tough when challenged and needing someone to stroke their egos.

The only good thing to come out of her marriages was her wonderful daughter. Though she admitted that something was missing from their lives and hers in particular, they were trying to figure it out. She then said that her daughter was in her second year of the local state university working toward a dual degree in accounting and law.

I replied that was a pretty ambitious program to which she replied that she was grooming her to be her replacement in the firm. She is smart and very determined though strong willed.

I laughed and replied; at least you didn’t tell me she had a great personality. I added I will graduate from college at about the same time.

Chloe also laughed and told me that she was quite lovely as she inherited the good physical traits from her and her ex-husband. She added that her personality was all from her.

I told her that was probably a good thing because she chose the right parent to be like.

Chloe actually blushed at my complement. She then asked if there anything else I would like to know about her.

It was now or never. I asked her if she had ever been to “The Club” she oversaw.

Chloe blushed again and told me that she hadn’t, as all communication is being done via telecom or email. She also volunteered that she didn’t have anyone in her life she could go with. She brought it up to a couple guys she had dated, they were to the point of being possessive of her and not willing to share. That pretty much ended their relationship. Though, she said she wasn’t sure she was ready to be shared herself.

Well Chloe, my parents want us to spend a couple days at “The Club” to check it out and get a feel for the place. I asked her if she would go, as requested by my parents, with me as her escort and protector.

Chloe asked if my plan was to join in on the action availed at “The Club”.

I laughed and told her that I wasn’t sure. I admitted to being a virgin and probably wouldn’t know what to do or if I could even handle it. I asked her if she would want to participate.

Chloe replied that she just might. Adding, after what happened at your school a couple years ago, I would feel well protected in your presence.

I asked her if my age would be a hindrance to her and she said no it wouldn’t. It might even boost her ego a bit.

She asked if her age would be a hindrance.

I told her that it would absolutely not be a hindrance to me escorting her to “The Club”. I also told her that I found her to be a beautiful woman and very sexy.

Chloe blushed again and said thank you.

I looked Chloe directly in her eyes; when we go, can you trust me enough to follow my lead. My parents are staying the weekend at “The Club” in the owner’s suite and would like us to come up Sunday night and stay in their suite with them.

I told my mother I would talk to you about it. Are you ready to go and spend a couple days? Knowing that once we arrive, the most clothes we will have on will be robes. And that would probably be only in the room.

When we took our tour, we wore robes and stood out like sore thumbs. It was very eye opening to me, since I had never seen a naked woman before.

Chloe blushed and said she didn’t know that. Are you telling me that nobody wears clothes anywhere at “The Club”? What about the employee’s?

Everyone on site is nude, even the employee’s. Most of the guests are nude because they want to be seen that way.

Chloe, they have sexual encounters where ever they want. On the lawn, on the lounges, hot tubs, in the pool. Everywhere I looked was like watching a porn movie.

My parents told me that is why they spend the money to be members. They can fulfill their fantasies and their hearts desires without judgment. Society doesn’t condone the way they live, probably due to religious pressures or prudish thinking, so they have to go to secluded areas to participate in what feels normal or right for them.

I then said, Chloe, I don’t want to take you into a situation you are not ready for. I’ve been there and I am not sure if I am ready to go back, but my parents want me to manage the resort, so I am going to do what I have to do to adapt.

Chloe looked at me and I could tell she was battling her inner and deepest feelings regarding this visit and stay. She then asked, can I call you Sunday morning and let you know?

I told her absolutely and then assured her, Chloe I am not pressuring you in any way to go with me. Even if you don’t want to go, you are still going to manage this account. You have done a great job, only being let down by the site manager. You and I are going to fix that, one way or another.

Chloe thanked me for my support. I not sure what I was thinking, I have felt like I was letting your parents down by not going to “The Club”. I really need a better understanding of its workings and the lifestyle the members want when at “The Club”.

I knew this day was coming and I admit to being terrified. Though going with you, is making me think I can do it. Where does your confidence come from? You seem to dominate the space by just walking into a room.

I shook my head and told her that I didn’t know I did until today. My parents tell me that I have been this way all my life. Even as a small child, the other children would follow my lead. I never knew, it was just the way things were and wasn’t something I strived to be or do.

Then the politics of high school hit, I didn’t care and did my best to ignore it. I was into my parents business and learning everything I could to prepare myself to join them. I am just learning the extent of their holdings and it is quite intimidating.

Chloe told me that she couldn’t believe they were able to hide or keep it from you.

I replied they never flaunted it; we were just another working class family making ends meet. Better than most but having enough so we didn’t worry about financial issues.

There was a knock on the door and Chloe said come in.

Maya stuck her head in and told me that Wendy was ready for my next meeting.

I smiled told her we were almost finished, I would be out in a couple minutes.

Maya told me she would let them know as she closed the door.

I stood, knowing my erection would be very visible and watched her eyes go wide staring at my crotch. I reached across her desk, lifted her chin to look directly in her eyes and said; may I have your panties. There is something in the air and I think I know what it is.

Chloe thoughtfully looked in my eyes, then back at my crotch as she stood and reached under her skirt removing her panties. She looked at them, and then handed them to me.

Not sure why I did it, but I patiently folded her panties so the gusset was up. I was staring directly into her lovely eyes, raised her panties to my nose, and took a deep breath, inhaling her scent. I smiled at her and said that is exactly what I could smell. I then told her that I look forward to escorting her to “The Club” in the very near future, even though I am a virgin.

Chloe took a large intake of breath as I turned while reaching to open her office door, I looked at her over my shoulder and said that if she didn’t want to, she didn’t need to wear panties to the office any more. With that said; I opened the office door and went out to their reception area as I stuffed her panties in my pocket.

I was joined by my mother as she asked how it went, I replied exactly as she thought it would. She then told me that next up was our portfolio manager, Wendy, as the others are in meetings. My mother escorted me to Wendy’s office and reintroduced us. I thanked my mother and kissed her on the forehead. She left the office and closed the door as she exited.

I sat in a chair in front of Wendy’s desk. We went through the same Q&A with her telling me about her two divorces and her lovely daughter being a senior at the nearby state university.

I told her about also going to the local state university being near the end of my third year of study.

Wendy interrupted asking how I was in my third year of study when I was only 18.

I asked her if she knew anything about the little problem at the local high school a couple years ago.

To which she replied that she did.

I followed up telling her about our suspension due to the school’s investigation into exactly what happened and that we decided to take the GED test and enter college. I explained to Wendy, the quads and I thought the suspension was intended to put us so far behind the other students, that we would leave the school. Whether to let the situation die down or just get rid of us, we weren’t sure. We are better off that it happened as we jumped two years ahead of everyone else. Maybe even four if we are able to complete our master’s degree as we are on schedule for.

Wendy followed up with, but that was only two years ago.

I said yes, we want to get our masters in four years instead of six. The girls and I are on an accelerated class schedule and continuing through the summers to fit six years into four. We are all ahead of schedule at this time. So by the time I am 20, I will have a masters in forensic accounting and business management law.

Wendy asked if I had a girlfriend.

I told her no, that I had four, the quads.

With her mouth open, she repeated four.

I laughed and said yes four, but it is only because they are my best friends and they like to switch between the guys they are dating. I am only used to stand in when one of them is without a date. Every time one of their dates learn that they are messing around and trading off, they become jealous, demand monogamy, when the quads tell them no, they move on.

I have gotten used to the idea of not being monogamous and wasn’t overly surprised to learn that my parents are very popular at “The Club”. After learning my parents are in the swinger lifestyle, it kind of felt right and normal.

Wendy asked if it bothered me that the quads don’t or can’t settle on one guy.

I told her no, partially because I am so busy with my course work that I really don’t have time for a girlfriend. Including all the emotional tensions and toll it could make on my studies. Besides, I just found out yesterday that I am being groomed to manage a swingers club.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.